Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Can This Happen? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Happen? (4669 Views)

LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) / How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! / Pls Help: This Happen When I Wanna Fork. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
CAPLOCKED mr itk ! Spit!! YIMU
aren't you the same fool that posted this ? At least you can see why you are used and dumped like a diaper by guys... You can never be capslocked level...
Many more will use and discard you till you develop yourself to be smart...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:
aren't you the same fool that posted this ? At least you can see why you are used and dumped like a diaper by guys... You can never be capslocked level...
caplocked is a fool I am not ashamed to say it !! I don’t need a man so move on
Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2020
Favy1235:
if the girl said such happened truly it did happen.
I would have responded to this but when I saw your profile picture I decided replying you was not worth it
Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
you stated you are depressed,I didn't, you are not even worth a male goat...go develop your brain before men will consider going on a second date with you.

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:
lol does caplocked level feed me or what !! Who cares about his level? Lol! I am not replying u again
Re: Can This Happen? by Omar09(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:
I would have responded to this but when I saw your profile picture I decided replying you was not worth it

Have a pussy and a tiny boob, and you will be right in almost everything.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Omar09:

Have a pussy and a tiny boob, and you will be right in almost everything.
When are tell you there are ladies worsro off single moms you still will not believe. Look at them,negodu..

How will a sane man think of having something serious with them?empty brain,empty pockets,bland faces
Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NO, ONLY MALE CHILDREN LIE. FEMALES ARE ALWAYS INNOCENT ABOUT ANYTHING FROM 1 TO 100 YEARS OLD, THEY'RE ALWAYS TRUTHFUL, AND THE VICTIMS OF ANYTHING AT ALL.
Remember when I created a thread advising guys not to date broke girls? You countered it.

Have you noticed most of the ladies saying this are/were school teachers in nursery/primary earning peanuts ? When you consider dating girls from the slum that slum mentality never leaves them.
Can you serme financially stable gals like pocco
and coco.candy say the thrash they are saying?
Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:

Oh please...just get your dumped and discarded self out of here,you belong to the garbage ,the place you have always been dumped by men...

Bye
men who don’t feed me!! So I will continue to speak my mind with my data u don’t buy, I am here to fustrate ur being ! I will keep saying my truth !! CAPLOCKED no get sense !
Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
men who don’t feed me!! So I will continue to speak my mind with my data u don’t buy, I am here to fustrate ur being ! I will keep saying my truth !! CAPSLOCKED no get sense !
I am beginning to respect you for one thing, the way you including "my" in the truth. At least you are smart enough to accept its "your truth" and not "the truth"..
That's great. There are a lot of people who claim their ignorance is " the universal truth" on this forum. I am glad you accept your stance are merely opinions not fact..

You can never frustrate I or caps,we are doing great in all aspects...you may end up frustrating your one pitiful self.
So you have said your truth,let me say my truth"you are very dumb lilian talks" . That is my truth which I am entitled to

May you find love and your heart desires.
Re: Can This Happen? by Omar09(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:

When are tell you there are ladies worsro off single moms you still will not believe. Look at them,negodu..

How will a sane man think of having something serious with them?empty brain,empty pockets,bland faces

Bro there really are women worse off than SM. the difference there's a evidence one made the wrong choice and the other is waiting for whom destroy.
Re: Can This Happen? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:

SO WHAT EXACTLY IS THE CRIME OF CAPSLOCKED?
I HAVE NEVER EVEN NOTICED YOUR EXISTENCE UNTIL TODAY. WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WITH ME?

Liliantalks:
men who don’t feed me!! So I will continue to speak my mind with my data u don’t buy, I am here to fustrate ur being ! I will keep saying my truth !! CAPLOCKED no get sense !

MAMA WETIN CAPSLOCKED DO YOU?

ABI IF I DO GIVEAWAY FOR YOU YOUR TEMPER GO CALM DOWN?

I KNOW SAY NA OWU DE BLOW YOU. YOU TAKE STYLE DE LOOK FOR MY ATTENTION WHETHER I GO SLIDE INTO YOUR DM.

TELL THEM SAY YOU NO SEE ME. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can This Happen? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:

Remember when I created a thread advising guys not to date broke girls? You countered it.

Have you noticed most of the ladies saying this are/were school teachers in nursery/primary earning peanuts ? When you consider dating girls from the slum that slum mentality never leaves them.

HONESTLY MAYBE I'VE BEEN MAKING A MISTAKE ROOTING FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE. DAMN.
Re: Can This Happen? by Omar09(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Can This Happen? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:
I am beginning to respect you for one thing, the way you including "my" in the truth. At least you are smart enough to accept its "your truth" and not "the truth"..
That's great. There are a lot of people who claim their ignorance is " the universal truth" on this forum. I am glad you accept your stance are merely opinions not fact..

You can never frustrate I or caps,we are doing great in all aspects...you may end up frustrating your one pitiful self.
So you have said your truth,let me say my truth"you are very dumb lilian talks" . That is my truth which I am entitled to

May you find love and your heart desires.

I WONDER WHY SHE'S CALLING ME OUT.
IF THERE'S A WAY WE CAN KNOW WHERE THESE GIRLS WORK SO WE AVOID OUR KIDS GOING THERE. YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT THEY FEED KIDS UNDER THEIR CARE.
LET'S NOT RULE OUT THE FACT THAT THEY MAY BE MOLESTING KINDERGARTEN BOYS AS REVENGE FOR WHATEVER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Omar09:

Bro there really are women worse off than SM. the difference there's a evidence one made the wrong choice and the other is waiting for whom destroy.

TRUTH AND LIFE BRO.
Re: Can This Happen? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:
most girls on this forum are stark dumb,which sane man will carry such abomination home?
Is shugavee not the born fool that attacked you years back for your Stance on homosexual?
Check behind that confidence it is an empty brain

LOL, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WERE AROUND YEARS BACK. cheesy
FORGET THESE PEOPLE.
Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:

foolish he goat !! Those a women making a living for themselves how r they broke ? Tell me , I also thought in a primary school after my secondary days, but now I am done with my university n hv a very well paying job so how does that even make any sense!! I hv money blah blah blah , na ur money Dey feed them !! If u hv money u hv it for urself n ur people not people on nairaland ! So make person hear word
Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HONESTLY MAYBE I'VE BEEN MAKING A MISTAKE ROOTING FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE. DAMN.
YIMU .
Re: Can This Happen? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Omar09:

Bro I just did go through this thread and I remembered one advice you gave me. “If you want peace of mind, ignore them....” although sometimes it's very difficult to ignore them I tell you. I'm scared of bringing in any child into this world.

EITHER YOUR FEMALE KIDS GROW UP TO BECOME LIKE THEM, OR YOUR BOYS GET MOLESTED IN THEIR CLASSES BY THESE HOOLIGANS.
Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
foolish he goat !! Those a women making a living for themselves how r they broke ? Tell me , I also thought in a primary school after my secondary days, but now I am done with my university n hv a very well paying job so how does that even make any sense!! I hv money blah blah blah , na ur money Dey feed them !! If u hv money u hv it for urself n ur people not people on nairaland ! So make person hear word
why not you leave me to share my own truth?are you paying for my data?
You may have graduated from being a primary school teacher to whatever you claim you are doing,but your cognitive ability has not graduated from foolishness ..

Tell me the name of the company or institution you work with(if at all it is true,because a hungry nurse claims to be wealthy on this forum),let me screenshot your posts and report it to them that they employed a good-for-nothing.

Else expect no futher replies from me
Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Capslocked abeg send that girl PM before she commits suicide
Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:
why not you leave me to share my own truth?are you paying for my data?
You may have graduated from being a primary school teacher to whatever you claim you are doing,but your cognitive ability has not graduated from foolishness ..

Tell me the name of the company or institution you work with(if at all it is true,because a hungry nurse claims to be wealthy on this forum),let me screenshot your posts and report it to them that they employed a good-for-nothing.

Else expect no futher replies from me
why on earth will I tell u vital information about myself ? I am not wealthy , but I am doing well for myself in my own home , paying my bills , clothing my self n saving stack money for the future , I am still hustling , and i am very proud of myself .

I am a very intelligent young woman, I know this , n u don’t need to agree ,, ur opinion is less than irrelevant to me .

Yeah leave me alone!! people who hv money r never this stupid !! U might be an exception tho !
Re: Can This Happen? by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:
most girls on this forum are stark dumb,which sane man will carry such abomination home?
Is shugavee not the born fool that attacked you years back for your Stance on homosexual?
Check behind that confidence it is an empty brain
WHATS UR PROBLEM ? Why the hell are you insulting me? Is like that ur brain has started licking , I hv been on ban minding my business n u are mentioning me in stuffs that r of no business of mine ? good for nothing idiot ! Better respect urself! If ur mother and sisters r dumb that’s ur business, but don’t ever include my name in rubbish posts , I am not the cause of ur unfortunate life!!
Re: Can This Happen? by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WERE AROUND YEARS BACK. cheesy
FORGET THESE PEOPLE.
CAPLOCKED we both agreed to stay off each other for years now n I hv never in anyway come close to anything that has ur name in it , please and please let it be that way ,, I don’t comment on anything concerning you, so don’t with me . Thanks
Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
WHATS UR PROBLEM ? Why the hell are you insulting me? Is like that ur brain has started licking , I hv been on ban minding my business n u are mentioning me in stuffs that r of no business of mine ? good for nothing idiot ! Better respect urself! If ur mother and sisters r dumb that’s ur business, but don’t ever include my name in rubbish posts , I am not the cause of ur unfortunate life!!
from shugavee to veefierce and finally swtbabyvee..

You can't even mantain an account. Be Careful so you don't open a fourth again...

Instead of opening accounts why can't you use this time to learn English? Its leaking not licking dumbo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
CAPLOCKED we both agreed to stay off each other for years now n I hv never in anyway come close to anything that has ur name in it , please and please let it be that way ,, I don’t comment on anything concerning you, so don’t with me . Thanks
did he quote you? You were wrong when you came for his head for his homosexual belief,you are yet to change and repent,still foolish and arrogant...he has improved himself you're yet dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:
from shugavee to veefierce and finally swtbabyvee..

You can't even mantain an account. Be Careful so you don't open a fourth again...

Instead of opening accounts why can't you use this time to learn English? Its leaking not licking dumbo!
can u get a life , this is my second account, I got fed up with ur unnecessary insults. U think I am like u who goes around opening different accounts? Like are u okay ? Leave my English abeg !! If u can’t understand jump into the lagoon and Die!!
Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
just look at your poor grammar, you and the vee girl will not take free online class on English but be making noise on internet.. And you have a white collar job with this?how did you write a resume??or CV?
Re: Can This Happen? by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:
third account not fourth...you are still the lowlife street scum of years back,no improvement on yourself... If you continue this mediocre life of yours being confident about your low life,you will remain where you are ...

Bye! Don't quote me ever again
I hv told you . Don’t mention me again .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ever Wondered What Bill Gates’ House Looks Like? Take A Tour Of The Billionaire’ / What Makes You Happy? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.