Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret (42509 Views)

Ladies Share Your Worst Kiss Ever. / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Share Your Worst Date Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Izzuchukwu: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Ha i once dated a guy, very handsome somebody oo and cool guy.But guess what?his dick is like pencil i swearuGod,i thought it was a disease.

Till date he never marry.Girls dey japa cos me self japa.l grin Looking at it was very scary,can't let him Bleep me with that.Tufiakwa,tueh tueh.

Forever is too long to manage. Who no like better thing.

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Eberechi24(f): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Mine was when i was dating one cute guy he do come to my area every evening looking so fresh we got to hook up and to him spending is what will make me stay.....on a very good day we wanted to do the do his dick was too small i just had to start unnecessary trouble so i could run he was surprise it was later i got to find out that he was a mechanic i nearly collapse my name for full area say mechanic nak me shocked i avoid him like kilode cheesy ha mechanic where i won start from shocked

What is this one yabbing??

Most mechanic make more more than those suit men you see walking around. Don't belittle peoples career. In a developed country, mechanics are addressed as Engineer.

27 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Could it be her half Latino side that made the pussy sweet to eat?

Lol. Probably cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
Went with my friends to visit a brothel off campus in my undergraduate days . I made out with a prostitute. fvck! It still sucks when I remember. It was awkward for me. The first time with a prostitute and hopefully the last grin. Fvck it was a disaster!
Stop fucking 500 and 1000 naira hoes man
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I don't think I have any regrets per se, but there's definitely one person I wish I could go back in time & undo everything. My stomach churns just thinking about him heaving on top of me grin I cannot explain the aversion nor do I even understand it because it's not like he's the worst one out of all my exes, but for some reason the thought of him disgusts me. I literally feel physically sick even to this day when I catch a whiff of his brand of cologne. It's so weird.

He probably hurt your feelings really bad
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Zino990:
There’s this girl I meet in church, she was into me i later discovered she stays near by when she paid me a surprise visit, she normally comes to see me when ever she’s available but I had nothing to do with her, we were just friends, one day she started telling me she has fillings for me...
To cut the long story short we bleeped but i didn’t use protection cuz I taught she was clean
I didn’t even last upto 3min sef it was strange I didn’t even enjoy the sex cuz I never wanted to Bleep her, her pussy was nor tight sef... I ran some test and found out I contacted staph..... I was so mad cuz I’ve been calibate for months the worst part is that I’ve been treating this shit since last year and it’s not going
When I told her about it she stopped calling me... ooo Victoria e no go better for you
I regret ever knowing her

STD doesn't show on the face bro. Real niggers suit up for that p*ssy. You can't trust any of em. It's not worth it.
Raw sex is cool but sound health and a happy d*ck is way cooler cool

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by DeusMagnus: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lol. Wah would I gain in lying? Your validation? Nah I think I'll pass wink

When you get to live life to its fullest in terms of experiences and adventures, then you won't label someone's experience a lie. Cheers
stop lying bro
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by XhosaNostra(f): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:

He probably hurt your feelings really bad

No.
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
DeusMagnus:
stop lying bro

Seen
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No.

Then the kind of revulsion you feel for him is astonishing
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Chudy2017: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
I never knew girls also release until I jam one pretty brown skin girl during my service. I actually helped her got her ppa in d capital city (yenagoa) took her to hotel wia we lash at some point she started shouting and was vibrating(orgasm) dat was d first time to see such. Fear grip me dat night. The next day I told a friend abt my experience, d guy said am lucky d girl didn't slump dat it would hv been double whala for dead body for me.
Now I kw Wat it means to Bleep a girl to dat extent.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Osek(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Ha i once dated a guy, very handsome somebody oo and cool guy.But guess what?his dick is like pencil i swearuGod,i thought it was a disease.

Till date he never marry.Girls dey japa cos me self japa.l grin Looking at it was very scary,can't let him Bleep me with that.Tufiakwa,tueh tueh.
How na so e thin abi e small reach...??
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by CONFAMA: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Fineboy444:

Stop fucking 500 and 1000 naira hoes man

Why? Shey u go epp me join money make I dey launch premium Oloshos like u
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by XhosaNostra(f): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Then the kind of revulsion you feel for him is astonishing

It is.
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by dayleke: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Half Nigerian Half Latino. Her mum was Brazilian

You mean half Portuguese?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by dayleke: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
mawaki:
Am yet to do the test cause I fear stigmatization so I want to do it in a place where nobody knows me.

Bros,
I think your health is more important than the stigmatization you dey talk about o.
And the earlier the better too.
Na person wey dey alive dey fear stigmatization o.

A word is enough for the wise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Babythicksme17(f): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Are you referring to stfuareyougod?
You well so?0KNM cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Babythicksme17(f): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Another M acting under a F..

Its so obvious man, you're not even so good.

Berra go n find something more meaningful to do. You no go fit build house or buy Benz with this oo.
Oh Damm why are you guys accusing me wrongly?Cc:0KNM grin
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babythicksme17:
You well so?0KNM cheesy
let them know say eru be nisale grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Oh Damm why are you guys accusing me wrongly?Cc:0K.NM grin
You are a yahoo boy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Babythicksme17(f): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
0KNM:
You are a yahoo boy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
hahahahaha eyan lasisi sinzu money grin
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Babythicksme17(f): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
0KNM:
let them know say eru be nisale grin grin grin
Dem dey say i be guy and pm don full,are they gay as well? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by damtan(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Zino990:
There’s this girl I meet in church, she was into me i later discovered she stays near by when she paid me a surprise visit, she normally comes to see me when ever she’s available but I had nothing to do with her, we were just friends, one day she started telling me she has fillings for me...
To cut the long story short we bleeped but i didn’t use protection cuz I taught she was clean
I didn’t even last upto 3min sef it was strange I didn’t even enjoy the sex cuz I never wanted to Bleep her, her pussy was nor tight sef... I ran some test and found out I contacted staph..... I was so mad cuz I’ve been calibate for months the worst part is that I’ve been treating this shit since last year and it’s not going
When I told her about it she stopped calling me... ooo Victoria e no go better for you
I regret ever knowing her
LMAO. The thing pain you gan ooo smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babythicksme17:
hahahahaha eyan lasisi sinzu money grin
Spending lomo. Call jacuzzi wether him don collect cheesy cheesy

Babythicksme17:
Dem dey say i be guy and pm don full,are they gay as well? grin grin

Maybe dem wan ask private question from you na. Haba. You no know say our body don full, we need empty tank cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Eberechi24:

What is this one yabbing??

Most mechanic make more more than those suit men you see walking around. Don't belittle peoples career.in a developed country, mechanics are addressed as Engineer.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by SenecaTheYonger: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Say no more prettythicksme
Babythicksme17:
You well so?0KNM cheesy
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Are you referring to stfuareyougod?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by SenecaTheYonger: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
sirzee1660:
Funny question . each time I remember that girl in my department ,she was crushing on me,so we started dating she invited me to her lodge and we both had sex ,her Virgina was so wide and deep I didn't enjoy the tin at all despite my huge working tool, I later discover she is a runs babe that sleeps with every lecturer that can pay 1k and pass her , the worst is that she has kids at her father's house. Each time I remember those days i will just feel sad,wentin pain pass I enter without condom

grin Ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
grin
Who you?
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
dayleke:

You mean half Portuguese?

Nah , half Brazilian- Half Nigerian
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by dayleke: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Nah , half Brazilian- Half Nigerian

It was because you put Latino , that's why I asked Portuguese?

Brazilian speak Portuguese I think and I think they are referred to as that in d context you were talking.

I might be wrong sha.
Not only pples from Portugal are referred to as Portuguese, maybe?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.