Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (935792 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by profmutant(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Only 1 of them needs to be there. Exactly what i did.
DrStrangelove:
Pls house a friend wants to know if he can submit on behalf of his wife (they are both applying) for IW. I know one of them can do pick up but not sure about submission.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Costainn: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
karypops:
Pls, is there a way to still be able to print the submitted ds160?

Just login with your DS-160 Application ID from CEAC retrieve my application. You will see the Submitted DS-160 form

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Finelolo: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Please when is Abuja starting IW. Or can I apply through Lagos.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DrStrangelove: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
profmutant:
Only 1 of them needs to be there. Exactly what i did.

Thanks bro/sis
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gvstavo: 12:48am On Mar 11, 2022
Sorry about your mom's delay, did she overstay her visa by 4months or she spent 4months more than the stipulated time on her DS-160 when she applied. I'm just curious because my mom may be in similar situation, she spent 4 and half months on her last visit due to covid travel restrictions but she returned to Nigeria before her visa expired.

karypops:
So my parents went for the follow up interview today. My dad was approved but not my mom. Reason she stayed more than she said on past visit even though it was 4months and she got caught up here during covid. Even though she applied for extension. How soon again can she apply? Any idea how farther new appointment dates are?
Always say the exact times you intend to stay from the beginning, the VO said that outrightly!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DoctorEddy: 6:05am On Mar 11, 2022
How long is the appointment wait time for Lagos and Abuja?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by puffmama: 8:00am On Mar 11, 2022
Finelolo:
Please when is Abuja starting IW. Or can I apply through Lagos.

You can apply through Lagos as long as you available to submit iit n Lagos

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mrbuch1: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2022
Where’s the telegram group for visa appointments. I applied for an EA since 10 days now and there’s no response yet.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mrbuch1: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2022
Is there any telegram group for those who are seeking appointments?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fekeoshomoshi: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2022
please, did your parent go with their filled ds 160 form that was submitted or the ds 160 submission confirmation page for the IW followup appointment interview?

karypops:
So my parents went for the follow up interview today. My dad was approved but not my mom. Reason she stayed more than she said on past visit even though it was 4months and she got caught up here during covid. Even though she applied for extension. How soon again can she apply? Any idea how farther new appointment dates are?
Always say the exact times you intend to stay from the beginning, the VO said that outrightly!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HajiaRai: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2022
They are to take only the ds160 confirmation.

If you look at the saved copy of ds160 form, it is clearly stated DO NOT BRING THIS TO YOUR INTERVIEW.

fekeoshomoshi:
please, did your parent go with their filled ds 160 form that was submitted or the ds 160 submission confirmation page for the IW followup appointment interview?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pepes: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2022
March 14th and 18th opened for drop box o oya move

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tripletmom: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2022
Pepes:
March 14th and 18th opened for drop box o oya move

March 17th also.

My husband picked 17th after two failed attempt for 14th

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pepes: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2022
Dates available for interview waiver
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pepes: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2022
17th available

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by FabioPeter: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2022
seems the dates are all taken...Pheww!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Klinnit: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2022
I got March 17th.
Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Emo6: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2022
Please can someone add me to the telegram group, please. LAPEL1 is my username.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good day All,
I have completed my application via my login portal and included the GTb payment receipt for drop box but I can't find the appointment for drop box or rather I don't know the next step to take for drop box. Pls help thanks

Emo6:
Please can someone add me to the telegram group, please. I am begging. LAPEL1 is my username.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Emo6: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Please can someone add me to the telegram group for IW my username in LAPEL1 or 08033235454
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good day All,
I have completed my application via my login portal and included the GTb payment receipt for drop box but I can't find the appointment for drop box or rather I don't know the next step to take for drop box. Pls help thanks

Emo6:
Please can someone add me to the telegram group for IW my username in LAPEL1 or 08033235454
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by karypops(f): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gvstavo:
Sorry about your mom's delay, did she overstay her visa by 4months or she spent 4months more than the stipulated time on her DS-160 when she applied. I'm just curious because my mom may be in similar situation, she spent 4 and half months on her last visit due to covid travel restrictions but she returned to Nigeria before her visa expired.

The main problem the VO stated is she said she was spending 3weeks and spent 4months in 2017. She told her to always say 4months if she wants to stay 4months
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by megastu(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
It should open for you if you had answered all the questions that will lead you to IW
Christabeliciou:
Good day All,

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shawlar(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
For Fresh applicants, May & July 2023 dates are available ooo... Lagos

After that, its January 2024 dats next..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Okay…so it had nothing to do with her extended stay during her last visit caused by COVID

karypops:

The main problem the VO stated is she said she was spending 3weeks and spent 4months in 2017. She told her to always say 4months if she wants to stay 4months
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by caleb404: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Visa Alert.

Went in for IW 8th March (Tuesday). Administrative processing till today 11th March (Friday). Issued for my wife and I.

Last 2 visas was for childbirth. The turnaround is so impressive. Glory to God.

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nunicelady(f): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Emo6:

Use this link:

https:
//t.
me/
LagosUSVisaIW

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chikay1234: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
I got denied today for my 221g interview. The VO kept asking questions on my childbirth. I had 3 kids there all with B1/B2 Visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Shemadex(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
justwise:
Welcome to part 4 of this thread. Old things must pass away, and new things take effect!n (Although the info in Parts 1, 2 and 3 remain priceless and Must/Ought to be read by any serious applicant.Part 2 was wonderful. Lots of lovely people offering great advice. Each in their own unique style. You guys rock!!! You know yourselves.

For enquiries relating to likely interview questions and self evaluation, kindly go through both parts 1 and 2 of this thread so you have a fair knowledge of answers to such questions.

Kindly note that this is a do it yourself thread. Nobody here is an agent. Nobody is a VO, hence cannot authoritatively predict your chances of visa success .

Happy reading and good luck to all the honest visa seekers!

Please see part 1 here for reference:
https://www.nairaland.com/608780/usa-visit-visa/322#38856287

See part 2 here for reference https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2

For part 3

https://www.nairaland.com/4116999/usa-visit-visa-part-3/507#77029195

Due to the fact that some questions are frequently asked, repeated and retreated, the links to the questions are contained herein for easy reference
For instructions and documents required for the application
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//non-immigrant_visas.html

To book appointment and fill DS 160
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//niv_appointmnent_instructions.html

Note:The steps for the whole process is set out step by step. For your own good, adhere. If not, a possibility exists that the final ds 160 number will be different from the one used to book the appointment . Applicants in those situations will neither be allowed to enter the embassy nor will they be interviewed.
In the event of such an occurence, kindly call/email the embassy to sort it out .

Peraventure you wish to change a detail in an already submitted ds 160, fill a new one, submit and call/email the embassy

For US embassy contact Nos and email
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile/contact.html

For video interviews with actual VOs on frequently asked Questions
https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2/180#47174473

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/s/%23AsktheVOs

For documents : http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//non-immigrant_visas.html

For sample transcripts of some interviews (as posted by the users of this thread) Please check this link https://www.nairaland.com/download/4692218

Finally, Lying on your ds 160 or during the interview is misrepresentation and a crime. This thread's aim is not to teach / coach applicants on how to lie. The truth is ALWAYS the best course of action no matter the situation. Please DO NOT ask about how to misrepresent on this thread.

I'm grateful to God that I am alive to create this new part. And for the several friends I have made hereon.

Thank you.
Humbly
LadyGuinivere
pls I want to ask is there appointment date July 2022
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by babs4all: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Here is the update about my follow-up interview today.
I did not use my last US visa though it was my first US visa because the event I wanted to attend was cancelled due to Covid-19.
Transcript:
Vo: Good morning
Me: Good morning.
VO: Have you been to the US before?
Me: No.
VO: You didn't use your last US visa?
Me: Yes
VO: Where are you going and what's the reason?
Me: Mentioned the city and the purpose. Same event I wanted to attend two years ago.
VO: Have you been to the UK before?
Me: Yes.
Flipped through my passport. I have an expired UK visa, 2 expired Schengen visas and one year valid Schengen visa.
VO: Did you travel with your family?
Me: No. Children were in school.
VO: Visa not approved. You can reapply.
Me: Thank you. I waka comot jejely. Lol.

Apparently, she wasn't happy that I didn't use the last visa. But I can't travel without a purpose.

Well, thanks folks for sharing valuable information here.
I wish you all good luck.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
babs4all:
Here is the update about my follow-up interview today.
I did not use my last US visa though it was my first US visa because the event I wanted to attend was cancelled due to Covid-19.
Transcript:
Vo: Good morning
Me: Good morning.
VO: Have you been to the US before?
Me: No.
VO: You didn't use your last US visa?
Me: Yes
VO: Where are you going and what's the reason?
Me: Mentioned the city and the purpose. Same event I wanted to attend two years ago.
VO: Have you been to the UK before?
Me: Yes.
Flipped through my passport. I have an expired UK visa, 2 expired Schengen visas and one year valid Schengen visa.
VO: Did you travel with your family?
Me: No. Children were in school.
VO: Visa not approved. You can reapply.
Me: Thank you. I waka comot jejely. Lol.

Apparently, she wasn't happy that I didn't use the last visa. But I can't travel without a purpose.

Well, thanks folks for sharing valuable information here.
I wish you all good luck.

If you plan to reapply, you can stay the reason why you didn't use this expired visas. Like, "no I didn't because of the pandemic" etc
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nikanne: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chikay1234:
I got denied today for my 221g interview. The VO kept asking questions on my childbirth. I had 3 kids there all with B1/B2 Visa

Sorry about this. Do you mind sharing your transcript when you are free

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (438) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.