Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? (11370 Views)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour / Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused / Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2020
bonnyhope:

But finally finally you fuckd him

Ok.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by bonnyhope: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Lies!!
He didn't push further because he discovered you're a lady with a fish brain!
Trying to talk down a man in any given opportunity is wrong!

Why replying that opportunist

Same reason ladies are never at fault for breaking up with guys if they meet a New guy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by czarr(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I also don't care what your likes & dislikes are, hence I don't see the point of this conversation, that you started.

Dismissed.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Ablemax(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Just the things he'd say, I found them a little immature for someone his age lol. He also frequented seedy places/night clubs, which was one of the main reasons I figured we probably wouldn't gel well together. I don't like party animals because I have more of a demure disposition & a homebody that finds comfort indoors, so we wouldn't have worked out based on that alone.

Hmm

Okay that's nice to hear

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Rawhumper(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
How about an experienced Guy thats not into partying?
One who understands and wants u 4 who u really are.Who will cry along and laugh with u,treat u out of respect and genuie appreciation?

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88720577]

Just the things he'd say, I found them a little immature for someone his age lol. He also frequented seedy places/night clubs, which was one of the main reasons I figured we probably wouldn't gel well together. I don't like party animals because I have more of a demure disposition & a homebody that finds comfort indoors, so we wouldn't have worked out based on that alone.[/quote]
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:

How about an experienced Guy thats not into partying?
One who understands and wants u 4 who u really are.Who will cry along and laugh with u,treat u out of respect and genuie appreciation?

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88720577]

Just the things he'd say, I found them a little immature for someone his age lol. He also frequented seedy places/night clubs, which was one of the main reasons I figured we probably wouldn't gel well together. I don't like party animals because I have more of a demure disposition & a homebody that finds comfort indoors, so we wouldn't have worked out based on that alone.

He sounds like the one! Where is he? grin

On a serious note though, it's not that easy because a part of me fears relationships. I don't fall easily but when I do, it's for real, which makes falling in love again even much harder, particularly once my feelings have been hurt. So yeah, it's easier said than done. That possibly played part into why I never pursued that relationship. Maybe my fears created some sort of resistance that translated into me being put off by the differences. After all, loving someone from a distance is different from having an actual relationship with them. Dreaming is my favourite part, but making those dreams into reality, that's when I start to tap dance out of fear grin
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Rawhumper(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
[

My dear u seem to ne d mentally matured type with a level of intelligence.
You Are d kind i keep around for discussion,rubbing minds together cos i know we learn alot from eachother.
But to be candid,if u Want Beauty,u can go for it,if u Want mental maturity,u can go for it,if u also prefer good mannered type Same Thing but of u Want The kind of guy that possess all These qualities including been a 6footer then You have to wait Till u notice someday People around You Are dissappearing.
I advise u get urself a cool Guy,have a great Family and fantastic sex life.PLZ think about this

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88650483]Yes. In fact, I was obsessed with him. I'd watch everything he did. I knew his whole schedule. Basically, I stalked the guy tongue He was so handsome though, I couldn't help myself.
After months of stalking, I started planning meeting him. So one evening as he returned from work, I decided I was going to throw away the trash, which means we were going to bump into each other on the stairs wink I didn't wanna make it too obvious, so I dressed in normal "house clothes". I'm one of those people that look more attractive when I'm a little shabby & dirty, so I went in for the kill in my grimiest look I can pull grin
Anyway, we crossed paths for the 1st time & we both nodded our greetings as we passed each other. After two or more such orchestrated meetings, we had a chat. He said something & my dreams literally came true in that narrow staircase cheesy
Long story short, he wasn't what I expected. After a few chats, I lost interest in him. I wouldn't call him dumb, but he wasn't too bright lol. All big & beautiful with a tiny brain embarassed[/quote]
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Rawhumper(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Girls can ne something else,it must have been serious for such a round table.
I Remember 4years in d east when i slept with a Comm.Police niece,d woman put cameras in her House.For once i never visited her House,i used my own niece to get her.After chatting with me she liked me that Same day i disvirgined her.She was 18 then just finnished School.After it she started Coming and d sex became everyday something.
D beef started when one of my neighbours reported me to d woman,she called street Meeting for me ans threatend to lock me up.But when she learnt i had an uncle with same surname as Commisioner of Police and another DIG of Police she called down.I started to raise voice saying she came to me,i loved her and i looked her eyes and told her that her niece was the most responsible Girl i ever met.
I Want to Take her to court since The girl Said she came to me willingly and i didnt rape her.
It was the chairman that begged me to Let it go.
People think d Are The only ones in The corridor of power but Fail to understand Nobody has Monopoly of power!

Nope.... but there's this neighbor or mine that brought her sister to come and stay with her...

one cool Saturday evening, the girls visited me ,say she's was bored,and we got talking.... she come with a lot of observation,... that I'm reserve, no girl visited me ....mmmmm, and she's was extremely beautiful...

she gave me a lot of green light and I decides to be a gentle man and take thing easy since I just broke up with one unfaithful girls...

when I'm home we spent time together,took her out and bought some nice stuff for her including cloth.

one day she told me ,she's tired of staying at home,she need work ,and I now tell boss and she was schedule for interview in another branch,though my boss control both branch...

Girls start flirting with my boss,sending him lots of half nude pic,and my boss tell me everything,... but promise me that he won't do anything and I told him, baba you are free to chop and clean mouth ooo.

unfortunately for her ,the job didn't click due to her error,and she now comes back to me,to my house and start her game again,...I wanted to let her go but all my friend kick against it, instead the advise me to double the c.ndom and tear the pvci and flee..

so one fine day,she bashed into my house and the deed was done,from that day ,I started bolting my net door,if she knock,I told her I'm busy, after some time she got the message and become furious by sending me threat msg,and I became angry and slept with her sister too(of course I regret this ,for its not my way)and they both got to know, so they beef themselves and their brother who's a force man come into the brouhaha,after some threat from the brother ,we now settle into round table talk with everyone and my elder brother present(also force man)so I table the side and both of us was advise to park out of the compound and my brother advise me not to enter into any neighbor relationship again except I want to marry her....

Getting to 7years now......

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

My dear u seem to ne d mentally matured type with a level of intelligence.
You Are d kind i keep around for discussion,rubbing minds together cos i know we learn alot from eachother.
But to be candid,if u Want Beauty,u can go for it,if u Want mental maturity,u can go for it,if u also prefer good mannered type Same Thing but of u Want The kind of guy that possess all These qualities including been a 6footer then You have to wait Till u notice someday People around You Are dissappearing.
I advise u get urself a cool Guy,have a great Family and fantastic sex life.PLZ think about this

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88650483]Yes. In fact, I was obsessed with him. I'd watch everything he did. I knew his whole schedule. Basically, I stalked the guy tongue He was so handsome though, I couldn't help myself.
After months of stalking, I started planning meeting him. So one evening as he returned from work, I decided I was going to throw away the trash, which means we were going to bump into each other on the stairs wink I didn't wanna make it too obvious, so I dressed in normal "house clothes". I'm one of those people that look more attractive when I'm a little shabby & dirty, so I went in for the kill in my grimiest look I can pull grin
Anyway, we crossed paths for the 1st time & we both nodded our greetings as we passed each other. After two or more such orchestrated meetings, we had a chat. He said something & my dreams literally came true in that narrow staircase cheesy
Long story short, he wasn't what I expected. After a few chats, I lost interest in him. I wouldn't call him dumb, but he wasn't too bright lol. All big & beautiful with a tiny brain embarassed

That couldn't be farther from the truth. For one, I don't have a physical type if all the men I have dated are anything to go by. I'm particularly not impressed by looks. However, I prefer my guys to be above average in height & stocky. Doesn't mean I've not gone against that when I meet a viable candidate though because I have dated skinny & average before. So no, it's not about that at all. I want a good man like the next girl, but I'm not gonna settle for just about anybody if it doesn't feel right to me. It has to feel right & the man gotta live up to certain expectations (be smart, reliable, consistent etc) because I actually don't mind being single.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Rawhumper(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Are You The jealous type and also Are You adventurous?
Can You make Long distant journey to ne with your Kind of Guy? If u feel something for him.....
Sorry i thought u wanted The perfect figure.
I also think You Need a man that can rub minds as well as stand up to your excesses if any.
I think also u must be really one of a hell love maker....u b so got u can consume everything...like going crazy during it ans u seem to like new Positions and u Can give a whole day for it......�

XhosaNostra:

That couldn't be farther from the truth. For one, I don't have a physical type if all the men I have dated are anything to go by. I'm particularly not impressed by looks. However, I prefer my guys to be above average in height & stocky. Doesn't mean I've not gone against that when I meet a viable candidate though because I have dated skinny & average before. So no, it's not about that at all. I want a good man like the next girl, but I'm not gonna settle for just about anybody if it doesn't feel right to me. It has to feel right & the man gotta live up to certain expectations (be smart, reliable, consistent etc) because I actually don't mind being single.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:

Are You The jealous type and also Are You adventurous?
Can You make Long distant journey to ne with your Kind of Guy? If u feel something for him.....
Sorry i thought u wanted The perfect figure.
I also think You Need a man that can rub minds as well as stand up to your excesses if any.
I think also u must be really one of a hell love maker....u b so got u can consume everything...like going crazy during it ans u seem to like new Positions and u Can give a whole day for it......�

Looooool. I don't know about any of that but yes, I'm extremely possessive tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Rawhumper(m): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Are You adventurous but i think You possess those in You maybe u have not found The right one to make You realize what u Are really do but am not wrong.

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88728244]

Looooool. I don't know about any of that but yes, I'm extremely possessive tongue[/quote]
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Rawhumper(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Am waitiiinnngggg..... grin grin cheesy.
I must Say i have learnt something from u,not surprised

XhosaNostra:

Looooool. I don't know about any of that but yes, I'm extremely possessive tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
Am waitiiinnngggg..... grin grin cheesy.
I must Say i have learnt something from u,not surprised

So you're not afraid of a lady with a bit of a jealous streak? tongue
It takes passion & passion isn't necessarily a bad thing if you like those long, sweaty night sessions of hot love making grin
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Rawhumper(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
No not all am not all it shows she Loves me....and yes i like those Long sweaty screaming night session where juice will be splashing up and down.I last like 3hours Straight without pills.
I Remember when i was 18,i had sex with my student teacher she was a goddess....i could Remember when she stopped to buy gas i heard whistles everywhere as she got down from The car.
We started sex from 4pm and ended by 8pm,it was a something else.... wink

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88729302]

It takes passion & passion isn't necessarily a bad thing if you like those long, sweaty night sessions of hot love making grin[/quote]
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
No not all am not all it shows she Loves me....and yes i like those Long sweaty screaming night session where juice will be splashing up and down.I last like 3hours Straight without pills.
I Remember when i was 18,i had sex with my student teacher she was a goddess....i could Remember when she stopped to buy gas i heard whistles everywhere as she got down from The car.
We started sex from 4pm and ended by 8pm,it was a something else.... wink

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88729302]

It takes passion & passion isn't necessarily a bad thing if you like those long, sweaty night sessions of hot love making grin

Lol, go you.

Suddenly, the bolded just made you less attractive as I was beginning to think up names for our future children tongue grin
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Rawhumper(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
[

I Can never be less attractive cos of New ideas,that was my past dear. I Can shy away from my past its only a coward that Can so that.
Anyways i did love to See your pic i think its time.U can remove it after am done.
Maybe talking on Phone and keeping d flame alive by telling eachother Sweet Things and what we do d day we meet to each other will be More fun.
Its natural with me not to bore a Lady,i Keep bringing up issues

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88730394]

Lol, go you.

Suddenly, the bolded just made you less attractive as I was beginning to think up names for our future children tongue grin[/quote]
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Fidelismaria: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Ilost interest in him. I wouldn't call him dumb, but he wasn't too bright lol. All big & beautiful with a tiny brain embarassed

Hanhan

Have mercy na

See as you finish person pikin

This one strong ooo

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by tunize(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
powerhouse3:
Nope.... but there's this neighbor or mine that brought her sister to come and stay with her...

one cool Saturday evening, the girls visited me ,say she's was bored,and we got talking.... she come with a lot of observation,... that I'm reserve, no girl visited me ....mmmmm, and she's was extremely beautiful...

she gave me a lot of green light and I decides to be a gentle man and take thing easy since I just broke up with one unfaithful girls...

when I'm home we spent time together,took her out and bought some nice stuff for her including cloth.

one day she told me ,she's tired of staying at home,she need work ,and I now tell boss and she was schedule for interview in another branch,though my boss control both branch...

Girls start flirting with my boss,sending him lots of half nude pic,and my boss tell me everything,... but promise me that he won't do anything and I told him, baba you are free to chop and clean mouth ooo.

unfortunately for her ,the job didn't click due to her error,and she now comes back to me,to my house and start her game again,...I wanted to let her go but all my friend kick against it, instead the advise me to double the c.ndom and tear the pvci and flee..

so one fine day,she bashed into my house and the deed was done,from that day ,I started bolting my net door,if she knock,I told her I'm busy, after some time she got the message and become furious by sending me threat msg,and I became angry and slept with her sister too(of course I regret this ,for its not my way)and they both got to know, so they beef themselves and their brother who's a force man come into the brouhaha,after some threat from the brother ,we now settle into round table talk with everyone and my elder brother present(also force man)so I table the side and both of us was advise to park out of the compound and my brother advise me not to enter into any neighbor relationship again except I want to marry her....

Getting to 7years now......

U na kpoki master ooh suuuu u dey last two sisters for same compund
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by tunize(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
No and Never jst like colleague or street babe.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Starz825(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Karlifate:

Are u a Virgo or an Aquarius?
Please can u say few things Abt Virgo
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by mikeget804: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Yes!

That was some years back, she was my landlord's senior daughter( d girl fine oh, with big waist. Boys 4 area want die follow her). Each time I got back from work, she always give me d green light. So one day, I decided to test her and she accepted. because of d way d girl fine, I couldn't let go that was how ur guy started chopping her steady.

D junior sister doesn't talk or greet me, I didn't let it bother me.

One faithful day she(d junior sister) came to my apartment to beg for 3k, I just gave it to her without a word. Since then, she started coming to lay on my bed.

That was how we started bleeping, she beg me not to tell her sister. That was how ur guy was bleeping 2sisters oh.

I have to move out of d compound when d senior sister started suspecting.

But is not a good experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Zhahovic(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Yes. In fact, I was obsessed with him. I'd watch everything he did. I knew his whole schedule. Basically, I stalked the guy tongue He was so handsome though, I couldn't help myself.
Long story short, he wasn't what I expected. After a few chats, I lost interest in him. I wouldn't call him dumb, but he wasn't too bright lol. All big & beautiful with a tiny brain embarassed
Lol women's emotions wey be like NEPA LIGHT... OFF OFF ON.. ON OFF... OFF.. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Karlifate: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yes, yes, yes! What's your moon sign? I already know you're a Leo lol.
Hahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Karlifate: 9:20am On Apr 23, 2020
Starz825:

Please can u say few things Abt Virgo
From what I know about Virgos; they are very smart & analytical, loves order & routine, often times critical because they tend towards perfection, hates showoff — love being discreet, can be stingy to people (and even to their self atimes), very picky about their association with people & the places they go.
etc.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Blackfire(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I don't know where you're getting all of that from. I manipulated events to get a little closer to him (to get to know him), yes, but I never dated him, so I'm not sure how I could have "broken" his heart when we were NEVER an item. If anyone's heart was broken, it was mine! Yes my heart, because I harboured secret feelings for someone, for monthssss & he turned out to be a little stupid. My heart...ohhhhhh, the tragedyyy!

This girl right here is dangerous, a player ,a heart breaker, who thinks the world revolves around her, she is the always on top ,.always right .... But give her the dose of her own medicine....she becomes a vengeful vendetta.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Blackfire:

This girl right here is dangerous, a player ,a heart breaker, who thinks the world revolves around her, she is the always on top ,.always right .... But give her the dose of her own medicine....she becomes a vengeful vendetta.

Who did I play & whose heart did I break? Nobody would ever accuse me of being vengeful because I have enough self-respect to accept when I'm no longer needed & move on. So stop projecting your experiences with vindictive women on me.
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Genset: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Karlifate:

Hahahaha... Leo Sun, Leo Moon & Aries Ascendant... Fiery combo

Please can u say something about the Libra sign? Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Pchikaodili(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Karlifate:

From what I know about Virgos; they are very smart & analytical, loves order & routine, often times critical because they tend towards perfection, hates showoff- love being discreet, can be stingy to people (and even themselves attimes), very picky about their association with people & the places they go, etc.

I think I fit into this Virgos, I use to believe am a Libra
what do you say....
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Blackfire(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Who did I play & whose heart did I break? Nobody would ever accuse me of being vengeful because I have enough self-respect to accept when I'm no longer needed & move on. So stop projecting your experiences with vindictive women on me.

Read your words slowly .... Are you not ashamed of yourself??
Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Blackfire:

Read your words slowly .... Are you not ashamed of yourself??

No, you need to re-read the story as sllllowly as you possibly can, until it finally sinks in that you're creating scenarios in your head. Not my problem.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fall In Love With Your Neighbour? by Blackfire(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No, you need to re-read the story as sllllowly as you possibly can, until it finally sinks in that you're creating scenarios in your head. Not my problem.

You behave like someone who was cheated because she was naive, but vowed to be Alpha with bold face...

You need help, not everyone is your problem..you are the problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Feel Sooo Beautiful, I Can't Believe He Did This / Savagery Season 2 (pix) / Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.