Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (939607 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by EllyCiciCarter: 2:58pm On Feb 15
Hi all, I submitted my documents for IW on 30-1-2024, when I tracked on the caec website, it’s still stuck on “Application received” and my case hasn’t been updated since submission (30th). Should I be worried?? Also, when I checked the delivery information on the us docs website, it’s currently blank.
Has anyone ever experienced this? What can I do?
Thank yousmiley
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blessedone100: 9:40pm On Feb 15
Good evening Nairalanders.
Kindly advise me on what to do. I have submitted a ds-160 form for a family of 3. Interview has been scheduled. I noticed I filled a wrong travel date for the 3 of us on the DS-160 form. Meanwhile I can only replace the ds-160 form for only myself on my profile after filling the correct date.
Please how do I correct the travel dates of my family members who are also traveling with me? I noticed that I cannot access thier ds-160 forms. Your advise will be greatly appreciated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15
Blessedone100:
I noticed I filled a wrong travel date for the 3 of us on the DS-160 form. .
I wont bother because plans change.
I have a job interview that came up
I have to be part of a meeting that was fixed after I applied.
I want to bump my date in order to include a concert in the US I am now interested in attending.
The person I am spending a lot of time with in the US has a quick work trip and asked me to postpone/prepone
You can also change primary applicant DS160 only instead of everybody. I want to believe others are minors/children right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blessedone100: 8:05am On Feb 16
You can also change primary applicant DS160 only instead of everybody. I want to believe others are minors/children right?

Many thanks for your response. Just one minor and my wife.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16
Blessedone100:
Good evening Nairalanders.
Kindly advise me on what to do. I have submitted a ds-160 form for a family of 3. Interview has been scheduled. I noticed I filled a wrong travel date for the 3 of us on the DS-160 form. Meanwhile I can only replace the ds-160 form for only myself on my profile after filling the correct date.
Please how do I correct the travel dates of my family members who are also traveling with me? I noticed that I cannot access thier ds-160 forms. Your advise will be greatly appreciated.

Hey 🤠

** Don't listen to lazy or braggart advice .

Filling DS 160 form accurately and with updated information (including travel itinerary) has a lot to do with your visa issuance because the consular decide your visa based on what you wrote on each person's DS 160.

** Omitting that important error (not correcting the travel dates on each family member/dependent DS 160) makes you an irresponsible principal applicant .

1. If you have already booked a visa appointment and need to update the DS-160 confirmation number for a dependent, you should contact the embassy or consulate where you have booked the appointment and explain the situation.

2. They may be able to update the information for you, or they may require you to cancel the appointment and rebook it with the correct information.

3. It's important to ensure that all information provided on the DS-160 form is accurate and up-to-date, as this can impact your visa application process. CALL THE CGI CENTER .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:55am On Feb 17
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

** Don't listen to lazy or braggart advice .

Filling DS 160 form accurately and with updated information (including travel itinerary) has a lot to do with your visa issuance because the consular decide your visa based on what you wrote on each person's DS 160.

** Omitting that important error (not correcting the travel dates on each family member/dependent DS 160) makes you an irresponsible principal applicant .

1. If you have already booked a visa appointment and need to update the DS-160 confirmation number for a dependent, you should contact the embassy or consulate where you have booked the appointment and explain the situation.

2. They may be able to update the information for you, or they may require you to cancel the appointment and rebook it with the correct information.

3. It's important to ensure that all information provided on the DS-160 form is accurate and up-to-date, as this can impact your visa application process. CALL THE CGI CENTER .

Best Wishes 🙏
Dear Newboykashoggi,

I understand that you have a different opinion on how things should be done. However, it is important to remember that everyone's opinion is valid. Even though 2+2 always equals 4 and 1+3 also equals 4, it does not mean that one person's opinion is better than another's.

We should avoid name-calling and negative comments in this faceless forum. No one is here to brag or offer lazy advice. Instead, we should focus on building meaningful relationships and making positive changes. It is best to offer advice based on personal experiences and opinions.

Let's refrain from duplicating advice and crowding the thread. If you don't have anything new to add, it's best to stay silent.

I have met some amazing people on Nairaland, and I hope we can continue to build a positive community.

Best regards.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:59am On Feb 17
By the way, unless you're attending a time-sensitive function, by experience visa officers don't usually care about the exact dates of your travel. Instead, they usually ask about your destination city & state, reason for travel, occupation, income, marital status, whether you have children, the duration of your stay, and any other relevant information that may pique their interest. Wishing
anyone waiting for their interview all the best!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 12:29pm On Feb 17
Debbieeeeeee:

Dear Newboykashoggi,

I understand that you have a different opinion on how things should be done. However, it is important to remember that everyone's opinion is valid. Even though 2+2 always equals 4 and 1+3 also equals 4, it does not mean that one person's opinion is better than another's.

We should avoid name-calling and negative comments in this faceless forum. No one is here to brag or offer lazy advice. Instead, we should focus on building meaningful relationships and making positive changes. It is best to offer advice based on personal experiences and opinions.

Let's refrain from duplicating advice and crowding the thread. If you don't have anything new to add, it's best to stay silent.

I have met some amazing people on Nairaland, and I hope we can continue to build a positive community.

Best regards.
INSPECTOR DEBBIE grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Shemadex(m): 12:30pm On Feb 17
Good afternoon gurus in the house
pls I am looking for reschedule options on my application but I can't found it
Pls some one should help me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 1:19pm On Feb 17
hunee:

INSPECTOR DEBBIE grin grin grin grin
😂😂 I know my guy's handwriting anywhere I see it
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 1:30pm On Feb 17
Debbie you bad jor grin grin grin
Debbieeeeeee:

😂😂 I know my guy's handwriting anywhere I see it
Me sef been done dey reason the matter before now. hin na system guy grin
Last last you will join @justwise to do moderator work here grin grin grin grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17
Debbieeeeeee:

Dear Newboykashoggi,

Best regards.

Hey 🤠

@debieeeeeeee or whatever , you are the one doing the name calling by tagging me NewboyKhashoggi . Stop fanning the flame of resentment on Nairaland and look for tangible time to research solutions to people's problem on Nairaland .

1. I did not mention any name in my advice and my advice is totally different from the previous ones . Someone advised the OP to disregard the mistake after talking about (unecessary) his own business appointment in the USA.

2. You too have supported the same mistake by saying travel itinerary or dates is not important on DS 160.

3. Both of you have forgotten that the 1st thing the VO does on the interview day is to open your DS 160 and he or she is expecting stress -free information because you have less than 15 minutes . How will a responsible principal not correct the mistake he has realized on his dependents DS 160 ? This is why on the DS form they ask you ;. DID YOU FILL THIS FORM YOURSELF ? *** In order to hold you responsible for the outcome .

@Debieeeeeeee stop twisting my responses on Nairaland . Go and use your time in updating yourself and focus on uniting all Nairalanders . You are dividing people stylishly and causing animosity on Nairaland .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 4:08pm On Feb 17
Debbieeeeeee:
By the way, unless you're attending a time-sensitive function, by experience visa officers don't usually care about the exact dates of your travel. Instead, they usually ask about your destination city & state, reason for travel, occupation, income, marital status, whether you have children, the duration of your stay, and any other relevant information that may pique their interest. Wishing
anyone waiting for their interview all the best!

Hey 🤠

I disagree with you . The visa officer or consular will determine your duration of stay by the departure and arrival dates you filled in your DS 1-60 especially on B1/B2 visiting visas which you re expected to stay for a short time and return to your country .

*** Can i also tell you this ? If you deliberately leave that section (arrival & departure /travel plans) blank or unfilled it would be counted as a trick to the VO. That section tells the VO your (mind) duration of stay . You must indicate your travel plans (arrival and departure ) if you are genuine traveler and you know what you want to go and do in America . Omitting that section is like a business man who doesn't wear a wristwatch .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:17pm On Feb 17
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

I disagree with you . The visa officer or consular will determine your duration of stay by the departure and arrival dates you filled in your DS 1-60 especially on B1/B2 visiting visas which you re expected to stay for a short time and return to your country .

*** Can i also tell you this ? If you deliberately leave that section (arrival & departure /travel plans) blank or unfilled it would be counted as a trick to the VO. That section tells the VO your (mind) duration of stay . You must indicate your travel plans (arrival and departure ) if you are genuine traveler and you know what you want to go and do in America . Omitting that section is like a business man who doesn't wear a wristwatch .

Best Wishes 🙏
The last time I filled out a DS-160, there was no provision for a departure date. Instead, there was only an option to provide an estimated arrival day. Additionally, there was a section where I could specify how long I intended to stay in the USA.
Have you forgotten that plans change?

You too best wishes

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:26pm On Feb 17
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

@debieeeeeeee or whatever , you are the one doing the name calling by tagging me NewboyKhashoggi . Stop fanning the flame of resentment on Nairaland and look for tangible time to research solutions to people's problem on Nairaland .

1. I did not mention any name in my advice and my advice is totally different from the previous ones . Someone advised the OP to disregard the mistake after talking about (unecessary) his own business appointment in the USA.

2. You too have supported the same mistake by saying travel itinerary or dates is not important on DS 160.

3. Both of you have forgotten that the 1st thing the VO does on the interview day is to open your DS 160 and he or she is expecting stress -free information because you have less than 15 minutes . How will a responsible principal not correct the mistake he has realized on his dependents DS 160 ? This is why on the DS form they ask you ;. DID YOU FILL THIS FORM YOURSELF ? *** In order to hold you responsible for the outcome .

@Debieeeeeeee stop [b]twisting my responses on Nairaland . Go and use your time in updating yourself and focus on uniting all Nairalanders . [/b]You are dividing people stylishly and causing animosity on Nairaland .

Best Wishes 🙏

Lol 😂 you've started again and I don't have your time today. Everyone knows your multiple usernames forget it we left that phase already we let you be. If nairalanders like make dem no unite wetin concern me 😩.
You're the one saying someone is offering lazy and braggart advice you are the same person who is saying don't cause troubles after you have thrown certain words around. There's a reaction to every statement either good or bad.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:26pm On Feb 17
hunee:
Debbie you bad jor grin grin grin
Me sef been done dey reason the matter before now. hin na system guy grin
Last last you will join @justwise to do moderator work here grin grin grin grin
Lol emi moderator ke 😂 I no get strength

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shipdoc: 4:41pm On Feb 17
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

@Debieeeeeeee stop twisting my responses on Nairaland . Go and use your time in updating yourself and focus on uniting all Nairalanders . You are dividing people stylishly and causing animosity on Nairaland .

Best Wishes 🙏
You write exactly like @ NewboyKhashoggi . You are equally aggressive, trying to be on every topic and trying to be the most correct.

Just my observations. You can give your advice and leave the rest. None of us is a VO. No one can predict exactly what any VO will do.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17
shipdoc:

You write exactly like @ NewboyKhashoggi . You are equally aggressive, trying to be on every topic and trying to be the most correct.

Just my observations. You can give your advice and leave the rest. None of us is a VO. No one can predict exactly what any VO will do.

Cheers.

Hey 🤠

You together with @debieeeeeee cannot proof in a court of law that i was @Newboykashoggi , and if I see you physically you can pay me millions of Naira when we get to law court .

Where is the aggressiveness in my write up ? I am only active in US Student visa and Visiting visa threads . @shipdock i am challenging you to point out other threads that you have seen my posts

If you point other threads out i am authoritatively given the moderators to ban me . Point out the threads et's see ?

Your coming out is @debieeeeeee's work but i don't understand his problem . Nairaland is not paying me .

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17
OyoTunjiUSA:
I did not mention any name {when I abused someone and thrashed the comment made because of animosity in me}
If you live in a glass house, don’t throw stones.
Have some spine and quote profiles if you want to continue in your old ways. Change is difficult. I was routing for you but seems it’s de javu.

Like I said to @blessedone100, “I won’t bother”. That’s what I (me / fkj950ax) would do. Nothing stops OyoTunjiUSA from doing it a different way.
And you have started challenging everyone again, like NewBoyKashogi

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17
Debbieeeeeee:

Lol 😂 you've started again and I don't have your time today. Everyone knows your multiple usernames forget it we left that phase already we let you be. If nairalanders like make dem no unite wetin concern me 😩.
You're the one saying someone is offering lazy and braggart advice you are the same person who is saying don't cause troubles after you have thrown certain words around. There's a reaction to every statement either good or bad.

Hey 🤠

Even Mr Seun or @justwise knows the meaning of name calling . I don't even think that you understand the grammar you are typing . Where is name calling in what i wrote ? Was there an ethnic or religious mention there ?

If i say Debieeeee is lazy , then that's an insult to you and not name calling . But if i say Debieeeee is giving a lazy advice , that's not an insult and it's not name calling but you only like pointing out my piece on Nairaland when you don't really have anything to do as a result natural hatred for my style of writing.

You tagging me with another monicker without genuine evidence is the name calling that can put you into problem . Even did @Newboykashoggi offended you ? Tell us what he did to you ?

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:08pm On Feb 17
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🤠

Even Mr Seun or @justwise knows the meaning of name calling . I don't even think that you understand the grammar you are typing . Where is name calling in what i wrote ? Was there an ethnic or religious mention there ?

If i say Debieeeee is lazy , then that's an insult to you and not name calling . But if i say Debieeeee is giving a lazy advice , that's not an insult and it's not name calling but you only like pointing out my piece on Nairaland when you don't really have anything to do as a result natural hatred for my style of writing.

You tagging me with another monicker without genuine evidence is the name calling that can put you into problem . Even did @Newboykashoggi offended you ? Tell us what he did to you ?

Best Wishes 🙏
I don't hate your writing style. In fact, I like it because it reveals your character. The problem lies in the way you give advice. You always shove it down everyone's throat and any contrary advice other than what you've given is lazy, wrong, braggart and it's an offence to you 🤣. Actually, you make this thread lively because I always laugh when I read a piece from you.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17
Shemadex:
Good afternoon gurus in the house
pls I am looking for reschedule options on my application but I can't found it
Pls some one should help me

Hey 🤠

1. If you cannot find it then you have used it up. Wait till your present Appointment time or use your last card (Emergency Appointment Option).

2. If you cannot find the Emergency Appointment Option then you 're on your way to buying another MRV if you are not satisfy with your present Appointment slot 🙄

Best Wishes 🙏
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 8:11pm On Feb 17
grin grin grin grin grin
Debbieeeeeee:

I don't hate your writing style. In fact, I like it because it reveals your character. The problem lies in the way you give advice. You always shove it down everyone's throat and any contrary advice other than what you've given is lazy, wrong, braggart and it's an offence to you 🤣. Actually, you make this thread lively because I always laugh when I read a piece from you.
E be like say you don dey crush ooo grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
cc: Newboykashoggi a.k.a Mr Oyotunji grin grin grin grin come and carry your kaya
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:58pm On Feb 17
hunee:
grin grin grin grin grin
E be like say you don dey crush ooo grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
cc: Newboykashoggi a.k.a Mr Oyotunji grin grin grin grin come and carry your kaya
Crush nibooooooo 🏃‍♀️ mo ti salo o.
His responses are a comic relief on some days.
You forgot to add aka BagofSweets, SleepingTablets ArinzeAminuBoys

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 10:10pm On Feb 17
Debbieeeeeee:

Crush nibooooooo 🏃‍♀️ mo ti salo o.
His responses are a comic relief on some days.
Hahaha. Debra rora ma pami na grin grin

I say you like this boy seh, you kram all him name old and recent for head grin grin grin
Talk to your mind Debo Debo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 10:12pm On Feb 17
For real Oyotunji is a Genius. How do you login and out of 5 accounts at the same time?
How do you do that?
Cos i dont get.
You a genius man cc:oyotunji
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 10:15pm On Feb 17
hunee:
...all him name old and recent
Debbieeeeeee:
He will soon come and deny all those names are different people
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:24pm On Feb 17
hunee:

Hahaha. Debra rora ma pami na grin grin

I say you like this boy seh, you kram all him name old and recent for head grin grin grin
Talk to your mind Debo Debo
He says kashoggi is his mentor 😂😂😂 that’s why I said comic relief 😮‍💨 you know I was born last night.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:25pm On Feb 17
fkj950ax:

Yes they’re different people in the actual sense. Let’s just say 5 in 1 😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 10:32pm On Feb 17
Fr, the guy na genius walahi
fkj950ax:

That multiple accounts he manages na him even dey suprise me.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hunee: 10:34pm On Feb 17
The guy ehn undecided
Debbieeeeeee:

He says kashoggi is his mentor 😂😂😂 that’s why I said comic relief 😮‍💨 you know I was born last night.
Debbie you ke last night? grin grin no comot my ribs o.
Make i free you jeje, i no say house don full.
wink

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17
hunee:
The guy ehn undecided
Debbie you ke last night? grin grin no comot my ribs o.
Make i free you jeje, i no say house don full.
wink

Hey 🤠

@Debbieeeeee, @hunee, @fkj950ax, and @shipdoc .

1. Look at the way you are all exposing yourselves as an irresponsible personalities on the platform that is being read mostly in West Africa and few countries abroad .

2. You are all Dramatis personae in Aki Na Ukwa" which means that any managerial portfolio that is given to any one of you will collapse .

Best Wishes 🙏

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (439) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.