Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles (14897 Views)

I And My Husby ... / Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics / Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by aimmoney9: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2020
Rekhina:
THe man in question slepted with her maid for 10yrs built house 4 her n her 2 kids with d ladies money slowpoke! Don't worry the dick will grow back! grin
No matter how bad it is walking away is the best thing....now the man can press charges and sue her ass..If d reverse was d case u won't support d man...
Your brain has two sides, the ryt side and the left side, on the ryt side der is nothing left and on d left side der is nothing ryt....

6 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Harrynight(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2020
She drugged the man?
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Deepfeel:

You!

Yes you , shut up

... smiley smiley Hi
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Miniso:
miniso 's mum is a big ode
disrespectful boy grin
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by czarr(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Purpletee:
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!!,heaven won't fall if most of y'all married men stay faithful to your wives,you'll say it's not easy to eat one soup for the rest of your life,the woman wey dey chop only your soup na mumu abi undecided
women cheat just as much as men if not more.....so can we stop with the women eat just one soup tale already its getting stale.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
In as much as I don't support what the woman did....she would v chosen better options.
Anyway, I can't tolerate a cheat because I abhor cheating to the core.
But till date, I still wonder why men that cheat always find it so painful when their wife cheat too?. I mean...scores are now equal and both have access to taste different soups giving way for an open relationship.
If that is put in place, wouldn't the world be a better place with no abuse, trauma and all that drama?
Just saying my mind tho..... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by khiaa(f): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:
Pls the american idiot howling like a crane x is she so stupid ?

You can't even construct a correct sentence, just go and munch on your COW'S rotten cooch and die.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2020
khiaa:

You can't even construct a correct sentence, just go and munch on your COW'S rotten cooch and die.
Shut up u American piglet
Yeyehuman
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Deepfeel(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:
Shut up u American piglet
Yeyehuman

Hey Rekhina Rekhina

Be careful

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Deepfeel:

Hey Rekhina Rekhina

Be careful
Oh fvck you ,she insulted first can't u see blindboy grin
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Deepfeel(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:
Oh fvck you ,she insulted first can't u see blindboy

Rekhina Rekhina

Behave yourself, you know what you did

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Deepfeel:

Rekhina Rekhina

Metaphysical n simplyleo pls come someone wants to fight ur wife!

Cc imhotep lzaa adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2020
Deepfeel:

Rekhina Rekhina

wats my offense harvey kiss kiss
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Deepfeel(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:

Cc imhotep lzaa adaibeku

Wait for me

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Deepfeel(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:
wats my offense harvey kiss kiss

Leave the young lady alone

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Maybe this is the cure to men being polygamous in nature, being unrepentant philanderers who expect to get away with bad behavior.

Let us see how he will cheat now.

But this is terrible tho.

I will just Waka pass with my dignity intact and move on.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by MetaPhysical: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:

Cc imhotep lzaa adaibeku

Deepfeel, nna leave my Rekhina alone o.

Chineke gozie gi!
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by comradewanle(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
missvaj2015:
That's what I tell women that if you can't stay with a cheating man; then don't get married. Men must cheat because, its their nature. If na me be the man eeh. Just pray I don't survive it if not hummm. The rest would be history cry

Wow, so we can still see a lady that can reason like this? I wish to know you.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by MetaPhysical: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Maybe this is the cure to men being polygamous in nature, being unrepentant philanderers who expect to get away with bad behavior.

Let us see how he will cheat now.

But this is terrible tho.

I will just Waka pass with my dignity intact and move on.

This is harsh treatment. Just because of cheatting.

Imagine if man cut off a woman breast ffor cheating on him. How does that sound?
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Liliantalks: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
This is wickedness , it’s better u pour him hot water
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

This is harsh treatment. Just because of cheatting.

Imagine if man cut off a woman breast ffor cheating on him. How does that sound?
Uncle, I said maybe.

It is harsh. But actions have consequences.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
That is also wickedness.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by MedicH: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Hahahahaahahahaha hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He messed with the wrongest chick,
Advice: men when ur wife receives beatings n cheatings from ur sorryass and keeps quiet, this always happens...
For black angels avoids weak & shallow men like dis,cos we don't wonna kill nor harm no more! smiley

She will get a life sentence hope you know. A premeditated attempt to commit murder. A first degree count charge.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
comradewanle:

Wow, so we can still see a lady that can reason like this? I wish to know you.
so that you can cheat on her abi. It is not the nature of men to cheat. That's a lie

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
What's the difference??
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Liliantalks: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
What's the difference??
there is a big difference my brother,,, a huge difference, think about it
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Liliantalks: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
That is also wickedness.
yes in a lower degree
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes in a lower degree
Giving someone 3rd degree burns is not na lower degree. It's the same thing. You scar the man for life
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
there is a big difference my brother,,, a huge difference, think about it
It's still wickedness..... Both will cause harm
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
MedicH:

I'll delete your comment because the words of apes hold no water in this world.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Liliantalks: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Giving someone 3rd degree burns is not na lower degree. It's the same thing. You scar the man for life
ask the man which he would hv preferred . All is wickedness n I will never do that to anyone ,, but actually, the ones who pour them hot water r much better

All men cheat but respect ur wife enough to keep it very secret

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex- With A Movie Title / Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos / Side Chicks Dance Seductively With Their Chests, Pull Down Undies To Twerk (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.