Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret (42494 Views)

Ladies Share Your Worst Kiss Ever. / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Share Your Worst Date Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2020
Glo4issy:
Had one crush then (handsome guy)lol,the guy made it so obvious to the point everyone around knew he liked me ,funny enough my room mate had a crush on him lol... imagine the whole thing and I never liked this boy one bit,my friend was even asking me if I did voodoo on him . One evening,I was kinda Hot I called him into the room and made OGA give me head when he wanted to slide in,that was when I realize I just bleeped up . Till date I still regret taking advantage of him

Trust me the guy wasn't a pro at giving head cheesy. If he had been one, you wouldn't even know when you guys would start blazing under the sheets lol

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Glo4issy(f): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2020
schumastic:

I don’t get, was it after the sex you regretted or you didn’t have it at all with him, that’s what made you to regret the whole stuff. Please clarify.
no we didn't had sex,after I was satisfied with the head I regain my sense
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Glo4issy(f): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Trust me the guy wasn't a pro at giving head cheesy. If he had been one, you wouldn't even know when you guys would start blazing under the sheets lol

he was trust me but I was already satisfied with the head
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 10:02am On Apr 20, 2020
Glo4issy:
he was trust me but I was already satisfied with the head

I get. You're a lazy girl sha. Ordinary head you're satisfied tongue

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Glo4issy(f): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I get. You're a lazy girl sha. Ordinary head you're satisfied tongue
his head game was top notch

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
abeg who get link to that thread wey dem been dy talk about Romance when d gal dy sleep
A guy narrated his experience around barnawa kaduna.
Tried searching for it but could not get it
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Peppermintflav: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
micah1122:
abeg who get link to that thread wey dem been dy talk about Romance when d gal dy sleep
A guy narrated his experience around barnawa kaduna.
Tried searching for it but could not get it
The thread has been deleted

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
0KNM:
Spending lomo. Call jacuzzi wether him don collect cheesy cheesy

Maybe dem wan ask private question from you na. Haba. You no know say our body don full, we need empty tank cheesy

Omo body don full o. True true
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by fattprince(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Glo4issy:
no we didn't had have sex,after I was satisfied with the head I regain my sense
All you know to do is take advantage of boys. Well you do that to only simps

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by moyosore32: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
my own regret, I failed to straf this gal after she severally showed me a green, las las na one smallie give her belle and now she dosent even act lik I exist, d thing dey pain me sha buh e no still mean anything

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Babythicksme17(f): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
stephenqueen:

Prettythicksme
No,na her baby cheesy

You still dey here?you go don born like fifty pikin oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
I know some will still tell lies
But no worries na Sango go strike anybody wey lie grin
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by KingAzubuike(f): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Mine was when i was dating one cute guy he do come to my area every evening looking so fresh we got to hook up and to him spending is what will make me stay.....on a very good day we wanted to do the do his dick was too small i just had to start unnecessary trouble so i could run he was surprise it was later i got to find out that he was a mechanic i nearly collapse my name for full area say mechanic nak me shocked i avoid him like kilode cheesy ha mechanic where i won start from shocked
So what's the crime in being a mechanic? Why the discrimination?

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Swtbabyvee(f): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
My nysc boyfriend! We bleeped after camp n I regretted it.
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by drunkpunk(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
schumastic:

I don’t get, was it after the sex you regretted or you didn’t have it at all with him, that’s what made you to regret the whole stuff. Please clarify.

She no give baba chop
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by tolijascro(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
HarunaWest:
Mine was the usual Fish Smell..I just inserted and the odour hit me, I pulled out immediately .It was like sulphur mehn couldn't breath I almost threw up..Had to wash John Thomas with Dettol and Soap that day mehn
If you saw the chick ehn, classy chick from a wealthy home oo..I was so embarrassed for her.

your experience is very common 2 out of 10 girls has fishy smelling honeypot to the extent that some think its normal

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by mumu9gerian: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Glo4issy:
Had one crush then (handsome guy)lol,the guy made it so obvious to the point everyone around knew he liked me ,funny enough my room mate had a crush on him lol... imagine the whole thing and I never liked this boy one bit,my friend was even asking me if I did voodoo on him . One evening,I was kinda Hot I called him into the room and made OGA give me head when he wanted to slide in,that was when I realize I just bleeped up . Till date I still regret taking advantage of him

What happened after that?
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by mumu9gerian: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
My nysc boyfriend! We bleeped after camp n I regretted it.
What happened?
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by stephenqueen: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Babythicksme17:
No,na her baby cheesy
You still dey here?you go don born like fifty pikin oo cheesy cheesy

Agbero girl I still dey o, I dey come here once on a while grin

I never born o undecided , shey you go leave your husband come born for me? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Glo4issy(f): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
mumu9gerian:

What happened after that?
kept ignoring him like nothing happened,he later realized I don't like him but was still crushing and hoping we can be together

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by mawaki: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
dayleke:

Bros,
I think your health is more important than the stigmatization you dey talk about o.
And the earlier the better too.
Na person wey dey alive dey fear stigmatization o.

A word is enough for the wise.
Thanks
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by mumu9gerian: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Glo4issy:
kept ignoring him like nothing happened,he later realized I don't like him but was still crushing and hoping we can be together

Not cool', u led him on

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by allandutch: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Wow I don't like transgenders but I like Shemales

Those ones that are born like that

Did you confirm if it was a Tranny or a transgendered because I seriously want to hook up with a transgendered

What?

Again, there are no girls with dîck just guys with boobs.
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Babythicksme17(f): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
stephenqueen:

Agbero girl I still dey o, I dey come here once on a while grin

I never born o undecided , shey you go leave your husband come born for me? cheesy
I don change,i am not agbero again. grin na your pikin suppose dey use nairaland now. cheesy cheesy

Shebi you know burna?let him born for you.Your head still never correctcheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Ellie01: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=88598973][/quote]

LOL FUNNY OLD YOUNG GIRL MAN
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by stephenqueen: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2020
Babythicksme17:
I don change,i am not agbero again. grin na your pikin suppose dey use nairaland now. cheesy cheesy

Shebi you know burna?let him born for you.Your head still never correctcheesy

Lol crazy girl. How is your daughter jor?
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by samuelngbede(m): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2020
mumu9gerian:

How many times?
Why did you in thr first place?
What changed about you?
.about 8 years ago in the uni days, there was this beautiful sexy girl in my cousin department. each time I go to hangout with my cousin me and this girl will always exchange glances, when it persisted I have to tell my cousin about her but instead he discouraged me with the excuse that she's not in my class and that she is dating one of the biggest sweet post graduate guy and also dating one of the toughest lecturer in their dept...

to my surprise alot of guys in the department hated her but secretly were crushing on her,even my own cousin too , he call her a gold digger just out of envy and for the fact that he felt she's off his reach

fast forward, one day we ran into each other off campus at shoprite, but me I am the shy type I just wave at her and about to go my way when this girl surprisingly pull off the nylon I was holding from my hand and start going through them. as a very shy person now, I was so embarrassed but she was just all over me to buy exactly what I bought for my girlfriend for her meanwhile my sister ask me to get some stuffs for her

because I was shy and I don't want to argue I was lucky to have some change on me I decided to get her those things and she even added more but wetin I go do na

na so me and this girl drive comot ohh... na so my heart just d beat like thunder I no fit talk ,she say make I on ac,
small time make I play music, na so she just d take charge for my mother car ohh

me I go soon reach my junction ohh abi she wan follow me ni as she no talk... I com ask her where she deh go ... she didn't answer me and was pretending to be listening to music, I ask again this time she just look at me and just smile then burst into laugh... she said she is following home so that my girlfriend go catch us together say I just deh fear fear my gf. I tell her I don't have a girlfriend but she just look me like I from another planet

where will I take this girl to na, family house na cast I come remember one of my church guy weh....

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by noCAP(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Glo4issy:
Not cool. you could have least given him head too

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Glo4issy(f): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2020
noCAP:
Not cool. you could have least given him head too
grin
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by MXD5050: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2020
You see the things I say no one can counsel you here all they would do is to insult you making you look stupid for bringing your problem to seek for solution. Most advise given here is not counseling and can destroy life and kill relationships or marriage that would have been perfect. 0806 472 9707 WhatsApp for relationship issues. talk to a qualified counselor or a sex therapist and a relationship expert popularly known as D' Counselor one on one.
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Babythicksme17(f): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
stephenqueen:

Lol crazy girl. How is your daughter jor?
Wetin concern you? grin
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Reex12(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Did you confirm if it was a Tranny or a transgendered because I seriously want to hook up with a transgendered

Perverted men efriwhere
kelvinrhs:

Perverted men efriwhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.