Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (948812 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by bass7: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
seyewest:

www.ustraveldocs.com (For scheduling interview date)

www.ceac.state.gov ( filling application form ds160)

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by piscesnow(f): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dreamhighnow:

I have an interview in Abuja by oct. How was your interview? Hope they are not cancelling abuja b1b2
It’s later this month, haven’t had the interview yet. Please if you get any information do let me know so I can plan. I asked someone else who had an interview for Abuja last month on this thread but no response yet so �
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
piscesnow:

It’s later this month, haven’t had the interview yet. Please if you get any information do let me know so I can plan. I asked someone else who had an interview for Abuja last month on this thread but no response yet so �

Okay. If it is sure. I'm thinking of booking my flight to abuja. Mine is November. I sent you PM
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mane48: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
is there early interview date for b1,b2 visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mialate: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please if a passport expires in Feb 2022. Can the said passport be used to travel in November 2021? Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
mialate:
Please if a passport expires in Feb 2022. Can the said passport be used to travel in November 2021? Thanks

Yes you can.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mialate: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Thanks Seyewest.

seyewest:

Yes you can.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DaDoctor: 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
piscesnow:

When did u apply to get this early date ? Learnt there is no date.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by piscesnow(f): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
DaDoctor:

When did u apply to get this early date ? Learnt there is no date.
February this year
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by dydx2020(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hello , I have a friend who is a US Citizen and want to send me IV . Recently, he said the US embassies have stopped issuing visitors Visa for all nonimmigrant.
Please, how true is this information.

Awaiting response pls.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by overlord77: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
dydx2020:
Hello , I have a friend who is a US Citizen and want to send me IV . Recently, he said the US embassies have stopped issuing visitors Visa for all nonimmigrant.

Awaiting response pls.

No amount of IV is needed to get a US tourist visa. I don't know where people got this idea of needing an IV to get a US tourist visa.
If you are a genuine tourist, I doubt you'd get an appointment date anytime near. You can keep checking though

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
dydx2020:

Awaiting response pls.

I don't think that is true
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by babamiMato: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Guys , does anyone know if the B1 B2 visa is still ongoing with reasonably close dates (including next year)? There were some speculations that they're pushing the interview dates as far as 2024. even their website says 824 days that is 2yrs+ ... any up-to-date information would be highly appreciated ... can reach me @telegram :Mato_tx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DaDoctor: 12:49am On Oct 16, 2021
piscesnow:

February this year

Lucky u
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by CeokRicchezza: 1:34am On Oct 16, 2021
Hi guys, my bro has a U.S citizen who wants to help him move over there. We started out with an Invitation letter but now he wants my bro to get his work visa from Nigeria that he'll provide his details for guardianship

My questions goes like this
1. Will they consider granting him a work visa to USA?
2. If yes, what info of his supposed guardian will he need to provide at the visa center?
3. He does not have a travel record before as this is his first time, just collected a new passport. Will this hinder his chance of securing a work visa?
4. Any gaps you feel we'll need for a smooth process will be appreciated.

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2021
CeokRicchezza:
Hi guys, my bro has a U.S citizen who wants to help him move over there. We started out with an Invitation letter but now he wants my bro to get his work visa from Nigeria that he'll provide his details for guardianship

2. If yes, what info of his supposed guardian will he need to provide at the visa center?
3. He does not have a travel record before as this is his first time, just collected a new passport. Will this hinder his chance of securing a work visa?

Thank you

Send this link to your brother

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/wizard.html

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lordchosen: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
CeokRicchezza:

Thank you

this are the Type of Visa you need to work

What does H-1B visa status mean?
The H-1B is a temporary (nonimmigrant) visa category that allows employers to petition for highly educated foreign professionals to work in “specialty occupations” that require at least a bachelor's degree or the equivalent.

What is J-1 visa USA?
The J-1 visa, also known as the Exchange Visitor Visa or J student visa, is for anyone outside of the US who wishes to take part in study- and work-related exchange programs approved by the Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.

or you Apply for Immigrant visa which Required you to Marry an American Citizen.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Astonestone: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Pls has anyone travelled recently with b1/b2 into the US? Was there any issue?

Also is Turkish airline allowed to fly into US on b1/b2?

Or do I go direct with delta?
There’s no direct flight from Abv so I’m searching for the best option.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lordchosen: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Astonestone:

Thanks

You Can Travel with Any Airline no Restriction.......be ready to Answer Couple of Question at the Port of Entry. Delete any Messages about you coming to Yankee to Work on your Phone. your Purpose of Visit....just get your Story Straight you will be fine
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Astonestone: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
lordchosen:

You Can Travel with Any Airline no Restriction.......be ready to Answer Couple of Question at the Port of Entry. Delete any Messages about you coming to Yankee to Work on your Phone. your Purpose of Visit....just get your Story Straight you will be fine
[quote author=lordchosen post=106789379]

I was worried because their proclamation mentioned the types of visa class allowed into Us - also if transiting through EU countries in Schengen zone you can’t come in. Hence the question
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Astonestone:

Yes. A lot of people have traveled into the US with B1/2

Yes it is

Less stressful if you come to Lagos and fly from MMIA. Delta can be the preferred. Shorter flight time. No 3rd party country immigration and COVID checks. Your COVID result will not be in danger of exceeding 72 hours. Most expensive
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
lordchosen:

There are still restrictions on some countries and by extension, the airlines of those countries.
The full restrictions by the USA will be lifted November 08, 2021.
It is not every airline that he can travel with.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by CeokRicchezza: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Thank you for explaining

lordchosen:

this are the Type of Visa you need to work

What does H-1B visa status mean?
The H-1B is a temporary (nonimmigrant) visa category that allows employers to petition for highly educated foreign professionals to work in “specialty occupations” that require at least a bachelor's degree or the equivalent.

What is J-1 visa USA?
The J-1 visa, also known as the Exchange Visitor Visa or J student visa, is for anyone outside of the US who wishes to take part in study- and work-related exchange programs approved by the Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.

or you Apply for Immigrant visa which Required you to Marry an American Citizen.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by CeokRicchezza: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Astonestone: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=fkj950ax post=106792724][/quote]

Thank you very much. I appreciate
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by babamiMato: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
babamiMato:
Guys , does anyone know if the B1 B2 visa is still ongoing with reasonably close dates (including next year)? There were some speculations that they're pushing the interview dates as far as 2024. even their website says 824 days that is 2yrs+ ... any up-to-date information would be highly appreciated ... can reach me @telegram :Mato_tx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Abdoor44: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hello gurus in the house, I would like to ask some questions about B1/B2 visitor visa,

I am a student in Europe, I got an invitation letter from a university in the states to attend a 3 weeks training and seminar which i have been given a topic to present at the seminar, it was stated in the invitation letter that i will be attending one of their departmental conference during my period of visit. It also stated in the invitation letter that my accommodation, food, and local transportation will be covered and i will be picked up at the airport by the university rep on the day of my arrival in the states...These are my questions?

1. 2019, i was rejected a Canadian student visa from Nija...July 2021 i was rejected UK visa to attend a conference base on covid 19 and financial reasons and the visa application was made in Europe. What is my chance of getting approved for the US visa?

2. In 2014 i traveled to UAE.... in 2019 i visited Ghana. recently i visited Germany and turkey. Will these visited countries fly as travel history?

3. I intend to use self-sponsorship for the trip, although all my living expenses for the 3weeks stay will be covered by my host institution in the state... I have a registered business in Nigeria being run and managed by my staff while I'm here for my studies and the business documents is with me, can this prove my source of income....?

Thank in anticipation as you take your precious time to answer my questions above!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2021
Hello,
Please has anyone gotten an appointment lately?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Drae20: 1:58am On Oct 19, 2021
Hello Friends,

I applied for the B-1 Visa last week, got January 2024 as the earliest date available. After reading and going through the criteria for an emergency interview on the USA website.
I immediately packaged myself, based on my experience as a Chartered Accountant and having genuine intent to travel for business collaborations in the automobile industry. I applied for an expedite interview appointment attaching all my proofs including bank statement and all important documents at my disposal
The emergency appointment was approved and a date was automatically selected for me by them.

My concerns: I learnt it will be difficult for someone who claims to be an importer of USA Vehicles to be issued a Visa, please how true is this?
I really need experience in this line, though i have all necessary documents you can imagine. I am also married with two kids, i have landed properties (though no C of O yet), expecting more than 7 cars already shipped from the USA, my wife is a year two PhD student in one of the most rated University in the Southwest, she also has an unused and unexpired B-1 visa.

Please your honest experience will be much appreciated at this time.

Kudos to all as i await feedbacks!!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lordchosen: 6:27am On Oct 19, 2021
Drae20:
Hello Friends,

I applied for the B-1 Visa last week, got January 2024 as the earliest date available. After reading and going through the criteria for an emergency interview on the USA website.
I immediately packaged myself, based on my experience as a Chartered Accountant and having genuine intent to travel for business collaborations in the automobile industry. I applied for an expedite interview appointment attaching all my proofs including bank statement and all important documents at my disposal.
The emergency appointment was approved and a date was automatically selected for me by them.

My concerns: I learnt it will be difficult for someone who claims to be an importer of USA Vehicles to be issued a Visa, please how true is this?
I really need experience in this line, though i have all necessary documents you can imagine. I am also married with two kids, i have landed properties (though no C of O yet), expecting more than 7 cars already shipped from the USA, my wife is a year two PhD student in one of the most rated University in the Southwest, she also has an unused and unexpired B-1 visa.

Please your honest experience will be much appreciated at this time.

Kudos to all as i await feedbacks!!!

I wish you Good Luck but to be Honest there's no Emergency Situation in what you just said........i think you should just Cancel the Appointment ..........the Officer will be after to see what the emergency was and not car documents..........I also applied for my Immigrant visa to be expedited based on medical condition and was granted.......Business Trips are not Considered Emergency.........Better to wait than have the Record of Refusal ...........all the best

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lordchosen: 6:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Abdoor44:
Hello gurus in the house, I would like to ask some questions about B1/B2 visitor visa,

I am a student in Europe, I got an invitation letter from a university in the states to attend a 3 weeks training and seminar which i have been given a topic to present at the seminar, it was stated in the invitation letter that i will be attending one of their departmental conference during my period of visit. It also stated in the invitation letter that my accommodation, food, and local transportation will be covered and i will be picked up at the airport by the university rep on the day of my arrival in the states...These are my questions?

1. 2019, i was rejected a Canadian student visa from Nija...July 2021 i was rejected UK visa to attend a conference base on covid 19 and financial reasons and the visa application was made in Europe. What is my chance of getting approved for the US visa?

2. In 2014 i traveled to UAE.... in 2019 i visited Ghana. recently i visited Germany and turkey. Will these visited countries fly as travel history?

3. I intend to use self-sponsorship for the trip, although all my living expenses for the 3weeks stay will be covered by my host institution in the state... I have a registered business in Nigeria being run and managed by my staff while I'm here for my studies and the business documents is with me, can this prove my source of income....?

Thank in anticipation as you take your precious time to answer my questions above!

You can give it a try....no where to indicate you have been refused a visa before in visa application form.... unless there was a Denied stamp on your passport........am not sure the type of visa you will be applying for. because B1/B2 visa is not for training and for you to secure a student visa you need to hv I20. J1 Visa will be the best if you are a Professional
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by babamiMato: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2021
Guys , does anyone know if the B1 B2 visa is still ongoing with reasonably close dates (including next year)? There were some speculations that they're pushing the interview dates as far as 2024. even their website says 824 days that is 2yrs+ ... any up-to-date information would be highly appreciated ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (441) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.