Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret (42495 Views)

Ladies Share Your Worst Kiss Ever. / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Share Your Worst Date Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Galactico4ever(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
micah1122:
abeg who get link to that thread wey dem been dy talk about Romance when d gal dy sleep
A guy narrated his experience around barnawa kaduna.
Tried searching for it but could not get it
A Female nairalander reported the thread to the mods and they deleted it
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Samuelngbede jejely com and continue this story.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by clevybrown(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
he can't try it i know my worth
but truth be told, if his dick was up to your expectation, we would have bleeped u even before u realize he was a mechanic... True or false shocked shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by clevybrown(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
mawaki:
Am yet to do the test cause I fear stigmatization so I want to do it in a place where nobody knows me.
for how long now did this happen?
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Trex4(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Glo4issy:
Had one crush then (handsome guy)lol,the guy made it so obvious to the point everyone around knew he liked me ,funny enough my room mate had a crush on him lol... imagine the whole thing and I never liked this boy one bit,my friend was even asking me if I did voodoo on him . One evening,I was kinda Hot I called him into the room and made OGA give me head when he wanted to slide in,that was when I realize I just bleeped up . Till date I still regret taking advantage of him
girls and their normal wickedness. You knew you weren't attracted to him but you just had to lead him on. Do I blame God for making us attracted to you people?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Glo4issy(f): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Trex4:
girls and their normal wickedness. You knew you weren't attracted to him but you just had to lead him on. Do I blame God for making us attracted to you people?
like I said I still regret taking advantage of him

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by heartofcity12: 12:07am On Apr 22, 2020
Glo4issy:
Had one crush then (handsome guy)lol,the guy made it so obvious to the point everyone around knew he liked me ,funny enough my room mate had a crush on him lol... imagine the whole thing and I never liked this boy one bit,my friend was even asking me if I did voodoo on him . One evening,I was kinda Hot I called him into the room and made OGA give me head when he wanted to slide in,that was when I realize I just bleeped up . Till date I still regret taking advantage of him

Why will u receive head from someone you don’t like? What if he had forced himself on you.. You’ll be shouting RAPE! You’ll be telling the world that you are the victim. No one would have known that u initiated it and took advantage of him.

This is why we shouldn’t always believe all these rape allegations because the true story might be far from what we think.. Why are women like this? Damn

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by DonroxyII: 12:46am On Apr 22, 2020
Glo4issy:
like I said I still regret taking advantage of him
You don't have to reply any body nor go through any mention .... You have dropped your own ... now let the ranting begin ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Bernice4ozodo(f): 1:09am On Apr 22, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Yet you hoes act like you don't like sex. Here is you running away from a man because he has little dick.
Ode, receive sense
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Sixfeetbelle: 2:04am On Apr 22, 2020
Silasloaded:
SO BECAUSE OF HIS JOYSTICK IS TOO SMALL LIKEWISE ME AM HANDSOME AND COOL BUT HAVE A SMALL JT IS IT OUR FAULT SO IF YOU REALLY LOVE HIM YOU COULD HAVE FIND OR PROFFERED A SOLUTION/CURE TO HIS PREDICAMENT LIKE HIM USING SOME MEDICALLY PRODUCED FRUIT SUPPLEMENT OR MEN ENLARGEMENT CREAM BEFORE A MONTH HE HAS GAINED LIKE 8 INCHES MORE THANK ME FOR ANOTHER DAY YOU MET ONE WITH THAT SAME ISSUE CAUSE THIS IS WHAT MARRIED DO WITH THEIR COMPANION/HUSBAND TO HELP THEM INSTEAD OF BLAMING THEM.

To be fair, guys don't help any girl they've bleeped that has fish scent. Once they notice the smell, they discharge her and she'll go about with a disease that could potentially ruin her fertility chances. This is the same way girls can discharge a guy over his penis size and not give a bleep. He should proffer solutions to his problem by himself.

It's tit for tat, my dear friend. The world is an unfair place.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Junkie1: 2:04am On Apr 22, 2020
GAVE HER HEAD SEVERAL TIMES BIT ENDED UP NOT FVCKIN... WTF WAS I THINKING?? I FELT LIKE A BITCH AFTER SHE LEFT
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by cutievik: 5:59am On Apr 22, 2020
Trex4:
Sad sha, really!.Nowdays I treat the overly smart ones as trash and dump them...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by jonahhh: 6:06am On Apr 22, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Ha i once dated a guy, very handsome somebody oo and cool guy.But guess what?his dick is like pencil i swearuGod,i thought it was a disease.

Till date he never marry.Girls dey japa cos me self japa.l grin Looking at it was very scary,can't let him Bleep me with that.Tufiakwa,tueh tueh.

Have you considered the fact that your punna might have been over stretched over many years of trying diff size of dicks...?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by weyreypey: 6:12am On Apr 22, 2020
Olatara:
Sulphur doesn't smell bad nah. Lol
Sulphur dioxide
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by weyreypey: 6:24am On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Mine was when i was dating one cute guy he do come to my area every evening looking so fresh we got to hook up and to him spending is what will make me stay.....on a very good day we wanted to do the do his dick was too small i just had to start unnecessary trouble so i could run he was surprise it was later i got to find out that he was a mechanic i nearly collapse my name for full area say mechanic nak me shocked i avoid him like kilode cheesy ha mechanic where i won start from shocked

Shhhhh no let kingreign gazzuzz odubee hear o
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by weyreypey: 6:27am On Apr 22, 2020
weyreypey:

Millenniumlady:
So says a mechanic

Those mentioned names are mechanics... Cool guys... Oh I almost forgot radautoworks a female mechanic... God help you make she get your time ..

Millenniumlady:
Mine was when i was dating one cute guy he do come to my area every evening looking so fresh we got to hook up and to him spending is what will make me stay.....on a very good day we wanted to do the do his dick was too small i just had to start unnecessary trouble so i could run he was surprise it was later i got to find out that he was a mechanic i nearly collapse my name for full area say mechanic nak me shocked i avoid him like kilode cheesy ha mechanic where i won start from shocked
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by weyreypey: 6:31am On Apr 22, 2020
dairykidd:

Lol sounds like what happened to my friend back in uni days.. I was even thinking u were the one. Only his girlfriend scatter the house and chase my guy with sharp,fresh, big, broken mirror n as my guy dey run towards us the fury in her eyes as she chased him... everybody japa! We were actually drinking together in his compound when she came with tears...

Ol boy see as you narrate incident wey people dey see am korokoro ... better find scriptwriter work do

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by weyreypey: 6:36am On Apr 22, 2020
Zino990:
There’s this girl I meet in church, she was into me i later discovered she stays near by when she paid me a surprise visit, she normally comes to see me when ever she’s available but I had nothing to do with her, we were just friends, one day she started telling me she has fillings for me...
To cut the long story short we bleeped but i didn’t use protection cuz I taught she was clean
I didn’t even last upto 3min sef it was strange I didn’t even enjoy the sex cuz I never wanted to Bleep her, her pussy was nor tight sef... I ran some test and found out I contacted staph..... I was so mad cuz I’ve been calibate for months the worst part is that I’ve been treating this shit since last year and it’s not going
When I told her about it she stopped calling me... ooo Victoria e no go better for you
I regret ever knowing her
Met her in church. Her behaviour negates all preached in the church. Yet you knacked her. Bro she has stolen your destiny. Cos you knacked a tailor made demon from your church
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by jonahhh: 6:45am On Apr 22, 2020
weyreypey:

Millenniumlady:

You knew he was a mechanic and thought he'll have big dick and you got disappointed... If his dick was big you wouldve bleeped the mechanic lol. Tell as is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Rawhumper(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2020
Sorry 4d late reply,i dont have any idea.
I go natural,i dont Take alcohol nor smoke,also enhancing drugs....if i did i bet d Lady will ne dead...honestly i prefer d way i am and am very pleased to learn most Times to hear d ladies saying d are about to die.....not once or twice with me.
Sorry,If i knew i would have told You,i only see it pops out online.

Silasloaded:
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Rawhumper(m): 8:53am On Apr 22, 2020
[

U right bro ladies like it big.....i could Remember d First time i came to Abj my brother in law took me to naval officers night Party...i met a Lady there.
To Cut it Short,during d bleeping she was screaming beggin me she was about to die even our gateman then had to come to d door to listen(he later told me).
I really filled her n i refused to come in time,in my mind i thought she wont come again because i really dealt with her.
She came twice after that day,peson wey almost died,women truly luv it big even of na virgin later she go Want it big cool

quote author=jonahhh post=88715087]

You knew he was a mechanic and thought he'll have big dick and you got disappointed... If his dick was big you wouldve bleeped the mechanic lol. Tell as is [/quote]
Silasloaded:

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Olatara(f): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2020
weyreypey:

Sulphur dioxide
He mentioned sulphur not SO2
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Rawhumper(m): 9:10am On Apr 22, 2020
If u truly luv ur Partner,u try and help him or her to solve her/his Problem thats luv except u just got that one for fun but during d process found out she has fish scent.
Everybody wants d Best,we Can make it a better Place if we help one another one way or another it may b thru advice.
Recently i met two young Girls Are into one just sent me Text tellin about her past relationship and how she wants marriage with me bla bla...dis someone i barely know.D other one calls everyday though i like dis one More but i need to Let them know my stand honestly b4 any bleeping,dis way we avoid any disaster.....

quote author=Bernice4ozodo post=88712840] Ode, receive sense [/quote]
Silasloaded:
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Rawhumper(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Please ladies if u dont like a Guy just turn him down right there than giving him number n b playing around like a Child.
U hv made mistake,if u really sorry about it Let it go we all make mistakes but d real mistake is failure to learn from ones mistakes.
I have made mistakes too n i regret some so dear let it go n focus on ur tomorrow.
Happy lockdown

author=Glo4issy post=88704507]like I said I still regret taking advantage of him[/quote]
Silasloaded:

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Wisdommoses(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2020
HarunaWest:
Mine was the usual Fish Smell..I just inserted and the odour hit me, I pulled out immediately .It was like sulphur mehn couldn't breath I almost threw up..Had to wash John Thomas with Dettol and Soap that day mehn
If you saw the chick ehn, classy chick from a wealthy home oo..I was so embarrassed for her.

Bro i feel ur pain
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by RoyalHighness7(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2020
DeusMagnus:
Believe him at your own risk. Na lie he dey lie.
Mr Lie Detector Welldone Sir
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Sommydisaster(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2020
Lamanii22:

Tell us the whole story lol.. I'd love to hear it...

You look like someone that likes d!CK and stories attached to it......lol

Hope you know I'm joking and kinda serious at the same time grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Adasun(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Treborblue:
I remembered one time ago I went to buy fuel my parents weren't around, I met one girl knocking at my gate when I returned, long story short I bleeped this girl severally (a random girl I didn't know from adam) without any condoms . One day I saw her again on the road and asked her why she even came to my house that day she didn't reply and started avoiding me till we packed. ��
let long story not be short here.hw did u pull dat one out?
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Lamanii22(f): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sommydisaster:

You look like someone that likes d!CK and stories attached to it......lol

Hope you know I'm joking and kinda serious at the same time grin

grin grin
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Sommydisaster(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lamanii22:

grin grin

See her teeth, bad ass babe cool
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by ghettochild(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Nah ion think it was the excitement. To be sincere twas the taste in itself. It still lingers in my mind till date. Her juice was perfection in itself smiley
Kayan Mata things
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
ghettochild:

Kayan Mata things

Lol. Nah. This happened way back. Besides the girl wasn't street. She was fresh and clean cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.