Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) (153697 Views)

Court Picks August 29 For Judgement In Abba Kyari’s Extradition Case / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service / JUST IN!!! Abba Kyari’s Brother Deletes All His Instagram Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by joefelin2345: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
brainhgeek:
Maybe as a result of autopsy
Most likely my brother/sister. You are too much for this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Stone03: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The hatred you carry around has blocked your eyes from seeing that the pics is photoshopped.

You definitely know it's Photoshopped but you want to continue spreading hatred against a dead man who stands to lose nothing. I pity you people

If your stupidity and idiocy have not gotten to this irredeemable height, you would have known that the video showed me fresh blood. Tell us some other thing that pains you and stop disgracing yourself with your myopia

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
caprini1:
Can free 50mb watch video?

Wait, are you saying zombies live from hand to mouth?

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lostz:
go and ask your fellow Yorubas who were celebrating

It was a friend who said I should asked you that question as all of us don't know who Osibade is.

Abeg who is he?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lostz:

did you not celebrate when army murdered innocent Nigerians? calling it python dance?

those people are lesser humans?

And can you provide a proof of me celebrating?

undecided angry shocked
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by nanauju(f): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.

You're very stupi1d. Illiterate northerner or wherever you come from. You represent their illiteracy well

3 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Naajjii: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
TheArchangel:
He was buried barely 20 hours after his death, the type of decomposition you mentioned hasn't started yet.
You can often see this bloody discharge when the person died of trauma or hemorrhagic fever like Lassa or Ebola within 24 hrs. So with the level of preparation done on this corpse by blocking the orifices how come it's still discharging fluid
have you ever seen any Corona virus dead body, if it like this or not before you conclude?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by GGirll: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Nobody is forcing sympathy on anyone.

Professor Karma has no legs or arms, but he is damn real.

Chikena

When noble king Kanu n wife died didn't you n your bunch of vultures celebrate? No matter how you lots try hard to portray Igbo tribe as bad GOD has chosen to love us n had been shaming you fools n your lying govt to d full glare of your perceived enemies....you can as well join him since you love him more than anything in d world HYPOCRITE.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Basher8583: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Its due to long death.
Abba Kyari died WEEKS Ago so what do you expect?

Is that even his body?

Kemi olunloyo and mazi Nnamdi Kanu are ready to let us in on this government's dirty secrets if only we listen but unfortunately, most Nigerians are ignorant and enjoys walking about blinfolded.
Too bad!

Oh... so now you believe Kemi Olunloyo, the suposed afonja witch abi.

And as for your albino, his parents are dead due to his lunacy.
How are you sure the ass is not strugling to survive covid19 where he is now.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by IamHonourable1: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.
See your life.How can people jubilate over the death of a person without you asking why?It is said that after death,one would be remembered for one's deeds.So why hate on people when they remember a deceased for his deeds on earth?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

And can you provide a proof of me celebrating?
undecided angry shocked
don't worry! your own karma will visit you.

Abba kyari greed took him to the grave
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by lukency(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kyari's death has exposed the callous elites we have.If it wasn't kyari would they have released the corpse to the family for burial.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Basher8583: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
Watching a video of how Abba Kyari body was being removed from the casket to be lowered into the grave I notice there was fresh looking blood stains in the casket . RIP Sir .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdoj8_mHvEQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_INXwvDedW/?igshid=1v1irzkhdxz2m

Dont worry... Very soon you will still see his pupu and wiwi in the coffin. Mad people

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Kayharry(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Him occultic group remove his ❤️�

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

It was a friend who said I should asked you that question as all of us don't know who Osibade is.

Abeg who is he?

the point is , your fellow Yorubas are celebrating.

Abba kyari that the same southwest propaganda media slandered all through for denying them access to the president is who you now claim to love
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Cti28(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
BarrElChapo:

Because he was a Christian governor. May God have mercy on us sha. Maybe one day everyone will be on their own. The hatred on this platform makes me want to deactivate my account.
I deactivated my first nairaland account, on the account of the hateful,tribalistic and uncivilized attitude of Nairalanders. And it looks as if the situation is not in any way abating, but rather a kind of growing exponentially. I may have to take a break from the forum.

People find it difficult to comment or air their views without being tribalistic and civilzed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by DEmejioba1: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
I dont just understand why people are so so concerned abt someone already died, His criticism would not make his post be given to u rather the President would give it to another Abba Kyari likened person. So what is ur headache, by this time next month his position would be filled and u start hating the person
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lostz:

the point is , your fellow Yorubas are celebrating.

Abba kyari that the same southwest propaganda media slandered all through for denying them access to the president is who you now claim to love

Now that Kyari is late, is Osinbajo now the president?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by hspda: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
See how views filled all my browser cool cool
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by essenjack(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
he was an occult, his members removed the body part that belongs to them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lostz:
don't worry! your own karma will visit you.

Abba kyari greed took him to the grave

Of course, Karma has no legs or arms but damn real

If I am lying, ask Nnamdi Kanu grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Dollabiz: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
You mean he was killed
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by joefelin2345: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
juman:
Blood stain.
It was actually body fluid.
It is not uncommon during muslim burial.
I have seen that before.

It show that the dead body already decomposing.
Human body is fragile. Immediately a person died the body start to decompose.
That is why muslims bury their dead as soon as possible.
Recall that at the crucification of our Lord Jesus Christ, when one of the Roman soldiers pierced His side with sword, blood n water cane out which confirmed that He was indeed dead. So it was most likely body fluid as a result of post mortem for death certificate n other legal documents.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
majamajic:

And the west and north has been crying since yesterday ?

How long did u and your family cried over his death ?

In burial ceremonies , people still do eat rice and dance, not that they are happy !

Forget this guy, what has the Igbos in Aso rock to start rejoicing about Abbay's death?....

We know the real people celebrating the death of Abbay
Igbos may rejoice because of his bad advice to the presidency but The real people are rejoicing because their son will have a relief at last.....

If Abbay can take some files to London for Buhari to sign during his medical leave when Voce president should have been the one to sign it....

I wonder who is supposed to rejoice over the death of Abbay,.... Whether Igbos or Yorubas...

Nonsense and Yoruba mind game....always appearing good people and pushing the blame on Igbos

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Cantonese: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Kemi Olunloyo already said the person buried today s not Abba Kyari and that Abba Kyari was cremated in ikoyi Lagos

Unreasonable talk from a woman who talks unreasonably and amplified by undiscerning people.

Are you a member of his family or a close friend? If he was buried/cremated yesterday or many days ago, how does it take away your sleep? Leave his family alone to grieve their loss.

The man died and the matter should end there. Those who are alive should appreciate God for keeping them and not keep on speculating on the life of someone they never met.

Do you want to go and do a verification of the body as proof to you of the real person?

Please leave the matter and pursue other things more reasonable bro.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Of course, Karma has no legs or arms but damn real
If I am lying, ask Nnamdi Kanu grin cheesy
maybe when karma visit , you will have the chance to ask Abba kyari
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by tunize(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
eruchboy:
Dont know
Dont care
My own is who's next
Who's next to die see ur mind even ur enemy nor wish am to die although we all go die.
U might even be the next who knows be positive my guy.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Abeyjide: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
yyba:
Igbos online miscreants and poor photoshop are like 5 and 6 undecided

not perfect job. photoshop done wrongly. even the guy was painted inclusive.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by D1zion: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

not only them but almost all Nigerian's are happy.from all geo political zones.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Now that Kyari is late, is Osinbajo now the president?
you should ask the Yoruba propaganda media that slandered him all through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Names Of People Appearing On Nigeria Currencies / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.