Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (44806 Views)

Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Joshforeal: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
ehmmy11:
am so surprised at how easy it was for you guys to convince those girls to "lash" ..pls kindly tell how you did it?? Cos am at a loss
Dude it's quite easy. Good Apartments, Good Ride, Dress and Smell Nice, Have spare cash to ball, there's hardly any pussy you won't smash Sir.

17 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by JAYUK(m): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
We were in SS2 then in school,there is this very mango tree ,it's mango was sweet, infront of the Disciplinary masters house,some SS3 students were playing ball like 150 feet from the mango tree,I plucked the mango it dropped on the roof of the Disciplinary masters house,the man came shouting,I ran to the back of his house through bush part to the Mammy market,he gathered all the SS3 boys gave them a beating of their lives,they pleaded that they saw someone run through the back of his house, the man loved flogging and nothing will stop him.
I still feel bad about it till date.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meedon:

I regret my action now, but why are trying to coerce me into it again

Do you? So you don't want her coochie no more? Is she that despicable?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
not ur pop
kalufelix:
I know you just sounding controversial to garner cheap attention.. In anycase just fucccck off and go sniff your daughters panties..its a free world

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Joshforeal: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Casalindal:
I cast a love spell on my partner
Looooooooooool. Menses on his food kinda thing bah. Looooooooool
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Treborblue(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meedon:

You're so funny.

I'm a born again Christian and my bible condemns such act.
You Bible or your pastor ,please get sense before you display your nonsense
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Manuelmarvyy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
I agree ,, I am very uptight ,, even guys I like to sex, I won’t , because I believe I hv dignity n all !! Just realized it doesn’t matter !! Live ur best life !! After lockdown, I must sex all the guys I like . Sure thing
Hello dear....Good Evening

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
merahki:

I didn’t even know delearn was a word- I thought I forged it cheesy. I just like using it- there should be a delearn- like one doing it on their own in a cold turkey kinda way. Unlearn should be like being taught to do it, like being given the treatment. ( In my books/mind). I treat the Inglis however I want. It is not Igbo, and so i cannot worship it.
For my SAT I was in the 97 percentile
For GRE I had 790/800 or so then
For my WAEC I had an A, and etc. I am the person whose friends always call up during word games, for the meaning of words, and I would totally, completely annihilate you in a scrabble game or quick crossword. In a formal setting, you would not speak or write as good as me, I can put money on this. But? I will do whatever I want with the language, even inventing words (in this case, thinking I came up with it cheesy). So suck it in, or walk on your head in frustration!
Lol.
Baba you get mouth jare ... Na olodo na ein dey first rush go school..people wey sabi no dey show off...you go beat them for English still beat them for vernacular and otherwise...I mean the sanctimonious educationist wannabes...haha..I trust you

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Treborblue(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
In secondary school, I carelessly broke six rectangular glass prisms, no one knows I was the one

How Biko , wait you broke one then took another one and broke and you did this up to six times and you call that an accident am not understanding

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Treborblue(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
I agree ,, I am very uptight ,, even guys I like to sex, I won’t , because I believe I hv dignity n all !! Just realized it doesn’t matter !! Live ur best life !! After lockdown, I must sex all the guys I like . Sure thing
Hafa try like my comment na ��

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Dreyton36: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
I'm married now. But I can hand her over to my paddy. Send me her photo so I can share with him. King Terry never miss his target.
just send her number over and give me 3days end of story
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Collins4u1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
pmoye:
That explains your use of the English Language generally and specifically (see emphasis).

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
kalufelix:
Baba you get mouth jare ... Na olodo na ein dey first rush go school..people wey sabi no dey show off...you go beat them for English still beat them for vernacular and otherwise...I mean the sanctimonious educationist wannabes...haha..I trust you

Lol
I am not a baba though, I am a woman.
They were making fun of someone and I did not like it at all.
Cheers, stay safe.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Treborblue:

How Biko , wait you broke one then took another one and broke and you did this up to six times and you call that an accident am not understanding
No, I wrote "carelessly" there....... because I was in a haste, I pushed the carton containing them (in the lab store)
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by jeffrey04(m): 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Back then in Abuja, met these 3 cool chicks from rich homes
Had sex with the 3 friends without 2 of them knowing.
It was actually a bet with one of them.
She boasted that I can’t bleep her friends that is just that she fell cheap for me.

So I proved her wrong and ate her 30k.

20 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by oyatz(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Fornication and adultery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
merahki:

Lol
I am not a baba though, I am a woman.
They were making fun of someone and I did not like it at all.
Cheers, stay safe.
whoo! Then i should have said i love you..read the convos all through...You are so real and intelligent at the same time..I love you!

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
jeffrey04:
Back then in Abuja, met these 3 cool chicks from rich homes
Had sex with the 3 friends without 2 of them knowing.
It was actually a bet with one of them.
She boasted that I can’t bleep her friends that is just that she fell cheap for me.

So I proved her wrong and ate her 30k.
Joke is on you. They staged you

22 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
My best friend found my ex I've lost contact with and decided to sleep with her before telling me he got in touch with her. My other closest friend had a fall out with the first friend and decided to share the secret with me. I didn't react.

Instead the next week, I travelled to Abuja and told his present girlfriend I was in town and we planned to meet (the only girl he ever loved and swore to marry). That day eh! I lashed day light out of that girl and realised why he loved her. she was really sweet. So, I stayed a week and lashed her everyday till I returned back to my state. Till date, I never told anyone what I did.

MODIFIED:
Some have asked why I had to revenge since she was an ex?

We didn't break up officially. We lost contact after a massive riot in the north. Though I gave up the idea of ever finding her, I never stopped talking about how lovely it would be to reconnect with her. He found her after 7 years.
this is deep
Angelacruz I'd like you to read this.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by zeeek(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
My best friend found my ex I've lost contact with and decided to sleep with her before telling me he got in touch with her. My other closest friend had a fall out with the first friend and decided to share the secret with me. I didn't react.

Instead the next week, I travelled to Abuja and told his present girlfriend I was in town and we planned to meet (the only girl he ever loved and swore to marry). That day eh! I lashed day light out of that girl and realised why he loved her. she was really sweet. So, I stayed a week and lashed her everyday till I returned back to my state. Till date, I never told anyone what I did.

MODIFIED:
Some have asked why I had to revenge since she was an ex?

We didn't break up officially. We lost contact after a massive riot in the north. Though I gave up the idea of ever finding her, I never stopped talking about how lovely it would be to reconnect with her. He found her after 7 years.
I wonder the kind of girls we have this days, no morals, no brains, just useless. What will make a girl sleep with her boyfriends friend. Hmmmm! Quite a pity

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
pmoye:
When I was serving in the North years ago, my stockbroker mistakenly transferred N3.4 m to my bank account. I was waiting for him to call or something, he never did. Neither was it reversed by the bank. That evening I called him and told him what had happened. The second day I went to the bank to return the money to him.

Whether it was right or wrong to have done so (according to street-smartness) I wouldn't know; but then I wanted to build wealth that I could confidently say was cleanly mine.

how much were u given as reward for honesty?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by notime1997: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Anger.

Learn how to buy data online as cheap as#330 per GB
DM 08146946240,09063434788
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Auladimeji1:
I withdrew 30k from my mum's bank last year with her ATM,my cousin took the blame on my behalf

I took a car from Oshodi to Kuto(Abeokuta) without paying Fare and I also took a bus from Arena(Oshodi) to Adigbe(Abeokuta) without paying Fare

I do transfer airtime from my grandpa's phone to mine
mine is loading airtime from my dad's bank account and transferring it to my number countless times.
I recently became remorseful of recent and repented.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Angelacruz: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
I read it already.Tanks for d mention
Ebenezer2021:
this is deep
Angelacruz I'd like you to read this.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
CapedBaldy:
When I was like 8 or 9 I heard some people talking in the next compound. I hardly hear people living there so I took a big stone like a quarter of a brick and threw it over the fence. I ran as fast as I could and I was hearing people shouting " you want to kill someone abi?". The climbed the fence and asked the other kids in the compound who threw the stone but they said I had ran away so they left. I still wonder why I did that.
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by clevybrown(m): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
pmoye:
Abeg guy, no vex. I wasn't trying to insult you.
It is not an insult to say a dead man is dead. (Odysseus, in Troy).

But I have a question (you needn't answer though): whatever makes you think you are better than the girls twerking for cash? At least they
are providing a service in exchange for the money they receive. They are infinitely better than someone (like you) who does babiala-adura-agba on different threads, expect free cash for nothing. You should show some respect to those girls; twerking is a specific skill.

I don't think begging is a skill though.

That's still not an insult.

y don't u just leave this guy as it's beginning to look like u are over flogging this issue.... At least he is not the only one making confession as many here have even made worse confessions... This whole Jamb ish happened in his past, so just let it slide rather that taking it personal

12 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Professorcplus:
Why always sex, rape and incest confession grin. Mine is different from them but let me share it.

During uni days I met a very close course mate. We practically do everything together but soon drifted apart because he wasn't serious minded. We were to write a practical programming course which he never for once practiced for. On the day of exam, the invigilator lucky placed us in the same row. 10min into the exam I already finish coding but I looked at his computer screen and all I could see was errors. He was visibly shaking.

I have warned him to read and practiced but he never seems to care. Him problem not mine. I got up and decided to leave the hall. But I thought what would I gain from my actions. I told him not to submit on his computer and I did another coding for him and submitted through my computer. I did some computer stuff like change of IP, time etc.

After the exam he thanked me but still unserious guy. The lecturer later busted those who helped someone. How he managed not to find out amazes me. I risk been rusticated on top one unserious friend
hmmm your moniker says it all.
C + + java

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
too many ( lips closed)
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Karleb(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
I was working before I gained admission, my Boss in the office paid my 100 level school fees.

I didn't tell my dad so he sent me another school fees.

I don't feel bad about it though, to collect money from my old man can be very hard sometimes.

But I should have informed him.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Godsfavour78: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jackmj:
I got admission into the University in 2019 but unfortunately twas not the course I applied for, So I was hoping to stay at home and write jamb the following year,but my dad said I should goan do the course with the intention that I'll do change of course but when I tried doing the change of course my HOD refused, I then registered for jamb again (am yet to write)with all the brouhaha I didn't pay the school fees they gave me, Am still enjoying the school fees (65k) now sef
hehn you won fall inside big pit so oh.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by doggedfighter(f): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Joshforeal:
Dang. you're cute. Can we get to know each other. I'm Joshua
See this one grin grin
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by doggedfighter(f): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Manuelmarvyy:

Hello dear....Good Evening
You are already booking your turn? Are you one of the guys she likes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.