Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (927485 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (435) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Obamagbagbeeni: 4:43am On Apr 29, 2022
chizzybabe26:
My mum was invited for medical attention in the US because we did a scan and discovered she has a brain mass. She was booked for interview on 19th April to be accompanied by my brother who is single but doing a good job. We had all medical papers from a US neurologist and our Nigeria sealed medical letter and all her lab examinations including MRI. Unfortunately she was denied Visa and we are still shocked to what could be the problem. We want to book for another emergency interview date but please we want to get it right this time. My brother said the lady that interviewed them said the US Doctor should state the cost of the treatment. Should we go with statement of account as my sister over there promise to take charge of the treatment and she put it in her invitation letter sent but still they denied us visa.

What else should we do or provide and do you think the denial was because of my brother who is single and have not travelled before.
May God heal your mum.

The VO has told you exactly what to do. Get the doctor to send you an estimation of treatment cost and go with your proof of fund that shows you can pay. A substantial deposit might also be of help.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2022
Dhammy4real:
. ...

This applies to you also

Obamagbagbeeni:

May God heal your mum.

The VO has told you exactly what to do. Get the doctor to send you an estimation of treatment cost and go with your proof of fund that shows you can pay. A substantial deposit might also be of help.

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 7:08am On Apr 29, 2022
fkj950ax:

Ain't no village people anywhere jare.
Hold the embassy by the balls to explain to you. That's the barest minimum they owe you.

By law, the VO officer does not owe you any explanation. Not even the US president can override a VOs decision.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 7:11am On Apr 29, 2022
Sheezybobby:
I have a question to ask.

1. Since B1/B2 non-immigrant visa is 2years, If I want to travel to US, and was interviewed by the VO and I tell him/her that I will be staying in US maximum of 3weeks and instead I Stayed more than 1years for me to Work.. did I break any rules?

Reason I think no rules braked is because I didn't exceed the 2years limit.

Kindly help out with the question, am confused

Don’t do it.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2022
987Real:
I am facing the same issue. My visa was revoked too.

I did all I could to find the reason why the visa was revoked but nothing was ever revealed to me.

I did it all. I wrote the U.S consulate in Lagos but no meaningful information was given.

I proceeded to request for my record from the United States Department of State headquarters in Washington D.C and all they sent me was my DS160 information without any meaningful information.

It was at this moment I knew the U.S system is corrupt and their aim was to confuse visa applicants to waste time and to keep wasting more money reapplying for a visa they have no intention of issuing.

The system isn’t corrupt. All they are required by law is to tell you under what section of law your visa was denied. Here is a Supreme Court ruling on the doctrine of consular officer non-reviewability Kerry v. Din, 135 S.Ct. 2128 (2015). In other words, the decisions of a US consular officer is confidential and you have no right to review it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2022
Obamagbagbeeni:

Good day all,
Please people that were called for a follow up interview after IW, when you tracked did your visa status read refused or come for follow-up interview?

My visa status reads refused. I have renewed so many times without issues so I’m wondering why this was refused. All events have stayed the same with me except that I didn’t use my last visa at all.. I got it 2019 and planned going 2020 but Covid happened …
Can I be refused for not using the visa?

Thank you for your anticipated response.

Yes you can be refused for not using your visa. I do suspect they just want to ask why you didn’t use the visa the previous time and you should be good to go.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DrStrangelove: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2022
Good morning,

Ur case is not hard. People don't usually have issues if they don't use their subsequent visas. Using ur first visa is vital from what I have noticed. U just have to use it even if it's at variance with the time u wrote in ur application. My thinking is if u don't use ur first visa, u deny them an opportunity to scrutinize and profile u at the first instance. Except there are overriding reasons, some may not get issued subsequent visas. UK too frowns at not using ur initial visa or subsequent ones as well but I think they still get to issue the visas mostly. Their reason is mostly of economic type.

As u say that things stayed the same, check the periods of ur stays before ur last visa was issued. Pls go i94 website to also view ur passport entries. Also check ur social media profiles for any inciting messages u may have posted. Check ur entries in ur last application form in 2019 against the entries in the current one as there are new questions and fields inserted in them.

If nothing, cover ur bases and u should be home dry.

Goodluck

Obamagbagbeeni:

Good day all,
Please people that were called for a follow up interview after IW, when you tracked did your visa status read refused or come for follow-up interview?

My visa status reads refused. I have renewed so many times without issues so I’m wondering why this was refused. All events have stayed the same with me except that I didn’t use my last visa at all.. I got it 2019 and planned going 2020 but Covid happened …
Can I be refused for not using the visa?

Thank you for your anticipated response.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DrStrangelove: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2022
OP, the Redflag here apart from the thing the VO asked for (bill) is ur single (not more than 32yrs) and working brother.

His application would have come up with redflags as immigrant prone. Also the VO would be thinking that since she has a child over there who is sponsoring the treatment, that child would be the one to help her mum out while in the US. If ur brother had good travel history, might have given him an edge. Also, the time quoted for the treatment and recovery (as this is quite a delicate health issue) might be too drawn out for ur brother to leave his job for.

I have seen an old couple between with their twenty something year old single son who wanted to travel to the US, as they claimed, to see their newly born grandson. After the usual family tree questions, the VO turned to the son to ask questions about his circumstances. Age, marriage, work and all and after that denied all three.

If mama can go by herself to the embassy, I LL suggest she does without an accompany. If she can go to the embassy and answer their questions (language interpreters are available) and prove with the correspondence and bill from the American hospital/doctor and also show her proof of funds (presumably from her daughter over there or/and the son that has a good job) and also show evidence of proof of part Payment (though this is optional but will give u a strong edge) with the proof of funds showing strong balance after the treatment costs are deducted. With this, I believe the her visa will be issued.

Mama can travel alone with the help of aids from the airline to the US where her daughter then takes over her affairs. The daughter should be ready to make time out for Mama during her course of stay there.

Hope this helps

Goodluck

chizzybabe26:
My mum was invited for medical attention in the US because we did a scan and discovered she has a brain mass. She was booked for interview on 19th April to be accompanied by my brother who is single but doing a good job. We had all medical papers from a US neurologist and our Nigeria sealed medical letter and all her lab examinations including MRI. Unfortunately she was denied Visa and we are still shocked to what could be the problem. We want to book for another emergency interview date but please we want to get it right this time. My brother said the lady that interviewed them said the US Doctor should state the cost of the treatment. Should we go with statement of account as my sister over there promise to take charge of the treatment and she put it in her invitation letter sent but still they denied us visa.

What else should we do or provide and do you think the denial was because of my brother who is single and have not travelled before.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ebylicious: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
Good afternoon Gurus,
Pls SOS

Am trying to book an appointment after I had made my payment today. However, the year on the portal is only showing year 2024. Am really worried as the portal isn't allowing me to backdate to year 2022 to enable me book for appointment.

I need your advise please.

Thank you

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sammiebabatunde(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hi everyone. Please I need your response on this.
I recently left Ukraine due to the Russian invasion. Unfortunately, I was processing US CR1 Visa before this time which was recently transferred from Kyiv to Germany due to the war.

I'm currently in Nigeria and I've been reading how there are no appointment dates for German tourist visa. My US visa processing is at the last phase and I'd get an interview date at the US Embassy in Frankfurt anytime from now and I'd have only 3 weeks-1 month to prepare. My questions are as follows:

1. Do I apply for German tourist visa or official visa?
2. Do I transfer my US Cr1 case to the US Embassy in Nigeria? (Learnt it might take me almost a year to get a date)
3. What chance do I stand applying for German tourist visa and can it be expedited due to my circumstance? Thank you!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blackfinegirl(f): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sammiebabatunde:
I recently left Ukraine due to the Russian invasion. Unfortunately, I was processing US CR1 Visa before this time which was recently transferred from Kyiv to Germany due to the war.

I'm currently in Nigeria and I've been reading how there are no appointment dates for German tourist visa. My US visa processing is at the last phase and I'd get an interview date at the US Embassy in Frankfurt anytime from now and I'd have only 3 weeks-1 month to prepare. My questions are as follows:

2. Do I transfer my US Cr1 case to the US Embassy in Nigeria? (Learnt it might take me almost a year to get a date)
3. What chance do I stand applying for German tourist visa and can it be expedited due to my circumstance? Thank you!

Apply for visa to another Schengen country and then use road to Germany.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sammiebabatunde(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Blackfinegirl:

Apply for visa to another Schengen country and then use road to Germany.

Thank you bro. Do you think I'd stand a chance since my interview is in Germany?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Annstecy: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hi please i need to be added to a telegram group for possible interview close dates checking.. Biko! Ejor.. Drop ablink or assist me anyway possible . Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ebylicious: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
PLEASE I NEED UR ASSISTANCE HERE.... SOS

Ebylicious:
Good afternoon Gurus,
Pls SOS

Am trying to book an appointment after I had made my payment today. However, the year on the portal is only showing year 2024. Am really worried as the portal isn't allowing me to backdate to year 2022 to enable me book for appointment.

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HopefulAngel: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2022
champsdre:

If going for Tourism, and the consular still asked what are you going to do after seeing that in your profile, whats the best way of answering such question?

you need to know the state you are going to. where you will stay and activities you can do in that state (amusement park, museum, top golf)

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HopefulAngel: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ebylicious:
PLEASE I NEED UR ASSISTANCE HERE.... SOS

it means the only available dates are in 2024. secure a date while you can. sometimes they can move your interview date forward.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sammiebabatunde(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ebylicious:
Good afternoon Gurus,
Pls SOS

Thank you

I think there are no dates available for 2022 until 2024. Please what Visa is this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wuki: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
TWoods:

Yes you can be refused for not using your visa. I do suspect they just want to ask why you didn’t use the visa the previous time and you should be good to go.

This is all a myth that seems to be regurgitated over and over. There’s no obligation on the part of an applicant to use their visa. I read a comment on here maybe a few pages back about someone who hadn’t used their last 2 visas and had no problems renewing. I can also say the same thing for my aunt who just renewed recently. Meanwhile folks who have used their visas religiously and staying no more than 2 weeks at a time still get denied. There are all sorts of reasons for denial but being denied for lack of visa use makes little sense. Anyway just my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wuki: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
DrStrangelove:
OP, the Redflag here apart from the thing the VO asked for (bill) is ur single (not more than 32yrs) and working brother.

His application would have come up with redflags as immigrant prone. Also the VO would be thinking that since she has a child over there who is sponsoring the treatment, that child would be the one to help her mum out while in the US. If ur brother had good travel history, might have given him an edge. Also, the time quoted for the treatment and recovery (as this is quite a delicate health issue) might be too drawn out for ur brother to leave his job for.

I have seen an old couple between with their twenty something year old single son who wanted to travel to the US, as they claimed, to see their newly born grandson. After the usual family tree questions, the VO turned to the son to ask questions about his circumstances. Age, marriage, work and all and after that denied all three.

If mama can go by herself to the embassy, I LL suggest she does without an accompany. If she can go to the embassy and answer their questions (language interpreters are available) and prove with the correspondence and bill from the American hospital/doctor and also show her proof of funds (presumably from her daughter over there or/and the son that has a good job) and also show evidence of proof of part Payment (though this is optional but will give u a strong edge) with the proof of funds showing strong balance after the treatment costs are deducted. With this, I believe the her visa will be issued.

Mama can travel alone with the help of aids from the airline to the US where her daughter then takes over her affairs. The daughter should be ready to make time out for Mama during her course of stay there.

Hope this helps

Goodluck

Your comment sounds plausible but if he - the single man - was the issue, I see no reason why the mum couldn’t have been issued a visa and the young man denied. That happens.

Anyway good luck to OP. Just provide them with the requested information and you should be good. Speedy recovery to your mom too.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wuki: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sammiebabatunde:

Thank you bro. Do you think I'd stand a chance since my interview is in Germany?

If applying to a different Schengen country just don’t mention you are applying because you want to go to Germany. You’ll be flat out denied under Schengen visa rules.

That said, if Germany has an emergency visa application, I’d go that route. Perhaps under compassionate grounds with what’s going on in Ukraine, they might consider. Same with the consulate. Write them, explain the situation and provide ample evidence seeking feedback on whether they might consider you under emergency if you were to transfer the application from Germany. Last resort for me will be to apply to a different Schengen country.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ebylicious:
Good afternoon Gurus,
Pls SOS

Thank you

The available dates are what you are seeing.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sammiebabatunde:

You can check the information for German tourist visa on their site or you change your location to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Obamagbagbeeni: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Update:

I got my passport back and I’ve been asked to come in on any Thursday with my Int’l passport and make sure my bio data is correct.

I pray all goes well… I’ll update the house when I go.

Thank you all for your responses

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JohnZak: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
My mum did not use her last visa which expired in 2020 and she was issued a new visa a few weeks ago. On balance, not using a previous visa should not influence the decision to issue a subsequent visa.
wuki:

This is all a myth that seems to be regurgitated over and over. There’s no obligation on the part of an applicant to use their visa. I read a comment on here maybe a few pages back about someone who hadn’t used their last 2 visas and had no problems renewing. I can also say the same thing for my aunt who just renewed recently. Meanwhile folks who have used their visas religiously and staying no more than 2 weeks at a time still get denied. There are all sorts of reasons for denial but being denied for lack of visa use makes little sense. Anyway just my opinion.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sammiebabatunde(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
wuki:

If applying to a different Schengen country just don’t mention you are applying because you want to go to Germany. You’ll be flat out denied under Schengen visa rules.

That said, if Germany has an emergency visa application, I’d go that route. Perhaps under compassionate grounds with what’s going on in Ukraine, they might consider. Same with the consulate. Write them, explain the situation and provide ample evidence seeking feedback on whether they might consider you under emergency if you were to transfer the application from Germany. Last resort for me will be to apply to a different Schengen country.

Thank you so much bro. I have another enquiry please. Do you think it won't be problematic to apply for two Schengen countries at the same time? I'm considering Germany and Lithuania. Lithuania is said to have 98.4% Visa success rate.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by artofalternativ(f): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
wuki:

Hmmm, I know it's not exactly the same thing but take for instance this B1/B2 visa I just renewed, it was the company I was working for at the time that sponsored the original visa so that I could attend some meetings at their headquarters. After I left that company (before the expiration of the visa) I was shocked to get a call from the US embassy asking me to come in for an interview. They were fully ready to revoke the visa as per I no longer have the need or ability to use it. I was just lucky that I'd already made travel plans to attend a business conference and visit family in the following few months and my former HR advised me that I should take evidence of that with me as well as plenty proof of financial support. A few other people who entered the embassy with me had their visas revoked.

Again I know it's not the same thing and I don't expect it to be one-size-fits-all but it wouldn't surprise me if a VO was biased against an application because they feel the applicant will not use the visa. Especially since it's not like it was a flat out rejection, they may just want the person to come in and defend their travel plans.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrprolifik: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sammiebabatunde:

Since Nigeria is your home country, I think it is better for you to contact the US embassy in Nigeria via email to enable them fix an emergency appointment for you here in Nigeria.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Vigorousguy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
I have been a silent reader, I wish to share my own interview transcript at Abuja embassy.
I went with my aunt and her husband who is in his 80s. We planned to attend my cousins graduation last year but because of delay with appointment we couldn't.
Vo have you been to America? My uncle several times, me NO.
VO to me are you married my response was not yet.
VO how long do you want to stay. My uncle response as long as I want reason that he is retired. My aunt 1 month. My response was I want to use my annual leave to spend 2 weeks. VO started typing up and down and there was silence.
VO to me why have you never travelled? I smiled and said I have never been opportuned that is why I want to visit this time.
VO what do you do? I work as a branch manager to a bank.
VO to my uncle how long have I lived with them he responded over 18 years.
VO brought out a white paper and collected our passport. I just collected our passports from DHL this night.
Just to raise some hopes, I'm in my early 30s, single and have never visited any country. I got US visa at my 1st application.

20 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Congratulations

Vigorousguy:
VO brought out a white paper and collected our passport. I just collected our passports from DHL this night.
Just to raise some hopes, I'm in my early 30s, single and have never visited any country. I got US visa at my 1st application.

I always say this happens and regularly

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DrStrangelove: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dear Wuki,

Well there are a myriad reasons why the VO acted the way he did. I cannot hold brief for him coz after all he is human.

Ur comment should have been directed to him but he is not here to defend his action and we would never know what was going on in his head during the interview. Remember, posters leave out some info from their transcripts of the interview. While this is not a crime in itself (there might be some info they might not want to reveal at all or reveal later when they might have scrutinized thru the replies and chosen the one to engage), it leaves room for second guessing or speculation for us trying to reason out the cause.

Am not saying the man is the sole reason the VO acted the way he acted but there might other reasons. It could even be that the VO's hand were tied when their profiles came up and saw a lot of redflags in their application that even if he wanted to give only Mama, he/she couldn't.

He might a reason but not the only reason. 80% of the VO's decision has been made once ur application/profile is culled up before the interview starts. The remaining 20% is for God and how the interaction goes. If it was someone else, they might give the mum and deny the son. There is no one size fits all. It's for the poster to look to pointers and advice and correct where as appropriate.

Thanks

wuki:

Your comment sounds plausible but if he - the single man - was the issue, I see no reason why the mum couldn’t have been issued a visa and the young man denied. That happens.

Anyway good luck to OP. Just provide them with the requested information and you should be good. Speedy recovery to your mom too.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DrStrangelove: 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Thanks for the example . Ur visa had conditions attached to it. It may look like the regular carte blanche visa on the outside but the embassy knows the condition(s) attached.

Conditional visas have irregular validity periods attached to it like 1 month, 3 months etc. or some other clauses which are not visible to the applicants.

Now to the issue of visa usage or non-visa usage. I have reiterated that the embassy places much emphasis on usage of ur very first visa issued to u. U can afford not to use subsequent visas but not the very first visa. I didn't use my last visa but it got renewed recently. My wife didn't use the one before before the last but it got reissued two years ago before the new one reissued this year. So u can afford not to use the subsequent visas.

I have a fellow who was studying and in his final year in the university when he and two other colleagues applied for a B1 visa for some educational conference and they were all issued visas with three months validity (conditional visa to cover the period of the conference). He and one other colleagues couldn't go coz of financial and familial restraints. The guy tried to renew after a year but was hammered about why didn't he use his previous visa and was refused.

I can also remember some pages back that an applicant wanted to travel with his eight year old brother and was refused from boarding their flight. Remember (for those who read the post). The children and the mother got the visas together (the poster never said in the post or subsequent posts that they or their mother had gotten US visa before then, so am right in assuming this was their first visa) but she never used her visa and was refused when she went back to renew.

Pls this is my own observation but if there are any parallels, pls post here for our consumption. Also most people get to use their very first visas so we might not have many examples.

So u can renege on using ur subsequent visas.

Also note, u can also be refused for not using ur subsequent visa mostly if there was an issue when u used the previous one i.e. flouted one of the conditions attached. Mostly applies to conditional visas but of course u will never know with these people.

Thanks

artofalternativ:

Hmmm, I know it's not exactly the same thing but take for instance this B1/B2 visa I just renewed, it was the company I was working for at the time that sponsored the original visa so that I could attend some meetings at their headquarters. After I left that company (before the expiration of the visa) I was shocked to get a call from the US embassy asking me to come in for an interview. They were fully ready to revoke the visa as per I no longer have the need or ability to use it. I was just lucky that I'd already made travel plans to attend a business conference and visit family in the following few months and my former HR advised me that I should take evidence of that with me as well as plenty proof of financial support. A few other people who entered the embassy with me had their visas revoked.

Again I know it's not the same thing and I don't expect it to be one-size-fits-all but it wouldn't surprise me if a VO was biased against an application because they feel the applicant will not use the visa. Especially since it's not like it was a flat out rejection, they may just want the person to come in and defend their travel plans.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DrStrangelove: 12:02am On Apr 30, 2022
Congratulations guy, ur part of the 1% of the 1%

Some people have hinted that the VOs are fairer in Abuja than in Lagos.

There is no feeling as good as this. This is God.

The answers were funny and hilarious. Down right truthful.

Ur story is the camel that passed thru the eye of the needle.

Am speechless.

Congratulations once again

Vigorousguy:
I have been a silent reader, I wish to share my own interview transcript at Abuja embassy.
I went with my aunt and her husband who is in his 80s. We planned to attend my cousins graduation last year but because of delay with appointment we couldn't.
Vo have you been to America? My uncle several times, me NO.
VO to me are you married my response was not yet.
VO how long do you want to stay. My uncle response as long as I want reason that he is retired. My aunt 1 month. My response was I want to use my annual leave to spend 2 weeks. VO started typing up and down and there was silence.
VO to me why have you never travelled? I smiled and said I have never been opportuned that is why I want to visit this time.
VO what do you do? I work as a branch manager to a bank.
VO to my uncle how long have I lived with them he responded over 18 years.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (435) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.