Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. (10035 Views)

I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by born2boink(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2011
That I Bleep her so called best friend she trusted very much twice
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Orton10(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2011
^
U're ma Hero.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by 190: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
U're ma Hero.
grin grin grin
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2011
jay bee:

hmmmm that's a toughie.
Best way to go about it is you delivering the info in a humorous way.
Say for example the dude smells pretty bad then I'd expect you to say something like "Honey, harry seriously needs to change is cologne cos it seems he has being buying  a cheap replica"

Well, Jaybee I see what you mean however this one is very serious and my husband is not the funny kind.  Did I tell you he is the serious kind?  He laughs when it funny matter but serious matter hmm. You know me I will laugh at anything and my husband was upset about something one day.  I was listening to something on the radio and at the same time listening to my husband.  I laughed at something that was said on radio. I mean had tears rolling and my husband gave me a lecture.  

I do not want another one of that lecture EVER AGAIN.  So I am trying to see how can I de-seriousize the subject.  SIGHS.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by jaybee3(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2011
What's the age gap between u 2?
Give us a sample scenario of this big bombshell
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
What scenario?
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by jaybee3(m): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2011
OK kool
+-10 yrs okies.
The toughie that you want to tell ur husband. What's that about? what's wrong with the dude?
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2011
You should have known your brothers ain't marrying no old woman when they want children.

Anyway back to your question,

His friends made some inappropriate comments to me. I feel that my husband should know but I don't want my husband fighting this man cos I know him.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by jaybee3(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2011
Ok you gotta be careful about making accusations that can't be proven especially if the dude is a very close friend.
Best way to go about it is tell the dude off whenever he makes 'em kinda remarks.

Constant thing or just a one off?
If it's contant then first warn him, and If he carries on the tell your husband
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2011
He have admitted to me that he wants a woman like me and will be there if anything was to happen to us.

I told him I don't roll like that and to find him somebody so he can leave me be. I make sure I don't be around him in private and make sure I am in direct contact with my husband at all times when he comes around. I do not play those games. If my husband go to bathroom I make sure I am at the door. If he go outside I make sure he can see me.

I am not giving his friend any ammunitions but I do feel I need to let him know that this is becoming uncomfortable.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by jaybee3(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2011
Looks like you have tried all possible things within your capability to warn him off.
Go ahead and just let your husband know.
Let him know you are getting uncomfortable with the dude as he his always passing flirty remarks.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2011
Yeah and it hard trying to fight men off when you got the womanly assets. You men go crazy over that. I mean good Jesus!

I know I am not the only woman with womanly assets. I mean you should see the looks on his friends face every time I come around. I mean they always in a daze. So I try to stay away as much as I can. My husband thinks I don't like his friends. He just don't know.

The things women go through for our husbands.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by jaybee3(m): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2011
I hope it's not the same open top blouse attracting unwarranted attention.
ell me u r flaunting them again. I do agree though that women have the right to wear whatever suits them without the fear of attracting us goons.
All we ask is be less provocative. hehehhehehe
Anyhoo, your husband knows you so i don't forsee any problem when u let him know u r not comfortable with the way his friend harasses you with his looks and comments.

Now what kinda assets we talking about? Do you mean ASSETS or assets?
ASSETS as in heavenly ASSETS or normal assets shocked shocked shocked
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Carolece(f): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2011
I dont want to hear anything from a man. What being with a man boils down to for me is just having a good time. Baby let's fu(k, thats it for me right now.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by honeric01(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2011
Jaybee ooooo, Asset na asset, it has to be an asset before it can be called an asset.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Carolece(f): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Yeah and it hard trying to fight men off when you got the womanly assets. You men go crazy over that. I mean good Jesus!

I know I am not the only woman with womanly assets. I mean you should see the looks on his friends face every time I come around. I mean they always in a daze. So I try to stay away as much as I can. My husband thinks I don't like his friends. He just don't know.

The things women go through for our husbands.
I honor your decency and self worth, but how many husbands do you belive are doing that for their wives? Oh dont answer, NONE!
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2011
Jaybee,

The kind that get you spending all your pounds for the evening. Jaybee, I do not dress sleazy and the kind of job I have doesn't allow me to represent them in such matter. I have to dress as if I am conducting business all the time and I am talking about corporate business.

My husband said to me the reason of the attraction how I carry myself and how I am able to be a lady and still be sexy. So you can take your sleazy clothing to the trash BROTHER.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2011
Good morning to my sisters Ms.Eve & Carolece!!!!

@topic: I like to refer to my dudes as my "King", problem is most of my exes belonged to a certain ethnicity  lipsrsealed and they would take it to their head and turn into complete fools, so that won't happen again.

Saying "I love you" is also something that I can easily say and again, the 'L' word has it's cons as for me it is an invitation to get played or have it used against me.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Carolece(f): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^
Good morning MzD

@ the L word, you are damn right about that. When men knows too much (the real truth) they play you and make it become your weakness.

None a dem naw hear shyt fraw mi agen, gone are the days when I used to spill my guts to a man, and what do I get in return? Nothing but hurt and more hurt. To hell with them, mi naw tell dem nutten, mi preffa fi mek it store up in mi and become bad calories. LOL
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
Good Morning Lil sis!  

My husband is my king and I am his queen.  We tell each other everyday that we love each other and there is nothing we can't tell each other.  I only have one thing that I haven't told my husband and it because it involve his friend.  Now I will have to tell my husband because this is becoming uncomfortable for me and I shouldn't have to be worrying about my safety concerning his friend.  So wish me luck yall!  

My husband is SOOOOOOO STRONG so Imma have to put on my wrestling gear when I tell him.  My husband is very territorial and when it is breached he get all mandingo warrior on a mofo.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Meldrick(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

I know I am not the only woman with womanly assets.
owwwww shocked shocked shocked angry tongue tongue
Womanly assets!!!!!! stopped to ponder how attractive they really can be.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2011
Meldrick:

owwwww shocked shocked shocked angry tongue tongue
Womanly assets!!!!!! stopped to ponder how attractive they really can be.

I have to deal with the OTHER MEN gawking and dazing. Then deal with my husband talking about that his assets and all hands but his off. I am like what with you men and assets? I find these things to be true. You can allure a man with these things:

Nyansh
Punny
Boobies
Pretty face
Pretty smile

A friend told me that women should be happy that men go gaga over their women's assets because when a man stop gaga over them something is WRONG. Did I tell yall I got pet names for all of my assets by my husband? I am like da hell!

You men are obsessed!
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by jaybee3(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2011
honeric01:

Jaybee ooooo, Asset na asset, it has to be an asset before it can be called an asset.
hehehehheeh
Ok get this drift
U own 100 oceanic bank shares compared to 100 google shares
Which one are u going to classify as ASSET?
lol

@Q
Simplez. . . . . . .
Your milkshakes are bringing the boys to ya yard. just admit the damn thing. ain't nuffin wrong with that. I'm a self proclaimed bobbi's man. I'm sure i'd be running to ya yard if u weren't married shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2011
Carolece:

^^
Good morning MzD

@ the L word, you are damn right about that. When men knows too much (the real truth) they play you and make it become your weakness.

None a dem naw hear shyt fraw mi agen, gone are the days when I used to spill my guts to a man, and what do I get in return? Nothing but hurt and more hurt. To hell with them, mi naw tell dem nutten, mi preffa fi mek it store up in mi and become bad calories. LOL

A serious ting dat! Bwoy oh bwoy sum man cruel enuh?! It's like they've become insensitive to the feelings of women or something! It's pretty sad when you can't tell your man lubby dubby things for fear he might use it against you. It kinda makes me appreciative of being single whenever I am. It's always a power struggle with certain men. It's like love to them is an alien emotion! An mi wi tell dem bo dem parts an gi dem som ras words yusee! So to avoid the conflicts I just keep my feelings silent or atleast try to.

Mrs, Eve:

Good Morning Lil sis!  

My husband is my king and I am his queen.  We tell each other everyday that we love each other and there is nothing we can't tell each other.  I only have one thing that I haven't told my husband and it because it involve his friend.  Now I will have to tell my husband because this is becoming uncomfortable for me and I shouldn't have to be worrying about my safety concerning his friend.  So wish me luck yall!  

My husband is SOOOOOOO STRONG so Imma have to put on my wrestling gear when I tell him.  My husband is very territorial and when it is breached he get all mandingo warrior on a mofo.  

Soap Opera! LOL  grin Yeah he's Nigerian and like most African men, he, in the words of a Nigerian man, sees you as "an asset or investment" (struggles not to laugh) as if women are for sale or some leased item LOL so with that said he becomes territorial over his property so to speak. Jealousy in men is cute, but possessiveness in some? hmmmm.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by oluite(f): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

I have to deal with the OTHER MEN gawking and dazing. Then deal with my husband talking about that his assets and all hands but his off. I am like what with you men and assets? I find these things to be true. You can allure a man with these things:

Nyansh
Punny
bosoms
Pretty face
Pretty smile

A friend told me that women should be happy that men go gaga over their women's assets because when a man stop gaga over them something is WRONG. Did I tell yall I got pet names for all of my assets by my husband? I am like da hell!

You men are obsessed!
Seriously?LOL!!!
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Carolece(f): 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

A serious ting dat! Bwoy oh bwoy sum man cruel enuh?! It's like they've become insensitive to the feelings of women or something! It's pretty sad when you can't tell your man lubby dubby things for fear he might use it against you. It kinda makes me appreciative of being single whenever I am. It's always a power struggle with certain men. It's like love to them is an alien emotion! An mi wi tell dem bo dem parts an gi dem som ras words yusee! So to avoid the conflicts I just keep my feelings silent or atleast try to.
I am enjoying being single for the past nuff nuff years LOL

When I decided to end my last relationship the man didnt belive I was serious to things I've told him in the past. But enough was damn enough. I couldnt take him playing on my emotions anymore. He believed because I had so much love for him and told him on many occasions that I couldnt  live without us being together, at that time I really didnt see a life without him, I loved him with my soul. Up to this day he still doesnt belive I really could leave.

It took a long time to get over him, but I knew I didnt want anymore of him so I just leave his lieing cheating azz and stayed single from then.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Carolece(f): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Did I tell yall I got pet names for all of my assets by my husband? I am like da hell!

You men are obsessed!
I couldnt stand that. I would seriously belive he's a pervert, and I really really really cant stand pervs. grin
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2011
@Carolece: Good for you sis. That shows strength. There is nothing more beautiful or powerful like a no-nonsense woman.
Women need to be more about principle and less emotional. It would be hard as we are the only of our species who use common sense
and values as we go on with life, but the OTHERS make it so hard to be nurturers and loving, so we have to play a "game" and harden up
to make it. Again I admire your strength.

men. . .perverts. . sex addicts? difference is? grin grin

Again: Love and King are two words any man I am with from now on will have to work hard to earn.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2011
jay bee:

hehehehheeh
Ok get this drift
U own 100 oceanic bank shares compared to 100 google shares
Which one are u going to classify as ASSET?
lol

@Q
Simplez. . . . . . .
Your milkshakes are bringing the boys to ya yard. just admit the damn thing. ain't nuffin wrong with that. I'm a self proclaimed bobbi's man. I'm sure i'd be running to ya yard if u weren't married shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am not denying the fact that you and all the other men love milkshakes. I am just saying I am not doing anything to bring them on. I dress like a lady and do not send sexual messages. You hit the nail on the head regardless of what a woman do a man still going to be a dog.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Soap Opera! LOL  grin Yeah he's Nigerian and like most African men, he, in the words of a Nigerian man, sees you as "an asset or investment" (struggles not to laugh) as if women are for sale or some leased item LOL so with that said he becomes territorial over his property so to speak. Jealousy in men is cute, but possessiveness in some? hmmmm.

I guess all men that married a woman think he have rights to the woman he married. So again, we wives could be view as asset or investment but they won't really say it out loud.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2011
Jaybee,

I have a picture of myself on my profile. Check it out and tell me what you think? I combed my hair for you.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Carolece(f): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2011
@ MzDarkSkin

Right, and some say I am heartless and claim I didnt love him in the first place. Because we dont stay on the ground and grope in sorrow they believe you have no remorse when the man come begging and you are like "talk to the hands" LOL

I am and shall forever be a strong black woman, no matter what no one is saying. Trust me, I am not a fool to men again. I know them all too much by now. Mistakes I've made in the past I will make them no more.

Men dont give me the chance to love them at all. I dont see too much goodness around me at all. Its very very disappointing and sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... / 10 Mistake That Men Who Have No Confidence With Women Are Making / Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.