Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (942914 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by earthrealm(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2022
cris83:

Obviously. I stated it in an earlier post.

OOOH, you stated its for one leg of the journey?/.

I wasn't aware naaah, thought was return. if so an normal things, qatar prices ranges from 850k to 1.35m return. you confused me when you mentioned the 500k isssh

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Aniaino2341: 11:14am On Sep 27, 2022
@Shannon70

Please everyone my interview is in few weeks time oooo what are the possible questions and documentation required oooo lemme review wgat I have here please help
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lathua123: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Aniaino2341:
@Shannon70

Please everyone my interview is in few weeks time oooo what are the possible questions and documentation required oooo lemme review wgat I have here please help
[q
Aniaino2341:
@Shannon70

uote author=itoski post=117002346]

Please add me to any scholarship WhatsApp group

Please when you get the name of the school that gives 100% tuition fee without writing any standardized test or having a good GPA please share it with us. [/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lekkistar: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tell your family members and friends o. Let them not waste ticket money.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ayomiposi2020: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Has anyone applied for a USA visitors visa from the UK?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ayomiposi2020: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
As there are no dates in Nigeria we have decided to go to the UK, Has anyone done that?
Ayomiposi2020:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ayomiposi2020:
As there are no dates in Nigeria we have decided to go to the UK, Has anyone done that?

Are you a citizen of the UK or Nigeria?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Shofat4real(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Us is survival of the fittest o! No more closest interview appointment date. Available date is August 2024.
Make I japa go Uk o!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2022
Ayomiposi2020:
If you don’t legally live , work or study in the Uk don’t bother.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Segun889: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Yes you can apply from UK even if you were just in UK as a visitor. The US allows application from any of their embassies as long as you are illegally in the country irrespective of your residency status.

PS: next available appt in LONDON is Oct 2022 as of today. Quick snapshot just taken now.

Ayomiposi2020:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Segun889:
Yes you can apply from UK even if you were just in UK as a visitor. The US allows application from any of their embassies as long as you are illegally in the country irrespective of your residency status.

PS: next available appt in LONDON is Oct 2022 as of today. Quick snapshot just taken now.

What ties does a visitor in the Uk have to the Uk? You think everyone waiting for date in nigeria here don’t have valid Uk visas to attend their appointments in the Uk or they didn’t see the October date you posted.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lol people we are online be wary of every advice given.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Segun889: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
1. I did not make the rules. It’s USCIS policy.
2. A lot of people might have a UK visa but not many are aware of point number 1 ( I believe you are in this same category)
3. Only a few will want to travel to UK just to attend a visa interview but a few people who are aware of it, I’ve applied successfully during their visit.
4. The snapshot is just me booking an appointment for a cousin who will be visiting UK in the coming days.

Lastly, the information is to help whoever needs it. I believe people can make further enquiries of their own

PS: Information is free.

Debbieeeeeee:

What ties does a visitor in the Uk have to the Uk? You think everyone waiting for date in nigeria here don’t have valid Uk visas to attend their appointments in the Uk or they didn’t see the October date you posted.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Segun889:
1. I did not make the rules. It’s USCIS policy.
2. A lot of people might have a UK visa but not many are aware of point number 1 ( I believe you are in this same category)
3. Only a few will want to travel to the UK just to attend a visa interview but a few people who are aware of it, I’ve applied successfully during their visit.
4. The snapshot is just me booking an appointment for a cousin who will be visiting the UK in the coming days.

Lastly, the information is to help whoever needs it. I believe people can make further enquiries of their own

PS: Information is free.
I have a valid Uk visa and the reason I countered your initial post was because I’m aware of renewing in the Uk and their recent shorter wait times but the people I know who tried it got refused that’s why I won’t advise anyone who is only visiting to do so. You say you have people who tried it and got approved and people who will be trying, I wish them the best because I have seen people who tried it and didn’t turn out well so I will discourage anyone and the officer made it clear that they should go to Lagos.
You mentioned how many people will not go to the Uk just to renew visas, lol that’s a joke right grin grin, because if I desperately had to be in the USA may be for birthing and I know it’s easy peasy to renew in the Uk I’ll go to London, renew and proceed to the USA, many of my friends who wanted to birth in the USA would have done the same then too, if it was this easy.

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-gen-faq.asp

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/tourism-visit/visitor.html

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Segun889: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
@Debbieee
The original question posed was “ Has anyone applied for a USA visitors visa from the UK? which you replied except the person legally lives, work or study in UK.
My response was that it is possible to apply. My response did not include how likely or unlikely they are to be successful with their interview which typically will be underpinned by the strength of their application.
I’m sorry to hear your friends were unsuccessful with theirs. At least the count is now 3 that I’m aware of their successful application. I invited and sponsored 2 of the 3 to UK and also sponsored and invited the same 2 to US.
Yes, you’re also right, applying from home country is advised but the alternative exists.

PS: The people I referred to as successful are in their 60s. I’m not sure if it had anything to do with it

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seanj1: 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hello - Anyone has the Abuja IW link? And any idea the last time dates were released? Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JejeIsLife: 6:14am On Oct 02, 2022
segsdynamic:

This issue is very simple... Getting appointment for US visa is not a magic. No matter you are an agent or indivudyal. The same process you will do to get your appointment yourself is the same process agent will take to get you the same appointment. Agent will only charge and collect your money
Try do the appointment yourself and which is the method I used in getting mine.

Thank you very much, my relative is inviting me to USA this December... I know I will have to fill the DS 160 form and pay for MRV fee. if I am not mistaken the MRV is the one that will make me have the appointment date according to the research I have made on here

Also, how do I get appointments date for December.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chemicalboss1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
pls house good day what the best outfit to wear going for USA interview?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Chemicalboss1:
pls house good day what the best outfit to wear going for USA interview?

Don’t over dress. Don’t underdress.
Be comfortable in what you wear. It’s an anxiety driven and emotional exercise.
But focus on your grooming.
Haircut. Shave. Light body spray. (No strong perfume, those oils and fragrances can irritate you in a high pressure situation). Clean nails. Handkerchief to clean any sweating. Mint or mouthwash. (VO can’t smell it, but will boost one’s confidence)

Works at any and every public engagement for me

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
DSuperiorBrand:
Hi. I'm male, educated and working class.

I'm looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. I'm also planning to relocate to the USA soon.

Specifically, I'm looking for a registered nurse, who's willing to relocate abroad with me. For me, age is just a number.

Send me a pm if interested.

So you are submitting application to preferably nurses to consider you for marriage online?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by uchetobi(f): 4:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Segun889:
@Debbieee
The original question posed was “ Has anyone applied for a USA visitors visa from the UK? which you replied except the person legally lives, work or study in UK.
My response was that it is possible to apply. My response did not include how likely or unlikely they are to be successful with their interview which typically will be underpinned by the strength of their application.
I’m sorry to hear your friends were unsuccessful with theirs. At least the count is now 3 that I’m aware of their successful application. I invited and sponsored 2 of the 3 to UK and also sponsored and invited the same 2 to US.
Yes, you’re also right, applying from home country is advised but the alternative exists.

PS: The people I referred to as successful are in their 60s. I’m not sure if it had anything to do with it

Thanks for sharing. This is super helpful
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ahuoyiza93: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Good morning everyone
Regarding b1/b2 interview waiver
Please who has had similar scenario and the outcome
I submitted documents about a month now, tried tracking it and it has been showing ‘no status’ ever since
Nothing like administrative processing or even refusal as others might see
Then on the dashboard, initially it showed passport with the consulate and now the delivery dashboard is blank

Abeg who has similar issues, because I haven’t gotten an update for passport pickup or anything related

also if one has to appear in person for Abuja, do we go on Thursday just the way Lagos has it
Thank you all
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mojolajesu(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hello nairalanders,

There is a method people use to make changes to the DS-160 form without filling it all over again. I have done it before but i lost my documentation on it.

Please if anyone here has an idea, could you help a brother.

Gracias

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (440) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)