Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (44786 Views)

Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DavidEsq(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
merahki:

I edit only when I get a mention.
I look at what I impulsively sent and would maybe correct the really grating mistakes because, habit and indoctrination angry
And yeah, I am doing well, thank you. Hope you are too, even more than I am kwa (I responded to your bolded bit after changing the meaning, for my pleasure cheesy)
Bye
U don dey clem ba
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Heineken(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Lying about my mother's "death" just to have time off work. Mind you, she's been gone for a very, very long time, but I still use that as an excuse because it's the only one that can make me cry convincingly & genuinely grin
I even used it to the police this one time I needed a good excuse to avoid jail time cheesy

I was like, "I shouldn't have done that, but my mother just died" & I got away with it tongue
wow you're crazy mama.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Homeboiy: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bad guy like me don too do

I still de do de go and never get caught
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Heineken(m): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
seanwilliam:
i can remember the following
1. rubbing my dick on a sister yansh in church during fire fire vigil.. but I think she liked it cos the dick was hard af , and she was just doing like someone in spirit...
2. I used my last term school fee in sec school to buy a new phone.. I never pay the school fees till date
3. a pastor daughter gave me head in their parlour when I go charge
4. when my dad was working in construction coy, I transferred 40k twice from his account.. he thought it was bank issue so he was going to the bank to lay complaints, oboy I quickly returned it because that shit would have spoilt my reputation.. of all him pikin, na me my parents trust pass.. up till now self, they really confide in me..
5. when I visited my brother in Osun state, I would wake up as earlier as 4 in the morning, I would hide in the kitchen and peep through the window, all the girls in that house bathe outside early.. although good bathroom dey but I no no why dem dey bath outside.. I see different pussies and yansh.. na that time I know how girls dey wash pussy .oboy!
6. I made a threat on a guy that was eyeing my girlfriend then..( the guy hostel was beside my own.. and the guy carry well well ) .. I call am for midnight, I used strange number , give am voice , tell am say he go die if he no desist.. funnily enough immediately I dropped the call, the guy called my number and told me that " guy someone is threatening me cos of your girl.. I just laughed and feigned ignorance.
7. I fuvk my girlfriend's roomate.. she went to shagamu, her phone was off so I went to her hostel, didnt see anyone so I waited till like 9 for night.. her room mate came back from where she went to do assignment. gbam , naso dem bring night, I kuku borrow her charger, thinking by 11, I go go house.. naso we watch Spartacus enter relay.... she was crying in the morning,I quickly left befoe by 5am before guys wey sabi me wake up; D
8. I told a lecturer in the class that" you are mad sir".. Walai dem no catch me na another person dem catch.. the guy beg tire...he said he didnt mean to say that ( he used him mouth kill himself grin)
9. the day I was going to unilag, I helped the driver collect money and handed it over to him.. he thanked me, mumu man no no say I no pay grin
10. I went to mesuya during rush hour.. I chopped 1k suya without paying Kobo...
e too plenty walai, those are the ones I could reminisce vividly
lol bro na from small you Don bad o. Chai
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by PrincessB1(f): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
NewDelhi:
In university, a neighbor borrowed my text book, I knocked on his door to collect it but there was no response. I needed the book badly coz I had a test the following day . Then I opened the door went in to get my book on his table with the hopes that when he returns I'll tell him. Unfortunately, his phone was on the table too and as I tried retreiving my book, his expensive phone fell and the screen broke. I just left the phone like that on the floor and left my textbook too because if he found out the book wasn't there, he would have suspected I entered his room and that I was responsible for his broken phone. I just left and gently closed the door. Hours later he came back and entered his room , few minutes later, he started screaming on top of his voice and came out furious asking the whole compound. All this I was told because immediately I broke his phone, I instantly took my bath and zoomed out grin. I came back late into the night and after hearing gist, I went to his room and was like "guy how far now I hear say dem break your phone" , I started consoling him like I knew nothing about it. Mehn after every every I collected my text book and found my way. Till now I still feel guilty whenever I remember.

You get mind o shocked
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Hotspotbro(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
I shut a the mouth of a beast named Tweiker he is a threat to peace on NL
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Tweiker: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
I shut a the mouth of a beast named Mama Hotspotbro.

Really?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
lols

Shey no be me you dey mock sha
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Hotspotbro(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=Tweiker post=88670619
Damn. y?[/quote]
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Joshforeal: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
doggedfighter:

See this one grin grin
Wetin happen na. Shey make person no shot him shoot ni grin
doggedfighter:

See this one grin grin
Wetin happen na. Shey make person no shot him shoot ni
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Joshforeal:
Dang. you're cute. Can we get to know each other. I'm Joshua
This one is saying someone is cute without seeing her. Lol
I pity your life. Lmao

17 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Tweiker: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Dam y

Can't you say anything right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by PrincessB1(f): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
JAYUK:
We were in SS2 then in school,there is this very mango tree ,it's mango was sweet, infront of the Disciplinary masters house,some SS3 students were playing ball like 150 feet from the mango tree,I plucked the mango it dropped on the roof of the Disciplinary masters house,the man came shouting,I ran to the back of his house through bush part to the Mammy market,he gathered all the SS3 boys gave them a beating of their lives,they pleaded that they saw someone run through the back of his house, the man loved flogging and nothing will stop him.
I still feel bad about it till date.
Chai! See better punishment
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
dancok:
too many ( lips closed)
You?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by clevybrown(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stillthebest:

Seems u just wish to write long epistles??

The only thing that would make anyone correct a mistake is by pointing it out by any party who sights it. No island of knowledge. Great people are people who change over time and build on both their mistakes and others' .So we were taught- (that's why our listeners would say "point of correction).

And do you think if the poster is a good student he would ever use "am" in place of "I am" again?
correcting the guy isn't the issue here, but his intention behind the correction which was clearly focused on shaming him... If u didn't see that, go back and read d reason for his correction and d intention behind it.... U don't make people feel shamed in trying to correct them.... The English police guy could have done better wit no hard feeling behind his motive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kflex0: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] Back then,i use to climb into ceilings thru manhole in our apartment just to see different pussy taking their bath ,the building was built in such a way that u can move from one ceilin to another apartment ceilin, i nearlly fell from the ceilin that day wen i saw this beautiful girl pussy as she takes her bath. Immediately i saw the pussy i started jerkin sote i won fall from up.

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Chikpat:

How do you do that?
Quick tip: Did you know that when you confidently stare at a lady's eyes(one at a time) & then her lips, eyes again and then lips in a gentle way could make her kiss you without asking for it?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by doggedfighter(f): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Joshforeal:
Wetin happen na. Shey make person no shot him shoot ni ;DWetin happen na. Shey make person no shot him shoot ni
Joshua, Joshua, Joshua
How many times did I call you? Kwantinue grin grin grin
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Homeboiy:
Bad guy like me don too do

I still de do de go and never get caught
..Oh yeah...that's ma homie right there. We never get caught and we still counting and opening new files... A master plan, A backup plan and A contingent plan..also have your michellin ready at all times just incase you have to bail yoursef with that..

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Homeboiy: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
kalufelix:
..Oh yeah...that's ma homie right there. We never get caught and we still counting and opening new files... A master plan, A backup plan and A contingent plan..also have your michellin ready at all times just incase you have to bail yoursef with that..

Lol I know when and when not to apply my tactics.

But I wan change sha
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
I shut a the mouth of a beast named Tweiker he is a threat to peace on NL
You banned him or you killed her??
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Makavelli25: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
kalufelix:
With this your signature abi

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Makavelli25:
With this your signature abi
Yes o..
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Tweiker: 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
kalufelix:
You banned him or you killed her??

He killed himself
grin
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by WisdomHunter(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmmm

Many to mention.........���
I have lost count of how many faw that i killed with trowing stones.

I think i broke someone head with stone also, from afar

So many things to mention and the worst is that all this i was never caught because those days i was rolling with trouble group of boys Then and because of my innocent look people don't know that am really the crack head among them because of this if i deny anything that i did people will believe more than other boyn grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ororomanutd: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
Hahahahaaa gimme your gf's number lemme show you something.
07039214006 try your luck
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by clevybrown(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Casalindal:
I cast a love spell on my partner
u must b a Calabar lady and that spell is nothing but "kop no mi" grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by compreyus: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
MOST LECTURERS WILL NOT TEACH YOU THIS.

IMPROVE YOURSELF DURING LOCKDOWN. LEARN ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION OF DATA IN 7 DAYS

With as low as a thousand naira, you can learn a skill that will benefit you a lifetime. statistical
analysis is a skill that is indispensable in every tertiary institution & acquiring the skill does not only put you ahead of others, but fetches extra income as it is a well sought out skill.*
We are actually running the training to help students especially undergraduate students in their penultimate and final year, and postgraduate students.
You can benefit by not only acquiring an invaluable skill for yourself alone but can also make some extra money from colleagues who don't have the skill.
Single statistical analysis of project may cost students btw 5-20k depending on location and volume of work done.
The packages have been splitted to allow all categories benefit.
TEXT OR CHAT 08039244808 TO REGISTER

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Oyiboman69: 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
pmoye:
By trying to change it to 'am' you've successfully complicated your situation.

Na you know pass and your own na im get k leg so

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ay04z(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Used to secretly cruise town with aunt's car. Broke the headlight one day. Her driver was blamed and the money was deducted from his salary. Felt guilty but I could not own up. Stylishly paid him the money back some weeks after (he thought I was being generous ) grin
so kind of u. If true

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by alasan007(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ladylite:

I killed someone's dog indirectly but mistakenly, no one knew it was me. I relocated the following week.

Hope it’s not John wick dog � or else grin angry cool

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Homeboiy:

Lol I know when and when not to apply my tactics.

But I wan change sha
Been smoking actively for the past 12 years now ..but never had any police or drug encounter whatsoever.. From lagos to enugu to abia to abuja to ph to warri to onitsha..I have puffed in highly risky and unimaginable places without any stress including churches .. Even strange places i visited for the first time..I can puff in front of govt. House sef and nobody go notice..it started wey back from sec school i am a less conspicous guy you almost won't notice me... My friends dubbed me 'mmuo' back then meaning spirit or ghost and most importantly i pay attention to my instincts .. 9times out of 10 it doesn't fail me...

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.