Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (937936 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sanyaolurilwan(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02
Boss there's a difference between "Who is inviting You" and "Who is sponsoring your trip"

Who is inviting you is: who you are visiting in the US

Who is sponsoring your trip is: who is paying for your trip to the US

Anybody can sponsor, in the US or outside the US, PR, Citizen or even someone who has never been to the US before.

OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

Is this comment for fun or real ? And nobody has seen this as misinformation ?

1. Any one (a fresh graduate can sponsor his friends or family to attend graduation ..where did he or she gets the money ? ). The op is an individual , we are not talking about organisation and not just any organisation can sponsor you.

2. You don't need to be a PR or living in the US before you can sponsor someone but the op lives in the US and wants to invite a cousin , if her visa is expired or she is living illegally can she invite her cousin ?

3. The most important thing is what are you going there to do and your status ( whose status ? The status of the person visiting from Nigeria or the status of the person living in the US ? You re just contradicting yourself , this is the real misinformation.

Best Wishes 🙏

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by studyless123: 8:31pm On Feb 02
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

My fellow Nairalander , we are both doing a voluntary work or job and we still have to gain from one another . For the sake of others who may not know ... In the DS 160 section or if the visa officer says ..Who is paying for your trip ? Or who is covering your trip ?

1. Its a tricky question , most people thinks because trip means a short journey or travel , therefore it means who is paying for your flight ticket or air fare . NO !

*** It means Who is your sponsor ?

Best Wishes 🙏

If you agree we're both doing a voluntary, it will always be better we ask questions for clarity rather than raising alarms.

If I agree with your assumption, you'll still be wrong anyway. In my case I had my dad details as my sponsor. Many people fill their Nigerian organization or other Nigerian relatives.

It goes back to my initial post that you don't need to be a USC/GC to be a sponsor. My dad was not a USC/GC and the organizations in Nigeria are not US organizations. Let try to learn from others instead of making unnecessary assumptions.
The question is unambiguous: Person/Entity paying for your trip? My response is anyone who can fill in that capacity.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lasrasuzzy: 10:13pm On Feb 02
Good evening,

My mother paid for the B1/B2 MRV visa fee and DS160 application was completed in April, 2022 but we couldn’t get an interview date till March 2024. I have her confirmation/DS160 page but can’t find the MRV fee print out. I have tried calling the customer care for GTB and US travel but no response yet. How can I access the MRV print out? Do I need to pay a new fee because I heard it is only valid for 1 year even though it has been used to generate a confirmation page. I look forward to responses. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 8:19am On Feb 03
Lasrasuzzy:
Good evening,

My mother paid for the B1/B2 MRV visa fee and DS160 application was completed in April, 2022 but we couldn’t get an interview date till March 2024. I have her confirmation/DS160 page but can’t find the MRV fee print out. I have tried calling the customer care for GTB and US travel but no response yet. How can I access the MRV print out? Do I need to pay a new fee because I heard it is only valid for 1 year even though it has been used to generate a confirmation page. I look forward to responses. Thank you

Hey 🤠

Login to your CGI profile and glance through very well, you will find your MRV payment confirmation number , OR look towards the end of your appointment confirmation slip .

1. Write out your MRV payment confirmation number and go to the branch of the GTB the payment was made . Even if you paid online , still do the same thing and walk into any GTB branch , they should be able to print or copy you payment acknowledgment which will serve the same purpose . You may have to pay little charges again .

Best Wishes 🙏

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by SimiMaya: 1:07pm On Feb 03
Nobody dey drop interview transcripts again🥹 epp us na
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 1:26pm On Feb 03
Insider reports suggest that refusals has been very frequent in recent times . It is best to be more strategic with your applications. I advise you put up applications for conferences or a major event coming up. Rather than, saying you are going to the US for vacation. This is not a vacation period.
Take note!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by helpee(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

I got you . Bank statement is what constitute the larger part of most visa supporting documents and you are allowed to submit or bring it in even if the bank statement contain one wheel barrow 😊

For US embassy , the consular officer most time quickly glance through the 1st , 2nd to the last and last pages , and follows the inflow , outflow and deposit balances . He or she won't check the whole pages because there is no time .

Best Wishes 🙏
US embassy checking statements for visiting visa? They don’t check statements of account for a visit visa ( maybe one in a million) . You are making him to prepare in a wrong way for his interview. He will concentrate on things that don’t matter.

Nobody will look through his statement of account.
If you can quote just one transcript for a visiting visa on this page in the last one year ( not medical, not student) that the VO checked his or her statement of account, I will apologize and delete my comment.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Agklink: 9:18pm On Feb 03
Hello great people.

Your insights pls
I have a conference to attend by June this year. I was notified about the conference January. I filled my DS 160, paid the visa fee and booked appointment. The slot I got was Dec. 2025 hahaha. I then applied for expedited appointment, i had high hopes coz my IV letter was solid and stuff but 2 days after I received an email that my expedited appointment is denied.

I don't see myself going to the conference anymore.
Should I withdraw my DS 160 application? Coz I don't want that to affect my further visa applications to the states. I have cancelled the initial appointment already.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 9:59pm On Feb 03
Expedited Appointments usually affect applications especially when they are denied. It is even on their portal that your purpose must not be related to such events and you apply for expedited appointments. These are avoidable mistakes, but i see a lot of gurus here always want to test the embassy, so they will ask people to give it a shot. This is even after the notice of their portal.
Agklink:
Hello great people.

Your insights pls
I have a conference to attend by June this year. I was notified about the conference January. I filled my DS 160, paid the visa fee and booked appointment. The slot I got was Dec. 2025 hahaha. I then applied for expedited appointment, i had high hopes coz my IV letter was solid and stuff but 2 days after I received an email that my expedited appointment is denied.

I don't see myself going to the conference anymore.
Should I withdraw my DS 160 application? Coz I don't want that to affect my further visa applications to the states. I have cancelled the initial appointment already.
Moving forward, the spate of refusals has been very high of recent, you can even confirm this on your own if you have contacts of all these walter carrington people.
So best advise now, keep your application moderated, and maintain this event or you do as you intend.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 2:21am On Feb 04
Agklink:

I applied for expedited appointment,
my IV letter was solid
my expedited appointment is denied.
Coz I don't want that to affect my further visa applications to the states. I have cancelled the initial appointment already.
There's no need to cancel or withdraw the application. You may get a date before the 2025 date you had, and if the visa is approved, you can use it to attend any conference or vacation or any other purpose until 2030.
MRVs aren't refundable, so why cancel? Just fill a new DS160 and proceed. The EA denial is on your file already, so no going-back on that. It only affects you getting an EA in future

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 7:48am On Feb 04
helpee:
US embassy checking statements for visiting visa? They don’t check statements of account for a visit visa ( maybe one in a million) . You are making him to prepare in a wrong way for his interview. He will concentrate on things that don’t matter.

Nobody will look through his statement of account.
If you can quote just one transcript for a visiting visa on this page in the last one year ( not medical, not student) that the VO checked his or her statement of account, I will apologize and delete my comment.

Hey 🤠

You have contradicted yourself above "may be one in a million " What if he is going to be that one in a million on the day of his interview ?

The way you emphasized on "US embassy doesn't check bank statement for F1 visa makes it look as if you presently works at the embassy , and that the US embassy have stated it on their website that ' bank statement checking has been canceled for F1 visa process .

I use Indian and Chinese visa process for my case studies because they have the largest visa applications being put forward to the US embassies in all categories , while the US embassy visa procedure is mathematical worldwide.

Therefore , how did i make him to prepare in a wrong way for his interview ? The highest preparation you can make for all category of US visas as a 1st timer is communication preparation . Let any student visa applicant go to the embassy with proof of fund (bank statement ) either they check it or not . That is what i wrote .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by helpee(m): 8:24am On Feb 04
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

You have contradicted yourself above "may be one in a million " What if he is going to be that one in a million on the day of his interview ?

The way you emphasized on "US embassy doesn't check bank statement for F1 visa makes it look as if you presently works at the embassy , and that the US embassy have stated it on their website that ' bank statement checking has been canceled for F1 visa process .

I use Indian and Chinese visa process for my case studies because they have the largest visa applications being put forward to the US embassies in all categories , while the US embassy visa procedure is mathematical worldwide.

Therefore , how did i make him to prepare in a wrong way for his interview ? The highest preparation you can make for all category of US visas as a 1st timer is communication preparation . Let any student visa applicant go to the embassy with proof of fund (bank statement ) either they check it or not . That is what i wrote .

Best Wishes 🙏
You are just all over the thread spreading contradictory informations. I am not here to argue with you. This thread has nothing to do with F1 . F1 is a student visa and there is a separate thread for that. This thread is specifically for a visit visa mainly B1/B2.

THEY DONT CHECK STATEMENT OF ACOUNT.

They only check for F1 because they want to know wether you can pay school fees and also medical to know wether you can pay for the treatment. They rarely ever check statement of account for visit visa. Once again, it is probably one person in a million and even if you don’t have , THEY DONT DENY VISIT VISA based on the availability of your account. It doesn’t affect the decision making.

Once again, show me the transcript of a single person on this thread that they asked for his statement account for B1/B2.

If you keep shoving your documents in the face of the VO, they will deny you!!!! Don’t go and be putting forward your statement of account when the VO is not interested in it. They will deny you .

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Agklink: 9:21am On Feb 04
fkj950ax:

There's no need to cancel or withdraw the application. You may get a date before the 2025 date you had, and if the visa is approved, you can use it to attend any conference or vacation or any other purpose until 2030.
MRVs aren't refundable, so why cancel? Just fill a new DS160 and proceed. The EA denial is on your file already, so no going-back on that. It only affects you getting an EA in future

Thanks for your kind insight.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Agklink: 9:45am On Feb 04
fkj950ax:

If I should fill a new DS 160, won't that be an issue? Will filling of new DS 160 automatically make the first invalid, I would have gone ahead but the DS 160 I filled has tentative travel dates.

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by BlessedABee: 10:07am On Feb 04
Thanks for this. I have a follow up question that’s similar to the initial post.

Has anyone’s parent gone for an interview in recent times? I’m looking for likely question parents can be asked during interviews.

flourishing247:

Most VO's speak a Nigerian language. There will always be an interpreter. I hope she's not going for omugwu? Most mothers that go for omugwo overstay. They don't like it. She shouldn't lie though. She should only answer yes if asked if thats what she's going for. There's nothing much, they might need her to prove the relationship between you two. Let her take some family pics in case.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04
helpee:

You are just all over the thread spreading contradictory informations. I am not here to argue with you. This thread has nothing to do with F1 . F1 is a student visa and there is a separate thread for that. This thread is specifically for a visit visa mainly B1/B2.

THEY DONT CHECK STATEMENT OF ACOUNT.

They only check for F1 because they want to know wether you can pay school fees and also medical to know wether you can pay for the treatment. They rarely ever check statement of account for visit visa. Once again, it is probably one person in a million and even if you don’t have , THEY DONT DENY VISIT VISA based on the availability of your account. It doesn’t affect the decision making.

Once again, show me the transcript of a single person on this thread that they asked for his statement account for B1/B2.

If you keep shoving your documents in the face of the VO, they will deny you!!!! Don’t go and be putting forward your statement of account when the VO is not interested in it. They will deny you .

Oga 🤠

I am either on the F1 or B1/B2 and check all my posts , you will never see me in other threads aside those two.

Either F1 or B1/B2, the only way to show or display your financial ability is by tendering your financial statement or bank statement either the consular ask for it or not you still have to take it along .

Mind you , you are not the one to tell me what and what to or not do during interview , i can teach you a lot about mock / visa questions and answers procedure . Normally, if a consular doesn't ask you for any document you should not show it , and if you want to trick a consular in checking a particular document which you think will help your visa success you can display it or talk yourself towards it . Display is allow during visa interview .

If you re not here to argue with me then let it be .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by raddyworld: 6:08pm On Feb 04
Good evening sirs/ma,

I want to ask if I want to relocate to U.S with my family through visit.
And we would decide to stay.
Is it easy to convert to student during the visit without reaching nigeria?
Can I get a job to convert my visa status within stepping on Nigeria shore?
Which route will you advices if I want to go with my family?
Thank you all for your contributions
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04
Agklink:

If I should fill a new DS 160, won't that be an issue? Will filling of new DS 160 automatically make the first invalid, I would have gone ahead but the DS 160 I filled has tentative travel dates.
Thanks in anticipation
No. A new DS160 wont be an issue. Use the confirmation number of the new DS160 in your ustraveldoc.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04
raddyworld:
Good evening sirs/ma,
One of the conditions of the B1/B2 which you sign when you apply is not to stay behind. That is abusing the visa.
Explore other means of relocating with your family. They are expensive, but you won't get stuck.
Read state.gov to see if you will get student visa while in the US on a visit visa.
You will require a work permit to be employed by a company in the US which your B1/B2 precludes.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04
raddyworld:
Good evening sirs/ma,

Is it easy to convert to student during the visit without reaching nigeria?
Can I get a job to convert my visa status within stepping on Nigeria shore?
Which route will you advices if I want to go with my family?
Thank you all for your contributions

Hey 🤠

Towards the end of last year (Oct, Nov,Dec 2023) , the United States of America announced that those entering the United State with B1/B2 visa can now look and apply for job .

1. If your intention is to relocate to the United States , it is not a sin but the most important thing is for you to enter America legally. Go ahead and apply for B1/B2 visa with your family and when you get to the US try and use the opportunity and apply for a job, the offer is put forward by the US government and thank God, B1/B2 visa duration is now 5 year multiple entry.

2. The only avenue that the US government throws to the whole world in order to get an automatic green card is via the Visa Lottery but unfortunately , Nigeria has been put on hold for now . Therefore , anyone who which to relocate to the United States can apply through other visas and convert to permanent resident legally .

Best Wishes 🙏

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by foladetutu: 10:34pm On Feb 04
Hello everyone. Please I need help with a section of the ds-160

How do I fill the section for "explain why your US Visa was refused"

I have been rejected 3 times in the past. the last time was in 2018
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blessedone100: 10:38pm On Feb 04
Good evening dear Nairalanders.
Thanks for the beautiful job you are doing here.
Please I need your advice on my application for visit visa. I plan to apply for vacation for a family of 4. I am an employee with a monthly income of 700k. I have visited some countries in Europe previously.
In my DS-160 form, I selected that I will sponsor the 2 weeks vacation. I am concerned if the VO will question my 700k income as being insufficient for a family of 4.
I have a personal business as well that generates good income and my spouse has a stable business as well. However, there is no provision in DS-160 form where I can fill additional sources of income. Please kindly advise. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 11:20pm On Feb 04
foladetutu:
Hello everyone. Please I need help with a section of the ds-160

How do I fill the section for "explain why your US Visa was refused"

I have been rejected 3 times in the past. the last time was in 2018

Hey 🤠

If you want a near perfect answer you have to brief us the kind of conversations in those appearances or what you intended to go and do in America , ie conference , marriage , burial ,vacation etc.

1. But in case you don't want to share it or you have forgotten , then in general term , i would say : *** I was denied thrice or the last time under section 214B by the reason best known to the then Consular (s) , and i respected those decisions . Today , my circumstances have improved with evidences .

Best Wishes 🙏

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 11:36pm On Feb 04
Blessedone100:
Good evening dear Nairalanders.
Thanks for the beautiful job you are doing here.
Please I need your advice on my application for visit visa. I plan to apply for vacation for a family of 4. I am an employee with a monthly income of 700k. I have visited some countries in Europe previously.
In my DS-160 form, I selected that I will sponsor the 2 weeks vacation. I am concerned if the VO will question my 700k income as being insufficient for a family of 4.
I have a personal business as well that generates good income and my spouse has a stable business as well. However, there is no provision in DS-160 form where I can fill additional sources of income. Please kindly advise. Thanks.

Hey 🤠

Yes the 700k you indicated is insufficient for the family of 4 but you are the one who wanted to shoot yourself in the leg because you actually earn more than that.

1. Increase your monthly income to N1.350.M if truly you have additional business that fetch you money or sit down and calculate very well the monthly income of the other business and add it to the 700k, then write the total sum as your monthly income in your DS 160.

2. Aside of what you write in your DS 160, also be ready to tell the consular (VO) verbally that you with your wife usually merge finance or jointly spend money on family related stuffs , therefore your wife's additional business or money will serve as reserve for unexpected spendings .

3. The VO will ask your wife almost same questions , so prepare her to say what you say . Your answers must not contradict.

Best Wishes 🙏

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blessedone100: 12:05am On Feb 05
Thank you very much for your advice. It's well appreciated.
I have a valid Canada visa, and I declared my 700k income when I applied for the Canada visa.
I learnt that US and Canada share the same immigration portal. Will the US VO not assume that my salary info contradicts the figure I used for my Canada visa application?
Your response will be greatly appreciated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 6:57am On Feb 05
Blessedone100:
Thank you very much for your advice. It's well appreciated.
I have a valid Canada visa, and I declared my 700k income when I applied for the Canada visa.
I learnt that US and Canada share the same immigration portal. Will the US VO not assume that my salary info contradicts the figure I used for my Canada visa application?
Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Hey 🤠

When you declare your 700k income for Canada was the visa for the family of four ?

1. US and Canada does not share same immigration portal , but they share sensitive information . Therefore , the US visa process is different to Canada visa process .

2. Part of the differences in visa process is that Canada visa application allows you to submit different financial evidences at the same time , while the United States deduces your financial capability via the duration of your work (years you have been working ) and your monthly income which you indicated in your DS 160.

3. Back to your salary of 700k, it's not too bad especially if you have been earning the 700k for longer years like 7 to 8 years back , so if you think what works for Canada should work for USA then go ahead with your mindset .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 8:47am On Feb 05
Mr Oyotunji, The US and Canada share same portal, just like Schengen states. The issue of income, they dont even have time to go through all that. It is what you say to them on your interview day , they see if it aligns. You are correct by saying Canada allows you to show more evidences. If you had a canadian visa ban or refusal in the past, it will be seen on their screen on your US interview day, same for US when your application are being processed by IRCC. So , i think people need understand how some of these things work, because i have few contacts in these embassies, and we talk sometimes.
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

When you declare your 700k income for Canada was the visa for the family of four ?

1. US and Canada does not share same immigration portal , but they share sensitive information . Therefore , the US visa process is different to Canada visa process .

2. Part of the differences in visa process is that Canada visa application allows you to submit different financial evidences at the same time , while the United States deduces your financial capability via the duration of your work (years you have been working ) and your monthly income which you indicated in your DS 160.

3. Back to your salary of 700k, it's not too bad especially if you have been earning the 700k for longer years like 7 to 8 years back , so if you think what works for Canada should work for USA then go ahead with your mindset .

Best Wishes 🙏

The most important thing i always tell people, Both online, in the application forms, everywhere and anywhere, allow your information correspond, and if you need update, Please update. They check everywhere to find facts about an applicant and if there are discrepancies in your information, they beckon on that for decision making.

So before you apply for visa, Check online, Check everywhere to be sure you do not have adverse media or related issues.

Goodluck guys.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 10:03am On Feb 05
hunee:
Mr Oyotunji, The US and Canada share same portal, just like Schengen states. The issue of income, they dont even have time to go through all that. It is what you say to them on your interview day , they see if it aligns. You are correct by saying Canada allows you to show more evidences. If you had a canadian visa ban or refusal in the past, it will be seen on their screen on your US interview day, same for US when your application are being processed by IRCC. So , i think people need understand how some of these things work, because i have few contacts in these embassies, and we talk sometimes.
The most important thing i always tell people, Both online, in the application forms, everywhere and anywhere, allow your information correspond, and if you need update, Please update. They check everywhere to find facts about an applicant and if there are discrepancies in your information, they beckon on that for decision making.

So before you apply for visa, Check online, Check everywhere to be sure you do not have adverse media or related issues.

Goodluck guys.

Hey 🤠

Mr hunee but you are a big boy on Nairaland and you are kinda expose a bit . I believe what you wrote up there was a mistake which I am going to correct .

1. If you say US and Canada share same visa portal then you mean that if you want to apply for Canada visa you can apply via your US CGI portal . Therefore , No ! US and Canada does not share the same visa application portal. For example, I went to UNILAG and i had my student portal which another student from LASU cannot make use of despite the fact that both institutions 're based in Lagos. However , they usually share the records of expelled or suspended students .

2. Your correction is for show-off which intends to rubbish my posts but it will mislead others . You wrote up there that US and Canada don't even have time to go through your income and that it's what you told them during interview that matters . Do you attend interview for Canada visa (except in a special circumstances ) ? On US visa , so anyone can just say i earn 10M and back it up with mouth and that's all ?

3. I had a stint with Maple Canada , and BCIE and let me say this to the public that if your immediate younger brother is working in the US or Canada embassy @hunee he won't disclose any sensitive information to you , he would rather tell you lies, so don't come to the public and say you have people working at the embassies .

4. Yes. The US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand have a body called the 5 eyes, where they share records on visa applications but not for every dick and Harry, and all the aforementioned countries requires financial evidences before you can get their visas .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 11:14am On Feb 05
It is a public platform where views are expressed constructively. I did not tell you i had a relative working with the embassy, read carefully, I have people can be anybody, including security. These guys can give you substantial information too, so calm down and read again my message as it was not intended to rubbish your post. I aired my opinion based on what i know and have confirmed from reliable sources including people who post their transcripts here. If you are applying for any of these visas and you are asked if you have been refused, you have to share the information truthfully, because they are seeing it, and they share the same platform. I SAID WHAT I SAID, and you can also confirm
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

Mr hunee but you are a big boy on Nairaland and you are kinda expose a bit . I believe what you wrote up there was a mistake which I am going to correct .

1. If you say US and Canada share same visa portal then you mean that if you want to apply for Canada visa you can apply via your US CGI portal . Therefore , No ! US and Canada does not share the same visa application portal. For example, I went to UNILAG and i had my student portal which another student from LASU cannot make use of despite the fact that both institutions 're based in Lagos. However , they usually share the records of expelled or suspended students .

2. Your correction is for show-off which intends to rubbish my posts but it will mislead others . You wrote up there that US and Canada don't even have time to go through your income and that it's what you told them during interview that matters . Do you attend interview for Canada visa (except in a special circumstances ) ? On US visa , so anyone can just say i earn 10M and back it up with mouth and that's all ?

3. I had a stint with Maple Canada , and BCIE and let me say this to the public that if your immediate younger brother is working in the US or Canada embassy @hunee he won't disclose any sensitive information to you , he would rather tell you lies, so don't come to the public and say you have people working at the embassies .

4. Yes. The US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand have a body called the 5 eyes, where they share records on visa applications but not for every dick and Harry, and all the aforementioned countries requires financial evidences before you can get their visas .

Best Wishes 🙏
I also went further to admonish future applicants to always enter their corresponding information's when applying for visas as conflicting data or facts can deter them from visa successes.
There is no point dragging anything, it just two different views on a technical engagements.

The readers are the ones to decide where they belong.
Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blessedone100: 2:00pm On Feb 05
Thanks all for your contribution. It well appreciated. I will add up the total sum of my income from different sources and use the figure as my monthly income. Thanks again. I appreciate you guys.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ruby56: 8:12pm On Feb 05
Update guys.. my mum’s visa was denied 😢😢😢. Just gave her 214b blue paper. These ppl are wicked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (439) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.