Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) (153712 Views)

Court Picks August 29 For Judgement In Abba Kyari’s Extradition Case / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service / JUST IN!!! Abba Kyari’s Brother Deletes All His Instagram Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Okikaneseokwu: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The hatred you carry around has blocked your eyes from seeing that the pics is photoshopped.

You definitely know it's Photoshopped but you want to continue spreading hatred against a dead man who stands to lose nothing. I pity you people
Mumu watch the video and stop covering evil, before evil will befall u and ur household.

4 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Babapyro: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The hatred you carry around has blocked your eyes from seeing that the pics is photoshopped.

You definitely know it's Photoshopped but you want to continue spreading hatred against a dead man who stands to lose nothing. I pity you people
Kindly remove that smart from your moniker because you're the least smart person in this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kemi said there is one Dauda that had an accident....

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lostz:

maybe when karma visit , you will have the chance to ask Abba kyari

Karma is welcome anytime.. That's why we live like no tomorrow.. Are you?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Lovelive: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Who killed an innocent Man in place of showing us the remains of Abba Kyari buried since last week.

Please open the bandage and let me see the face of the innocent body lies down there.

If you know, you know

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Love4God:

There is something fishy .

Thanks for this video pls....

May be the people that buried him are Igbos
And he was buried in Aba cemetery.
Or may be the road they followed to bury him is Aba road

That is why there is blood stain on his casket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by GamalNasser: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Is it possible that the remains were flown in the cargo hold rather than the pressurised cabin. Pressure differential from take-off, flying and landing could have caused the unembalmed remains to secrete fluids

Most cargo holds are pressurised , that s how pets can stay there
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by oluwaahmed: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.

If you cannot answer that question, why quickly jump into racial slurs? Someone who dies from sickness cannot have blood stain in his coffin. What do the Igbo's stand to gain from the mans death? Wont it still be an Hausa man that will replace him? Apply sense sometimes to you talk.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by infogeneral: 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
I just watched video carefully and noticed that one of guys that carried the casket after the body was removed was not wearing P.P.E. Only God can save us in this mess o

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
1stola:

[s]Really?
Please tell me more.

Shut up!
Are you blind not to see it yourself?

Lol!
[s]

[s]Very senseless post.
I pity this generation of senseless people we have in this country...[/s]

[s]So because a lunatic kemi who's trying to gain attention and publicity said, it makes it true?
You've died before to be sure what a "long" or short death is?
[/s]
[s]For your information, that blood looks very fresh which proves that he died very recently.
If he died long ago even if it's 3 days ago, THE BLOOD WILL LOOK VERY DARK. That's simple common sense.[/s]

[s]Some of you just come online to showcase your idiocy.

What do you think government intend to gain by concealing his death?
[/s]
[s]Because your father will flog them if he knows or because Nnadi Kanu will quickly take his place?[/s]

Please get a life![/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by ArticleBeast: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Watch the video... Abi u no get data

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Thefxchanger: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Receive sense...

Someone called your attention to something he noticed a video... Rather than for you to watch the video and give possible reason why theres blood stain, youre shouting "hate" ...

Are you that shallow minded ?

4 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by therajah: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
there is no crematorium in ikoyi
This is Nigeria. They bury pple where there are no cemeteries, e.g. in front of the house, inside the house sef! So they could create a place to cremate him in his house in ikoyi...

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
yyba:
Igbos online miscreants and poor photoshop are like 5 and 6 undecided

Go and watch your face, you are so blind, your eyes and brain are dead.

If you manage to see and read this, do what I ask you to do. Go watch your face.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by content208: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
yyba:

Using the brain will prove a lot helpful to you, as well as, putting an end to your tribalism mindset.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by oluwaahmed: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
yyba:
More like Adeshina/BMC zombies & poor Photoshop are like 5 & 6

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by nedekid: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.
If this one no mention igbo ten time a day his prick wount stand.
What concern igbo with this discussion? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Karma is welcome anytime.. That's why we live like no tomorrow.. Are you?

I don't live like you and Abba kyari.

I live with hope
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Secret court tins

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lostz:

I don't live like you and Abba kyari.

I live with hope

Then stop worrying about me and let karma do it's justification.

Chikena
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by oluwafeolami(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Can a video be photoshopped? Watch d idea and stop arguing blindly ogbeni

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by brightoosky(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Its not fresh blood but fresh palm oil.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Then stop worrying about me and let karma do it's justification.

Chikena

but you can worry about others?

not worrying about you. just trying to see if you are willing to change your hypocritical lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by content208: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

Stop defending what you are not sure of.

The op is 100% from East.. Why can't you go over his comments?

BTW, we need to ask if Kyari had ever been state Governor, senator or house of reps member in any of the SE states.

Cos me wondering why people from East are celebrating about Kyari's death as if he Kyari had been depriving SE if development.

Go to scan news facebook and read for yourself. That's not a faceless forum

What's even this idea that anyone who opposes this government is from the east?
How do you manage not to feel stupid each time you make this statement?

Are you trying to say all other parts of Nigeria are supporting Buhari or what? I want to believe you have enough mental balance not to even believe that rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nairalandnigga(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
İgbos and propaganda are like motto and road.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Litmus: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Chai.

I'm beginning to think I did something really wrong in my past life that made God play a cosmic joke on me by sending me to this shithole contraption of a country.

What's your gripe this time?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
content208:

What's even this idea that anyone who opposes this government is from the east?
How do you manage not to feel stupid each time you make this statement?

Are you trying to say all other parts of Nigeria are supporting Buhari or what? I want to believe you have enough mental balance not to even believe that rubbish.

You probably missed this

Go to scan news facebook and read for yourself. That's not a faceless forum
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lostz:

but you can worry about others?

not worrying about you. just trying to see if you are willing to change your hypocritical lifestyle

Are you a thunderstorm?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nairalandnigga(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
CrimeKsmart:

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las. [/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Names Of People Appearing On Nigeria Currencies / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.