Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Anambra Wants To Marry Edo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anambra Wants To Marry Edo (3144 Views)

“We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Anambra Wants To Marry Edo by Muna4real(f): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Alwaysachick:
Have intention cheesy Boy go ask your mama

Asides that, check if she truly loves you and is not stereotyped as your fellow Anambarians.

Once a woman loves you, she will do any thing for you including following you to your village which has always been the fear of Igbo parents.

They don't want a girl that will take their son away from home(Igbo land) forever because she hates his people.

That's very true. In fact, that's the reason my father swore that his children will never marry from those tribes in warri . This is because once they get married, it will be difficult for them to visit igbo land. We have seen and are still seeing so many of them in warri. The situation gets worse when the man dies. The children will never identify with their paternal home. My father calls those men "a minus one from nndigbo " because he believes that his lineage is lost.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Vanessa My Friend / End SARS: Akwa Ibom State Turns Protest Into Carnival. Here Are The Photos. / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.