Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (939152 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
flourishing247:

Since May ke? Haven't you been on this thread? They released dates up until June or so. Go to telegram and search for us visa iw lagos group. You will get dates faster if it comes up.
Please do you have the link for this group? I typed in the search bar it yielded no result.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Xkoba: 5:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Hello guys,

Pls, how can I secure an expedited visa interview date? I have a fully sponsored conference in Washington and my application for emergency interview date was denied. I'm in Melbourne, Australia. Pls , Kindly help out.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 6:37am On Sep 01, 2022
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

Please do you have the link for this group? I typed in the search bar it yielded no result.

https:///lagosusvisaiw

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrprolifik: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2022
Xkoba:
Hello guys,

Pls, how can I secure an expedited visa interview date? I have a fully sponsored conference in Washington and my application for emergency interview date was denied. I'm in Melbourne, Australia. Pls , Kindly help out.
Are you a presenter at the conference ? If not I doubt if they will ever consider you for emergency interview.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enyinne(f): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2022
Hello guys , if someone applied for expedited appointment to go and monitor container loading in usa (grocery)and hv already made part payment for the goods but needs to witness loading. Do u think this will fly through

Note; not a first time applicate but last time she traveled stayed up to 5month out of 6 months stamp in .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2022
flourishing247:

Scroll back like 20pages. You will find a link. Quote the post and copy the link. Paste on your browser then join.
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Nelem Thank you very much I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by comey2020: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrprolifik: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
Enyinne:
Hello guys , if someone applied for expedited appointment to go and monitor container loading in usa (grocery)and hv already made part payment for the goods but needs to witness loading. Do u think this will fly through

Note; not a first time applicate but last time she traveled stayed up to 5month out of 6 months stamp in .
Was she employed when she applied for her last visa ? And secondly how long did she state in the Ds160 form that she would be staying?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gracycool(f): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
flourishing247:

Since May ke? Haven't you been on this thread? They released dates up until June or so. Go to telegram and search for us visa iw lagos group. You will get dates faster if it comes up.

The group is now private. I have been trying for weeks to get into the group to no avail. Any help or suggestion will be most appreciated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Enyinne:
Hello guys , if someone applied for expedited appointment to go and (A) monitor container loading in usa (grocery)and hv already made part payment for the goods but needs to witness loading. Do u think this will fly through

Note; not a first time applicate but last time she traveled (B) stayed up to 5month out of 6 months stamp in .

A is not a cogent reason for expedited appointment, and B is a practice thats frowned upon.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enyinne(f): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
3weeks stay was her last request and not employed in Nigeria or abroad but hv business . Her application was for tourist visa for her first visa .

Note ; she is attending the interview tomorrow and if granted that means it's another reason to apply for expedited visa grin cos meself overstayed by 3months on my last visa but am afraid to get a refusal. I hv been stamped in 3 times usa visa and renewed twice but my last i overstayed and my second i used it for birthing but i hv renewed afterwards which has now expired . Looking for a way round it but am scared of refusal so i saw one who applied on EA and i felt it might be another means.
mrprolifik:

Was she employed when she applied for her last visa ? And secondly how long did she state in the Ds160 form that she would be staying?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enyinne(f): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tomorrow she's going for the interview as am also looking for a means to renew .

The grocery link seems like a cheap means so if viable ,why not grin
fkj950ax:

A is not a cogent reason for expedited appointment, and B is a practice thats frowned upon.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Arry110(m): 4:15am On Sep 02, 2022
Hi guys, my mum is a US citizen and had filed for me and my siblings, but recently she became seriously sick and has been in the ICU (she’s currently there even now) we decided to apply for a visa to visit, what are our chances here and I’d appreciate any tips thanks. My category for for the immigrant petition is f2a and my pd is 2019 though
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrprolifik: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2022
Arry110:
Hi guys, my mum is a US citizen and had filed for me and my siblings, but recently she became seriously sick and has been in the ICU (she’s currently there even now) we decided to apply for a visa to visit, what are our chances here and I’d appreciate any tips thanks. My category for for the immigrant petition is f2a and my pd is 2019 though

If she is a US citizen she was supposed to have filed F1 petition. F2A petition is for Green card holders ( permanent residents) . Maybe when she filed the petition she was still a permanent resident.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enyinne(f): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2022
She got the visa ooo
fkj950ax:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DrStrangelove: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Good morning

Congrats. Pls can u drop her transcript here us to learn.

And wish u the best for Ur own visa interview too.

Pray and don't relent

Thanks

Enyinne:
She got the visa ooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2022
Enyinne:
3weeks stay was her last request and not employed in Nigeria or abroad but hv business . Her application was for tourist visa for her first visa .

Note ; she is attending the interview tomorrow and if granted that means it's another reason to apply for expedited visa grin cos meself overstayed by 3months on my last visa but am afraid to get a refusal. I hv been stamped in 3 times usa visa and renewed twice but my last i overstayed and my second i used it for birthing but i hv renewed afterwards which has now expired . Looking for a way round it but am scared of refusal so i saw one who applied on EA and i felt it might be another means.
When you say overstayed do you mean you stayed 9 months total or you stayed 3 months of the 180 days stamp?
Expedited appointment is granted discretionarily by the approving officer, I used EA to renew last year may.
Expedited appointment doesn’t impact on visa outcome, these are assessed differently and are unrelated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Enyinne:
She got the visa ooo

Congratulations
That’s super cool
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enyinne(f): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
On last trip she bought some grocery's and used d receipt as part of her filing .
When she was asked about why she spent 3month in usa , she told them that it was her first time buying groceries and she spent more time putting them together hence spending more time than usual and this time she felt she needs to monitor the container loading to avoid having expired items
DrStrangelove:
Good morning

Congrats. Pls can u drop her transcript here us to learn.

And wish u the best for Ur own visa interview too.

Pray and don't relent

Thanks

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seanj1: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2022
Candidisaac:
Abuja released Dropbox dates this morning. You can join the group and be ready to do your bit. It's a DIY group.

https:///+ZBNLu2xprswxNTM0

The link is not working. And it seems all dates are gone
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pesuzok(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hello Everyone,

How does someone that quallifies IW opt for interview with other family members not qualified for IW
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JejeIsLife: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Good day everyone, my relative is planning to write the embassy an invitation to invite me to the USA and an agent told me that I won't be grant an interview on time because there is no interview date available until January and for me to get an interview he will have to pay to expedite the date at the embassy so I can be given a date early... I want to ask what causes this? because interview is meant to be free...kindly enlighten me please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Arry110(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
mrprolifik:

If she is a US citizen she was supposed to have filed F1 petition. F2A petition is for Green card holders ( permanent residents) . Maybe when she filed the petition she was still a permanent resident.
yes it was while she was a permanent resident
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
JejeIsLife:
Good day everyone, my relative is planning to write the embassy an invitation to invite me to the USA and an agent told me that I won't be grant an interview on time because there is no interview date available until January and for me to get an interview he will have to pay to expedite the date at the embassy so I can be given a date early... I want to ask what causes this? because interview is meant to be free...kindly enlighten me please

So much wrong here.

Your relative writing to the Embassy means nothing. At best it will be ignored, it will never be matched up to your DS160 or be relevant to the interview.

You cannot pay for an expedited appointment. The only thing you pay is the $160 MRV fee.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Shannon70:

So much wrong here.
Your relative writing to the Embassy means nothing. At best it will be ignored, it will never be matched up to your DS160 or be relevant to the interview.
You cannot pay for an expedited appointment. The only thing you pay is the $160 MRV fee.

JejeIsLife:
Good day everyone, my relative is planning to write the embassy an invitation to invite me to the USA and an agent told me that

It's simply the Nigerian way of clouding issues so much in order to justify an exorbitant fee the agent wants to be paid.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by simpul(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Please can somebody share with me the list of schools in the US that offer scholarship to students in Finance.

Kindly share if you have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (439) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.