Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Cheating Wife. Advise Needed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Wife. Advise Needed (11293 Views)

Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by excessmon(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dear op I’m sincerely sure you are a real cheat.... you are only looking for people’s approval to do your rubbish..... give yourself 2 years after the divorce and see what comes out of it
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Martinez39s(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
sylvez:

What Op did not tell us is that:
1. He use to abuse his wife
2. He also cheats on her
3. He no sabi Bleep
4. He doesn’t take care of his wife
5. The wife always feel used and lonely
6. He doesn’t respect his wife
7. He doesn’t help to take care of their baby
8. He’s always away
9. He doesn’t allow his wife to go out
10. He beats his wife

Now the wife had to resort to finding solace from anyone willing to give it to her.

This does not justify the wife’s cheating but there’s always cause and effect.

I assumed the above because Op did not provide complete info about everything.

One thing about assumptions is this: if I can assume something (say the afterlife) is real without evidence, I can assume that the something isn't real without evidence. Anything that can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

You needn't beat about the bush, just come out and directly admit that you think the OP is at fault for his wife's behaviour, and he should be held accountable for his wife's behaviour. Isn't that what you feel?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by jesmond3945: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

you would only act when she is about to practicalized....

How will he know when they will practicalize it?.. Na winch... Prevention is better than cure
he will if he is vigilant.
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by sylvez(m): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
One thing about assumptions is this: if I can assume something (say the afterlife) is real without evidence, I can assume that the something isn't real without evidence. Anything that can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

You needn't beat about the bush, just come out and directly admit that you think the OP is at fault for his wife's behaviour, and he should be held accountable for his wife's behaviour. Isn't that what you feel?

It is usually difficult to match cause with effects like the matching principle in accounting.

Humans generally run away from whatever that is beyond their comprehension hence, one of the limitations of law where sometimes evidence even lie.

People should be held responsible for their actions and inactions says the law, where the law can not match cause and effect someone innocent suffers for it.

In other words, the Op may not have completely caused the behavior of his wife but he caused it and should be held responsible for it.

Nobody should quote me again on this issue please!
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Martinez39s(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
sylvez:
[s]It is usually difficult to match cause with effects like the matching principle in accounting.[/s]

[s]Humans generally run away from whatever that is beyond their comprehension hence, one of the limitations of law where sometimes evidence even lie.[/s]

[s]People should be held responsible for their actions and inactions says the law, where the law can not match cause and effect someone innocent suffers for it.[/s]

[s]In other words, the Op may not have completely caused the behavior of his wife but he caused it and should be held responsible for it.[/s]

[s]Nobody should quote me again on this issue please![/s]
BUNKUM AND BALDADASH. Anyway, I leave you to your broken thought process. I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by mattfeuter(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
nitoriolohun:
bro calm down.
It's not upto calling it quit. Women naturally love attention even when they are married or inlove. I honestly frown at what your wife did but I will blame you
Your wife lacks your friendship and that's why she's teasing the guy to be reminded that she's worthy

Try n let go because apart from the part you mentioned that she's receptive to the guys wish of marrying her nothing suggest she's at the verge of cheating.

I put it to you bro, be her friend and she will gist you about the guy someday. You no fit date my babe sha ! Dat babe craze I swear she go call tell me hny I dey crush on that guy n we laugh it off.

Mugun

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by silifx: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
FISH BRAIN SPOTTED grin
FISH BRAIN SPOTTED grin
FISH BRAIN SPOTTED grin
FISH BRAIN SPOTTED grin
FISH BRAIN SPOTTED grin
FISH BRAIN SPOTTED grin
FISH BRAIN SPOTTED grin
FISH BRAIN SPOTTED grin
blovesther:
Don't call off the wedding....if you guys doesn't have a child yet, just pray for God to give you one soon and by that time, she will be looking at her phone and there will be no chance to use it because of the child's care.

though you can confront her so as to scare her and possibly make her change but if she doesn't feel remorseful and probably doesn't want to change, please show her the exit door

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by mattfeuter(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
sylvez:

It is usually difficult to match cause with effects like the matching principle in accounting.

Humans generally run away from whatever that is beyond their comprehension hence, one of the limitations of law where sometimes evidence even lie.

People should be held responsible for their actions and inactions says the law, where the law can not match cause and effect someone innocent suffers for it.

In other words, the Op may not have completely caused the behavior of his wife but he caused it and should be held responsible for it.

Nobody should quote me again on this issue please!

We’ll continue quoting you until you receive sense!

Typing all kinds of jargons angry
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
must be her ex.most married women hardly let go of their exs.tell her u might have no other option than to divorce her.if ur marriage has not produced any children now will be the time to divorce her since no extra luggage is involved.Tell ur pastor that ur wife is a chronic cheat and u no longer interested in the marriage.ur pastor will understand.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
omoteacher:
shocked

Please calm down and think it very well, don't

lose your sanity. Your

marriage is still young. Divorce

Is too early and it doesn't solve the marital

problems. I hate broken marriage, I hope you find

the right wisdom to navigate through.
since his marriage is young this will be a good time to divorce her.it wont be dat easy to easy to divorce her when she now has a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kamani8:

Again pray for her, she will stop.
Prayer is the key
seriously?
so he should pray to God that his wife should stop cheating? grin grin
wich kain church u dey attend?

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
daewoorazer:

Did you read the part where he said his supposed bride answers to sweet names?

History555
Don’t be a simp.
Seperate with that mf ASAP. I’m telling you this because these women nowadays bring BASTVRDS home. I’m saving you DNA costs bro. Also STD/HIV lab costs and treatment too.

While you’re separated, find another girl and then divorce her

be a man and stop disgracing the dangling balls between ur thighs
grin

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by aggos: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
History555:
I need candid advise pls no insults. I got married 2years ago, of recent i noticed my wife has been spending so much time online. Not that its unusual to me because i know shes kind of addicted to her phone.
But suspicion made me pick the phone on several occasions but it was paasworded. Finally i was able to discover the password after many trials and to my surprise she has been chatting steadily, morning and night with this guy.
Not only that the guy calls her sweet names and she responds. Even to the extent of telling her he wished they were married. Her response showed she was receptive to the idea. Then she asked him why he did not make a move since and he blamed his financial status.
In summary i hve seen enough, though i hve neva confronted her. My plan is to inform my people b4 calling the marriage off.

Guy, there is no point keeping quite on this because if you do, you will keep having sleepless night over this. On other hand, you should not change the way you relate with her as this could be regarded as childish act....
You, as the head of the family should know the best way to handle this. Mind you, avoid taking the matte out to other members of the family for now.
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Kamani8: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
lefulefu:
seriously?
so he should pray to God that his wife should stop cheating? grin grin
wich kain church u dey attend?
Hahaha I'm just trying to give the kind of advice some men here give to women when their husbands cheat.
Na Sarcasm my darling

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Kamani8: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
blovesther:
Abi ooooo and also works in his words(by also calling the wife sexy names ) probably they aren't sexy enough.
hahhahahah

Hehe. Yes Op should build his home. And stop checking her phone so as to keep his home
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by lapazi(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
I have never ghosted an Ex before, but immediate a married ex come calling during this lockdown? Bro I deleted and blocked her on all channels- to hell with that shht.

I hate cheats- no matter what!
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by pryingeyes(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
J111333:
Pray for her to stop cheating, you say?
Another one said, pray for her to have a child so she can stop cheating?

Where are these people from bikonu? angry

Ikorodu
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by chinwezdasilva: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
olabrinks:
You want to call off the marriage because of some flirtatious messages? Though, not justifying but how many women leave their husbands because of cheating? I’ve realised that a lot of men are seriously emotionally weaker than women, and they really do not know how to use wisdom to handle situations. Go and complain to your people na, they will tell you to manage your wife and that is just the truth. There’s nothing better outside that you are looking for. Marriage comes with ups and down, and unless your life is at risk, you’re suicidal or something very significant has happened, you better stay in one place.

Why not sit your wife down and talk. Why not try to patch the underlying issues in your marriage ? Do you think marriage is child’s play, something you can just leave anytime you like? Na wa oh
Must you wait till your life is at risk, if you're my wife nd I sense any atom of cheating, if we hv babies I will codely take all of dem for DNA, if they are mine they will stay with me, but you get kicked out. It's not the matter of weaker men this dat its about peace of mind shekina
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by emmaodet: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
You are dropping sense left, right, and centre on this thread. grin

Yes ooo broda.
What's up?
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
Swallow redpill... they will not swallow. A woman is never yours, it's just your turn or a matter of how long you are beneficial to her. Genuine romantic love and loyalty through thick and thin can't be found in women. A woman will only stick and endure with you if there is no better option and staying is much convenient than leaving. Take heart.
u r so depressed
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
Internet247:
a cheating wife can kill the husband
nuff said !!!
u sabi this Toto local government ??
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by bmdmixer: 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
blovesther:
Don't call off the wedding....if you guys doesn't have a child yet, just pray for God to give you one soon and by that time, she will be looking at her phone and there will be no chance to use it because of the child's care.

though you can confront her so as to scare her and possibly make her change but if she doesn't feel remorseful and probably doesn't want to change, please show her the exit door
i swear ur advice no even make sense n yet u wrote something this long

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Poseidon000: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle, dear!

Skim through this thread and tell me if there's an iota of objectivity on quintessential female disposition here. I mean; are their submission not sentimentally skewed to you?

This is but a minute out of plethora of instance that bolster my point. Do not misconstrue this for a stereotype or sexism, cos it's just the palpable reality that cannot be upended by mere rebuttal as you were doing on the other thread. just like I can't trust men(on average) to dispense justice without bias on certain matter. Same apply to women on matter of this nature and peculiarity.

Suffice to say; women are unreliable to council objectively when the matter entail their fellow women, cos they're more sentimentally and emotionally charged on this kind of issue.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Saintmary(f): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kamani8:

Sorry to hear this op.
Just pray for her to stop. Go on your knees and pray.
Also work on how you look. Be sexy and try to satisfy her in bed.
Also don't look at her phone so u don't see what u dont want to see.
Try also to stop those behaviour that could make her look outside.

Again pray for her, she will stop.
Prayer is the key
This is what they tell women oooo

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by elliotmarshall(m): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=blovesther post=88599240]Don't call off the wedding....if you guys doesn't have a child yet, just pray for God to give you one soon and by that time, she will be looking at her phone and there will be no chance to use it because of the child's care.

Someone who's cheating you are telling him not to call off the wedding,which kind nonsense marriage be that
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Sixfeetbelle: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Poseidon000:
Sixfeetbelle, dear!

Skim through this thread and tell me if there's an iota of objectivity on quintessential female disposition here. I mean; are their submission not sentimentally skewed to you?

This is but a minute out of plethora of instance that bolster my point. Do not misconstrue this for a stereotype or sexism, cos it's just the palpable reality that cannot be upended by mere rebuttal as you were doing on the other thread. just like I can't trust men(on average) to dispense justice without bias on certain matter. Same apply to women on matter of this nature and peculiarity.

Suffice to say; women are unreliable to council objectively when the matter entail their fellow women, cos they're more sentimentally and emotionally charged on this kind of issue.

To answer objectively, after reading through the entire post, men and women alike were emotionally invested in this story. Their advice coincided with the each other's, although I could sense sarcasm on the part of a few females grin.

What was your point again? Yes, women, generally, will be emotionally skewed to side with a fellow woman on an issue but like I told you earlier, we don't possess the herd mentality. Never will females always side with a fellow woman on any issue. Even in this thread, a lady was against those that said Ops wife was chatting with the ex cause she was lonely or whatnot. Hence your assertion @ the bold is wrong.
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Poseidon000: 3:35am On Jul 07, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

To answer objectively, after reading through the entire post, men and women alike were emotionally invested in this story. Their advice coincided with the each other's, although I could sense sarcasm on the part of a few females grin.

What was your point again? Yes, women, generally, will be emotionally skewed to side with a fellow woman on an issue but like I told you earlier, we don't possess the herd mentality. Never will females always side with a fellow woman on any issue. Even in this thread, a lady was against those that said Ops wife was chatting with the ex cause she was lonely or whatnot. Hence your assertion @ the bold is wrong.
I think my use of the word 'quintessential' negate the need for this your point, cause I unequivocally mean; what is typical. It doesn't mean that there wouldn't be views that run afoul to what is most obtainable, just like there's an exception to everything. But, is that exception substantial enough to make an impression on one's reckon - No.

So, I didn't take diverging views into cognisance, cause it's inconsequential on a substantive scale.
Lest I forget: women have herd mentality, just like men. The only difference is where it is directed and what actuate it.
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by planetx13: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2020
olabrinks:
You want to call off the marriage because of some flirtatious messages? Though, not justifying but how many women leave their husbands because of cheating? I’ve realised that a lot of men are seriously emotionally weaker than women, and they really do not know how to use wisdom to handle situations. Go and complain to your people na, they will tell you to manage your wife and that is just the truth. There’s nothing better outside that you are looking for. Marriage comes with ups and down, and unless your life is at risk, you’re suicidal or something very significant has happened, you better stay in one place.

Why not sit your wife down and talk. Why not try to patch the underlying issues in your marriage ? Do you think marriage is child’s play, something you can just leave anytime you like? Na wa oh

What irony..... May God never let us cross the paths of selfish ,hopeless leeches like this.

After all your self enrichment schemes, how much have you gotten??...be talking trash up and down

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by shestrong(f): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2020
olabrinks:

Please tell him o

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by bigpicture001: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2020
History555:
I need candid advise pls no insults. I got married 2years ago, of recent i noticed my wife has been spending so much time online. Not that its unusual to me because i know shes kind of addicted to her phone.
But suspicion made me pick the phone on several occasions but it was paasworded. Finally i was able to discover the password after many trials and to my surprise she has been chatting steadily, morning and night with this guy.
Not only that the guy calls her sweet names and she responds. Even to the extent of telling her he wished they were married. Her response showed she was receptive to the idea. Then she asked him why he did not make a move since and he blamed his financial status.
In summary i hve seen enough, though i hve neva confronted her. My plan is to inform my people b4 calling the marriage off.

Your being hasty......

I still converse with my married ex. On watsap..where we asking about ourself, siblings and her hubby, for me my gf. We chat like one in 6months. In d first periods of her marriage, sh asked same questions which I also blamed on finance...

But that does not mean Av not moved on. And sh has also. We don't plan any means of seeing as it always end with greet ur hubby for me ooo. We haven't seen for 6years now. And don't plan any secret seeing. People can still be people's friends.....
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by olabrinks(f): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2020
planetx13:

What irony..... May God never let us cross the paths of selfish ,hopeless leeches like this.

After all your self enrichment schemes, how much have you gotten??...be talking trash up and down

Ciao

looool Pele
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by freethinker01: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2020
haslaw:

Many of the women on this thread have been talking trash but your comments came off as the_dumbest _
So dumb that my eyes were irritating me when I read the trash she wrote. It even reduced my iq by 0.05%.
Tbh, some girls are just dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: My Sex Experience With A Customer Care Lady (18+) / Guys, Are Stretch Marks A Turn-off? / Why Is A Man's Loyalty To His Friends More Important Than His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.