Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend (48770 Views)

See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / How Feasible Is Wooing A Girl On The Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Ghokes(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Belafonte:

You really can’t stop your babe from giving in to him, because if she didn’t want him disturbing her she wouldn’t have given him her contact details.

You have said it all

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) / Silly Things Some Girls Do / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.