Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,103 members, 7,838,793 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Can This Happen? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Happen? (4671 Views)

LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) / How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! / Pls Help: This Happen When I Wanna Fork. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Happen? by Babythicksme17(f): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Usorohtheman post=88624805][/quote]If that is what it is,the mother should be flog,like wtf!

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen? by Favy1235(f): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
If the girl said such happened truly it did happen.
When i left secondary sch.
I got to work in a primary sch owned by a family friend.
I was assigned nursery 3.
That kind stuff occured in my class.
Same stuff also happened when i taught class of basic 4 and the age bracket of those kids were(8-9).
So i'm no longer suprise when i hear that kids indulge themselves in such.
Parents just have to be careful

3 Likes

Re: Can This Happen? by Usorohtheman(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Liliantalks:
my dear that story up
There sounds like a lie? How did soap enter the vagina? Like how , most 5 years olds don’t bath themselves, and 5 years olds don’t even hv the confidence to touch their body like that . Please disregard that story .

So the boy did not do it right? He is seven years old.

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
If the girl claimed he did it, then its true.
Children of nowadays can do and undo. Never underrate them.

Sometime last year, while preparing for Summer break, 3boys were caught, (basic3 pupils) using themselves from the anus. And they are 7, 8 years old.
I was there with the proprietress as she was interrogating them. And they confessed to doing it.
So I asked them what time do they normally do it. They said in the restroom. I was tempted to ask if their P gets erection but I just remembered the Proprietress was there and she's a strong born again. So I paused.

Back to the matter... Its very possible he did it. I can't vouch for any child in this 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Happen? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
nothing need to be verified by nothing ,, young boys do not produce Sperm , n kids hv no reason to lie with such things . If a young girl said it happens there is an 98% chance it happened , between the ages of 4 to 13 !

Da hell!!! I was within that age range when I was accused of using my finger on a girl like me and pouring pepper too, turns out she was lying and it was her elder brother fingering her, what say ye to that? don't we all know kids are damn good liars these days, pls don't generalize on what you are not 100% sure of.

3 Likes

Re: Can This Happen? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Favy1235:
Same stuff also happened when i taught class of basic 4 and the age bracket of those kids were(8-9).

It is not always true, I have a personal experience and some cases around me, kids lie a lot especially if they are trying to cover up for someone that may have threatened them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Usorohtheman:

So the boy did not do it right? He is seven years old.
he’s a child. don’t hammer on it too much

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen? by Galactico4ever(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tozic:

In all your post I come across I've not seen you use yourself as a reference, it's either you call ur cousin, niece or aunt.
What happened to you?
Ahn Ahn Tozic how va nah

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen? by Tozic: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Ahn Ahn Tozic how va nah
cheesy
Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Da hell!!! I was within that age range when I was accused of using my finger on a girl like me and pouring pepper too, turns our she was lying and it was her elder brother fingering her, what say ye to that, don't we all know kids are damn good liars these days, pls don't generalize on what you are not 100% sure of.
okay ma
Re: Can This Happen? by Karleb(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Catchfirez:
Nairalanders funny oh.. 7years old rape 5 years old. How possible. The boy self no fit Know the hole. It might be some kind of infection or some underlying diseases. Let's stop this nonsense this holy month. Make una dey reason well with una brain not with your emotions. Please leave the innocent boy alone.

Don't mind them.

7yrs old can have sex with 5yrs old. I agree. But rape, it is highly, I mean very highly unlikely.

What sought of power can a 7yrs old have over a 5yrs old.

People of Nairaland can be quite funny.
Re: Can This Happen? by Karleb(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Favy1235:

Madam! Why not calm down.

If you've really dealt with kids like you claim then you'll know that kids can be very good at lying when they want to be.

In your books an accused is guilty without trial. C'mon!
Re: Can This Happen? by Karleb(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
You guys are missing up rape with sex.

Kids having sex didn't start today and it's going to continue till time immemorial. It's not normal but it happens.

But kids raping each other? Nah! It's not what we see everyday especially when it involves just the two of them.

The girl might start feeling pains after the deed, I believe it's quite normal. Some adults don't walk home straight after having seexx.
Re: Can This Happen? by fattprince(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
he knows what he did is wrong n knows confessing to it won’t make things better,, the aim is letting him know it’s a grievous thing to do . Whether u think he did it or not . Can we even call it rape? They are of the same age group n probably acting what they see on tv or mummy n daddy game . But still let him know such things r wrong , he’s the man n most times get the blame. Cause na him Dey Dey ontop
Just shut up already. You just contradicting yourself. Children don't tell lies. Then a girl will never tell lie but a boy that is a child just 7 will know not telling the truth wouldn't change nothing. Can't you see you're being gender biased

3 Likes

Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
fattprince:

Just shut up already. You just contradicting yourself. Children don't tell lies. Then a girl will never tell lie but a boy that is a child just 7 will know not telling the truth wouldn't change nothing. Can't you see you're being gender biased
dont tell me shut up !! I don’t buy me data !! I said what I said !! Choke on it
Re: Can This Happen? by fattprince(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
dont tell me shut up !! I don’t buy me data !! I said what I said !! Choke on it
But you know you were gender biased? Because you believe a girl child don't lie but a boy child can lie. What the fvck. Do you even know mostly it's this girl child that seduces this boys. I have a girl of about 11 trying to hit on me. I pretend not to know that she is trying this funny stuff with me till she tried to hit my cock today. I don't scold her or anything cos I dont know how to go about it, I just know I'm not going to fall. Like I'm 27 she's about 11. I guess I'm the one lying now. Cos I'm a Man and also an adult.

3 Likes

Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
fattprince:

But you know you were gender biased? Because you believe a girl child don't lie but a boy child can lie. What the fvck. Do you even know mostly it's this girl child that seduces this boys. I have a girl of about 11 trying to hit on me. I pretend not to know that she is trying this funny stuff with me till she tried to hit my cock today. I don't scold her or anything cos I dont know how to go about it, I just know I'm not going to fall. Like I'm 27 she's about 11. I guess I'm the one lying now. Cos I'm a Man and also an adult.
see I ain’t even saying the girl didn’t do stuffs in her own accord !! It’s just sad that the boy would be blamed !! N yes the girl won’t lie n the guy is mostly likely to lie cause he’s at the bashing end while the girl isn’t .

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
fattprince:

THESE PEOPLE LIVE TO DEMONIZE MEN, INCLUDING THE ONES STILL IN THEIR MOTHERS' WOMBS.

THE DAY YOU REALIZE YOU CAN NEVER ACHIEVE ANYTHING DISCUSSING WITH THEM AND STOP ARGUING WITH THEM IS THE DAY YOU START ENJOYING PEACE OF MIND. ALL OF THEM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Eulalia:
If the girl claimed he did it, then its true.
Favy1235:

ALWAYS THOUGHT "FISH BRAIN" IS A MYTH. I KNOW BETTER NOW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by Karleb(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
see I ain’t even saying the girl didn’t do stuffs in her own accord !! It’s just sad that the boy would be blamed !! N yes the girl won’t lie n the guy is mostly likely to lie cause he’s at the bashing end while the girl isn’t .

Truth to God! You no get sense!

Won't the girl get stigmatized too?

Some of you people need to locked away!

4 Likes

Re: Can This Happen? by Usorohtheman(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Truly, some women are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Veefierce:
nothing need to be verified by nothing ,, young boys do not produce Sperm , n kids hv no reason to lie with such things . If a young girl said it happens there is an 98% chance it happened , between the ages of 4 to 13 !
you have not seen children. My sister's daughter can lie about anything
Re: Can This Happen? by fattprince(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THESE PEOPLE LIVE TO DEMONIZE MEN, INCLUDING THE ONES STILL IN THEIR MOTHERS' WOMBS.

THE DAY YOU REALIZE YOU CAN NEVER ACHIEVE ANYTHING DISCUSSING WITH THEM AND STOP ARGUING WITH THEM IS THE DAY YOU START ENJOYING PEACE OF MIND. ALL OF THEM.
That's what I will start doing now. Cos I love peace of mind. I will just ignore them
Re: Can This Happen? by Omar09(m): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

This reminds me of your story about your cousin daughter.
Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2020
CAPLOCKED mr itk ! Spit!! YIMU
Re: Can This Happen? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Omar09:

This reminds me of your story about your cousin daughter.

THESE LADIES ARE INSANE. I WONDER HOW MEN MANAGE TO HAVE THEM AS FRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS, BRO, I CAN'T SEE ANY SENSE TALKING WITH THESE BUNCH OF PEOPLE.
THEY'RE EVIL AND VERY DULL HEADED.

THEY'VE CARRIED THEIR MANHATE FROM MEN LIKE YOU TO LITTLE 7 YEAR OLD BOYS. THEY SAY CHILDREN DON'T LIE, UNLESS IT'S A MALE CHILD. THEY SAY ONCE A GIRL SAYS IT HAPPENED, THEN IT'S TRUE. THEY SAY A 6 YEARS OLD BOY IS CAPABLE OF RAPING ANOTHER CHILD. THEY SAY IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR A 6 YEARS OLD GIRL TO HAVE VAGINAL INFECTIONS.
MIND YOU, THESE SENILE FOLKS HAVE LEGIONS OF MEN IN THEIR DM'S BEGGING FOR CONVERSATIONS. HOW THEY SCORE SUCH TRAFFIC DESPITE BEING UNATTRACTIVE AND EMPTY HEADED AT THE SAME TIME, IS COMPLETELY BEYOND ME. JUST GO THROUGH THIS THREAD MAN, FOR REAL.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can This Happen? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Nuel4:

NO, ONLY MALE CHILDREN LIE. FEMALES ARE ALWAYS INNOCENT ABOUT ANYTHING FROM 1 TO 100 YEARS OLD, THEY'RE ALWAYS TRUTHFUL, AND THE VICTIMS OF ANYTHING AT ALL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
CAPLOCKED mr itk ! Spit!! YIMU

WHAT ELSE?
Re: Can This Happen? by Omar09(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THESE LADIES ARE INSANE. I WONDER HOW MEN MANAGE TO HAVE THEM AS FRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS, BRO, I CAN'T SEE ANY SENSE TALKING WITH THESE BUNCH OF PEOPLE.
THEY'RE EVIL AND VERY DULL HEADED.

THEY'VE CARRIED THEIR MANHATE FROM MEN LIKE YOU TO LITTLE 7 YEAR OLD BOYS. THEY SAY CHILDREN DON'T LIE, UNLESS IT'S A MALE CHILD. THEY SAY ONCE A GIRL SAYS IT HAPPENED, THEN IT'S TRUE. THEY SAY A 6 YEARS OLD BOY IS CAPABLE OF RAPING ANOTHER CHILD. THEY SAY IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR A 6 YEARS OLD GIRL TO HAVE VAGINAL INFECTIONS.
MIND YOU, THESE SENILE FOLKS HAVE LEGIONS OF MEN IN THEIR DM'S BEGGING FOR CONVERSATIONS. HOW THEY SCORE SUCH TRAFFIC DESPITE BEING UNATTRACTIVE AND EMPTY HEADED AT THE SAME TIME, IS COMPLETELY BEYOND ME. JUST GO THROUGH THIS THREAD MAN, FOR REAL.

Bro I just did go through this thread and I remembered one advice you gave me. “If you want peace of mind, ignore them....” although sometimes it's very difficult to ignore them I tell you. I'm scared of bringing in any child into this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by Omar09(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2020
Nuel4:

Guy my sister is just 8, and when she lies, the devil takes down notes. Even when you caught her, she will lie right before your very eyes.
Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 10:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Veefierce:
bros talk another thing what kind of infection can a 7 years old get that all of a sudden she urinates n feels pain ? That pain is from something getting in to her body n the urine is touching it. Cause only that pain can make her not want to urinate .

As I said b4 A child never lies about these things , never !! They have absolutely no reason to.
you are a dunce,with the much confidence you display shugavee one will think you are intellectually sound but your brain is empty like a vacuum. Must you comment on every thread? If you don't know shit why not stay quiet and learn? What are you fierce about? Is it ignorance you are fierce about?
You are lady and you don't understand your reproductive organ to know that infections can cause difficulty in urinating?

Gosh!I rather die childless than give birth to a child this dumb.
I am starting to believe that the ideology of women being dumb is more than a social construct and there is an atom of truth in this...

Look at the comments by most ladies on this thread,imagine marrying one of them,how will they represent your household in PTA meetings? How will they do kids assignment?
If you check someone paid school fees on their head and they come online to spew trash

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ALWAYS THOUGHT "FISH BRAIN" IS A MYTH. I KNOW BETTER NOW.
most girls on this forum are stark dumb,which sane man will carry such abomination home?
Is shugavee not the born fool that attacked you years back for your Stance on homosexual?
Check behind that confidence it is an empty brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Women Who Want Men To Wait Till Marriage For Sex... / This Picture Melted My Heart, Natural Love Is A Beautiful Thing. / Are U For Or Against Inter-tribal Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.