Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (928837 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (435) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by GFavor: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
GFavor:

If this happens, I will have to look for date like the regular searching of dates right. Or will they give me a date to appear for the interview? Just want to be prepared.

This is the infor it's providing on NO STATUS. What can I do from here.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by GFavor: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Beelaye:

From what I’ve read it means they are reviewing ur documents.
Go here and read up.

https://redbus2us.com/visas/usa/apply/check-us-visa-status-online/.

Mine took over a month to process and I was given the visa. Anyway there is really nothing more to do than wait.

Thank you very much. Guess I will just wait and keep praying.

But Which documents will they be reviewing sef, they only collected the Confirmation page and passport. We didn't upload any document in the application.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chukdobz20: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hi Guys, can I appeal a refusal with no right of appeal or administrative review?

I upload an expired residency permit instead of the valid one.

Can I appeal or reapply the visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Femaleoutfit: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Reapply
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pertruchi: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Pls house,I made a mistake when applying for IW and I just saw the mistake from the printout now after submission.... Instead of writing 23 March 2019 as date of Entry US,I wrote 2018. I'm just bothered. Is there a way to change or correct it? Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mane48: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Beelaye:

Yes it is.
you mean non immigrant visa appointment is open now in abuja,is it early date
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enishit: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
GFavor:

Hello did you update your DS160 no? Because I forgot to update mine and was on no status until I sent a mail and i was asked for the old and new DS-160 which was updated and I am back to application received.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beelaye: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=mane48 post=122003760]you mean non immigrant visa appointment is open now in abuja,is it early date[/quote

I really don’t know the details. When I went there last week I just asked someone I met there and they said they were there for visiting visa interview. Maybe it was by special invitation. I didn’t ask that far.
U can call to confirm.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by youngprince111(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good day guys, I was denied US visa twice in 2017 when a friend help in booking the appointment then and I don’t have the username and password he used in booking it.
I want to book a new appointment now, do I need to register as a new User or I have to look for a way to recover the old Username and password?

Please guys I will really appreciate a response to this🙏
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by GFavor: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Enishit:

Hello did you update your DS160 no? Because I forgot to update mine and was on no status until I sent a mail and i was asked for the old and new DS-160 which was updated and I am back to application received.

My DS160 was already updated. I completed it on 29th Feb. and submitted on 1st March.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by GFavor: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Enishit:

Please what is the email address you sent the mail to?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enishit: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
GFavor:

Please what is the email address you sent the mail to?
On ur CGIFEDERAL.SECURE.FORCE profile click on provide feedback and choose the subject and write your query.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NothingDoMe: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
GFavor:

Your passport will be returned. Interview would be the next step.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by GFavor: 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Enishit:

On ur CGIFEDERAL.SECURE.FORCE profile click on provide feedback and choose the subject and write your query.

Ok. Thank you very much. Really appreciate your help.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by GFavor: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Your passport will be returned. Interview would be the next step.

It is well. I have travelled twice to US without overstaying. I have renewed with drop box before this time and granted. Just wondering why they will require interview. And no dates. Hope they will give me the date for the interview as they are returning the passport smiley 😀

I am keeping hope alive. Nothing is impossible in this journey
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NothingDoMe: 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
GFavor:

It is well. I have travelled twice to US without overstaying. I have renewed with drop box before this time and granted. Just wondering why they will require interview. And no dates. Hope they will give me the date for the interview as they are returning the passport smiley 😀

I am keeping hope alive. Nothing is impossible in this journey
You've already explained why I think. You didn't qualify for IW since you submitted your application beyond the 48 months deadline.

No status looks like your application is back to Pre-submission. No modification date. Just date created.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Goldenman2023: 5:16am On Mar 24, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

60 days to the resumption date on your I-20 use your docs to apply for expedited and you'll be granted. My friend did at about 88 days and he was still granted but the rule is 60 days.

Thank you. I have been able to apply for interview.

My resumption date is close so I applied for expedited/emergency interview date, but my request was rejected through an email yesterday.

Can I go ahaed and request again?

Please advise me on how best to go about this.

Also has anyone noticed that their website is down or maybe I am not clicking the right link.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ilueh: 6:36am On Mar 24, 2023
GFavor:

My DS160 was already updated. I completed it on 29th Feb. and submitted on 1st March.

Give it some days it’ll change. Maybe they’re working on your application so there’s no update for now.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beelaye: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2023
Ilueh:

Give it some days it’ll change. Maybe they’re working on your application so there’s no update for now.

Exactly. Just be patient and wait.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by chantalzuma: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2023
I applied through dropbox in feb. After 1month, my application changed to 'refused'.

I went to pick up my passport at dhl. When i got my passport, it had this sticky note pasted on the back "FP required". I assumed it meant 'fingerprint'. i took out the white sheet in the passport and it was addressed to someone else! The option ticked was to book a 221g interview and not the fingerprint option.

I asked the dhl why another persons paper was in my passport and he said the fault is not from them and i can email the embassy.

What do i do, please?

Do i book for the follow up interview and explain when i get there?

Will i have challenges getting into the embassy if i use the letter with a different name?

I need your advice.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2023
Goldenman2023:

Thank you. I have been able to apply for interview.

My resumption date is close so I applied for expedited/emergency interview date, but my request was rejected through an email yesterday.

Can I go ahaed and request again?

Please advise me on how best to go about this.

Also has anyone noticed that their website is down or maybe I am not clicking the right link.
Have you visited the student thread? Maybe they’ll have better suggestions.
In your previous emergency request did you include your I-20 and other necessary documentation or information that may aid them to grant the request.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by olatorich(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2023
I tried to schedule an appointment yesterday. I got to this stage.
I am wondering when will I appointment mail come in.

I tried to login now, I noticed a CONTINUE button, when I clicked on it, it took me to the MRV receipt stage, after i clicked next, it took me to the submit screen. Does this mean what I did yesterday did not work? Should I still go ahead and click the submit button again?

Thanks for your help.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mandydaisy: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2023
olatorich:

I tried to login now, I noticed a CONTINUE button, when I clicked on it, it took me to the MRV receipt stage, after i clicked next, it took me to the submit screen. Does this mean what I did yesterday did not work? Should I still go ahead and click the submit button again?

Thanks for your help.

You don’t have to submit again, just keep checking your box for a mail from them. Mine came after 2days. Hope this helps.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by bbclue(f): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Good Afternoon Fellows,

My Application history..
i have been refused visa 4 time at the U.S embassy due to the wrong information by agent.

so i apply last year February and I did everything by myself. i remove all the lies the agent wrong.

i will share my timeline next week when i picked up my passport

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Diamondroyal: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hello,
Please is it IW appointment or new applicant.
Thanjs

olatorich:

Thanks for your help.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Slimbae2: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
bbclue:
Good Afternoon Fellows,

My Application history..
i have been refused visa 4 time at the U.S embassy due to the wrong information by agent.

so i apply last year February and I did everything by myself. i remove all the lies the agent wrong.

please can you share your digit ,I need to ask something about it because I have been refuse once.thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
congratulations

bbclue:
Good Afternoon Fellows,

My Application history..

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Juxen: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
Please I need help

My passport was returned with a request for physical interview.
When I try to schedule an appointment, the page for MRV rejects my receipt number requesting I input another one. My MRV receipt was generated when visa fee was 64k while it’s showing 72k on the page now.

Please does this mean I have to make another visa fee payment or how do I get past this stage.

Thank you for your response
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by olatorich(m): 12:19am On Mar 26, 2023
New applicant

Diamondroyal:

Hello,
Please is it IW appointment or new applicant.
Thanjs

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by bbclue(f): 5:42am On Mar 26, 2023
I just track my application it changed from approved to issue

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lalaski001: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2023
Please does anyone know why I can’t create an account?
I keep getting this error message.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Refmanny: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (435) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2