Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (926311 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 11:52pm On Feb 17
We are very friendly and nice with you, normally, you would have been wiped out of here by our Dear @justwise
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

@Debbieeeeee, @hunee, @fkj950ax, and @shipdoc .

1. Look at the way you are all exposing yourselves as an irresponsible personalities on the platform that is being read mostly in West Africa and few countries abroad .

2. You are all Dramatis personae in Aki Na Ukwa" which means that any managerial portfolio that is given to any one of you will collapse .

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™
Your activities are closely monitored thus you will not succeed in your plans to con people into your dm.
You have operated more than 5 different accounts in a space of 3 months, tell us your intentions, we do not solicit your advice here.
We know your kind, Bloody Nitwit!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shipdoc: 2:02am On Feb 18
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

1. Look at the way you are all exposing yourselves as an irresponsible personalities on the platform that is being read mostly in West Africa and few countries abroad .

2. You are all Dramatis personae in Aki Na Ukwa" which means that any managerial portfolio that is given to any one of you will collapse .

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

BagOfSweets:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

Aside GTBank, where else you can pay your F1 visa application is : Guarantee Trust Bank .

1. If you cannot find a nearby GT in your area or working place take UBER or cab or board public buses and find any other GTB.

2. You can ask friends or family to even help you to pay via GTB app. Its not compulsory you walk into a bank . I would rather you do the Walk -ins to any GTB.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™ .

LOOK AT THE WRITE UP ABOVE AND DENY IT IS WRITTEN BY THE SAME PERSON. You probably have an OCD or BPD so it is difficult for you to change your style of writing. Learn to be less aggressive or impulsive. I understand that if it is OCD, it may be impossible for you to control the impulse but just try.
Cheers.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by bbclue(f): 2:04am On Feb 18
Please is it possible to change from B1/B2 visa to F1 Visa while in U.S
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 2:15am On Feb 18
OyoTunjiUSA:
irresponsible personalities on the platform that is being read mostly in West Africa and few countries abroad
Please don't do this all over again. You started in November 2023 and this is Feb 2024. You have gone through 4 / 5 profiles in 3+ months. Just keep the OyoTunjiUSA spirit and leave the Kashogi and Arinze spirit in the past.

I agree and accept that I am lazy; I am irresponsible and I am a braggart - All join, no problem. Abuse me to your hearts' content. Its' a reflection of your character and upbringing. Just don't bitch about mods having favorites tomorrow. You started this new era of insult after all the peace and quiet of the past weeks.

Also, your stat is misleading (like so many things you post here). NL visitor map is Nigeria (53%), US (13%) UK (11%) Canada (3%) Ireland (2%) which is about 80% of all visitors. So saying mostly in West Africa and a few countries is kinda erm...

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 2:24am On Feb 18
bbclue:
Please is it possible to change from B1/B2 visa to F1 Visa while in U.S
https://www.uscis.gov/visit-the-united-states/change-my-nonimmigrant-status
Yes.
But please pay attention to the 2nd paragraph in the screenshot.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by akin3102(m): 6:28am On Feb 18
I am facing same issue with my mom's application. The delivery information is blank.
EllyCiciCarter:
Hi all, I submitted my documents for IW on 30-1-2024, when I tracked on the caec website, itโ€™s still stuck on โ€œApplication receivedโ€ and my case hasnโ€™t been updated since submission (30th). Should I be worried?? Also, when I checked the delivery information on the us docs website, itโ€™s currently blank.
Has anyone ever experienced this? What can I do?
Thank yousmiley
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by erudite37: 9:32am On Feb 18
No you should not be worried. the rough estimate is 3 weeks and as long as Application received is noted on the CEAC website, that should be fine. I cannot speak to the delivery information but it will be definitely delivered to the address stated at the time of your IW appointment and you will be notified.

My advice - wait till a decision is taken (track via the ceac website), then you can follow up with DHL customer care if there are further delays. Take no action now
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by erudite37: 9:44am On Feb 18
Wumi1234:
This Agents who assist others to get US visa interview appointments. Are they for real? And does it not have any effect on the visa application?
Please I need answers

It is a high risk but there have been genuine cases with visa success. If you must use, only engage by direct recommendation of someone who you know (know personally) and has been successful.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:20am On Feb 18
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™
Drama queen, dey play.

Na you go collapse, you and your multiple usernames and the nonsense mock interview youโ€™re conducting up and down to unsuspecting people on this forum entering your DM.

You have probably never been to the United States nor do you possess a valid visa. Please refrain from misleading people.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 11:51am On Feb 18
Debbieeeeeee:

Drama queen, dey play.

Na you go collapse, you and your multiple usernames and the nonsense mock interview youโ€™re conducting up and down to unsuspecting people on this forum entering your DM.

You have probably never been to the United States nor do you possess a valid visa. Please refrain from misleading people.

Hey ๐Ÿค 

I don't have any multiple username because that's the only karaoke of all of you in order to perpetrate your conspiracy and call out @justwise to block me.

@justwise himself or any other competent person on Nairaland IT knows that this is the only account i login. Understanding of English usage or grammar is your problem... When you say multiple username then you mean i can login to 5 accounts at the same time . Ask @justwise when did those accounts login last . They have been banned or locked as a result of your conspiracies, Therefore , THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT.

1. For having a US visa or having been to the US before i will not reply you on that . Your minds should keep beating all of you , i don't have to flex any unnecessary travel histories with anyone of you .

2. Besides , having been to US or travel all over the world is not a qualification for you to know about travel or visa processing procedures . If you have traveled on B1/B2 before that does not make you an expert in K1 of F1 visa . Most of you are quick to brag about travel histories and to me an empty barrel make the most noise .

3. My first F1 visa to the US was gotten via Cabrillo College , and I currently have a valid B1 visa and not to even talk about my blood relatives who re US residents .

4. Call out anyone on Nairaland who i have personally done physical mock interview for . I am challenging you on that . I don't have any group, i don't have any whatsap or whatever online platforms . Your fears is that you are always dejected anytime i respond to a question which most of you must have gambled on.

5. I will keep using the style of @Newboykhashoggi to post or respond to questions , i have the brain or the wisdom to change writing pattern but am not gonna do that. ***. I am only using Nairaland as a recreational activity.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

** @justwise , please announce it on Nairaland if there is anyone who have join any group i created or if there is anyone i have done mock interview for . If you see 2 people who can confirm with open evidence please ban me.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by vinci500: 2:06pm On Feb 18
Hey guys, I tried to schedule an appointment for a non-immigrant (B1/B2) visa, then I received a notification stating, "Your request to schedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed. Youโ€™ll receive an email once your request is approved." This seems new to me. Is this normal, and how long do they normally take to respond?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 2:42pm On Feb 18
Yimu
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

I don't have any multiple username because that's the only karaoke of all of you in order to perpetrate your conspiracy and call out @justwise to block me.

@justwise himself or any other competent person on Nairaland IT knows that this is the only account i login. Understanding of English usage or grammar is your problem... When you say multiple username then you mean i can login to 5 accounts at the same time . Ask @justwise when did those accounts login last . They have been banned or locked as a result of your conspiracies, Therefore , THIS IS MY ONLY ACCOUNT.

1. For having a US visa or having been to the US before i will not reply you on that . Your minds should keep beating all of you , i don't have to flex any unnecessary travel histories with anyone of you .

2. Besides , having been to US or travel all over the world is not a qualification for you to know about travel or visa processing procedures . If you have traveled on B1/B2 before that does not make you an expert in K1 of F1 visa . Most of you are quick to brag about travel histories and to me an empty barrel make the most noise .

3. My first F1 visa to the US was gotten via Cabrillo College , and I currently have a valid B1 visa and not to even talk about my blood relatives who re US residents .

4. Call out anyone on Nairaland who i have personally done physical mock interview for . I am challenging you on that . I don't have any group, i don't have any whatsap or whatever online platforms . Your fears is that you are always dejected anytime i respond to a question which most of you must have gambled on.

5. I will keep using the style of @Newboykhashoggi to post or respond to questions , i have the brain or the wisdom to change writing pattern but am not gonna do that. ***. I am only using Nairaland as a recreational activity.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

** @justwise , please announce it on Nairaland if there is anyone who have join any group i created or if there is anyone i have done mock interview for . If you see 2 people who can confirm with open evidence please ban me.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18
SleepingTablets:

I have expired F1 visa i used for cabrillo college. I currently have a 5 year B1/B2 .
OyoTunjiUSA:
My first F1 visa to the US was gotten via Cabrillo College , and I currently have a valid B1 visa and not to even talk about my blood relatives who re US residents
At least you have provided evidence these 2 usernames are the same person. Unfortunately, these same sentences by alaareoshodi and arinzeaminuboys have been deleted. I can sleuth around and show NBK is same as either of the names above but it will spam the thread.

The issue is you being a bully trying to be the only deputy in town. NL wasnโ€™t built that way. Nobody has an opinion greater than the next person.
When you push it so much, people point you out and you become violent. And then dig deeper with your misinformation.

The back and forth WE are doing right now spams the thread. The thread is no longer about B1/B2 Visa again, but about your BRT-Bus-size ego in a China shop.

So please stop already.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:43pm On Feb 18
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:44pm On Feb 18
Cabrillo college ko ๐Ÿ˜‚ , dey play.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EllyCiciCarter: 6:15pm On Feb 18
Thank you so much
erudite37:
No you should not be worried. the rough estimate is 3 weeks and as long as Application received is noted on the CEAC website, that should be fine. I cannot speak to the delivery information but it will be definitely delivered to the address stated at the time of your IW appointment and you will be notified.

My advice - wait till a decision is taken (track via the ceac website), then you can follow up with DHL customer care if there are further delays. Take no action now
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18
vinci500:
Hey guys, I tried to schedule an appointment for a non-immigrant (B1/B2) visa, then I received a notification stating, "Your request to schedule an appointment has been received and will be reviewed. Youโ€™ll receive an email once your request is approved." This seems new to me. Is this normal, and how long do they normally take to respond?
Yes it is normal.
This was put in place not too long ago.
Just monitor your email.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ess: 9:21pm On Feb 18
Nowadays this forum is full of spam ever since teacher oko surfaced.
Sadly he has been banned multiple times but his persistence is topnotch.
Justwise it seems IP or mac ban needs to be implemented if this charade continues.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 9:27pm On Feb 18
Oyotunji. Some of the people here are very intelligent. As you can see, evidences are too glaring.
You can not win everyone with your tricks.
I obviously knew it was same person earlier but I waited for a better time.
See your yansh for market. grin
@justwise Please do the needful to this con man or boy.
He needs no further pity!
Lastly, some of you will be wondering why we are cleansing these platforms. It is much needed now to safe guard people from entering the hands of scammers.
Scammers deserve no pity because they are very crafty and unrelenting.
Together, we continue to re direct our focus towards genuinely assisting one and other here without ulterior motives.

Goodevening House.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by welf99: 10:17pm On Feb 18
@OyoTunjiUsa

We knew all along that you are the same person but choose to be quiet. Unfortunately for you, its difficult to change the way you reply.
You always create a route back to your dm in most replies through fraudulent elicitation of reply. Some of us doubt your experience on USA Visa, it is obvious you have never step your foot on American soil. Change for good before its too late. Bye

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by BlessedABee: 7:00am On Feb 19
Good morning,
Do you mind clarifying what you mean by cannot access their form?

If you booked your appointment together, and you are referring to theirD160 number on the appointment download, then email support. They can correct it at the backend for you.

EMAIL:ย Support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com (mailto:Support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com)ย with the following information:
โ€ข Your full name
โ€ข Your date of birth
โ€ข Your passport number
โ€ข Your country of nationality
โ€ข Your visa application number/barcode number (starts with AA
)

โ€ข
A short description of your situation

Blessedone100:
Good evening Nairalanders.
Kindly advise me on what to do. I have submitted a ds-160 form for a family of 3. Interview has been scheduled. I noticed I filled a wrong travel date for the 3 of us on the DS-160 form. Meanwhile I can only replace the ds-160 form for only myself on my profile after filling the correct date.
Please how do I correct the travel dates of my family members who are also traveling with me? I noticed that I cannot access thier ds-160 forms. Your advise will be greatly appreciated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 8:13am On Feb 19
hunee:
Oyotunji. Some of the people here are very intelligent. As you can see, evidences are too glaring.
You can not win everyone with your tricks.
I obviously knew it was same person earlier but I waited for a better time.
See your yansh for market. grin
@justwise Please do the needful to this con man or boy.
He needs no further pity!
Lastly, some of you will be wondering why we are cleansing these platforms. It is much needed now to safe guard people from entering the hands of scammers.
Scammers deserve no pity because they are very crafty and unrelenting.
Together, we continue to re direct our focus towards genuinely assisting one and other here without ulterior motives.

Goodevening House.

Hey ๐Ÿค 

What evidences are glaring ? Evidences of the people i duped or scammed ? You 're labelling me a con man (without genuine evidence) and you think if i have your time you won't compensate me through your ass ?

1. @debbieeeee was pointing to evidences where i was explaining the meaning of Mock interview . But she cannot provide the list of people that have joined my mock session neither can she provide the list of people that i have scammed .

2. Out of let's say (for example) 2,000 active member of US travel sections on Nairaland , only the same (conspirators) @debbieeeeeee, @fkj950ax, @hunee, @Ess (who was advertising mock flier for $500) , and @welf99a are usually attacking me. Nairalanders should go and check from the onset .

3. One of you @Ess was even advising @justwise to implement IP or Mac ban so that the people in my vicinity won't have access to Nairaland ๐Ÿ˜€. LOOK AT THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GOVERN NAIRALAND .

4. Nairalanders , together with @justwise should sit them down and ask them what did i do ? If you are talking of multiple users i only have @OYOTUNJIUSA. The other accounts have been banned and not for fraudulent reasons. If you say it's for fraudulent reasons them @justwise should come out and back your claim .

*** God is a man of war. He will continue to fight with your click on my behalf .

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mrsoriginality: 12:45pm On Feb 19
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

What evidences are glaring ? Evidences of the people i duped or scammed ? You 're labelling me a con man (without genuine evidence) and you think if i have your time you won't compensate me through your ass ?

1. @debbieeeee was pointing to evidences where i was explaining the meaning of Mock interview . But she cannot provide the list of people that have joined my mock session neither can she provide the list of people that i have scammed .

2. Out of let's say (for example) 2,000 active member of US travel sections on Nairaland , only the same (conspirators) @debbieeeeeee, @fkj950ax, @hunee, @Ess (who was advertising mock flier for $500) , and @welf99a are usually attacking me. Nairalanders should go and check from the onset .

3. One of you @Ess was even advising @justwise to implement IP or Mac ban so that the people in my vicinity won't have access to Nairaland ๐Ÿ˜€. LOOK AT THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GOVERN NAIRALAND .

4. Nairalanders , together with @justwise should sit them down and ask them what did i do ? If you are talking of multiple users i only have @OYOTUNJIUSA. The other accounts have been banned and not for fraudulent reasons. If you say it's for fraudulent reasons them @justwise should come out and back your claim .

*** God is a man of war. He will continue to fight with your click on my behalf .

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™
Bia nwokem, stop will the shale. You have been a menace here since started dropping those stale rubbish unsolicited advice. You are delulu guy, go get a cure. With this mindset, if you are a bird you will be flying backward. You are mean and wicked. People are here to find a genuine way to get visas. Please stop and go get a job. Always quick to write nonsense. Even Debbie you are calling out has been a helper to so many pregnant went to the USA to birth since the inception of NL. I have been trying not to call you out with all the stupid accounts you operate, bhut NO is high time I (we) told you off. Gosh, you are annoying I pity who ends up with you.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NorthernshoreTS(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19
DrHippocampus:

Approved ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Got approved today!!!

My only travel history are two trips to Ghana ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

This is my first visa application to the US

Was so discouraged when I saw loads of rejections but thankfully, mine was accepted.

Guys, all you need is just confidence, a defined purpose for your travel and a definite reason why you will come back and not remain in the US...

I even told them I've a relative in the US

They didn't ask me to bring any document at all..

Hopefully, I'd be able to give details of how the interview went but for now, make I go pop pepsi (I don't take alcohol)

Thank you all for the advice . They really helped me

Thank you all
Congratulations on your approval!! God is awesome.

I am very interested to know when you receive your passport back after your visa is stamped. Please kindly update the house when this happens.

Please if anyone recently got his/her US visa approved, how long did it take to receive your passport back from the US embassy?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19
Mrsoriginality:
Bia nwokem, stop will the shale. You have been a menace here since started dropping those stale rubbish unsolicited advice. You are delulu guy, go get a cure. With this mindset, if you are a bird you will be flying backward. You are mean and wicked. People are here to find a genuine way to get visas. Please stop and go get a job. Always quick to write nonsense. Even Debbie you are calling out has been a helper to so many pregnant went to the USA to birth since the inception of NL. I have been trying not to call you out with all the stupid accounts you operate, bhut NO is high time I (we) told you off. Gosh, you are annoying I pity who ends up with you.

Hey ๐Ÿค 

Another import from Schengen visa section who usually shares the date buying plugs to people ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1. Debbie cannot help you to secure the Schengen visa which was just denied for your family ?

2. You claimed to have birthed your 2 girls in America , why are you also looking for ways to enter Canada for birthing ? ** You are also In Securing Visa to France ๐Ÿ˜Š. You with your CABALS are everywhere.

3. You re the one flying backwards . All your claims and travels are all lies to lure customers . Its a great conspiracies going on here . I am only on US travel threads . I pity who ends up in your web of lies .

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:04pm On Feb 19
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

Another import from Schengen visa section who usually shares the date buying plugs to people ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1. Debbie cannot help you to secure the Schengen visa which was just denied for your family ?

2. You claimed to have birthed your 2 girls in America , why are you also looking for ways to enter Canada for birthing ? ** You are also In Securing Visa to France ๐Ÿ˜Š. You with your CABALS are everywhere.

3. You re the one flying backwards . All your claims and travels are all lies to lure customers . Its a great conspiracies going on here . I am only on US travel threads . I pity who ends up in your web of lies .

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™

Baseless fabrications as always.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by NorthernshoreTS(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19
NorthernshoreTS:

Congratulations on your approval!! God is awesome.

I am very interested to know when you receive your passport back after your visa is stamped. Please kindly update the house when this happens.

Please if anyone recently got his/her US visa approved, how long did it take to receive your passport back from the US embassy?

Please someone with information on my above question should kindly answer me. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:39pm On Feb 19
NorthernshoreTS:

Please someone with information on my above question should kindly answer me. Thanks
If you attended a physical interview and got approval it usually doesnโ€™t take time, if you went on a Monday you should get your passport by Thursday or Friday of the same week. Usually one week maximum. Cheers!

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mrsoriginality: 7:26pm On Feb 19
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™
you are clearing delulu. Oh, yes. Birthed my 2 girls there. I am happy you saw that. Like I said before you're just a weed wishing you were a tree. Go look for a job nwoke. Just like a parasite with a *pick me attitude. At least I was not in any way giving unsolicited jargon... None can do anything for me just their genuine advice..... Changing different names just to dupe people. Tuea decade poo.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AnCorner: 7:29pm On Feb 19
vinci500:
This is exactly my situation too. I tried to schedule an appointment on February 18. Have you gotten email from them?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mrsoriginality: 7:31pm On Feb 19
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey ๐Ÿค 

3. You re the one flying backwards . All your claims and travels are all lies to lure customers . Its a great conspiracies going on here . I am only on US travel threads . I pity who ends up in your web of lies.

Best Wishes ๐Ÿ™
Boy, I am happy you saw that. You should go and check the post of my birth still in NL. 2013 and 2016. It's not a fluke. News flash got the 3moths visa after my appeal. Gutter boy.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 8:26pm On Feb 19
This thread needs serious cleaning. We can't even see questions from people. Oga, with the long reply you need to chill. All the experienced guys that helped out 2-3 yrs ago have all left this thread. Great information was dished out back to back. Now everywhere is full of long essay. SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (434) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Emerald138, emmy4topps

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102