Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (933304 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by YeyeBoyfriend: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
Good evening everyone,

I want to know the necessary documents needed if someone is inviting me over to the US for few weeks visit, he's willing to take care of everything during my stay in the US, accommodation, feeding, transport etc

Please he's asking what documents he needs to send to enable me acquire the visa

Your responses will be very helpful and appreciated
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by xclusive4visa: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2023
Abuja dropbox processing time is taking longer than expected. I dropped off my passport at DHL on the 8th March 2023 while case created on the 9 March 2023 but still the only message that is showing till now is “APPLICATION RECEIVED “ anyone experiencing the same thing from ABUJA.

Please for those that submitted on the 8 of march 2023 or before kindly UPDATE Us on your progress.

Thank you 😊
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by xclusive4visa: 1:46am On Apr 10, 2023
Abuja dropbox processing time is taking longer than expected. I dropped off my passport at DHL on the 8th March 2023 while case created on the 9 March 2023 but still the only message that is showing till now is “APPLICATION RECEIVED “ anyone experiencing the same thing from ABUJA.

Please for those that submitted on the 8 of march 2023 or before kindly UPDATE Us on your progress.

Thank you 😊
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ekeadatrust: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2023
Is the same thing here. a friend said his took one complete month. Another said his own took 6 weeks. I submitted on the 17th of March. im just waiting for it to complete one month sha.

xclusive4visa:

Thank you 😊
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beelaye: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
xclusive4visa:

Thank you 😊

Hubbys own took one month. Mine took about 5 to 6 weeks. Same Abuja. It will come.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Beelaye: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Steph88:

Okay. Thanks. Do you know of any likely questions to be asked?

Like I said, haven’t had an interview for a long while. Been doing Dropbox for years so can’t remember. But I guess it will be in the line of what u do, what u are traveling for and how u will support urself during the trip. Check in this thread, some people wrote out their transcript.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by studyless123: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
Good evening everyone,

I want to know the necessary documents needed if someone is inviting me over to the US for few weeks visit, he's willing to take care of everything during my stay in the US, accommodation, feeding, transport etc

Please he's asking what documents he needs to send to enable me acquire the visa

Your responses will be very helpful and appreciated

You don't need any documents other than what's stated on the application page. The details provided by your host can be used to fill out your application form. If s/he send you an IV letter, you can take it along but it's not a requirement.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by YeyeBoyfriend: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
studyless123:

You don't need any documents other than what's stated on the application page. The details provided by your host can be used to fill out your application form. If s/he send you an IV letter, you can take it along but it's not a requirement.
Thanks for this.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Steph88: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please I filled my child's ds-160 form and put her passport number and submitted for the e-signature. Now I want to refill it and put my passport number since I'm the one that filled it for her. Now is saying ". The passport number entered does not match the passport number you previously entered". What do I do? Should I go on and put hers?? Since my name is there as the preparer. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by segsdynamic: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Steph88:
Please I filled my child's ds-160 form and put her passport number and submitted for the e-signature. Now I want to refill it and put my passport number since I'm the one that filled it for her. Now is saying ". The passport number entered does not match the passport number you previously entered". What do I do? Should I go on and put hers?? Since my name is there as the preparer. Thank you

Kindly go ahead and input your child passport numb... Irrespective of who filled the form (preparer)... U must input the child passport numb.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by segsdynamic: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Urgent please

Can someone pls help me with US embassy in Lagos contact numb... I want to update my wife and daughter DS160 on the profile
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Steph88: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
segsdynamic:

Kindly go ahead and input your child passport numb... Irrespective of who filled the form (preparer)... U must input the child passport numb.

Okay. Thank you so much. God bless
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Popdes(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
segsdynamic:
Urgent please

Can someone pls help me with US embassy in Lagos contact numb... I want to update my wife and daughter DS160 on the profile

Have you submitted your passport and printed DS160 to DHL? If you haven't done so, fill out a new ds160 form and update it on your profile yourself.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by segsdynamic: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Popdes:

Have you submitted your passport and printed DS160 to DHL? If you haven't done so, fill out a new ds160 form and update it on your profile yourself.

I have filled a new ds160 form for myself and updated but I need to do the same for my wife and kid which is not possible to do from my profile.. someone pls help me on how to contact them on phone.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dupsiiee(f): 4:48am On Apr 11, 2023
Hello everyone thank you so much to everyone supporting one another here
please I need help. I am a student in the US and my husband and two children have been denied F2 visa twice so they are applying for B1/B2 this time. My husband used his profile for three of them
1. I don't understand why the family details is displaying 6 members when he applied with two children
2. The calendar did not appear so we got this notification on Saturday - "your request to schedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed. you will receive an email once your request has been approved". What do we do next
3. Does anyone have idea of when we will get dates for the interview
I will really appreciate any other advice.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by xclusive4visa: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Any update from any of you submitted before 9 March 2023 for deopbox.

NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
“Application Received“

Waiting for your experiences from abuja on delays related to dropbox.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kezzy09: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
author=segsdynamic post=122433118]

I have filled a new ds160 form for myself and updated but I need to do the same for my wife and kid which is not possible to do from my profile.. someone pls help me on how to contact them on phone.[/quote]

012278955 I have personally spoken to them with this no and they responded well.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kezzy09: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Greetings everyone,
I think everyone here are of like minds trying to get info. About B1/B2 visa. from what I gathered from the Indians they created a group were the dates are monitored by all at different times of the day and night and the whole group is informed and they all apply. I understand that dates are available at irregular periods. And we can't log in frequently or else u get locked out. So I'm suggesting we set up such groups either watsapp or telegram. My suggestion though 🙏 who is interested?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by onaives(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hello. I am interested

kezzy09:
Greetings everyone,
I think everyone here are of like minds trying to get info. About B1/B2 visa. from what I gathered from the Indians they created a group were the dates are monitored by all at different times of the day and night and the whole group is informed and they all apply. I understand that dates are available at irregular periods. And we can't log in frequently or else u get locked out. So I'm suggesting we set up such groups either watsapp or telegram. My suggestion though 🙏 who is interested?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by segsdynamic: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
kezzy09:
author=segsdynamic post=122433118]

I have filled a new ds160 form for myself and updated but I need to do the same for my wife and kid which is not possible to do from my profile.. someone pls help me on how to contact them on phone.

012278955 I have personally spoken to them with this no and they responded well.

Thanks so much I will contact them asap
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by davda202(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hello. I just received a mail to come pickup my passport. And it says to come along with the appointment letter.

For those that has collected. Is the appointment letter those document given when the passport was dropped off.

Do pls help clarify. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by xclusive4visa: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please when was the date you dropped your passports off at the dhl office?

Lagos or Abuja and the date you dropped off at dhl?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Good evening guys,
You guys should not shy away from sharing your Interview Transcript either positive or negative... please let us share it.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
thank You bro we have not been seeing any recently

seyewest:
Good evening guys,
You guys should not shy away from sharing your Interview Transcript either positive or negative... please let us share it.
Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Femaleoutfit: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lucky You. I submitted the day before you in Isolo And mine Still Says "Application Received". Today Makes it 1 month.
davda202:
Hello. I just received a mail to come pickup my passport. And it says to come along with the appointment letter.

For those that has collected. Is the appointment letter those document given when the passport was dropped off.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Eriokanmi: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Femaleoutfit:
Lucky You. I submitted the day before you in Isolo And mine Still Says "Application Received". Today Makes it 1 month.
It will still come. Keep your mind at rest. Were you rescheduled for an appointment the way most of us who submitted passport on the 15th March at DHL Isolo were? That date wasn't our originally scheduled date.The embassy itself brought our dropbix appointment to an earlier date( the March 15th). I met a member of my church on Sunday who also told me his visa application was approved last week. We both submitted same date. Incidentally, we met and submitted our passports at the DHL Isolo same day.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Femaleoutfit: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
No i wasn't
Eriokanmi:
It will still come. Keep your mind at rest. Were you rescheduled for an appointment the way most of us who submitted passport on the 15th March at DHL Isolo were? That date wasn't our originally scheduled date.The embassy itself brought our dropbix appointment to an earlier date( the March 15th). I met a member of my church on Sunday who also told me his visa application was approved last week. We both submitted same date. Incidentally, we met and submitted our passports at the DHL Isolo same day.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dupsiiee(f): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please can anyone help with answers to my questions @justwise and others
dupsiiee:
please I need help. I am a student in the US and my husband and two children have been denied F2 visa twice so they are applying for B1/B2 this time. My husband used his profile for three of them
1. I don't understand why the family details is displaying 6 members when he applied with two children
2. The calendar did not appear so we got this notification on Saturday - "your request to schedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed. you will receive an email once your request has been approved". What do we do next

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ekeadatrust: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
1. I think the 6-members you're seeing there are on default. I added me, my wife, and 3 kids, and I still met the same 6 members in the display.
2. I got the same message, and i received another email after a week to schedule an appointment. Yours might be longer or shorter(Mine was renewal) Simply check your email every day, both the spam folder and the inbox. 

dupsiiee:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
davda202:

The appointment confirmation letter i guess.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
DrHippocampus:
Hi everyone, please I've a quick question; if I apply for the US B1/B2 visa today, how long will it take to get an appointment date for an interview?

I've a lot of people telling me that it's impossible to get an appointment this year, with one telling me that I've to pay 500k to him in other to get an appointment. I don't want to be scammed so I thought of making inquires from you all

Don't give anyone a dime. There's no appointment for this year. A lot of people are monitoring the site so they can change their. Nothing! Lagos should be around July - August 2024.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sonicroyel: 12:55am On Apr 12, 2023
Any one with info or guidance on the R1 visa procedures??

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: samtol4(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.