Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (932197 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kezzy09: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
overlord77:
Does anyone know the the current available date for interview scheduling in Lagos or Abuja?

August 2nd 2024 lagos

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ashen800: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
duncanmighty:
July 17th this year?

Yeah
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kezzy09: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=duncanmighty post=122495643]July 17th this year?
[/quotze]

On tourists visa Cos the earliest I see now is Aug 6th 2024
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Popdes(m): 2:25am On Apr 14, 2023
Good morning Everyone,
Those of you that got your IW drop off appointment rescheduled to an early date by the consulate was there any reason given by the embassy on why they rescheduled it to an early date?
Also, kindly share your initial appointment date and the early date it was rescheduled too.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nuttycaptain: 7:01am On Apr 14, 2023
Hello,

Mine was rescheduled by the embassy. No reason was given. They just sent an email to notify me of this.

Initial appointment date was April 18, rescheduled date was March 15

Popdes:
Good morning Everyone,
Those of you that got your IW drop off appointment rescheduled to an early date by the consulate was there any reason given by the embassy on why they rescheduled it to an early date?
Also, kindly share your initial appointment date and the early date it was rescheduled too.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Popdes(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2023
Thank you for sharing your timeline.
I submitted my application on 3rd of March, received mail 12 hours later to schedule appointment.

Schedule appointment for 22nd of May.
Hoping to get rescheduled but not yet

nuttycaptain:
Hello,

Mine was rescheduled by the embassy. No reason was given. They just sent an email to notify me of this.

Initial appointment date was April 18, rescheduled date was March 15

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Juxen: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hello all,

Please who has successfully scheduled appointment for follow up interview
I have not been able to get a date
Please help please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by xclusive4visa: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
ANYONE DROPBOX ON 8 MARCH 2023 OR BEFORE IN ABUJA AND NOT YET GOT THEIR PASSPORT BACK. What is going on with the process in abuja?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Fimmyjay: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
nony92:

Lucky you.
IW is generally faster in Lagos. Since March 8th I submitted mine in Abuja, no update has been made. It just shows “Application Received”. It’s just really unfortunate. Worse still is that I need my passport for something more important. I really don’t know what pushed me to do this renewal at this time.
It is indeed well!

Submitted 1st March in Abuja.... someone should help with information. Is all well?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Fimmyjay: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
xclusive4visa:
ANYONE DROPBOX ON 8 MARCH 2023 OR BEFORE IN ABUJA AND NOT YET GOT THEIR PASSPORT BACK. What is going on with the process in abuja?

SUBMITTED 1ST OF MARCH IN ABUJA. HAVENT RECIEVED MINE. MY DASBOARD STILL SHOWING ' DOCUMENT DELIVERY INFORMATION FOR OVER 4 WEEKS NOW...MY SISTER SUBMITTED 9TH MARCH IN ISOLO AND HAS PICKED UP HER VISA SINCE LAST WEEK
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Eriokanmi: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Fimmyjay:

SUBMITTED 1ST OF MARCH IN ABUJA. HAVENT RECIEVED MINE. MY DASBOARD STILL SHOWING ' DOCUMENT DELIVERY INFORMATION FOR OVER 4 WEEKS NOW...MY SISTER SUBMITTED 9TH MARCH IN ISOLO AND HAS PICKED UP HER VISA SINCE LAST WEEK
Just be patient, you'd hear from them asap. A lady here said hers took 6 weeks. Abuja used to be faster back in the days. It appears they've changed in someway
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by M6ix: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
Juxen:
Hello all,

Please who has successfully scheduled appointment for follow up interview
I have not been able to get a date
Please help please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by yvy1(f): 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
Flo123:
I will update

Hi, have you picked up your passport? Was the visa granted? Mine changed to no status today and I submitted on the 14th of March in VI
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by davda202(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
i have picked up my passport. Approved for 5years

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EbenMayor(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Congratulations
davda202:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enishit: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=davda202 post=122520060]i have picked up my passport. Approved for 5years[/quote

Mine changed to approved very late today around past five pm cos I checked around 3pm still on received application hopefully it will change to Issued by Monday.🤞🤞

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ekeadatrust: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Where and when did you submit
[quote author=Enishit post=122521051][/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enishit: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ekeadatrust:
Where and when did you submit
March 16th Isolo Lagos
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ekeadatrust: 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thank you for your response. I submitted on 17th march in Abuja. But the thing is not moving. just "Application received."
Enishit:

March 16th Isolo Lagos
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Popdes(m): 12:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Please how many days did it take you to get your passport from the day you applied and paid for your appointment?

Ekeadatrust:
Thank you for your response. I submitted on 17th march in Abuja. But the thing is not moving. just "Application received."
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Popdes(m): 12:17am On Apr 15, 2023
How many days did yours take from the day you submitted your application to get your passport back?
davda202:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Femaleoutfit: 1:17am On Apr 15, 2023
If you have "NO STATUS" on your caec portal after APPLICATION RECEIVED, when picking your passport from Dhl were you asked to schedule an interview? If no,please what did you do next? Please I will appreciate if someone with experience can respond to this. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dgov(m): 1:27am On Apr 15, 2023
Na follow up interview, click continue on your cgi page it will take you to the page to book the interview, though no date for now.
Good luck.

Femaleoutfit:
If you have "NO STATUS" on your caec portal after APPLICATION RECEIVED, when picking your passport from Dhl were you asked to schedule an interview? If no,please what did you do next? Please I will appreciate if someone with experience can respond to this. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Femaleoutfit: 1:34am On Apr 15, 2023
Thank you for your prompt response
dgov:
Na follow up interview, click continue on your cgi page it will take you to the page to book the interview, though no date for now.
Good luck.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Femaleoutfit: 1:40am On Apr 15, 2023
There is no place to click continue on my dashboard
dgov:
Good luck.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Solobenny(m): 4:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Hi guys. My page keeps telling me this:

"Your request to schedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed. You will receive an email once your request is approved.“

I don't understand what is going on
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Flo123: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2023
@femaleoutfit
I sent an email to them and my profile was modified .
Still waiting for their email on my approval to schedule an appointment date .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Solobenny(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2023
Since how days have you been waiting for the email?

Flo123:
@femaleoutfit
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Fimmyjay: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2023
xclusive4visa:
ANY ONE SUBMITTED DROPBOX ON 8 MARCH 2023 OR BEFORE IN ABUJA AND NOT YET RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION. What is going on with the process in abuja?

Submitted on 1st march in Abuja. Just noticed the case updated just changed to
14th April from 2nd March. I don't know what this means. Still on Application received though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Femaleoutfit: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2023
Ok, thanks. Kindly share the email addy .
Flo123:
@femaleoutfit
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by xclusive4visa: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2023
ANY ONE SUBMITTED DROPBOX ON 8 MARCH 2023 OR BEFORE IN ABUJA AND NOT YET RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION.
What is going on with the process in abuja?

ABUJA APPLICANTS ANY UPDATE
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by xclusive4visa: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2023
Fimmyjay:

Submitted on 1st march in Abuja. Just noticed the case updated just changed to
14th April from 2nd March. I don't know what this means. Still on Application received though

Keep updating US on your progress

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: mhizore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.