Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret (42505 Views)

Ladies Share Your Worst Kiss Ever. / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Share Your Worst Date Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I don't think I have any regrets per se, but there's definitely one person I wish I could go back in time & undo everything. My stomach churns just thinking about him heaving on top of me grin I cannot explain the aversion nor do I even understand it because it's not like he's the worst one out of all my exes, but for some reason the thought of him disgusts me. I literally feel physically sick even to this day when I catch a whiff of his brand of cologne. It's so weird.
Yimu
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Eberechi24(f): 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Ricchcream post=88621578][/quote]

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
dayleke:

It was because you put Latino , that's why I asked Portuguese?

Brazilian speak Portuguese I think and I think they are referred to as that in d context you were talking.

I might be wrong sha.
Not only pples from Portugal are referred to as Portuguese, maybe?

You're right. People from Portugal are mostly referred to as Portuguese. At the same time it's not wrong to call ppl from Brazil Portuguese since they also all both have a common language. But it is more acceptable to broadly refer to south Americans as Latinos

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Holysucker(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sounds like you are the hottest guy in your department. For a girl to be proud to announce that a fellow school mate slept with her, wow bravo. If it were my school, hmm imsu. Especially my department ,hmmm

Can we chat on WhatsApp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by KelvinCX(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:

STD doesn't show on the face bro. Real niggers suit up for that p*ssy. You can't trust any of em. It's not worth it.
Raw sex is cool but sound health and a happy d*ck is way cooler cool
Says the person giving girl head, guy giving MouthAction to (going down on) a woman is also relatively low risk. ... There are many diseases besides HIV that can be passed through unprotected MouthAction, including herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, and the viruses that cause warts, intestinal parasites, and other conditions.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by rex444(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
kelvinrhs:
Almost hooking up with a gay pretending to be a female online

The thought of it still disgusts me
chaiiii plumpy and succulently designed with everything except when I looked at it and saw Adams apple bigger than mine after my friend tipped me off it was a tranny ......irks me ...
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
KelvinCX:

Says the person giving girl head, guy giving MouthAction to (going down on) a woman is also relatively low risk. ... There are many diseases besides HIV that can be passed through unprotected MouthAction, including herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, and the viruses that cause warts, intestinal parasites, and other conditions.

Youre right. Well, I'm glad you said low risk. Ion gv a girl head when I've got gum cuts. And for the record, it's a girl I'm sure of her clearness I go down on . And then we lick original Strepsils before and after we're done**cool ...

**This might not work for everyone
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Zikyke(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Na tomorrow I go come talk my own.
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Babythicksme17(f): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
0KNM:
Spending lomo. Call jacuzzi wether him don collect cheesy cheesy

Maybe dem wan ask private question from you na. Haba. You no know say our body don full, we need empty tank cheesy
lmao Corona don catch jacuzzi client grin

Make una do soapy to empty una tank naa grin
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Babythicksme17(f): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Say no more prettythicksme
angry who you?
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by dayleke: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:

You're right. People from Portugal are mostly referred to as Portuguese. At the same time it's not wrong to call ppl from Brazil Portuguese since they also all both have a common language. But it is more acceptable to broadly refer to south Americans as Latinos

Not all of dem bro.
The "Latinos " are the Spanish speaking ones eg
Dominican Republic
Puerto Rico
Mexico,
Etc.....
Even Haiti that borders with d Dominican Republic are split. Some are French n some areas are Spanish. .

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
dayleke:

Not all of dem bro.
The "Latinos " are the Spanish speaking ones eg
Dominican Republic
Puerto Rico
Mexico,
Etc.....
Even Haiti that borders with d Dominican Republic are split. Some are French n some areas are Spanish. .

Latin-America:
"Those parts of the Americas which speak Spanish or Portuguese, Latin-derived languages: South America, Central America, Mexico, and most islands of the Caribbean"..

We can safely call them Latinos based on the above

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by SenecaTheYonger: 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babythicksme17:
angry who you?

0KNM:
Who you?
Do people here really not remember you guys? Wow! Surrounded by newbies
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

The question is, who are you? What’s your old moniker?
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babythicksme17:
lmao Corona don catch jacuzzi client grin

Make una do soapy to empty una tank naa grin
Ose ti tan
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Dreyton36: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
YabaLeftist:

You didn't even get to nut due to her oozing pussy, yet you paid her? Wetin I go call you now? undecided
I bleeped her bro , but I didn't take long due to the horrible smell, and I was at ikoyi and she came from egbeda , I can't let her trek home na lol
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Galactico4ever(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is my own and only xperience:I remember the day i would have lost my virginity.Had this hot coursemate who never misses a party on campus and enjoys clubbing like mad.Went to night club with her and rocked and groped each other like mad.came home that morning,kissed and kissed,suck boobs tire and as i wan bring out my Johnson,the babe just fell asleep.if u see snoring ehh...
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Babythicksme17(f): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
0KNM:
Ose ti tan
use hoil grin grin
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Babythicksme17(f): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol i am also a newbie.
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babythicksme17:
use hoil grin grin

You want make their thing peel abi? cheesy cheesy
[img]https://media1./images/39bf00848efbc04aada331768d7b28b9/tenor.gif?itemid=16901122[/img]

Be like this seneca dude na you ex bf o shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by dayleke: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Latin-America:
"Those parts of the Americas which speak Spanish or Portuguese, Latin-derived languages: South America, Central America, Mexico, and most islands of the Caribbean"..

We can safely call them Latinos based on the above

Sure.
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Babythicksme17(f): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
0KNM:

You want make their thing peel abi? cheesy cheesy
[img]https://media1./images/39bf00848efbc04aada331768d7b28b9/tenor.gif?itemid=16901122[/img]

Be like this seneca dude na you ex bf o shocked shocked
lol,ex bf bawo?stooopit angry grin
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babythicksme17:
lol,ex bf bawo?stooopit angry grin
awon ti e grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Zino990(m): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
damtan:

LMAO. The thing pain you gan ooo smiley
If you were in my shoes, how will you fill ni
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Glo4issy(f): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Had one crush then (handsome guy)lol,the guy made it so obvious to the point everyone around knew he liked me ,funny enough my room mate had a crush on him lol... imagine the whole thing and I never liked this boy one bit,my friend was even asking me if I did voodoo on him . One evening,I was kinda Hot I called him into the room and made OGA give me head when he wanted to slide in,that was when I realize I just bleeped up . Till date I still regret taking advantage of him

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by stephenqueen: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Ha i once dated a guy, very handsome somebody oo and cool guy.But guess what?his dick is like pencil i swearuGod,i thought it was a disease.

Till date he never marry.Girls dey japa cos me self japa.l grin Looking at it was very scary,can't let him Bleep me with that.Tufiakwa,tueh tueh.

Prettythicksme
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Ishiewo: 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Glo4issy:
Had one crush then (handsome guy)lol,the guy made it so obvious to the point everyone around knew he liked me ,funny enough my room mate had a crush on him lol... imagine the whole thing and I never liked this boy one bit,my friend was even asking me if I did voodoo on him . One evening,I was kinda Hot I called him into the room and made OGA give me head when he wanted to slide in,that was when I realize I just bleeped up . Till date I still regret taking advantage of him
what did he do wrong naa
?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Glo4issy(f): 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ishiewo:
what did he do wrong naa
?
lol nothing,I still feel bad for taking advantage of him

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Casa1: 12:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Ha i once dated a guy, very handsome somebody oo and cool guy.But guess what?his dick is like pencil i swearuGod,i thought it was a disease.

Till date he never marry.Girls dey japa cos me self japa.l grin Looking at it was very scary,can't let him Bleep me with that.Tufiakwa,tueh tueh.

So u like dem big ....Sabi person
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 20, 2020
rex444:
chaiiii plumpy and succulently designed with everything except when I looked at it and saw Adams apple bigger than mine after my friend tipped me off it was a tranny ......irks me ...

Wow I don't like transgenders but I like Shemales

Those ones that are born like that

Did you confirm if it was a Tranny or a transgendered because I seriously want to hook up with a transgendered
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by rex444(m): 6:43am On Apr 20, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Wow I don't like transgenders but I like Shemales

Those ones that are born like that

Did you confirm if it was a Tranny or a transgendered because I seriously want to hook up with a transgendered
oooh nooooo...I bolted ...I can't come to terms doing anyone that has similar sexual organs as me
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by schumastic(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Glo4issy:

I don’t get, was it after the sex you regretted or you didn’t have it at all with him, that’s what made you to regret the whole stuff. Please clarify.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.