Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret (42503 Views)

Ladies Share Your Worst Kiss Ever. / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Share Your Worst Date Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by GreatResearcher1: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tozic:

You talk like you've got no dick..
tongue
fvck off!

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by baralatie(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
lilfort:
this is where u hear all de lies
so sit down hold back an enjoy nairaland
E now
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Bambi0000(f): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Ha i once dated a guy, very handsome somebody oo and cool guy.But guess what?his dick is like pencil i swearuGod,i thought it was a disease.

Till date he never marry.Girls dey japa cos me self japa.l grin Looking at it was very scary,can't let him Bleep me with that.Tufiakwa,tueh tueh.
grin grin
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by vikithor(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
If you don't know how to drive both manual and automatic car,wetin you gain.Learn how to drive very well.Call or whatsapp us with number below
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Babythicksme17(f): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tozic:

Guy stop acting under a female account.
Are you okay at all?0KNM gbami ke grin angry
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Ha i once dated a guy, very handsome somebody oo and cool guy.But guess what?his dick is like pencil i swearuGod,i thought it was a disease.

Till date he never marry.Girls dey japa cos me self japa.l grin Looking at it was very scary,can't let him Bleep me with that.Tufiakwa,tueh tueh.
grin
They are still the same people bodyshaming women on social media
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Tozic: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Are you okay at all?OKNM gbami ke grin angry
Gay, how many PMs have you received? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Muna4real(f): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:
First year in the uni. There was this half-caste girl I was crushing on in my department. We got talking and I found out the feelings were mutual. We were both staying on campus then so we used to hang out a lot at night. Took her to a lecture theatre one night and I ate the burger. Little did I know I was about to be given unexpected publicity. This girl got back to her hostel and gisted her friends about how Ezzy ate her coochie. Lol. From then, I noticed her friends used to gv me suggestive looks like they wanted their own share too sad . Twas a month later one of em challenged me to ask if it was true I ate her friend out. The news later spread throughout the department.
Dah girl cast me no be lie grin but then, I still miss the taste of her berry. I haven't tasted a better coochie till date smiley

Sounds like you are the hottest guy in your department. For a girl to be proud to announce that a fellow school mate slept with her, wow bravo. If it were my school, hmm imsu. Especially my department ,hmm.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Babythicksme17(f): 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tozic:

Gay, how many PMs have you received? cheesy
You are mad,go for treatment.
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin grin
Babythicksme17:

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Tozic: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Babythicksme17:
You are mad,go for treatment.
u need that therapy bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Muna4real(f): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
locust:
She was counting my thrusts... 1 2 3 4..
I warned her to stop, that it would tamper with my established mode of operation but she persisted 8 9..
Blessing stop na 13 14 15
Arrrrrrggghhhhhh
piiiiaaaaaa man pikin poured embarassed

You didn't complete. Let me look for trouble.

16,17,18,19,20. Lol. Nairaland no go kill me. grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Olatara(f): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
HarunaWest:
Mine was the usual Fish Stench Smell..I just inserted and the odour hit me, I pulled out immediately .It was like sulphur mehn couldn't breath I almost threw up..Had to wash John Thomas with Dettol and Soap that day mehn
If you saw the chick ehn, classy chick from a wealthy home oo..I was so embarrassed for her.
Sulphur doesn't smell bad nah. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by EzzyCarter: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Muna4real:

Sounds like you are the hottest guy in your department. For a girl to be proud to announce that a fellow school mate slept with her, wow bravo. If it were my school, hmm imsu. Especially my department ,hmm.

Hottest in a department of over 300? dtz not for me to decide. But back then, if the top 5 were to be chosen tho, I'd easily make the cut wink (no disrespect to the other guys)
But then ,now that I think about it, I feel she did it to prove her something to her friends. You ladies are naturally competitive and the competition was high then so they used to "pepper" each other by showing off and telling tales of their exploits smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by HarunaWest(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Olatara:
Sulphur doesn't smell bad nah. Lol
Try heating it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Olatara(f): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
HarunaWest:

Try heating it
Ok, I know it has this irritating smell, but not nauseating. Ammonia nko?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by mumu9gerian: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Is there, a person you have had sex with and going forward, regretted very much? Share here.

I had sex with a guy in Uni, and I feel like throwing up any time I remember. Share yours
How many times?
Why did you in thr first place?
What changed about you?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by Ashawoboi27(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
The day I had sex with one mumu girl for one mechanic shop
I still regret it till today
And I pass through the shop most times

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by sirzee1660(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
fucking a prostitute for good two hours without condom sad
sorry man...konji bad

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by mumu9gerian: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Babythicksme17:

How did you see it then, is ur acciint true or made up?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by HarunaWest(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Olatara:
Ok, I know it has this irritating smell, but not nauseating. Ammonia nko?
.heheh that one is a carbide something mehn
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by mumu9gerian: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
The day I had sex with one mumu girl for one mechanic shop
I still regret it till today
And I pass through the shop most times
Why,
Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by sirzee1660(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Funny question . each time I remember that girl in my department ,she was crushing on me,so we started dating she invited me to her lodge and we both had sex ,her Virgina was so wide and deep I didn't enjoy the tin at all despite my huge working tool, I later discover she is a runs babe that sleeps with every lecturer that can pay 1k and pass her , the worst is that she has kids at her father's house. Each time I remember those days i will just feel sad,wentin pain pass I enter without condom

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by voiceofpeace: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Uncalled for, she never claimed to be A Reverend sister, a nun in a convent, or Virgin Mary. Ever asked your mum the number of men she went down with before she met your dad?!? Next time save the name calling for your sisters if You've got any.

Receive my peace
i discover u dont respect ur mother at home that is why u like insulting other people's mother,that is bad character my dear learn to control urself or hid ur character in public.PEACE BE WITH U

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by AmIYourMate(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
fucking a prostitute for good two hours without condom sad

STD right now

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by AmIYourMate(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
I regretted fucking my neighbor after she introduced me to her fiancee. But na the girl find trouble always giving me bj

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by LedRock: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lies everywhere, keep writing more lies I am getting entertained here. grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by GreatResearcher1: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
omochelsea004:
The BOY (greatresearcher1) just dey mumu ni, he keeps displaying his stupidity from thread to thread, bitter & pained somebody.
fvck u!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by omochelsea004(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
fvck u!
"fvck u" is the only thing u have upstairs, nothing more... u should be in a psychiatric word because that is where u & ur type belong...

get well soon bro...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret by doggedfighter(f): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tozic:

Alpha indeed. I pray you won't ruin your reputation just like others did by sending their nude photos to casalindal. your fellow alpha is in severe pains now . He doesn't comment from thread to thread like he used to.
His new found red pill is messing with hishead reason he's insulting everyone.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Ex Is Stalking Me And My Wife On Social Media / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.