Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,176 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend (49175 Views)

See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / How Feasible Is Wooing A Girl On The Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Deltoid(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Khunlay501:

What happened to :

»BLOCKING HIS NUMBER (CALLS & CHATS)
»IGNORING HIS CALLS
»BANGING CALLS ON HIM AFTER HE CALLS WITH ANOTHER NUMBER
»THREATENING TO REPORT TO HIS WIFE
»REACHING HIS WIFE ON MEDIA PLATFORMs TO REPORT HIM IF HE PERSISTS
»SAYING A BIG “NO”

*A LADY WHO IS NOT INTERESTED IN RUBBISH HAS THE RIGHT ATTITUDE TO SHOW SHE'S NOT INTERESTED IN RUBBISH, abegi*

That girl is interested buh she's just looking at what u have to say...
She already knows what she wants.
And You.... Do not look like U have any say in d relationship.. You would av advised her to block the guy a long time ago..
Help me ask ooo
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by dobrinswizzy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Deltoid:

If she cut na u go find sch for her?
Maybe the man sef know VC or registrar of a university.
Truth be told, the only way you can win is if you marry her ASAP, else, sooner or later u won't like the outcome!
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Skmoda360(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
DareIt:
Because the man is wealthy, just cash in on it. Tell him to pay you off; subtly convince your girlfriend that the man is the best for her.

Shebi you understand abi u still need further advice?
Best advice grin.....better cash to boost his life...he will even get finer girl than his current babe..... undecided

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Deltoid(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
FACT BRO! FACT!

THESE LADIES AIN'T LOYAL!
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by 2buffagain(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

A married man is woeing my babe o
Saying all sweet things to her, promising her different things, although the man is quite wealthy, he said he want her to be his wife

Guys what should we do?

1) Unless you are ready to put a ring on a girl, don't give yourself anxiety when others see and want her. If SHE WANTS YOU (this is more important), she will stay. If she leaves, she was never worth it, and that's a good thing to know now.

2) If she is smart, she would know that no married man will easily divorce his wife for a thot....which is what she would become upon allowing herself to play that game.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by gentlemate00: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yeeeparipa!

daddytime:
Go toast the married man wife...

or OV 1.5

Patapata na goalless draw.

grin
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Mindlesskid: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Saying all sweet things to her, promising her different things, although the man is quite wealthy, he said he want her to be his wife

Guys what should we do?

There's nothing u can do Baba.... It's up to your babe... If she loves you she will stay if not allow her to go and deceive herself after everything she will realise it was a mirage not marriage he meant.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by ehmmy11(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Blackking98:
omo you sharp. OP come and listen to the Oracle, once he pulls off that admission kiss your GF bye bye unless u go de fit her school bills, she'll run back to him. So use your head , if i be u I for start to de commot my mind from the girl, meet the man make eim drop u bar cuz she's a lost cause already.
boss i remain loyal.... There is a way op can benefit from this whole thing if he does not have something good doing or not in school he needs to seize this opportunity cos the girl is still naive.. He needs to forget about her as a gf for now and team up with her
first op you are now her cousin/relative let her see reason to agree to the man but let her play small hard to get .then get her to introduce you to the man as a cousin she respect so much and take advice from make the man like you too and give ur approval and your girl can work on him to help you with a job or money to start something.. Pls use ur head life has pass all this one's anybody can lift you and change your life.. Let ur "gf" see that this is an opportunity for both of you to break free..

PS: if you go with this advice don't sleep with her without protection o
Do all this with sense before your gf realise that she don't actually need you in the picture ...by then you have stepped up..
Many fishes in the river wink

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by 3RNEST(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Belafonte:

Bullshit. She’s free to leave.

You should hustle to better your life and condition, not because your babe is frolicking with a married man.

If Dangote comes for your babe, what will you do? How many hustle can you hustle to meet up with Dangote?

grin grin grin grin the Dangote Part.....
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by powerlays: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
daddytime:
Go toast the married man wife...

or OV 1.5

Patapata na goalless draw.

grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by tydi(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
ya she has feelings for me, she even send the screenshot of the chat on whatsapp

Bro you are not a G boy so you couldn't know what is called format. Na Format be that bro.

Your babe is long gone grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Kenny9857(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
ya she has feelings for me, she even send the screenshot of the chat on whatsapp

Sending you the screenshot of their chat doesn't mean the girl is loyal or ready to remain faithful to you my guy... What you have to do is to sit your babe down and let her knows you are not comfortable with both of them having any conversation together and the best thing is for her to cut the man off then wait for your girl response. If she agree to that term and she followed it, she is still your girl but if not , my brother the girl is gone.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by 3RNEST(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Guy no carry woman matter for head biko....

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Teewai69: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
She's doing well. ooin tongue
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by shineeye1: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?

Don't be a foool. A girlfriend, lover or fiancé is just a likable good on an open market shelf. Three things determine her final destination : her heart, her parents and the highest bidder. If you don't control any of these, your whatever claim is simply audio and without any effect whatsoever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Belafonte(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
3RNEST:

grin grin grin grin the Dangote Part.....

Baba, that ‘hustle o’ line should not be used where the intention is to keep a woman. Rich men’s wives still commit adultery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by AsawanaDgreat: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Go and woo his wife nah, case close or step up your game.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by chukwumzurum(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
If your girlfriend wants to be a second wife, it's her choice...
If she doesn't love you that much it's better she lives now..
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by shineeye1: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
sapeleboi:
call your guys make owner beat am well well

Empty brain lazy youth!

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by GloriaNinja(f): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Breezzy:
Hustle oooo or your name will be sorry, girls need money especially this quarantine season. Make hunger no kill person pikin before COVID-19
Please can you help. Me in this lock down season.. Will appreciate any help you can give to me.. No amount is too small.. Even if it's 500 naira. Acct num 0097851612, Access/Diamond bank

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by bcashy: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
sapeleboi:
call your guys make owner beat am well well

U wan put the guy in trouble abi? If care is not taken, the guy go end up in the cell and the man go dey Bleep the girlfriend as he is cooling his feet in the cell....you wan go fight on top woman ba! Kontinue!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by TruthHurts100: 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?

Women no too get sense ooo, they can be easily deceived. Reasons why the serpent targeted Eve. They are very weak in their reasoning.
Your babe will still love you and cheat on you with this money bag. Yes! Money is the attraction here.

So, instead of waiting to see how your babe will react, I'd suggest you do your best in protecting her from this bastard.

Better still, do a screenshot of his messages to your babe and post on Facebook, make sure you you tag his wife, his parents, his siblings, tag his children, tag his employer, tag his colleagues, tag his pastor, tag his church member, tag the EFCC and The Nigerian Police,

Don't tag him oooo, let him be in shock and confusion. grin grin grin
Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by 3RNEST(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Belafonte:

Baba, that ‘hustle o’ line should not be used where the intention is to keep a woman. Rich men’s wives still commit adultery.
The guy actually mean "Make Money" that's the meaning of "Hustle O" everyone dey hustle even the Dangote himself... grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by samuel1986(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
You said your girlfriend not wife.
Man wise up and be a man.
Hustle and make money.
Forget girls and their fake love.
Some girls are even faithful to married men.
You better think of how to make money
and get married.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Belafonte(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
3RNEST:

The guy actually mean "Make Money" that's the meaning of "Hustle O" everyone dey hustle even the Dangote himself... grin

Bros I be Naija na. I know what hustle o means. grin. I just think using it in this context is wack

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by easyelliot(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?

1. You should assume they have slept together already or about to.
2. Start looking for another babe

You are welcome, bruh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?
bro to be sincere to you. As a bro talking to another bro.. She's gone.
Forget what she said about swearing to keeping virginity na that man go disvirgin her. Yes! That is the power of money. Money breaketh vows.
My advice for you is.. you can have fun with girls you fancy but forget about love and commitment for now.
In this part of the world love is money and money is love. Take care

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by 3RNEST(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Belafonte:

Bros I be Naija na. I know what hustle o means. grin. I just think using it in this context is wack
Truth but see in different perspective, all of us dey hustle, but to me what these Married Men are doing is called "CASH VIOLENCE" now see dem don snatch our OP babe.. Inside life... grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by salt1: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
the man told her that his wife hadn't given birth, maybe the man dey find another wife wey go give am pickin

Tell her to suggest IVF to the man. By the time she goes in as Number 2, the man's wife will fall pregnant and they will turn her to a house girl.

Both of you are young. She's 20 and you're 23. You shouldn't destroy your lives

2 Likes

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Numero9: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Boy relax, It's time to make some cool money!! After all she will still leave you for someone else.

Use your head!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Man Is Wooing My Girlfriend by Victorious12: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
dobrinswizzy:
Hello nairalanders

Guys what should we do?
Bye Bye to yeye girlfrd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.