Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Cheating Wife. Advise Needed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Wife. Advise Needed (11306 Views)

Husband Catch Cheating Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room (pics/video) / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by emmaodet: 7:45am On Apr 19, 2020
frozen70:

You are over reacting

Every man knows the value he places on his woman, like wise every woman knows the value she places in her man

So it depends on the value

Understand it from that angle

No man or woman is doing favour for marrying the person they get married to

It is the synergy that matters

Love and value.

It is found in both sexes

Sure, this is a better reply.
Happy sunday
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by mrblessed(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
Swallow redpill... they will not swallow. A woman is never yours, it's just your turn or a matter of how long you are beneficial to her. Genuine romantic love and loyalty through thick and thin can't be found in women. A woman will only stick and endure with you if there is no better option and staying is much convenient than leaving. Take heart.
There is so much degree of veracity in your comment. We know that majority of our ladies don't settle down with whom they love, it is always who is available/ready. It therefore creates room for cheating as the case at hand shows.Unfortunately, the asinine disposition of these wenches is regrettably revealed in the futile act of guilt-tripping a heartbroken man who has been lablelled "emotionally weak" because he intends to expose a cheating wife by informing his immediate family. A cheater should be exposed with every means necessary to nip it in the bud.

It is simply idiotic to engage in amorous and flirtatious chatting in a marriage of two years. It shows there is compatibility issue/challenge. Is engaging in imoral chatting the way out? Of course, not. The Op should be firm and relentless in tackling this issues, for it might shape the trajectory of the marriage, if he decides to go on with her. Therefore, who believe that Mr. OP should tread carefully because the marriage is obviously too young to crumble have successfully led themselves up to a blind alley.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by kenodrill: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2020
blovesther:
Don't call off the wedding....if you guys doesn't have a child yet, just pray for God to give you one soon and by that time, she will be looking at her phone and there will be no chance to use it because of the child's care.

though you can confront her so as to scare her and possibly make her change but if she doesn't feel remorseful and probably doesn't want to change, please show her the exit door

Will you shut the Bleep up!

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Jflex07(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2020
blovesther:
Don't call off the wedding....if you guys doesn't have a child yet, just pray for God to give you one soon and by that time, she will be looking at her phone and there will be no chance to use it because of the child's care.

though you can confront her so as to scare her and possibly make her change but if she doesn't feel remorseful and probably doesn't want to change, please show her the exit door
But on the other thread you advised a lady to break up with her boyfriend.Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Jflex07(m): 8:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Kamani8:

Lol
Not just that. Op should work on his looks. Look sexy so your wife won't have a reason to cheat
Rubbish statement
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Oghenerobo2002(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Pubichairs:
U still call the hoe ur wife??

Ur happiness matters, seek for divorce asap before u die of High Bp

angry u no tell us how many kids u get, u be infidel??
Abba Kyari type of advice
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Dshocker(m): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2020
History555:
I need candid advise pls no insults. I got married 2years ago, of recent i noticed my wife has been spending so much time online. Not that its unusual to me because i know shes kind of addicted to her phone.
But suspicion made me pick the phone on several occasions but it was paasworded. Finally i was able to discover the password after many trials and to my surprise she has been chatting steadily, morning and night with this guy.
Not only that the guy calls her sweet names and she responds. Even to the extent of telling her he wished they were married. Her response showed she was receptive to the idea. Then she asked him why he did not make a move since and he blamed his financial status.
In summary i hve seen enough, though i hve neva confronted her. My plan is to inform my people b4 calling the marriage off.

Brother these are the trying times we've heard about in marriages,if if you chase her away and marry another,she would still do the same....I advise you use wisdom and maturity to handle the situation,by showing her affection,through attention.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Omar09(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2020
emmaodet:

And when has losing a woman to another man been unfortunate?
Abi na even best thing to happen to a man.
A cheating wife runs away from her hubby to an Ex or side bobo and you call the hubby unfortunate?
Instead of him to go to church for Thanksgiving.
So you actually think feeding, housing, clothing etc a woman in marriage is to the man advantage? That the woman is doing the man a favour for doing that? I think you overestimate you women's value in marriage.
Let the side bobo carry the liability for 2 months now weda him eye no go clear and gets tired of an Unproductive Liability that has all the time in the world to look for what to do to support the home rather using such precious time to hook up and chat with a side bobo.
I blame guys a lot. If we say make men no marry now so that the Unfortunate woman will be on the street now running up and down on how to survive and pay her bills, they will say we are crazy.
If the job of the man is to make sure another man doesn't get my woman, then pls tell what is the work of the woman too?
A consumer? Financial drainage? Liability? Sex object? Unproductive, unrepentant serial cheating liability?
Spits*

My friend, some people don't know SELF WORTH

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro, why do we like putting the pressure of making the marriage work and romantic on the man, why?
What happens to the woman making the relationship better so that they can bond more.
Probably the man is thinking and hustling to bring home money to feed the young family, yet we need to pile more pressure on him to make the marriage romantic.
Seems we give a lot of women soft landing or soft spanking when they go off the track a lot.
I didn't say it was he's duity alone, you don't just quit your marriage over a chat, when you clam down and think about it, it won't make any sense. That guy could be someone who liked her and didn't make any move because of financial difficulty. She might just be using him to kill boredom with no real intentions to ever meet him. I have a lot of them on my phone but I know it's never going to happen. If he chooses to quit the marriage over this please he should do so she can marry the guy who has her time, everything is not about money. If he wants to work it out and fix those loope holes in he's marriage it's still he's choice.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:22am On Apr 19, 2020
blovesther:
that is one problem with our men. they think they have every reason to cheat while the woman is to bear regardless of what it is or what comes out of the cheating
What about those guys who don't cheat in their marriages??

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by SweetCunt97(f): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2020
History555:

My dear, you and i know that humans will neva admit to being caught in the act especially for something they are doing secretly.
What gave you d idea that her heart is in the convo. She may simply be catching cruise with d chats and nothing therein.

Is this how people easily dump their marriages these days? Nawaoo
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by rapid101(m): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2020
rawpadgin:
this one will eventually cheat on her husband... Potential suitors beware
she just said the truth bra, no marriage is perfect. communication is key in everything. ask adeboye, ask oyedepo de ll tell u. no marriage is perfect
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by oyatz(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2020
This is a matured woman talking.

mignone:
Pls hold on with calling ur ppl; try to salvage ur marriage as a nuclear family first. You, d man are d head of ur home and should be able to handle most issues.
- She could be immature
- what was ur courtship like/ow did u meet her? Hope she didn't agree to marry u as a last resort?
- Also, what is ur marriage like? Is it working? Are u friends? Are u both satisfied to an extent?
- normally, d early years of marriage isn't so funny, it's d commitment of both parties dt determines ow it eventually turns out.
... trying to talk some sense into her cld make her retrace her steps.
I wish u all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by mignone(f): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2020
cooooooks:
You people are promoting the problems. He shouldn't stay in such a marriage and neither should any woman.

Let's stop normalizing nonsense.

Oga, pls stop propagating separation and/or divorce over 'trivial' matters. Do u think it's bliss to dissolve a marriage jst like dt?
I'll personally insist that a couple try resolve matters btw them first,then separate or file for a divorce only when their case is irredeemable.
In fact, a temporary separation works for some; they wld av got sm sense by d time they get bk together.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by cooooooks(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Since when did not cheating become reserved for angels only? That is literally the barest minimum, the default.

Normalizing nonsense is our downfall.

blovesther:
hmmmmm and please don't be polygamous especially if your tradition doesn't go against it for women.
if you want your wife to be an angel, you should first create an heaven
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Omar09(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2020
J111333:
Pray for her to stop cheating, you say?
Another one said, pray for her to have a child so she can stop cheating?

Where are these people from bikonu? angry

Let's pray for her to stop cheating and have a child so she can stop cheating.
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by cooooooks(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2020
When did cheating become a 'trivial matter'?

People should stop accepting nonsense. It's very simple.

mignone:

Oga, pls stop propagating separation and/or divorce over 'trivial' matters. Do u think it's bliss to dissolve a marriage jst like dt?
I'll personally insist that a couple try resolve matters btw them first,then separate or file for a divorce only when their case is irredeemable.
In fact, a temporary separation works for some; they wld av got sm sense by d time they get bk together.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by frozen70(f): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2020
emmaodet:

Sure, this is a better reply.
Happy sunday

Same from here and stay safe this period
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by mignone(f): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2020
Nuel4:
a cheating husband is not in any way comparable to a cheating wife. Worst case scenario he fathers a bastard outside whom the wife cannot in any way on earth be deceived to accept and cater for as her own child but a cheating wife will bring another man's child to the husband and he will spend his resources on taking care of a child who is not his.
A cheating wife automatically makes the husband to start doubting if the children he's killing himself to provide for are truly his but a cheating husband does not have such influence on his wife she just feels disrespected that's all
What a reasoning! All I hear these days jst keeps proving that ppl do not understand d magnitude of marriage vows. Take it or leave it, none is less weightier- infidelity committed by a man/woman. Only our society makes it appear so.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by mignone(f): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
GreatResearcher1, you need to read this topic, and see the kind of advice simps and women are giving the op. grin
I hope u'll still be able to hold ur head high at 65/70 yrs, considering what u uphold now.
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by mignone(f): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro, why do we like putting the pressure of making the marriage work and romantic on the man, why?
What happens to the woman making the relationship better so that they can bond more.
Probably the man is thinking and hustling to bring home money to feed the young family, yet we need to pile more pressure on him to make the marriage romantic.
Seems we give a lot of women soft landing or soft spanking when they go off the track a lot.
Please note that each of d partners in a marriage take turns being strong for each other.
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by mignone(f): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2020
emmaodet:

And when has losing a woman to another man been unfortunate?
Abi na even best thing to happen to a man.
A cheating wife runs away from her hubby to an Ex or side bobo and you call the hubby unfortunate?
Instead of him to go to church for Thanksgiving.
A consumer? Financial drainage? Liability? Sex object? Unproductive, unrepentant serial cheating liability?
Spits*
Pathetic! I wish more women wld av sm selfworth& stop throwing themselves at men, then someone like u wldnt even score a point. Mr. Caretaker!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by mignone(f): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2020
wirinet:

Gbam. You need solid proof before you can confront her or her family. She will deny and twist everything against you without solid undeniable proof. Life is short and you must not compromise your peace of mind.
He'll never get peace of mind with a counsel as urs.
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Kokoboss: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2020
olabrinks:
I just gave birth a month ago, I’m still very much on my phone. Having a child doesn’t stop a woman from adultery, that’s not the issue here. Their underlying issues need to be resolved.

You have wisdom
Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by jumpampass(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2020
Kamani8:

Sorry to hear this op.
Just pray for her to stop. Go on your knees and pray.
Also work on how you look. Be sexy and try to satisfy her in bed.
Also don't look at her phone so u don't see what u dont want to see.
Try also to stop those behaviour that could make her look outside.

Again pray for her, she will stop.
Prayer is the key

Mumu. See them weak minded person undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Kingarthur21: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2020
Omar09:

Let's pray for her to stop cheating and have a child so she can stop cheating.
are women not advised to pray for cheating husbands?...what is the fuss now tables are turned??

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by oyatz(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2020
My brother, don't divorce your wife.

Everybody engage in this kind of chatting with Ex-partners ,some even wishing they had done things differently and marry each other. Virtually every married man/woman have nursed such ideas in their hearts.

Your wife just happened to expressed it through chatting and unlucky enough to be caught.

Seat her down, show her the 'screened shots' evidence of the chatting and tell her not to repeat such things. Then start being more loving, caring with lots of fucking.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by wirinet(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2020
mignone:

He'll never get peace of mind with a counsel as urs.
And he will get peace of mind with a wife he doesn't trust?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by wirinet(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2020
olabrinks:
I just gave birth a month ago, I’m still very much on my phone. Having a child doesn’t stop a woman from adultery, that’s not the issue here. Their underlying issues need to be resolved.
Now tell me, are you very much on your phone with an ex, a school sweetheart or an admiring toaster - always ?and keeping it secret from your husband. What do you think your husband would say of he found a chat with you calling someone else dear, honey, baby, etc, and asking why he didn't propose marriage to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by oyatz(m): 9:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Sometimes I laugh whenever I see feminists subtly giving approval for married women to cheat.

Married women who have spent 50 years in marriage will tell you that even in a contest of adultery between couples, the cheating wife almost always lose in the long run.

They only invest their emotions, time, energy and resources to satisfy their adulterous partners who will NEVER treat them like wives and will after 2-3 years dump them for younger ladies.

Most women who cheat sometimes cry secretly because of it.

blovesther:
hmmmmm and please don't be polygamous especially if your tradition doesn't go against it for women.
if you want your wife to be an angel, you should first create an heaven

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife. Advise Needed by Omar09(m): 9:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Kingarthur21:
are women not advised to pray for cheating husbands?...what is the fuss now tables are turned??

That's what I'm saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found / Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / 19 Most Ridiculous Odd Couples Who Prove Opposites Attract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.