Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,373 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Can This Happen? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Happen? (4679 Views)

LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) / How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! / Pls Help: This Happen When I Wanna Fork. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:
just look at your poor grammar, you and the vee girl will not take free online class on English but be making noise on internet.. And you have a white collar job with this?how did you write a resume??or CV?
grammarian, if u see my post , close your eyes .
Re: Can This Happen? by Tozic: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
can u get a life , this is my second account, I got fed up with ur unnecessary insults. U think I am like u who goes around opening different accounts? Like are u okay ? Leave my English abeg !! If u can’t understand jump into the lagoon and Die!!
No offense are you that low life lady called veefirece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:

Re: Can This Happen? by Swtbabyvee(f): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tozic:

I am shugavee
Re: Can This Happen? by Tozic: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
I am shugavee
You think I don't know?
Re: Can This Happen? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:
Capslocked abeg send that girl PM before she commits suicide

I'M CONFUSED AS HELL. OVER 3 MONIKERS TUGGING ME AT ONCE, ALL BELONGING TO THE SAME PERSON. WHICH ONE OF THEM SHOULD I SEND THE DIK PIK TO, MAKE HER B.P COME DOWN. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M CONFUSED AS HELL. OVER 3 MONIKERS TUGGING ME AT ONCE, ALL BELONGING TO THE SAME PERSON. WHICH ONE OF THEM SHOULD I SEND THE DIK PIK TO, MAKE HER B.P COME DOWN. cheesy
Walahi one buffoon even changed her signature because of me...lol

Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:

Walahi one buffoon even changed her signature because of me...lol
u are obsessed!
Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
I am obsessed!
Says the person that had to change her entire signature because of me. Wow...I feel on top of the world

Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
i am obsessed!
Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=Liliantalks post=88658475] i am obsessed! [quote]
Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:

Says the person that had to change her entire signature because of me. Wow...I feel on top of the world
lol but u had the energy to check on me abi?
Re: Can This Happen? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Usorohtheman:
Can a child of seven years molest a child of five years?

However, if it happens, what should be done so that such does not repeat itself?
Why can a child at that age even be involved in such act?

If you have any story about it, you can share?

My story is this, in my neighborhood, a boy of seven years was reprimanded in a callous way by the mother of a five years old girl. She said that the boy sexually molested her daughter. The daughter was having a hard time urinating. However, It's just hard for me to believe. Even if it had happened, I think she did not go through the proper way to address the issue.

If the girl said she was molested, she probably was. Now here lies the confusion. The boy may have touched her down there playfully and she touched his and they were happy. Kids are that curious. However, if she's feeling pain, a lot of things can be responsible. If we're focused on sex, then there are two cases here. For the boy to be adamant he didn't do it, he probably didn't and someone else did molest her but she was told to keep shut about it, thus in the moment of fear of being beaten, implicating the boy due to their earlier 'touching game' was the lesser evil.

Tell the mother to pamper the girl until fear of being reprimanded is gone before asking her daughter to demonstrate how the molestation was done and from that, determine if the boy is capable of what the girl would describe. I'm not a mother so I don't know how she can achieve that but she needs to be sure an adult isn't the one molesting her daughter instead.

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen? by Kingarthur21: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If the girl said she was molested, she probably was. Now here lies the confusion. The boy may have touched her down there playfully and she touched his and they were happy. Kids are that curious. However, if she's feeling pain, a lot of things can be responsible. If we're focused on sex, then there are two cases here. For the boy to be adamant he didn't do it, he probably didn't and someone else did molest her but she was told to keep shut about it, thus in the moment of fear of being beaten, implicating the boy due to their earlier 'touching game' was the lesser evil.

Tell the mother to pamper the girl until fear of being reprimanded is gone before asking her daughter to demonstrate how the molestation was done and from that, determine if the boy is capable of what the girl would describe. I'm not a mother so I don't know how she can achieve that but she needs to be sure an adult isn't the one molesting her daughter instead.
there are two possibilities,an infection(BVD,vaginitis,thrush or candidiases)-don't mind my spelling.it COULD ALSO BE MOLESTATION FROM A BOY(they fiddled with their bodies etc)

They should consult a doctor for examination before conclusion,if he is guilty necessary steps should be taken
Re: Can This Happen? by Usorohtheman(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Well said, thank you

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen? by Sixfeetbelle: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:
there are two possibilities,an infection(BVD,vaginitis,thrush or candidiases)-don't mind my spelling.it COULD ALSO BE MOLESTATION FROM A BOY(they fiddled with their bodies etc)

They should consult a doctor for examination before conclusion,if he is guilty necessary steps should be taken

I'm even worried an adult is culpable in this case undecided
Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:

please a 5 years can’t get such infections, it’s not possible !
Re: Can This Happen? by Catchfirez: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
please a 5 years can’t get such infections, it’s not possible !

Make Una fear God.
Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Catchfirez:

Make Una fear God.
weyti concern God for this issue
Re: Can This Happen? by Liliantalks: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:
madam,this buttresses my point you are dull. We need to question where you obtained your NCE,OND or HND certificate,except you paid for it with your body.

There are vaginal infections that occur to kids and even urinary tract infection. Its a shame you ladies like swtbabyvee, Eulalia,favy1235, babythicksme17,and yourself don't know much about your reproductive organs. I am even more conversant with a female organ than you that have vaginas.
Read more,study books,watch documentaries, read Britannica and encyclopedia to increase your cognitive abilities not just watching zee world.

If I ask what a fallopian tube you may begin to fumble or if I ask what endometrisis is you may foam at your mouth.
Buy the book "every woman" by derek illewyn jones to study all about gynecology,a must read for women so you can understand your body better.

For a start,google and study the meaning of the words prolactin, luteinizing hormones,hysterectomy, mammography, pap smear,dilation and curettage (D&C) etc...study them and learn more about women reproductive health and organs,increase your knows of gynecology

Sixfeetbelle,veefierce /shugavee /sweetbabyvee ,capslocked,Eulalia,mjbolt ,omar09,lamanii22
U WIN
Re: Can This Happen? by Swtbabyvee(f): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:
madam,this buttresses my point you are dull. We need to question where you obtained your NCE,OND or HND certificate,except you paid for it with your body.

There are vaginal infections that occur to kids and even urinary tract infection. Its a shame you ladies like swtbabyvee, Eulalia,favy1235, babythicksme17,and yourself don't know much about your reproductive organs. I am even more conversant with a female organ than you that have vaginas.
Read more,study books,watch documentaries, read Britannica and encyclopedia to increase your cognitive abilities not just watching zee world.

If I ask what a fallopian tube you may begin to fumble or if I ask what endometrisis is you may foam at your mouth.
Buy the book "every woman" by derek illewyn jones to study all about gynecology,a must read for women so you can understand your body better.

For a start,google and study the meaning of the words prolactin, luteinizing hormones,hysterectomy, mammography, pap smear,dilation and curettage (D&C) etc...study them and learn more about women reproductive health and organs,increase your knows of gynecology

Sixfeetbelle,veefierce /shugavee /sweetbabyvee ,capslocked,Eulalia,mjbolt ,omar09,lamanii22
what’s my business?
Re: Can This Happen? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingarthur21:

OK, Mr. "Vagineology", I hear you. Not out for any argument with you.

Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Natural Foods That I Use To Boost My sexual well-being / My Sis Friend Told Me My Sis Is Having An Affair With My Bf Could It Be True?? / Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.