Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. (10018 Views)

I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 11, 2011
@Omooba, I just thought I should add to what you said. God may have made women to desire their husbands, but women were made because men need them as companions. Need. As companions.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 6:13am On Jan 11, 2011
You men wouldn't last a day without us WOMEN!
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by SAlUV(f): 7:25am On Jan 11, 2011
I'm tempted to tell my boyfriend that his manliness is too big. Sometimes I get severe pains in my abdomen after having sex with him. I don't wanna tell him because I'm afraid it'll hurt his feelings but sometimes I feel like damn how much can a sister take. The strangest thing though is that I initiate sex 60% of the time and after the pain is gone I want him even more. It’s so weird hey.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by sirt1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2011
SAlUV:

I'm tempted to tell my boyfriend that his manliness is too big. Sometimes I get severe pains in my abdomen after having sex with him. I don't wanna tell him because I'm afraid it'll hurt his feelings but sometimes I feel like damn how much can a sister take. The strangest thing though is that I initiate sex 60% of the time and after the pain is gone I want him even more. It’s so weird hey.

@ bolded

That is the beauty of " long thing " The more it pains, the more u desire-------lol

1 Like

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by sirt1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Can't deny that babe. Everything revolves around them. Its is women World for real.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Orton10(m): 12:12am On Jan 12, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Vice Versa.

1 Like

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 4:25am On Jan 12, 2011
We can survive without you men. Don't get it twisted Orton. We leave for a day you men will be crying and beating yall chest hollering "WHERE THE WOMEN AT?"

Yall can't even fix yall own supper! Let all the women gon on strike with the PUNNY you men will be up in each other anus!
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by ShyOne(f): 5:35am On Jan 12, 2011
I cannot wait to tell him I love him ALL THE TIME

I tell him I can't live without him - I love to hear his laugh - he tells me he loves me as well - he loves to hear my laugh.

FACT:  Love God more, Love yourself, Love Life - focus on yourself as that is your "protection" against fear of rejection or fear of getting hurt because of what some crazy ex did back in the day.  Basically If there is anything you don't like about yourself - WORK ON IT.  So if he leaves you wish him well and you aren't "devastated" - give what you can give of emotion, truth, love, etc.

I love "loving" both myself, God, my man.  Why would I deny or miss an opportunity to openly express love for fear of "what if" - "what if he is playing me, what if he is lying, what if he is cheating," etc.

I am not going to rob myself of happiness void of fear of the "unknown."  What I am going to do while I am Freely Giving my All in All is to build myself up so that if he does decide to move on - I will be "irresistible" to a line of replacements.

Also - retain your love for yourself - be jealous and selfish to a degree of giving an allocated amount of "your time" to "yourself."  Love spending time with yourself - Love being alone so that if he roams away - you still "love being with you."

That is KEY to allowing yourself to "love him" without restraint.  My baby ain't going to be frequenting strip bars for affection - I am his stripper, his lover, his friend, his wife, his teacher, his cook, his support system.  Don't withhold your words or your emotions to him or to "yourself."  Because you best believe my man will be my lover, friend, stripper, confidante, support system and motivator.

I will quickly tell him to "come on and get ya supper," from whispering in his ear to make him laugh and blush, to making suggestions to different ways we can swing from chandelier, to playing hop scotch like 2 kids in a candy store, to rolling up our sleeves on business endeavors, to fixing his plate and simultaneously washing his clothes while running his bath water and asking him 'baby what fragrance bath salts do you want today?' - I will clip his toenails, manicure his fingernails and if it ever grows there - I will be available to clip the hair out of the crevice of his nose.

I don't want a man unless that is the type of relationship we have - I love my life and I love living it.  And for all of you NLer's getting ready to "clown me" - take it or leave it boo boo.

1 Like

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Ranoscky(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2011
sir t:

Its is women World for real.
Your opinion, respected (but hop u know that it's not the fact)!
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 29, 2011
Carolece:

mi haffi all tek whey di grins, cause a serious sitten, a it a kill di fuka. his one pair a slippaz goodly rub dung an him a walk pan di grung.

u have an Acura car or suv?

I MISS HERRRRRRRRR!!!!! undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsChima1(f): 11:06pm On May 29, 2011
You dug for this thread huh sis? tongue tongue Yeah, I wondered what happened to her too.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 12:16am On May 30, 2011
@chima nah, i saw the link to this thread on the bottom of my screen.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 3:32am On May 30, 2011
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsChima1(f): 3:45am On May 30, 2011
Yeah. I wonder what happened to her. lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 4:12am On May 30, 2011
I hope she went str8 to hell. lipsrsealed

I do miss Carolece tho. smiley

1 Like

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsChima1(f): 4:20am On May 30, 2011
[size=44pt]PKMA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 4:43am On May 30, 2011
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 30, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[size=44pt]PKMA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

ermm. btw what does PKMA mean?  grin grin

remember this thread too? smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-603036.0.html

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 30, 2011
190:

MRS, EVE!! angry angry angry angry

Mrs, Eve:

Yes?  embarassed

190:

STOP IT,  angry angry angry angry

Mrs, Eve:

Stop what?

190:

what was your last comment before i called your name!! angry angry

Mrs, Eve:

Furry Az?

HAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAA!!! this brings back memories!  grin
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Zahnda(f): 9:59pm On May 31, 2011
Lol@ My bf would never hear me say 'Let's have se.x'.

How about:
Fancy a $hag?

Or you could purr in fluent biblicalese:
Baby, this evening after prayer I shall giveth myself to thee, I want you to intimacy my brains out. Lol.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by keyne(f): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2011
Zahnda:

Lol@ My bf would never hear me say 'Let's have se.x'.

How about:
Fancy a $hag?

Or you could purr in fluent biblicalese: javascript:void(0);
Baby, this evening after prayer I shall giveth myself to thee, I want you to intimacy my brains out. Lol.
grin shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Youngpo413: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Carolece:
Your husband, bf, wife or gf. Some things just will never or cant come out of my mouth to a partner.

My ex, I thought I couldnt live without him, and many times it came on the tip of my tongue to letting him know how I really feel about him at the time. But nope, I held it back.

I will never tell a man that I cant live without him.

I will never tell a man how much he means to me (never).

In my most recent encounter (dont know if I should even call this a relationship), I almost told the man I love him. LOL
you are sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This Girl That's Chasing My Man? / / Define Your Boy/girlfriend/wife In 3 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.