Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (928825 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (435) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oyi2: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
When did change from approved to issued?
bbclue:
I just track my application it changed from approved to issue
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by bbclue(f): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2023
oyi2:
When did change from approved to issued?

on thursday
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by bbclue(f): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

just pick up my passport is 5 years issued

Thank you jesus

10 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Diamondroyal: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
olatorich:
New applicant

Ok,thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by GFavor: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
bbclue:

Thank you jesus

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by meljoe: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Congrats
bbclue:

Thank you jesus
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Smallxixi(f): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
bbclue:

Thank you jesus

Congrats 🎊
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by deserteagl: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
Please I need help.
I did 2 different applications for interview waiver appointments.
One for my parents and one for my wife, with both submitted on the same day 7th of March 2023.
Their visas expired in 2021and we have been renewing via dropbox for many years before now.

We received the notification for an interview waiver appointment for my parents within 24 hours (8th March 2023) with an appointment date of 10th March 2023 and we have dropped off the passports since then and awaiting processing.

We expected to receive that of my wife at the same time since they were submitted together but it did not happen.
We waited for 10 days since this was the maximum stated on their website but the time has since elapsed.

We have made inquiries twice via the feedback form but the response has been generic and just says you will be sent a notification via email.
No timeframe, no context, and nothing to work with. This is now the 3rd week and no response.
Any ideas, please?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blingzie212: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pls is it just the primary applicant’s DS-160 form that should be updated in the case of a family interview or each family’s DS-160 form has to be updated? Pls anyone’s candid response will be appreciated
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Travelpes: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
Please how long from issued till you got your passport? Mine was approved on 24th and issued on 27th.Did you get a mail for pick up?.Thank you
bbclue:

Thank you jesus
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Deppy: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=bbclue post=122097701]yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you jesus
Huge congratulations to you. We look forward to you sharing your experience
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blingzie212: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pls help! I have an appointment scheduled for the 4th of April 2023 (next week Tuesday) with my family wife and a son. The question that I want to ask is that:
1. Do I and my family( wife and son) need to update my DS-160 form as it’s been like over 9 months since I applied for the USA visa interview?

2. During the course of the waiting on the appointment date, my wife gave birth to another child about 2 weeks ago. Do I need to get a passport for the child or he can be attached to the mom’s since he is just a baby.

Thanks for your swift response.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by segsdynamic: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Blingzie212:
Pls help! I have an appointment scheduled for the 4th of April 2023 (next week Tuesday) with my family wife and a son. The question that I want to ask is that:
1. Do I and my family( wife and son) need to update my DS-160 form as it’s been like over 9 months since I applied for the USA visa interview?

2. During the course of the waiting on the appointment date, my wife gave birth to another child about 2 weeks ago. Do I need to get a passport for the child or he can be attached to the mom’s since he is just a baby.

Lemme answer this to the very best of my knowledge:
1.You need to update a new DS160 for urself, wife and ur son since the previous DS160 is over 9month when u applied. Some things might have changed Abt you for the past 9month. U will only able to update ur own DS160 on ur profile but meanwhile you need to call up the embassy in other to update ur wife n ur son DS160 onto ur appointment profile.

2. I bliv this is a 2 way thing... you can try to get a passport for ur new baby.. purchase MRV fee for the visa and make a new DS160 for ur new baby...take it along with you on the day of the interview. They may allow you in with the new baby because u won't be able to get appointment date for d baby on the same day as the rest of the family. Otherwise you can go ahead to do interview waiver (Dropbox) for ur baby so far it's less than 2yrs old.
Congrats in advance on ur visa approval.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by GFavor: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
House, my IW Status was updated on 24th as Application Received. On 27th Morning Updated again as Application Received. But by evening on 27th I am seeing NO STATUS without updated date. What is next now? Has anyone encountered this before?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by deserteagl: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
deserteagl:
Please I need help.
One for my parents and one for my wife, with both submitted on the same day 7th of March 2023.
Their visas expired in 2021and we have been renewing via dropbox for many years before now.

We received the notification for an interview waiver appointment for my parents within 24 hours (8th March 2023) with an appointment date of 10th March 2023 and we have dropped off the passports since then and awaiting processing.

We expected to receive that of my wife at the same time since they were submitted together but it did not happen.
We waited for 10 days since this was the maximum stated on their website but the time has since elapsed.

We have made inquiries twice via the feedback form but the response has been generic and just says you will be sent a notification via email.
No timeframe, no context, and nothing to work with. This is now the 3rd week and no response.
Any ideas, please?
Please I need help.

Any ideas, please?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Fonder: 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
To answer question 2
You need to get a passport for him and then fill the DS 160 form. Pay his visa fee and go along with his documents.
I went for my interview on the 16th of February and I filled my form last year. When they approved my visa, I told them I was pregnant when I filled the form and I told them I have updatedit in my profile. They asked if I had his form and receiptfor his visa fee? I said yes and they took the documents to the back and told me to have a seat. After sometime, they called me and told me my son's visa was approvedtoo.
Please make sure you open a profile for him before you go because that is where am having issues now .
Can't seem to get my son's passport till now even with all my calls and forms I have filled because DHL sent it back to the embassy and I was told to create a profile which I have done.All the best in your interview
Blingzie212:

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NothingDoMe: 1:12am On Mar 28, 2023
deserteagl:

Please I need help.

Any ideas, please?
Seen this happen more than once already.
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Happened to a colleague. He was able to get dates for family and their visas were approved in January.

He however encountered strange errors with his own account. They kept saying they'll look into it until his vacation passed and they couldn't travel. They finally fixed it and he submitted only to be refused with 221G. He's waiting for a date for the follow up interview as we speak as it's all blank atm.

He was traveling with full family including in-laws so maybe it triggered Japa alarms.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ilueh: 5:39am On Mar 28, 2023
deserteagl:

Please I need help.

Any ideas, please?

Have you tracked your wife’s passport to see if it has been issued?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Juxen: 6:12am On Mar 28, 2023
Juxen:
Please I need help

My passport was returned with a request for physical interview.
When I try to schedule an appointment, the page for MRV rejects my receipt number requesting I input another one. My MRV receipt was generated when visa fee was 64k while it’s showing 72k on the page now.

Please does this mean I have to make another visa fee payment or how do I get past this stage.

Thank you for your response

Please can anyone guide me on how to get past this please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Vintage247: 7:22am On Mar 28, 2023
DM for early appointments. Only interview appointments please, not IW.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by deserteagl: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2023
Ilueh:

Have you tracked your wife’s passport to see if it has been issued?
No, my wife's passport has not even been submitted yet. We are still waiting for the IW appointment date to submit herpassport for over 3 weeks now.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mane48: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Vintage247:
DM for early appointments. Only interview appointments please, not IW.
am interrested
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dips04: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Good afternoon house, my mom went for her visa interview and she got denied.
I don’t know why she was denied yet.
Please how soon can she re-apply for another visa interview.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sissokofc: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Interested
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chairperson: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Dips04:

She can go immediately, my friend got denied in January and applied again last month and got her visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enishit: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chairperson:

She can go immediately, my friend got denied in January and applied again last month and got her visa

How please are dates available now?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Dips04:
As soon as her circumstances change or if you strongly think there was an error in the officers conclusion which is usually unknown because they only state a generic reason as to refusal, then she can reapply.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dips04: 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chairperson:

Thank you for the reply boss, as regards getting a closer interview date, please how was your friend able to get another date within a month

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dips04: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

As soon as her circumstances change or if you strongly think there was an error in the officers conclusion which is usually unknown because they only state a generic reason as to refusal, then she can reapply.
Thank you for the reply sir
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beelaye: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hi guys. Has anyone found any solution for the blank calendar for scheduling follow up appointments? It’s been one month and I am quite confused.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Safetysmile: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sorry about this experience, I just got my passport and I was advised for a follow up interview too.

Have u tried to call or send email?

I came back today from DHL office to follow the instructions but no head way.

Beelaye:
Hi guys. Has anyone found any solution for the blank calendar for scheduling follow up appointments? It’s been one month and I am quite confused.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beelaye: 4:12am On Mar 29, 2023
Safetysmile:
Sorry about this experience, I just got my passport and I was advised for a follow up interview too.

Have u tried to call or send email?

I came back today from DHL office to follow the instructions but no head way.

Been emailing, sending feedback and calling. Just keep checking that’s all they say. I don tire no be lie. One month.

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (435) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: fkj950ax(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.