Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (929503 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (435) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mrsoriginality: 9:23pm On Feb 19
[quote author=OyoTunjiUSA post=12853516yes. My family of 5 includes my nanny. I have one missionary journey to make. So I can give my ward a life. I can't be battling words with a psychotic delusional dingbat who has not left the shore of the cage slum you call a room. 🀣🀣🀣🀣 boy go and take your meds. Con artist.

Hey 🀠

Another import from Schengen visa section who usually shares the date buying plugs to people πŸ˜ƒ

1. Debbie cannot help you to secure the Schengen visa which was just denied for your family ?

2. You claimed to have birthed your 2 girls in America , why are you also looking for ways to enter Canada for birthing ? ** You are also In Securing Visa to France 😊. You with your CABALS are everywhere.

3. You re the one flying backwards . All your claims and travels are all lies to lure customers . Its a great conspiracies going on here . I am only on US travel threads . I pity who ends up in your web of lies .

Best Wishes πŸ™
[/quote] I hang

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Alphademia: 2:16am On Feb 20
Please, I need update on the closest available dates for US B1 visa interview in Lagos as I have to be at a conference in US by August with a confirmation of my visa by June 26th.

Please how feasible is this and how can I get updates on B1 visa appointments openings.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NothingDoMe: 2:31am On Feb 20
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🀠

** Don't listen to lazy or braggart advice .

Filling DS 160 form accurately and with updated information (including travel itinerary) has a lot to do with your visa issuance because the consular decide your visa based on what you wrote on each person's DS 160.

** Omitting that important error (not correcting the travel dates on each family member/dependent DS 160) makes you an irresponsible principal applicant .

1. If you have already booked a visa appointment and need to update the DS-160 confirmation number for a dependent, you should contact the embassy or consulate where you have booked the appointment and explain the situation.

2. They may be able to update the information for you, or they may require you to cancel the appointment and rebook it with the correct information.

3. It's important to ensure that all information provided on the DS-160 form is accurate and up-to-date, as this can impact your visa application process. CALL THE CGI CENTER .

Best Wishes πŸ™
All this just for error in travel dates? E remain to call Biden na.

The applicant can update his or her DS-160 or bring it up at the interview. The major area of focus should be the TIES of the applicant.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:41am On Feb 20
NothingDoMe:
All this just for error in travel dates? E remain to call Biden na.

The applicant can update his or her DS-160 or bring it up at the interview. The major area of focus should be the TIES of the applicant.

You’re lazy and braggart πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. IYKYK allow him fill a fresh form, don’t give lazy advise 🀣

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by vinci500: 5:28am On Feb 20
No, nothing yet, fingers crossed.
AnCorner:

This is exactly my situation too. I tried to schedule an appointment on February 18. Have you gotten email from them?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DrHippocampus: 7:33am On Feb 20
NorthernshoreTS:

Congratulations on your approval!! God is awesome.

I am very interested to know when you receive your passport back after your visa is stamped. Please kindly update the house when this happens.

Please if anyone recently got his/her US visa approved, how long did it take to receive your passport back from the US embassy?

I had my interview on the 14th of February 2024 and I received my passport with my stamped visa yesterday, the 19th day of February. I actually got a mail last week Friday that the passport was ready for pickup and a link to DHL website to schedule the pickup
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ruby56: 9:11am On Feb 20
Please who knows between Lagos and Abuja, which of them has shorter appointment dates. Is Abuja more lenient? My mum’s visa was denied in Lagos this month, I am looking to apply to Abuja
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NorthernshoreTS(m): 10:20am On Feb 20
Debbieeeeeee:

If you attended a physical interview and got approval it usually doesn’t take time, if you went on a Monday you should get your passport by Thursday or Friday of the same week. Usually one week maximum. Cheers!

Thanks alot @Debbieeeeeee. I know this used to be the case back then but I am not sure of in recent times, hence my enquiry.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NorthernshoreTS(m): 10:24am On Feb 20
DrHippocampus:

I had my interview on the 14th of February 2024 and I received my passport with my stamped visa yesterday, the 19th day of February. I actually got a mail last week Friday that the passport was ready for pickup and a link to DHL website to schedule the pickup

Thank you so much for this update. My interview is scheduled for May 27th and I need to be in Canada by June 7th, So I didnt want a situation where my passport would still be with the US Embassy by then.

Thank you and congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by youngprince111(m): 10:26am On Feb 20
Congratulations
DrHippocampus:

Approved 😭😭😭

Got approved today!!!

My only travel history are two trips to Ghana 😭😭😭😭😭

This is my first visa application to the US

Was so discouraged when I saw loads of rejections but thankfully, mine was accepted.

Guys, all you need is just confidence, a defined purpose for your travel and a definite reason why you will come back and not remain in the US...

I even told them I've a relative in the US

They didn't ask me to bring any document at all..

Hopefully, I'd be able to give details of how the interview went but for now, make I go pop pepsi (I don't take alcohol)

Thank you all for the advice . They really helped me

Thank you all
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NothingDoMe: 11:38am On Feb 20
Debbieeeeeee:

You’re lazy and braggart πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. IYKYK allow him fill a fresh form, don’t give lazy advise 🀣
🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:25pm On Feb 20
NothingDoMe:
🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧
I forgot to add that you’re giving the VO extra work to do and it’ll lead to your refusal πŸ˜‚.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Xoxobull: 2:18pm On Feb 20
Hello Trust you are good,reason is that some airlines now provide means for minors or special child to travel on their own,I didn't know such a thing exist.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ess: 5:32pm On Feb 20
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🀠

What evidences are glaring ? Evidences of the people i duped or scammed ? You 're labelling me a con man (without genuine evidence) and you think if i have your time you won't compensate me through your ass ?

1. @debbieeeee was pointing to evidences where i was explaining the meaning of Mock interview . But she cannot provide the list of people that have joined my mock session neither can she provide the list of people that i have scammed .

2. Out of let's say (for example) 2,000 active member of US travel sections on Nairaland , only the same (conspirators) @debbieeeeeee, @fkj950ax, @hunee, @Ess (who was advertising mock flier for $500) , and @welf99a are usually attacking me. Nairalanders should go and check from the onset .

3. One of you @Ess was even advising @justwise to implement IP or Mac ban so that the people in my vicinity won't have access to Nairaland πŸ˜€. LOOK AT THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GOVERN NAIRALAND .

4. Nairalanders , together with @justwise should sit them down and ask them what did i do ? If you are talking of multiple users i only have @OYOTUNJIUSA. The other accounts have been banned and not for fraudulent reasons. If you say it's for fraudulent reasons them @justwise should come out and back your claim .

*** God is a man of war. He will continue to fight with your click on my behalf .

Best Wishes πŸ™

LOL and SMH, I was advertising mock fliers?! You are indeed a liar, may God forgive you.
I have been in this forum for about a decade im sure you can verify that.
You have become a nuisance to this group with your long fairy tales that just occupy space with mostly misleading information.

One person cannot overwhelm the majority!

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:49pm On Feb 20
Ess:

LOL and SMH, I was advertising mock fliers?! You are indeed a liar, may God forgive you.
I have been in this forum for about a decade im sure you can verify that.
You have become a nuisance to this group with your long fairy tales that just occupy space with mostly misleading information.

One person cannot overwhelm the majority!
Please don’t stress Yourself responding, someone that said I was scamming people , serious false accusations, once you call him out he tell lies against you.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20
Xoxobull:
Hello Trust you are good, I was strongly advised not to use my Niece case as a reason to travel,reason is that some airlines now provide means for minors or special child to travel on their own,I didn't know such a thing exist.

Then people around me are blaming me for been refused like 3times infact nobody believe in me say I go apply for US visa then get approved,they feel for not getting it 3times I maybe have been banned.

And I don't have any travel history in as much as I don't genuinely want to go leave there permanently cause of my business here and our food difference,I would have loved to visit my brother and his kids over there with my family as they have always been the one coming.

They have been recommending my hubby who has PR and travel history in 1 part of Asia to apply
But Me myself no believe in applying again I am so traumatized by the refusals so I stopped applying since 2020,at this moment I don't know what works best for me and my family.

Hey 🀠

When you are seeking public opinion (especially on Nairaland ) you have to compare different suggestions because nobody here (including myself ) works inside the US embassy.

1. Someone said some airline now allows minors to travel alone without accompanying person . Does that mean that you cannot travel as an accompanying person with a special kid who cannot do almost 85% of daily activities on her own ?

2. If at all a minor (which i am strongly disputing ) would be allow to travel alone that minor should be very sound and healthy and very smart 100% . But in your case , this minor is autistic or subnormal (not being rude sorry ) . Therefore you are qualify to travel with her .

3. You have been denied 3 times was not your fault . Professors , seasoned bankers , educationist and many categories of influential people have had US visa denials more than your 3 times before they eventually got it .

4. Don't use your hubby . Use yourself and use the opportunity of your niece to apply . Stop giving yourself unecessary emotional stress . I told you about someone (a relative ) who took twins babies (whose mother died during birth) to the United States of America successfully.

*** If you yourself don't believe in applying again then nothing will work for you . There is no need coming here to ask for magic . You have to believe in yourself . Go ahead with faith and apply with your niece .

Best Wishes πŸ™
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ess: 7:56pm On Feb 20
Debbieeeeeee:

Please don’t stress Yourself responding, someone that said I was scamming people , serious false accusations, once you call him out he tell lies against you.

Honestly he's a nuisance with a corny mission on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by log1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20
Ruby56:
Please who knows between Lagos and Abuja, which of them has shorter appointment dates. Is Abuja more lenient? My mum’s visa was denied in Lagos this month, I am looking to apply to Abuja

The earliest dates I see when trying to reschedule is in Jan 2026
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by log1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20
NorthernshoreTS:

Thank you so much for this update. My interview is scheduled for May 27th and I need to be in Canada by June 7th, So I didnt want a situation where my passport would still be with the US Embassy by then.

If I may ask, when did you schedule this appointment and which of the embassies?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ruby56: 2:43am On Feb 21
log1:

The earliest dates I see when trying to reschedule is in Jan 2026
Jeez!!!!! Nawaooo I don’t know what to call this seriously
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by deeteeneey(f): 4:25am On Feb 21

Hello,

I completed DS-160 in Aug 2023 and have an interview scheduled for the first week of March.
My international passport expired this month, and I have obtained a new one. I travelled for the first time ever to UK in December 2023. The new passport number and travel experience was not in my original DS-160.

I have completed a new DS-160 to include my new passport number and UK travel experience. I was able to edit my DS-160 confirmation number on CGI portal. I attempted to update the passport number by sending feedback on the CGI portal with copy of my passport, MRV receipt and confirmation page of new DS-160 but received an email today stating that they could not update the passport number.

My question is: Can I attend the interview with my new DS 160 which now has a different passport number from what is on MRV receipt and appointment letter? I will be going with both new and old passports. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Primetouch1: 5:33am On Feb 21
Good Morning guys ,

How do I update my Ds-160 Form ? My interview is stated for Monday what and what should I go with.

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Olaoke16(m): 5:41am On Feb 21
deeteeneey:

Hello,

I completed DS-160 in Aug 2023 and have an interview scheduled for the first week of March.
My international passport expired this month, and I have obtained a new one. I travelled for the first time ever to UK in December 2023. The new passport number and travel experience was not in my original DS-160.

I have completed a new DS-160 to include my new passport number and UK travel experience. I was able to edit my DS-160 confirmation number on CGI portal. I attempted to update the passport number by sending feedback on the CGI portal with copy of my passport, MRV receipt and confirmation page of new DS-160 but received an email today stating that they could not update the passport number.

My question is: Can I attend the interview with my new DS 160 which now has a different passport number from what is on MRV receipt and appointment letter? I will be going with both new and old passports. Thank you

You should be fine once you have your old and new passports with you.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ess: 7:39am On Feb 21
Primetouch1:
Good Morning guys ,

How do I update my Ds-160 Form ? My interview is stated for Monday what and what should I go with.

Thanks

You cant update it since you have submitted.

Go with your ds160 printout, your payment receipt, your international passport and passport picture and (any other document you think can support your interview which however may never be asked).
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Olaoke16(m): 9:16am On Feb 21
Primetouch1:
Good Morning guys ,

Thanks

Go to the DS-160 page website, select the location you chose earlier, and click on retrieve. Put your current application ID and your information as requested, then submit. You will receive a prompt stating that you have submitted your application with two options. Choose the second option that leads you to continue, not the one that leads you to print the confirmation page. This will lead you back to your form, but this time with a new DS-160 application ID number. Your form will remain the same. Update what you need to update and submit. Go to your CGI profile to update the new DS-160 application ID number. Please do this at least 72 hours before your interview.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pharaoh001(f): 12:06pm On Feb 21
why do us embassy only release bulk date for F1 and not for b1b2 and other visa categories?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DrHippocampus: 2:52pm On Feb 21
Hello everyone, please i have a major question. With this B1/B2 visa is it a must that i book both a departure and a return ticket? Will i be stopped by immigration if i don't book a return ticket beforehand? I plan on booking the return ticket after i am done with my business in the US

Oh and please one more thing; this will be my first international travel... please is qatar airways okay or should I use Air France? Qatar is two stops while air France is one stop
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:36pm On Feb 21
DrHippocampus:
Hello everyone, please i have a major question. With this B1/B2 visa is it a must that i book both a departure and a return ticket? Will i be stopped by immigration if i don't book a return ticket beforehand? I plan on booking the return ticket after i am done with my business in the US

Oh and please one more thing; this will be my first international travel... please is qatar airways okay or should I use Air France? Qatar is two stops while air France is one stop
One way is usually costlier than return. No one will board you on a B visa with a one way ticket. As a first time traveler please make your life easier book a return ticket, if you need to adjust dates adjust the date with the airline while you’re in the USA but have the return ticket. Book Airfrance klm with one stop, don’t tire yourself out unnecessarily having two stops.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Taal17: 3:55pm On Feb 21
NorthernshoreTS:

It's possible that your date maybe rescheduled
May 27 is memorial day. The consulate would honor US Federal holidays
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Cashmadam: 6:29pm On Feb 21
DrHippocampus:

No Airline will lift you with one way ticket. KLM / Air France is fine. Two stops can be quite stressful. Although I prefer Qatar anyday.. Check properly. You might get Qatar with one stopover.

Safe trip!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Cashmadam: 6:31pm On Feb 21
DrHippocampus:

Approved 😭😭😭

Got approved today!!!

My only travel history are two trips to Ghana 😭😭😭😭😭

This is my first visa application to the US

Was so discouraged when I saw loads of rejections but thankfully, mine was accepted.

Guys, all you need is just confidence, a defined purpose for your travel and a definite reason why you will come back and not remain in the US...

I even told them I've a relative in the US

They didn't ask me to bring any document at all..

Hopefully, I'd be able to give details of how the interview went but for now, make I go pop pepsi (I don't take alcohol)

Thank you all for the advice . They really helped me

Thank you all

Congratulations! If you can, please share your transcript to help others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (435) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.