Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,631 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend (49184 Views)

See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / How Feasible Is Wooing A Girl On The Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by bobolaga: 12:34am On Apr 19, 2020
You are stupid to call her your babe,who make her to be your babe,as long as you never officially label her by paying her dowry, is not your babe,she is your sin partner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by chuklesley02(m): 12:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Guy go make money, if say u be dangote's pikin, I doubt she'll be dis disrespectful besides and most importantly, u never wife her....

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by 3RNEST(m): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2020
MARX77:

I swearrugad, me will now be working to make money cause of a girl, when I have my own life and that of my family to improve on, lol
grin I'm telling u....
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by 3RNEST(m): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2020
bobolaga:
You are stupid to call her your babe,who make her to be your babe,as long as you never officially label her by paying her dowry, is not your babe,she is your sin partner.
grin
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by J2dbee(m): 1:35am On Apr 19, 2020
Definitely she has something hidden from you..... Just gbakamuu, lol.....
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Deli9ja(m): 3:45am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 3:48am On Apr 19, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

A married man is woeing my babe o
Saying all sweet things to her, promising her different things, although the man is quite wealthy, he said he want her to be his wife

Guys what should we do?

You may lose her if she is the materialise woman

Seat her down and tell her the risk involved in the decision she is about making

If she insisted, let her be, just free her and watch the drama

It may end well it may not
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by RealEzee(m): 3:56am On Apr 19, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Saying all sweet things to her, promising her different things, although the man is quite wealthy, he said he want her to be his wife

Guys what should we do?
very simple, woo his wife back.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by uthlaw: 5:08am On Apr 19, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Hustle ooo make your babe no twerk nude on Instagram because of 10k grin
make she twerk na....na me b her father!
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Truthbites: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2020
She will still flog the guy . she likes money..and she contemplating, that's if she's not flogging already
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by sogud(m): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=dobrinswizzy post=88576368]Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?[/quote

if ur babe truly love u she won't accept his proposal n leave u.... simple
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by purples25(f): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2020
If you only have plans to keep her as girlfriend but you have never spoken of marriage just keep quiet. But if there are solid plans on ground to marry her, then good, YOU have a SENSIBLE PLAN for her life.

But you're just keeping her to play love? No that can't work.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by DexterousOne(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2020
Belafonte:

Lol. Rich men’s wives don’t fûck broke, unemployed guys in their shacks?

Money does not necessarily make a woman loyal or keep her.

Well said
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

No mind OP. Him gal wan use am catch cruise. Person wey fit don de knack him babe.

Just dont worry yourself jare.

She don already day use d guy catch cruise since
Cos if she is serious with him she would have made her stand ===Egungun don Enter express ===
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by ATTemi: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
No be goalless draw oo.

The gf fit don give am 3 points already, so na make our guy try collect 3points from the married man wife make e fit be X, .
daddytime:
Go toast the married man wife...

or OV 1.5

Patapata na goalless draw.

grin
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Slimsly100(f): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Danielomisco:
we?? There is something ur girl is nt telling u.She is the one giving him listening ear...a man will never want to date tlk more of marry a girl who is closin him off fiercely.

Na im be say u never see some shameless married men. They're ready to do anything once young kpekus is involved! I was once in those shoes. Thank God it didn't cost me my life, the battle was fierce!!
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Slimsly100(f): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
daddytime:
Go toast the married man wife...

or OV 1.5

Patapata na goalless draw.

grin

Goal goal, over 1.5
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Slimsly100(f): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Blackfire:
What kind of Insipid are we having today?

Your girlfriend? I mean she is not your wife, the man wants to marry her and even give her proof of taking care of her, but you that f**k pussy for free wants to tie someone's daughter to your accursed life.

Leave the girl alone.

You are a badnews.

cheesy grin grin
Eyi tun deep o
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by daddytime(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Slimsly100:

Goal goal, over 1.5
grin grin grin grin grin

Yes oh grin
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by biggy26: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
sapeleboi:
call your guys make owner beat am well well
Beat him for what? It's up to his girlfriend to agree or not. After all, he didn't say he is wooing his wife.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by skedy1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
we are in a platonic relationship

English kill you there!

Oga, open account for the girl head.

You know why? Because even if the girl goes to see him, you wouldn't know.

So get sense!
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Slimsly100(f): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
daddytime:

angry
Yes oh grin

See ur mouth like goaless draws! grin grin
Leave bet make bet leave u o Bros!!!
grin grin
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by daddytime(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Slimsly100:

See ur mouth like goaless draws! grin grin
Leave bet make bet leave u o Bros!!!
grin grin

Bet ke? I no sabi bet oh na people mouth and nairaland sports section here I dey here the language oh.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
ATTemi:
No be goalless draw oo.

The gf fit don give am 3 points already, so na make our guy try collect 3points from the married man wife make e fit be X, .
savage
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Slimsly100:

cheesy grin grin Eyi tun deep o
αвєg lєαvє thє guч
í nєvєr Bleep hєr
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Slimsly100:

See ur mouth like goaless draws! grin grin Leave bet make bet leave u o Bros!!! grin grin
����
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Slimsly100:

See ur mouth like goaless draws! grin grin Leave bet make bet leave u o Bros!!! grin grin
grin
Slimsly100:

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Slimsly100(f): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
daddytime:

Bet ke? I no sabi bet oh na people mouth and nairaland sports section here I dey here the language oh.

Hmm! I hear u undecided grin
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by daddytime(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Slimsly100:

Hmm! I hear u undecided grin

Seriously oh.
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Belafonte:

Bullshit. She’s free to leave.

You should hustle to better your life and condition, not because your babe is frolicking with a married man.

If Dangote comes for your babe, what will you do? How many hustle can you hustle to meet up with Dangote?

This comment reminds me of Tom and Jerry (Blue cat blues) grin Tom and jerry have been passing golden knowledge since day one cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piJI3pvwBuM

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.