Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Cheating Wife. Advise Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Wife. Advise Needed (11294 Views)

Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by omoteacher(m): 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
shocked

Please calm down and think it very well, don't

lose your sanity. Your

marriage is still young. Divorce

Is too early and it doesn't solve the marital

problems. I hate broken marriage, I hope you find

the right wisdom to navigate through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by olabrinks(f): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
blovesther:
what he saw was just a chart between them blaming themselves for not waiting/marrying each other and is not enough to just call off the wedding.
just that hiding it is where she got it wrong. me, I communicate such chats with my husband and we just laugh/gossip over it and that is all
that is it ohh. Flimsy messages, and you want to end your marriage? This man has not seen anything yet, That’s why it’s always good to be best friends with your wife/husband. That’s what will sustain your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by daewoorazer(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
blovesther:
what he saw was just a chart between them blaming themselves for not waiting/marrying each other and is not enough to just call off the wedding.
just that hiding it is where she got it wrong. me, I communicate such chats with my husband and we just laugh/gossip over it and that is all

Did you read the part where he said his supposed bride answers to sweet names?

History555
Don’t be a simp.
Seperate with that mf ASAP. I’m telling you this because these women nowadays bring BASTVRDS home. I’m saving you DNA costs bro. Also STD/HIV lab costs and treatment too.

While you’re separated, find another girl and then divorce her

be a man and stop disgracing the dangling balls between ur thighs

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by olabrinks(f): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
History555:

Marriage is not a child play agreed. But it is a child play to the cheater
Most couples at one point will flirt With the opposite sex outside of their spouse. ESP when you have long disagreements or when things aren’t going smooth. Marriage is not for the emotionally weak, you will have trials and tribulations. You just have to get through it. Do not listen to anyone telling you to divorce, be wise!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Karemarealty288(m): 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is the type of hoe hole u fell into.

9 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by haslaw(m): 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kamani8:

Sorry to hear this op.
Just pray for her to stop. Go on your knees and pray.
Also work on how you look. Be sexy and try to satisfy her in bed.
Also don't look at her phone so u don't see what u dont want to see.
Try also to stop those behaviour that could make her look outside.

Again pray for her, she will stop.
Prayer is the key

Many of the women on this thread have been talking trash but your comments came off as the_dumbest _

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by yomi007k(m): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
blovesther:
Don't call off the wedding....if you guys doesn't have a child yet, just pray for God to give you one soon and by that time, she will be looking at her phone and there will be no chance to use it because of the child's care.

though you can confront her so as to scare her and possibly make her change but if she doesn't feel remorseful and probably doesn't want to change, please show her the exit door

You want him to have a child with an infidel?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by nitoriolohun(m): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
History555:

From the chats the guy was a classmate in the university and he resides in the east. But you know cheating starts in the mind b4 it acts out in praticals. I don't want to get to that stage so callin it off will enable her to join the guy.
bro calm down.
It's not upto calling it quit. Women naturally love attention even when they are married or inlove. I honestly frown at what your wife did but I will blame you
Your wife lacks your friendship and that's why she's teasing the guy to be reminded that she's worthy

Try n let go because apart from the part you mentioned that she's receptive to the guys wish of marrying her nothing suggest she's at the verge of cheating.

I put it to you bro, be her friend and she will gist you about the guy someday. You no fit date my babe sha ! Dat babe craze I swear she go call tell me hny I dey crush on that guy n we laugh it off.
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by History555: 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
olabrinks:
that is it ohh. Flimsy messages, and you want to end your marriage? This man has not seen anything yet, That’s why it’s always good to be best friends with your wife/husband. That’s what will sustain your marriage.

l hve been going tru her phone for almost a month. Last week monday i sat her down and asked her if she is happy in this marriage, she said she is happy and asked why. I told her don't bother. But i think your phone makes you happier.
I expected her to decode that there is trouble brewing somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 19, 2020
You want to call of a marriage of 2 years over a chat with no prove she's actually cheating for real. Let's be rational here, what she's doing is wrong but could also be as a result of emotional distress. It could be that your marriage larks romance and affection and you should talk with her over this.
PS Nairaland romance section is filled with jambites, many of them are still under 16 and calling your wife a LovePeddler, SMH.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Kamani8: 12:16am On Apr 19, 2020
haslaw:

Many of the women on this thread have been talking trash but your comments came off as the_dumbest _

Lmao.
Isn't this the same advice you men give us when our men cheat? cheesy
Now see as e pain you and see how u sound when u give a woman same advice.

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by vikithor(m): 12:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Summary
Women are courses offered in the university that must be studied, understood and familiarize with, failure will lead to marry divorce, re married,divorced, marry again, separate and divorced.
Learn how to drive very well, call/whatsapp s with numbers below
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Akinbahm(m): 12:27am On Apr 19, 2020
blovesther:
Don't call off the wedding....if you guys doesn't have a child yet, just pray for God to give you one soon and by that time, she will be looking at her phone and there will be no chance to use it because of the child's care.

though you can confront her so as to scare her and possibly make her change but if she doesn't feel remorseful and probably doesn't want to change, please show her the exit door

Listen to this advise at your own peril.

Nah them they belongs to same gang u no fit satisfy them awon unrepentant Hoelosho's...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by arukwe123(m): 12:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Bunch of dumbos giving advice grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by StrongandMighty: 12:46am On Apr 19, 2020
blovesther:

wtf is this??
Bleep off a million times!!

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by ehmmy11(m): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Op don't even listen to any slowpoke telling you to savage the marriage .. Savage what?? Can that person tell her brother to stay with such wife??
Abeg your emotions has been hurt she is cheating live and direct and you are here thinking.. Well i know you can't just turn it off like a switch..
Whatever you do pls get evidence stored safely on your phone plus his number cos be ready to prove it wen the tears start rolling down.. ..you are a man act like one, how on earth will your own wife password her phone under your (abi you be weak nigga)

It's clear u didn't investigate well during courtship you should have dodge this bullet. Alot of girls marry who is ready and not who they truly love.

This is your case you need to be compensated cos she scammed you..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by specialbobby(m): 12:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Op pls do secret investigation before you let your family know about it
And give her more attention more than you do before and see if she's gonna change

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by hkidola00(m): 1:00am On Apr 19, 2020
History555:
I need candid advise pls no insults. I got married 2years ago, of recent i noticed my wife has been spending so much time online. Not that its unusual to me because i know shes kind of addicted to her phone.
But suspicion made me pick the phone on several occasions but it was paasworded. Finally i was able to discover the password after many trials and to my surprise she has been chatting steadily, morning and night with this guy.
Not only that the guy calls her sweet names and she responds. Even to the extent of telling her he wished they were married. Her response showed she was receptive to the idea. Then she asked him why he did not make a move since and he blamed his financial status.
In summary i hve seen enough, though i hve neva confronted her. My plan is to inform my people b4 calling the marriage off.

this kind of thing is y im scared of marriage, check under my profile, wetin my gf done do me.. how old are u both pls
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Budline1(m): 1:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Someone's wife not even a girlfriend is chatting with some other dudes like that, smh...What a negative vibe..Ladies of this generation tho, social media is also causing a lot of harm sha..

I know for certain that some women are loyal from the beginning till the end tho. Trusting her will be so difficult now.. Play along as if u don't know anything now and try to get a solid evidence.

You know what to do next..

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Budline1(m): 1:09am On Apr 19, 2020
specialbobby:
Op pls do secret investigation before you let your family know about it
And give her more attention more than you do before and see if she's gonna change

Change you say?

Possible but not certain.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Internet247(m): 1:23am On Apr 19, 2020
a cheating wife can kill the husband
nuff said !!!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by adexpa(m): 1:36am On Apr 19, 2020
No one will support your wife's attitude but you will be taking it too far by calling it quit just like that. You are not even asking for guide on how to go about it, you just want to call it quit. Except you want to remain unmarried, you will meet worst from another person you will go for. Marriage like every business is what you work over n over to near perfection. Find a polite way to raise it n see her reaction n deal with the issue straight away with right conversations. That woman will start having flings with that foolish guy who is not ready to understand that she has married n leave her alone. Never rush to take decision, hear from her first to see her remorse but if she persist, you can then plan on advance measure.

Men/women, lets try to work out our homes to some extent before inviting people (telling friends n family)

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Liposure: 1:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Dont try it. U made a vow, 4 beta 4 worse
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:47am On Apr 19, 2020
you've already lost your wifey...

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Martinez39s(m): 1:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Swallow redpill... they will not swallow. A woman is never yours, it's just your turn or a matter of how long you are beneficial to her. Genuine romantic love and loyalty through thick and thin can't be found in women. A woman will only stick and endure with you if there is no better option and staying is much convenient than leaving. Take heart.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by ghettochild(m): 1:59am On Apr 19, 2020
uruba23:
[i][/i]
That is pretty immature . My plan is to inform my people b4 calling the marriage off. especially the bolded.Women want a man that have their time,yet they expect the man to provide for them,apart from that men are also drawn to the ex and crush despite the fact they are married they still want to talk to them and wish they had them.Today let say i saw my ex dad on a zoom meeting it just make sense to want to say something,to let her know i still keep track of her and still care.Man propose God dispose.. Be thankful you have her, work more on your interpersonal relationships.My study of the average Nigerian married couples life is quite boring,the man major itinerary is to asked is wife for his food then gbos gbas...the woman itinerary is to asked for monthly dues and nag about amaka recieving 300k monthly from her husband. So things becomes mechanical and when a little spark comes in both partners want to jump out of their boring lives.Marriage is mutual, joke with her about her suppose boyfriend and let her have a feeling you dont give a damn then you see her seat up.
Correct advice,. First off shes not cheating... The OP didn't tell us if she replied him with randy words... This period so many people are hooking up via chat.... Its normal for a man to msg a woman whether married or not n express his interest even if they ain't aquintances... Its the woman that will decide to fend of the advances or not... Whether she sees it as a big deal or just something normal..
As long as he dint see any traces of them sharing nude pix..
His wife isn't cheating.. That bros need to buy small sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by cooooooks(m): 2:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Don't inform anybody anything. Cancel ALL current plans.

Ordinarily, I would say, all her about it first but that only works if you guys trust each other and you clearly don't trust her.

History555:
I need candid advise pls no insults. I got married 2years ago, of recent i noticed my wife has been spending so much time online. Not that its unusual to me because i know shes kind of addicted to her phone.
But suspicion made me pick the phone on several occasions but it was paasworded. Finally i was able to discover the password after many trials and to my surprise she has been chatting steadily, morning and night with this guy.
Not only that the guy calls her sweet names and she responds. Even to the extent of telling her he wished they were married. Her response showed she was receptive to the idea. Then she asked him why he did not make a move since and he blamed his financial status.
In summary i hve seen enough, though i hve neva confronted her. My plan is to inform my people b4 calling the marriage off.

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by cooooooks(m): 2:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Please blovesther, don't listen to this one o.

Which one is don't call of the wedding of/when the spouse is cheating.

blovesther:

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by cooooooks(m): 2:19am On Apr 19, 2020
You people are promoting the problems. He shouldn't stay in such a marriage and neither should any woman.

Let's stop normalizing nonsense.

mignone:
Pls hold on with calling ur ppl; try to salvage ur marriage as a nuclear family first. You, d man are d head of ur home and should be able to handle most issues.
- She could be immature
- what was ur courtship like/ow did u meet her? Hope she didn't agree to marry u as a last resort?
- Also, what is ur marriage like? Is it working? Are u friends? Are u both satisfied to an extent?
- normally, d early years of marriage isn't so funny, it's d commitment of both parties dt determines ow it eventually turns out.
... trying to talk some sense into her cld make her retrace her steps.
I wish u all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by cooooooks(m): 2:20am On Apr 19, 2020
This is where you make a mistake. Not all of us cheat and I for one will never advocate staying in an unfaithful marriage.

blovesther:
that is one problem with our men. they think they have every reason to cheat while the woman is to bear regardless of what it is or what comes out of the cheating

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by cooooooks(m): 2:20am On Apr 19, 2020
Op, don't listen to this madness masquerading as advice.

Kamani8:

Sorry to hear this op.
Just pray for her to stop. Go on your knees and pray.
Also work on how you look. Be sexy and try to satisfy her in bed.
Also don't look at her phone so u don't see what u dont want to see.
Try also to stop those behaviour that could make her look outside.

Again pray for her, she will stop.
Prayer is the key

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: My Sex Experience With A Customer Care Lady (18+) / Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? / Why Is A Man's Loyalty To His Friends More Important Than His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.