Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. (10032 Views)

I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by honeric01(m): 12:33am On Jan 07, 2011
@queensmith

Never to worry, she's a darling in all other aspect, kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 12:37am On Jan 07, 2011
BUT SHE IS TOO BORING? undecided
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by honeric01(m): 12:55am On Jan 07, 2011
^^^^

Yes but we are working on it, cool
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 1:18am On Jan 07, 2011
How do you make a boring person become fun?
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Orton10(m): 1:21am On Jan 07, 2011
Loosening 'em up wif some pre-intimacy might help.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Carolece(f): 1:21am On Jan 07, 2011
mystikal:

@ Topic
You're not one of those feminists, are you?
Isnt it clear? I must admit that I am not yet at the level I would like to be. . . I want to perfect it.

BTW, what is so wrong one being a feminist? I am from the Western World where people are people and women are not slaves to men. Perhaps some of you are hibernating in the years BC.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by honeric01(m): 6:38am On Jan 07, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

How do you make a boring person become fun?

by getting more boring to her yourself grin grin grin grin grin ([size=2pt]jokes[/size])
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 07, 2011
Carolece:

Isnt it clear? I must admit that I am not yet at the level I would like to be. . . I want to perfect it.

BTW, what is so wrong one being a feminist? I am from the Western World where people are people and women are not slaves to men. Perhaps some of you are hibernating in the years BC.

Chai, see as this useless goat take finish man pikins wey no come from the West.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by zenith247: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2011
Na wa Oh
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by denony(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2011
that she is intimacy addict  angry
and that my kinni is no chewing stick   grin
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by OpeLovely(f): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2011
@ poster,

It's obvious you were once jilted/heartbroken. I don't blame you. Guys could be funny sometimes.

@ 190,

Since when did you become a female or am i the only one that noticed that. [sub][/sub]
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2011
honeric01:

by getting more boring to her yourself grin grin grin grin grin ([size=2pt]jokes[/size])

Snoring.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by joystica: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2011
its is good to tell how much or what you feel about someone but b4 you do, find out what kind of person you are dealing with. cus some people take advantage of it.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by honeric01(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Snoring.

Nah, you know what sudden silence mean? what i do is to talk for like 10 mins non stop, get her excited, then go 100% SILENT thereafter. grin grin grin grin

Come and see how she tends to beg me, baby pls talk now, pls now, why are u silent? pls talk, grin grin grin grin
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by mystikal(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2011
Carolece:

Cool Down o, Nice 2 know you are a feminist anyway, but I was actually referring to the topic, ''Things U r tempted to tell A Partner''.

I'm all for girl power o. Big fan of Cat Woman, Wonder girl etc. lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Ranoscky(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2011
It's borin in here.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Oluwabee(f): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2011
He is not not as good as my last boyfriend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lol
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by queensmith: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
honeric01:

@queensmith

Never to worry, she's a darling in all other aspect, kiss kiss kiss kiss

im sure she is! you just have to make her more fun!

i bet when shes with her gf's she the bell of the ball!
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by honeric01(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^^^

Seen her around her friends, kinda like she's the very quiet type, too shy to a fault and hardly talks when others are talking, but loves to hear people talk.

Trying to get her out of that shell,
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by OpeLovely(f): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
That he's too immature on certain issues and he should stop being vindictive.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by danugad: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2011
dnt even think that is safe cus if u try it with a true naija guy ,he will make u see say gari no b sand especiallyif u want to keep ur relationship
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2011
I am in lust with a stripper.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by 190: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2011
shocked shocked shocked its a lie that cant be OPELOVELY, my missing binch grin grin grin
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by OCCULTIST(m): 1:57am On Jan 08, 2011
I can't tell her that all the money she is lavishing around is BLOOD MONEY Ritual Money,i was tempted to tell her last year when she loan her friend 2 million naira as if she know how i made that money,but i can't tell her that,she has to discover it herself.

1 Like

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Carolece(f): 2:01am On Jan 08, 2011
OCCULTIST:

I can't tell her that all the money she is lavishing around is BLOOD MONEY Ritual Money
shocked lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by roymary: 2:15am On Jan 08, 2011
OCCULTIST:

I can't tell her that all the money she is lavishing around is BLOOD MONEY Ritual Money,i was tempted to tell her last year when she loan her friend 2 million naira as if she know how i made that money,but i can't tell her that,she has to discover it herself.

You are kidding huh
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by dremoney(m): 3:41am On Jan 08, 2011
hahahaha :Dhahaahahah ;Daha, my belle aches. cant stop laughing

ya'll aint serious

bunch of comedians, lmao
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Dsense(m): 4:23am On Jan 08, 2011
Op.
I can never tell my girl or wife That i just got promoted . . . .Cause she would increase her disbursals grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Carolece(f): 4:51am On Jan 08, 2011
whats up with nigerian men and not giving women money?
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 08, 2011
^^lol.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Dsense(m): 4:54am On Jan 08, 2011
Not nigerian women only but,Ladies like you too . . . . .We can't give you pple money cause you would end up spending it on fornication . . .Imagine spending my money on transport to go and meet another guy? angry

1 Like

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Carolece(f): 5:10am On Jan 08, 2011
sweetheart, I am a very very very very independent woman, never ask a man for nothing, not even my father who wasnt even there for me in the first place. You can go shove your little niras (that doesnt even have much value) and go to hell.

ha! spending your money on transportation. I drive a 07 RAV4, nothing owes on it baby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Know If I Need Ass Enlargement Or Not _photo_ / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / All Because Of Doggystyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.