Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (935579 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Eriokanmi: 9:04pm On May 18, 2023
lorladeh:
hello everyone. My mom got an interview waiver for her US visa application, but on the appointment confirmation given to her, there were 2 details there. the first one says consular appointment details at Walter Carrington, while the second one says document delivery info at DHL Muri Okunola. We are now confused. If she has an interview waiver, does she still have to go to Walter Carrington or should she just drop her docs at DHL. Also, she was given a date of July 18. Does this mean that she needs to drop her docs at DHL before the 18th?

Thanks a lot
It simply means, the IW(i.e non-appearance) would take place at the US Embassy at Walter Carrington but your mum would drop off her passport at DHL Muri Okunola for onward conveyance to the US Embassy.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tripletmom: 11:06pm On May 18, 2023
aaidel:

don't give up ad be checking your application update mine was updated april 26 and i chose a date few days after
Alright, won’t give up.
Just that av been checking using the timing I read about here but no show
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by geolan(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2023
Goodmorning all,

I’m done filling out the appointment form and I’ve inputted my payment reference after which I got a pop up that it’s being reviewed and I will get a mail once approved.

I want to know if that’s the process cos I didn’t see anywhere to pick a date.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mandydaisy: 9:00am On May 19, 2023
geolan:
Goodmorning all,

I’m done filling out the appointment form and I’ve inputted my payment reference after which I got a pop up that it’s being reviewed and I will get a mail once approved.

I want to know if that’s the process cos I didn’t see anywhere to pick a date.
Yes T hat’s the process, you will be sent a link via email that will enable you see the calendar and pick a date.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Jomonix: 9:06am On May 19, 2023
oakenfold:

It mean you have to provide the old passport which contains the visa, the current passport, and any one in between(if it exists).

The passport in-between doesn't exist. I guess that disqualify one from using the Dropbox. Thanks for the feedback
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by geolan(m): 11:38am On May 19, 2023
Mandydaisy:

Yes T hat’s the process, you will be sent a link via email that will enable you see the calendar and pick a date.

Oh thank you very much for this. I appreciate. I’ll just wait for the mail

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 19, 2023
Good day all. Please must my ds160 confirmation page to be submitted at the embassy for interview be coloured?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 19, 2023
AbigailUkaegbu:
Good day all. Please must my ds160 confirmation page to be submitted at the embassy for interview be coloured?

Yet to get a response for this
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dansakimotors: 3:28pm On May 19, 2023
Honestly, Not necessary . Mine was not colored. Didn't stop them from issuing the Visa. Infact, the confirmation page work ends when you get inside the building after undergoing necessary screening and ten-printed, but it is not at anytime needed by the VO. All the best !

AbigailUkaegbu:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 19, 2023
Dansakimotors:
Honestly, Not necessary . Mine was not colored. Didn't stop them from issuing the Visa. Infact, the confirmation page work ends when you get inside the building after undergoing necessary screening and ten-printed, but it is not at anytime needed by the VO. All the best !

Thank you so much for your response and letting me know. Thank you again
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2023
oluayebenz:

Current date is Jan 23, 2024

See queue grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oakenfold: 5:51pm On May 19, 2023
Jomonix:

The passport in-between doesn't exist. I guess that disqualify one from using the Dropbox. Thanks for the feedback

if there is no passport in between, that is fine. It is normal to have a few months between when waiting for a new passport.
Except you had one that you lost?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by aaidel(m): 7:41pm On May 19, 2023
Tripletmom:

Alright, won’t give up.
Just that av been checking using the timing I read about here but no show

maybe too may people are checking at the same time try other times but not too often so you arent banned
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Llaye: 8:12pm On May 19, 2023
The quote you put up is just asking if you’ve lost any passport since you got your last US visa. If you have all your passports with you, then you answer Yes to the question.
Having a passport in between doesn’t disqualify you from using Dropbox.

My last visa was in an old passport and I only submitted that and my current passport. The DHL lady refused to accept my in-between passport since there was no US visa in it.

Jomonix:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Llaye: 8:15pm On May 19, 2023
I had this confusion as well. But I discovered you can submit your passport at any DHL office listed on their website. In Lagos, it’s Surulere, VI or Isolo. Submission for IW dropbox is not at Walter Carrington.

However she must pickup at the DHL office she chose which is shown as Muri Okunola on your attachment

lorladeh:
hello everyone. My mom got an interview waiver for her US visa application, but on the appointment confirmation given to her, there were 2 details there. the first one says consular appointment details at Walter Carrington, while the second one says document delivery info at DHL Muri Okunola. We are now confused. If she has an interview waiver, does she still have to go to Walter Carrington or should she just drop her docs at DHL. Also, she was given a date of July 18. Does this mean that she needs to drop her docs at DHL before the 18th?

Thanks a lot
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tripletmom: 10:30pm On May 19, 2023
aaidel:

maybe too may people are checking at the same time try other times but not too often so you arent banned

Alright thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by aaidel(m): 10:35pm On May 19, 2023
Llaye:
The quote you put up is just asking if you’ve lost any passport since you got your last US visa. If you have all your passports with you, then you answer Yes to the question.

My last visa was in an old passport and I only submitted that and my current passport. The DHL lady refused to accept my in-between passport since there was no US visa in it.

they did not take any of my old passports at DHL i think its only when the expired visa is in a different passport that they take both
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Llaye: 2:26am On May 20, 2023
Yes. We’re saying the same thing

aaidel:

they did not take any of my old passports at DHL i think its only when the expired visa is in a different passport that they take both

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Popdes(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2023
Good day house,
Please those of you that got your passport back recently from DHL office Lagos how long did it take to get your passport back after your dropped it off?
Which of the DHL office is faster?
My IW drop off appointment is on Monday May 22nd, and I need my passport back before May 30th for an emergency travel
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Jomonix: 10:05am On May 20, 2023
oakenfold:

if there is no passport in between, that is fine. It is normal to have a few months between when waiting for a new passport.
Except you had one that you lost?

Thank you so much. I have progressed.

Application submitted. Awaiting their approval
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Jomonix: 10:06am On May 20, 2023
Llaye:

Thanks so much
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 10:07am On May 20, 2023
Good morning everyone
Please will I need the coloured data page of my passport for a B1/B2 interview?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 20, 2023
AbigailUkaegbu:
Good morning everyone
Please will I need the coloured data page of my passport for a B1/B2 interview?

Please can someone answer this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Popdes(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2023
You need to go with your passport if you're going for in person interview or drop your passport with them for IW.

AbigailUkaegbu:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by millyscent: 5:14pm On May 20, 2023
Hello guys
Can one renew a visa expiring in October in May if you plan on travelling later in the year ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by perrol(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2023
Hi please, I have this question how can one apply for visiting visa to US while on study visa in United kingdom ( note she has a citizen parent in US).
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by geolan(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2023
Mandydaisy:

Hi and sorry to bother you. Please how long does it take them to get across the schedule email and link cos I haven’t seen anything from them since I completed the form on May 18. I just wanted to know how long it takes to get back.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by LawyerBB: 11:03pm On May 20, 2023
Please I filled my ds -160 myself but going through people's interview story, I truly want to know what they mean by 'statement of account'?
Are they demanding to know if the account has been receiving millions since this year or they want to check the balance?
Secondly,I filled 'self' because it will be my parents that would sponsor, is there anything wrong with what I did?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ruby56: 5:39pm On May 21, 2023
geolan:

Hi and sorry to bother you. Please how long does it take them to get across the schedule email and link cos I haven’t seen anything from them since I completed the form on May 18. I just wanted to know how long it takes to get back.
Me too.. submitted on cgi portal since May 17th, haven’t gotten an approval email to schedule interview from them yet.. pls who knows how long it takes to approve for you to schedule interview
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mandydaisy: 7:16pm On May 21, 2023
Ruby56:

Me too.. submitted on cgi portal since May 17th, haven’t gotten an approval email to schedule interview from them yet.. pls who knows how long it takes to approve for you to schedule interview

Mine was within 48hrs but that was in March.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ruby56: 10:14pm On May 21, 2023
Mandydaisy:

Mine was within 48hrs but that was in March.
Thank you, I don’t know why they delaying unnecessarily
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 10:49pm On May 21, 2023
AbigailUkaegbu:

It doesn't have to be coloured.

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (438) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.