Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (934332 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by neps17: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hairyrapunzel:
Please who has abuja IW group link?

Abuja IW link https:///+ZBNLu2xprswxNTM0
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sid57: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Who has gotten their visa renewed via the IW route?
Pls how long after submitting was your passport returned?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by neps17: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sid57:
Who has gotten their visa renewed via the IW route?
Pls how long after submitting was your passport returned?

At the Abuja consulate 3 to 4days,,At the Lagos consulate 1wk.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Hairyrapunzel: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
neps17:

Abuja IW link https:///+ZBNLu2xprswxNTM0
Not opening
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:47am On Sep 24, 2022
megastu:
It is so annoying. To think the battle we fought to get into drop box, the travels up and down to Embassy, the Administrative Processing and eventual Visa Issuance. Now we get visas to even use am no war. Ticket prices are ridiculous. Person no fit play go yankee come again. God abeg oh.
I’m even more angry. Most people no go use the visa because see as ticket price be like diamond. Ticket of 500k don turn 1.3m

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2022
Lagos will resume taking passports for IW by November ever since they stopped in May.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chemicalboss1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
pls guys with family visa can someone travel singlely like without family and can I use my visa at anytime.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cris83: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

I’m even more angry. Most people no go use the visa because see as ticket price be like diamond. Ticket of 500k don turn 1.3m

I just checked Qatar Airways prices from lagos to new york and the prices are around 500k region.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lathua123: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Please � the house I need a school in the Us that I can apply to and they will give me a 100% scholarship with no tuition fee
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by itoski(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lathua123:
Please � the house I need a school in the Us that I can apply to and they will give me a 100% scholarship with no tuition fee

Please when you get the name of the school that gives 100% tuition fee without writing any standardized test or having a good GPA please share it with us.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrprolifik: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chemicalboss1:
pls guys with family visa can someone travel singlely like without family and can I use my visa at anytime.

Is it B1/B2 visa ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sincerechic: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
groovychik:
In the dashboard you will find dates for drop ins

I don't understand. I was asking whether you got any response on walking into the embassy in Abuja for follow up appointments like you can do on Thursdays in Lagos? We have been trying to get follow up interview date in Abuja
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chemicalboss1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
mrprolifik:

Is it B1/B2 visa ?
yes
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chemicalboss1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
mrprolifik:

Is it B1/B2 visa ?
yes
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
cris83:

I just checked Qatar Airways prices from lagos to new york and the prices are around 500k region.

Too far na. That one na cross country. I Don look for tickets tire.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrprolifik: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chemicalboss1:
yes

B1/B2 visa is a visa meant for business and pleasure ( visit). So you can travel alone as long as your reason for travelling is for business, visit or conference.
Goodluck
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
cris83:

Their total trip times aren’t great for me, I went on emirates once to SFO many years ago i regretted it, trip was toooooo long since then I never went back on delta.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
flourishing247:

I agree!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by donperlado(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2022
fkj950ax:

You can edit the info in ustraveldocs. But there is no submission there. You book appointment and enter visa payment info.

DS160 is where you fill an application you submit. You can’t edit after submission.

If you have something major to reflect in DS160, or it’s 6 months old, you can fill a new DS160 and update the new DS160 number in the pending appointment you have booked.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for your reply but I did not understand.
I know i can not update on DS-160 after submitting is it the same as ustraveldocs? I am waiting for F2 passpost details thats why I can't submit for the Visa date. My question is that if i submit will i be able to edit it later to include the F2 details?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chemicalboss1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
mrprolifik:

B1/B2 visa is a visa meant for business and pleasure ( visit). So you can travel alone as long as your reason for travelling is for business, visit or conference.
Goodluck
thanks bro
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by earthrealm(m): 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
cris83:

ABEG, wch dates did you use to chk this?...i chked now in October and am still seeing say 1.3m range.

also, how are you guys doing about pta...which banks are more favourable? and faster
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
donperlado:

Thank you for your reply but I did not understand.
I know i can not update on DS-160 after submitting is it the same as ustraveldocs? I am waiting for F2 passpost details thats why I can't submit for the Visa date. My question is that if i submit will i be able to edit it later to include the F2 details?

I am going to ask others to weigh in here because I don't fully get you.

I don't know about F2 Visa workings, so I can't speak on it. But I know there is no "F2 Passport". You may have to clarify this.

DS160 is an application form. You fill and submit. If there is a substantial change to your situation, you fill another and submit. Each will have a different number.
In the ustraveldoc portal, you create a profile and at the point of booking an appointment for any type of visa, you include your visa payment number (MRV) and your application form number (DS160), before you get to pick a date for the visa interview.
If you are applying for F2 Visa, you would have indicated that at even at filling DS160 (i.e. you pick it there as type of visa from get-go), and at the point of booking appointment, it also asks you to pick F2 Visa as type of visa.
Are you picking a different visa type currently, and want to change it to another visa type later?
Even the visa fees are different, and you can't use pay for a visa fee type and apply for a different visa type. So your MRV will be rejected (its non-refundable mind you).
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cris83: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
earthrealm:

ABEG, wch dates did you use to chk this?...i chked now in October and am still seeing say 1.3m range.

also, how are you guys doing about pta...which banks are more favourable? and faster

I chose between October and November. Obviously, you can't select dates that are very close to festive period. I selected for two passengers
with return ticket and total was 1m plus...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EOA1: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hope you have not mistaken the split in fare for to and from your destination. For Qatar the cheapest outbound rate to USA is about 500,000.00 and inbound is over 300,000.00 making the cheapest total sum over 800,000.00

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by megastu(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
It is even surprising to note. Pls, lock it down oh no matter the hours.
flourishing247:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
megastu:
It is even surprising to note. Pls, lock it down oh no matter the hours.

I no fit o. It is affordable but just too far. I pray things will change soon. We need a miracle. My trip is not an emergency so I will just chill.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Funformofi: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
Greetings house!
I am a fresh B1 applicant for Lagos seeking for dates between now and 6th October. What are my chances and which group should I join.

The telegram link posted is for IW.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Funformofi:
Greetings house!
I am a fresh B1 applicant for Lagos seeking for dates between now and 6th October. What are my chances and which group should I join.

The telegram link posted is for IW.
Now and October 6th, miracles happen I won’t say it’s impossible because it’s almost impossible

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by earthrealm(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
cris83:

I chose between October and November. Obviously, you can't select dates that are very close to festive period. I selected for two passengers
with return ticket and total was 1m plus...

Would you mind posting a screenshot of this,
I hv scoured the web, and yet to come across any such quote from any earth based airline.i dont mind layovers if they arent too long >26hrs total flight duration, heck can even do 30hrs if the price is that low
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cris83: 6:40am On Sep 27, 2022
earthrealm:

Would you mind posting a screenshot of this,
I hv scoured the web, and yet to come across any such quote from any earth based airline.i dont mind layovers if they arent too long >26hrs total flight duration, heck can even do 30hrs if the price is that low

I used Qatar Airways website Regarding BTA, i cant say which banks secure funds faster. First Bank require one to inform them to source for BTA 2 weeks before intended departure. I advise you go to your bank and find out the necessary information.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EOA1: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2022
This is for one leg of the journey i.e the departure.

cris83:

I used Qatar Airways website Regarding BTA, i cant say which banks secure funds faster. First Bank require one to inform them to source for BTA 2 weeks before intended departure. I advise you go to your bank and find out the necessary information.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cris83: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2022
EOA1:
This is for one leg of the journey i.e the departure.

Obviously. I stated it in an earlier post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: isArray and 2 guest(s)