Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,041 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. (10036 Views)

I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by roymary: 5:11am On Jan 08, 2011
D-sense:

Not nigerian women only but,Ladies like you too . . . . .We can't give you pple money cause you would end up spending it on fornication . . .Imagine spending my money on transport to go and meet another guy? angry

There are women who do not like to cause suffering to many men at a time, and who prefer to concentrate on one man; these are the faithful women. Spend your money on faithful women. I tell you what, the fear of women is the beginning of knowledge.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Dsense(m): 5:17am On Jan 08, 2011
Carolece:

sweetheart, I am a very very very very independent woman, never ask a man for nothing, not even my father who wasnt even there for me in the first place. You can go shove your little niras (that doesnt even have much value) and go to hell.

ha! spending your money on transportation. I drive a 07 RAV4, nothing owes on it baby.
You a bloody Psycho-stricken angry.
Did i ask your father to depart or runaway ?
Well not a big suprise . . . .Mostly a girl who's brought up by just her mother can never be sane and sound just like you are.
Not suprise and happy for your father,He couldn' bear the trouble you brought along into you misrable life.

1 Like

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by roymary: 5:21am On Jan 08, 2011
Carolece:

sweetheart, I am a very very very very independent woman, never ask a man for nothing, not even my father who wasnt even there for me in the first place. You can go shove your little niras (that doesnt even have much value) and go to hell.

ha! spending your money on transportation. I drive a 07 RAV4, nothing owes on it baby.

D-sense:

Well not a big suprise . . . .Mostly a girl who's brought up by just her mother can never be sane and sound just like you are.
Not suprise and happy for your father,He couldn' bear the trouble you brought along into you misrable life.

Wow!!! She touched you where it hurt.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Carolece(f): 5:26am On Jan 08, 2011
roymary:

Wow!!! She touched you where it hurt.
I sure did. Most azz holes cant take when a woman is successful. they like us to be "under" them like slaves. or still be in little villages while they go to the township and bring back "presents" so we will be happy. Fu(king stu.pid he is. I wont even justify his silly remarks with a response. That silly boi has no shame, I keep ignoring him and he keeps hogging behind my posts. Gosh, have some shame you goat! His name really fits, he needs to be Re-sensed, as he is d-sense
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 08, 2011
@D-Sense yuh badmind!  grin  grin

@Carolece, so? I can brag too cry I drive an Acura!

like I was saying, D-Sense yuh badmind! LMAO.

D-sense:

@D-Sense, were you supposed to be funny with this? angry angry angry angry
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by roymary: 5:34am On Jan 08, 2011
^^^

Oh no, Thats a man like me, Show him some respect please.  grin

@D-sense, don't talk to a lady like that. You know women and money. If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning  wink
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by 190: 5:36am On Jan 08, 2011
D-sense:

grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Dsense(m): 5:36am On Jan 08, 2011
@Carolece
I'm on your case this year . . .You shall enjoy me to the core this  year!!!
I promise to make you leave the Nairaland in a hurry if you don't halt  your homophobic and racist comments against men.

For your info . . . , Me want my wife to be successful as i am,Her success is mine ''Get it into your empty skull''.I don't carry the estimate of chauvinism around.
I pity your husband/or to be . . . .  .Damn!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by 190: 5:38am On Jan 08, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Dsense(m): 5:40am On Jan 08, 2011
roymary:

^^^

Oh no, Thats a man like me, Show him some respect please.  grin

@D-sense, don't talk to a lady like that. You know women and money. If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning  wink
LOL . . .Who told you that . . . . .
Bob marley has said it ''No woman no cry'' . . .  . . .This aliens make our life a misrable one daily!!!

1 Like

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by roymary: 5:40am On Jan 08, 2011
@D-Sense  

What kinda ride do you drive?  She drives an 07 RAV4 dammit. lol  These women will wound u.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by roymary: 5:45am On Jan 08, 2011
D-sense:

LOL . . .Who told you that . . . . .
Bob marley has said it ''No woman no cry'' . . .  . . .This aliens make our life a misrable one daily!!!

You know those aliens do not find it difficult nowadays to behave like men, but they often find it extremely difficult to behave like gentlemen. I've had girls slapped me for no good reasons simply because they were angry and feeling extremely possessive. Their stupidity is permanent;our ignorance could be fixed. Imagine a world without women.

1 Like

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Carolece(f): 5:50am On Jan 08, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@D-Sense yuh badmind!

mi haffi all tek whey di grins, cause a serious sitten, a it a kill di fuka. his one pair a slippaz goodly rub dung an him a walk pan di grung.

u have an Acura car or suv?
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Dsense(m): 5:52am On Jan 08, 2011
^^^THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN . . . .And back to sender . . .Oloshi . .Ogunfe angry
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by roymary: 6:01am On Jan 08, 2011
Carolece:

mi haffi all tek whey di grins, cause a serious sitten, a it a kill di fuka. his one pair a slippaz goodly rub dung an him a walk pan di grung.

Translation please. grin
D-sense:

^^^THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN . . . .And back to sender . . .Oloshi . .Ogunfe angry

Ha, Na New Year be dis o. Ma lo ma shepe o cool wink
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Dsense(m): 6:10am On Jan 08, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@D-Sense yuh badmind! grin grin

She started it . . . .And i've made it clear to her . . .I'm on her case this year if she doesn't back off,
I can't envisage why Jamaica is still full of ragtag and psychotic aliens after the death of the greatest weeder in the world ''Bob Marley'' grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by roymary: 6:16am On Jan 08, 2011
Remember when we were  kids and the boys didn't like the girls? Few boys liked girls if i remember correctly! What I'm trying to tell you is that nothing's changed. You think boys grow out of not liking girls, but we don't grow out of it. We just grow Hot. That's the problem. We mix up liking pus.sy for liking girls. D-sense don't like Carolecegrin
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Dsense(m): 6:22am On Jan 08, 2011
^^^She knows i can end up sending her invitation to be my house girl . . .Oyeah she would be extremely happy if that happened . . . .Her wish undecided
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by tolahood9(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2011
I can never tell her dat she is getting uglier by the day. cheesy
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2011
Hmmm. They say if the woman getting uglier then the uglier man must be around the corner.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by 190: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2011
MRS, EVE!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2011
Yes? embarassed
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by 190: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2011
STOP IT, angry angry angry angry
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2011
Stop what?
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by 190: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2011
what was your last comment before i called your name!! angry angry
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2011
Furry Az?
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Omooba77: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2011
@roymary & caroflece; God made women desire to always be towards man. Find someone you love and shower him with lots of it and if your EX come calling back, forgive him if he still has a place in your heart! :-
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Orton10(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2011
^

Most eligible Love Doc on NL. <<<<Respect Him.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Gularma(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2011
am   enjoying   u   guys
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by AolyElaw: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2011
It's only Fake & Dulling Girl that talk like you,
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by OmoOlorun: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2011
Women of Africa pls ignore ladies like Carolece who think they are emancipated/ very independent while the rest of you are in bondage. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The liberated women of the West have turned the nations upside down with children growing up without dads. We can see the decadence in the societies. We don't want that rot in Africa. Children growing up with single mums and ending up troubling the tax payer. Ask Carolece why her father took off or was he simply a sperm donor which is what most western men are anyway? Men in Caralece part of the world are only good as sperm donors which are dumped after they have been thoroughly used. I sense her bitterness about her dad not being there for her and she has taken an anti-men attitude. She needs to ask her mum what she did with the man and why he ran off. Was he really her husband or one randy man just saw a raw woman available for copulation and pregnancy resulted. If Carolece had grown up in a healthy home, her attitude to men would have been different. It should be pointed out that African women are not slaves, they are more liberated in dignity. Those who remain uncontaminated by Western culture have maintained their dignity and not slept with different men. A liberated woman's idea of a female is one who is so free that she can change sexual partners at will, give the man he boot as often as possible, ride an 07 plate car (off credit card or hire purchase), have her own flat, not having to cook a meal for a man and the children, having no care in the world and finally becoming a burden to the tax payer in their old age when they need care and have no family unit in place to take care of them. We have seen the West and we want none of their ways for our society. They are at a loss as to how to mend their broken societies. Make the woman the head of the home as you have in UK and the society will go belly up. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 11, 2011
^^^LOL, LMAO, ROFLOL.
You men are funny. Whenever your leadership role is questioned, you blow the lid and huff and puff and scream blue murder. You want to make sure you are never the inferior ones because the thought is just horrifying. Yet you want other people to be inferior to you. Maybe if you people just played your roles right and do not get drunk so often with the little power in your hands, maybe then your leadership role will not be questioned.
And who told you the decay in Western Countries is due to women emancipating themselves and where did you get your ridiculously flawed ideas about what women's liberation really means? The era of women living under your feet to massage your dirty egos is coming to an end. Deal with it.
@Carolece, if you can avoid depending on a man for anything, avoid it. Those people expect you to turn yourself into their slaves or put up with their every rubbish because they offer you help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? / One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / 200 Unique Cute Nicknames To Call Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.