Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Imagine If We Were To Swap Roles In Afterlife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine If We Were To Swap Roles In Afterlife. (356 Views)

What Happens In The Afterlife Of Someone Who Committed Suicide / Are You Scared Of Death And Afterlife / Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If We Were To Swap Roles In Afterlife. by Justdogood(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2020
To all my guys here.
Something just came to my mind today.
I was just thinking and this came up.

Imagine we end this life and move to afterlife or the next one and there the rule is all guys here are girls over there.
And the rule also follow the same way here. That from our early age there all the males here will still encounter all the females, girls and people they had encounter with here in the first world.

But the only different thing is this time the guys here will be girls there. And they get to date and get treated the same way the treated the girls here in their first world.
All in the same sequence. From your primary school girlfriend to secondary school chick to university babe. All those you broke their hearts, used and disrespected, slept with and deceived here will have to meet you again. All those that had abortions for you, will impregnate you and you will have the same number of abortions for them. All the girls you mistreated will meet you and now you will be the girl and they will be your boyfriend and same treatment or even worse will be given to you. All I mean all you did here will be replicated there.
You will just have to be the girl and they will be the guys.
Even till the woman you married. The roles will be reversed the guys here will be the wives there and our wives here will marry us as their wives. Even upto pregnancy, you will be the one to bear the children. And exactly the equal number u made ur wife have here is what u will have for her there.

The ladies here will be the men there and guys will be the ladies there.

Guys or the men in the house how do we think this will go down.
And our ladies will you guys love this?
Re: Imagine If We Were To Swap Roles In Afterlife. by specialbobby(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2020
E no go easy oo

Ftc for first time grin grin
Re: Imagine If We Were To Swap Roles In Afterlife. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Who's your dealer bruh?? How you take dey reason these things sef??

1 Like

Re: Imagine If We Were To Swap Roles In Afterlife. by Stephenomozzy(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Lol Oga Op don high.

See hypothetical reasonings. But it's a good point of "fictional" discussion o. Some of the good guys like Me, we no go fear, would love to see my faithful self enjoy faithfulness too e

Oya, how will it be for gays and Transgenders? Oya.. Coman talk @ Justdogood

1 Like

Re: Imagine If We Were To Swap Roles In Afterlife. by Justdogood(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Lol Oga Op don high.

See hypothetical reasonings. But it's a good point of "fictional" discussion o. Some of the good guys like Me, we no go fear, would love to see my faithful self enjoy faithfulness too e

Oya, how will it be for gays and Transgenders? Oya.. Coman talk @ Justdogood

My brother, i just reason am today sha.
Hin get just one babe wey I no too treat well.
If that girl catch me for there kai. She go just finish me. Infact I will commit suicide there before she meets me walahi.

She will just finish my life with sex and dump me. grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine If We Were To Swap Roles In Afterlife. by Stephenomozzy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lol..... Go find her apologize o. Reincarnation in the opposite sex is another possibility you can't wipe out o.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If We Were To Swap Roles In Afterlife. by Goodness34: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
You asked me to send my details in the other thread sir please this is it 3167835 191 first bank sir thank you @justdogood
Re: Imagine If We Were To Swap Roles In Afterlife. by odinson1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
I never want to be a woman
I'll rather be A Man A Thousand times over
Re: Imagine If We Were To Swap Roles In Afterlife. by CHoccolaTE: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Almost every single man on earth will reject that arrangement because they know how badly they treat women or insult them.

Instead of them to behave properly in this life they keep acting like jerks and assholes because patriarchy favours them.

Even if the OP theory is not true guys who treat women like crap should not relax because every action in life has equal or opposite reaction. You could face your karma in your next reincarnation or on judgement day if such a day exists.

(1) (Reply)

Love And Cheating / 7 Best Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Girlfriend In This Economic Hardship / 5 Thing Guys Finds Attractive In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.