Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret (42504 Views)

Ladies Share Your Worst Kiss Ever. / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Share Your Worst Date Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by GreatResearcher1: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
omochelsea004:
"fvck u" is the only thing u have upstairs, nothing more... u should be in a psychiatric word because that is where u & ur type belong...

get well soon bro...
ward.

fvck off!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Tozic: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
doggedfighter:
His new found red pill is messing with hishead reason he's insulting everyone.
The dude is virginly dickless.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Rawhumper(m): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
You didnt express very well how it happened....it wasnt explicit.
Guess u in Abuja,so how are u holding up with the lockdown over here?

Preciousgirl:
Is there, a person you have had sex with and going forward, regretted very much? Share here.

I had sex with a guy in Uni, and I feel like throwing up any time I remember. Share yours
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Ellie01: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Lol lol idiat like u

fvck you!
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Rawhumper(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
[

Did like to hear yours,we all must have in one way or the other

quote author=Easybela post=88589572]Here to read comments[/quote]
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Vulcanheph(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
My only regret came on one Rainy day like this konji came knockin and i went to one ashi Quaters due to the Rain all the finest girls were not around so i settled for one matured lady like that who wasn't too bad, but when i entered , my god even well no wide .....she was so wide like a swimmin Pool , i don't know how i managed to Nut, but i regretted payin my hard earned money for what i didn't Enjoy at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by TheSourcerer: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
haha I justwanjted to tell him stfu

fvck you!
haha I just wanted to even tell him to stfu

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by TheSourcerer: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Uncalled for, she never claimed to be A Reverend sister, a nun in a convent, or Virgin Mary. Ever asked your mum the number of men she went down with before she met your dad?!? Next time save the name calling for your sisters if You've got any.

Receive my peace
STFU old fart.

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by GreatResearcher1: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ellie01:
I Ellie01 is a scammer. Pls my fellow nairalanders forive me. I once scamed GreatResearcher1. Help me with 2k to eat
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Rawhumper(m): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chai....he suppose rub am cream most guys dey rub to have bigger dick.
I thought d said love conquers all,so y did u run away na? Haba na nne u try just check am na......u for help him

Babythicksme17:
Ha i once dated a guy, very handsome somebody oo and cool guy.But guess what?his dick is like pencil i swearuGod,i thought it was a disease.

Till date he never marry.Girls dey japa cos me self japa.l grin Looking at it was very scary,can't let him Bleep me with that.Tufiakwa,tueh tueh.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by GreatResearcher1: 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
doggedfighter:

Pity him, women feeding him got tired of him and threw him out.
He's now consoling himself with red pill grin grin grin
fvck off!

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by TheSourcerer: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
ward.

fvck off!
Smooth hahahaha WARD, . burn

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Rawhumper(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
[

Seems you like sich stories but did u experience any i did like to hear dear...
Stay safe

quote author=Lamanii22 post=88591402]

grin grin so funny[/quote]
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by argent412(f): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
True talk cheesy
Muna4real:

Sounds like you are the hottest guy in your department. For a girl to be proud to announce that a fellow school mate slept with her, wow bravo. If it were my school, hmm imsu. Especially my department ,hmm.

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Lamanii22(f): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Vulcanheph:
My only regret came on one Rainy day like this konji came knockin and i went to one ashi Quaters due to the Rain all the finest girls were not around so i settled for one matured lady like that who wasn't too bad, but when i entered , my god even well no wide .....she was so wide like a swimmin Pool , i don't know how i managed to Nut, but i regretted payin my hard earned money for what i didn't Enjoy at all.

grin grin "even well no wide" really got me lol... That's an exaggeration though....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by HarunaWest(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
sirzee1660:
Funny question . each time I remember that girl in my department ,she was crushing on me,so we started dating she invited me to her lodge and we both had sex ,her Virgina was so wide and deep I didn't enjoy the tin at all despite my huge working tool, I later discover she is a runs babe that sleeps with every lecturer that can pay 1k and pass her , the worst is that she has kids at her father's house. Each time I remember those days i will just feel sad,wentin pain pass I enter without condom
.hahahahah I had to laugh out loud here mehn,you were so unfortunate .Geez mehn .those kind after 3 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by josen16322(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
I got a big cock and i naked my self wen she came in and she saw my big dick she ran away dat is my worstest regret til date embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by GreatResearcher1: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

He talks like a senseless imp.....you right bro.
He disgusts me with d way he disrespects petyprincess.....mayb he managed to drug the girl and blep her he is always calling her name in every thread

quote author=Tozic post=88594660]

You talk like you've got no dick..
tongue
she denied u d cookie dat y u pained

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Rawhumper(m): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
[

You have shown ur stupidity by accussing me of what i dont know of.
If u know me u wont say that anyways i dont like to brag about my sexcapedes with shallow minded sex starved clowns.
I hate seeing people like you disrespecting the ladies even if u managed to blep them which i doubt cos i saw where she warned u not to call her ur love that u should take ur pill.
Plz have you taken ur pill?

quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=88599862]she denied u d cookie dat y u pained[/quote]
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Treborblue(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Muna4real:

You didn't complete. Let me look for trouble.

16,17,18,19,20. Lol. Nairaland no go kill me. grin grin grin
Oboy laugh wan kill me , nothing man no go read for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Finstar: 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Galactico4ever:
That's really fvcked up. i have some frndz with small banana buh they can lick toto 4 africa

The taste of tongue and di*ck no be the same grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Treborblue(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
I remembered one time ago I went to buy fuel my parents weren't around, I met one girl knocking at my gate when I returned, long story short I bleeped this girl severally (a random girl I didn't know from adam) without any condoms . One day I saw her again on the road and asked her why she even came to my house that day she didn't reply and started avoiding me till we packed. ��

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Albertone(m): 12:08am On Apr 19, 2020
Rawhumper:

Chai....he suppose rub am cream most guys dey rub to have bigger dick.
I thought d said love conquers all,so y did u run away na? Haba na nne u try just check am na......u for help him

I beg to differ!
There is no cream that increases penile size.
I stand to be corrected

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Albertone(m): 12:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Treborblue:
I remembered one time ago I went to buy fuel my parents weren't around, I met one girl knocking at my gate when I returned, long story short I bleeped this girl severally (a random girl I didn't know from adam) without any condoms . One day I saw her again on the road and asked her why she even came to my house that day she didn't reply and started avoiding me till we packed. ��
Lying is not Your calling Bro

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Ha i once dated a guy, very handsome somebody oo and cool guy.But guess what?his dick is like pencil i swearuGod,i thought it was a disease.

Till date he never marry.Girls dey japa cos me self japa.l grin Looking at it was very scary,can't let him Bleep me with that.Tufiakwa,tueh tueh.

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by DeusMagnus: 12:51am On Apr 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:
First year in the uni. There was this half-caste girl I was crushing on in my department. We got talking and I found out the feelings were mutual. We were both staying on campus then so we used to hang out a lot at night. Took her to a lecture theatre one night and I ate the burger. Little did I know I was about to be given unexpected publicity. This girl got back to her hostel and gisted her friends about how Ezzy ate her coochie. Lol. From then, I noticed her friends used to gv me suggestive looks like they wanted their own share too sad . Twas a month later one of em challenged me to ask if it was true I ate her friend out. The news later spread throughout the department.
Dah girl cast me no be lie grin but then, I still miss the taste of her berry. I haven't tasted a better coochie till date smiley
Lie Mohammed
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by DeusMagnus: 12:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Muna4real:

Sounds like you are the hottest guy in your department. For a girl to be proud to announce that a fellow school mate slept with her, wow bravo. If it were my school, hmm imsu. Especially my department ,hmm.

Believe him at your own risk. Na lie he dey lie.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.