Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles (15458 Views)

I And My Husby ... / Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics / Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Liliantalks: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
It's still wickedness..... Both will cause harm
yes I know that
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Blessnelly(f): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
What a world
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:
Oh fvck you ,she insulted first can't u see blindboy grin
Don't mind her . she has a sharp tongue . I don't even think she is a legitimate citizen of America .
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by MetaPhysical: 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Uncle, I said maybe.

It is harsh. But actions have consequences.

grin. This consequence went too far.

So where are the testikles now?
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by comradewanle(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
so that you can cheat on her abi. It is not the nature of men to cheat. That's a lie

Rara oooh. Just liked the way she reasons
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
ask the man which he would hv preferred . All is wickedness n I will never do that to anyone ,, but actually, the ones who pour them hot water r much better

All men cheat but respect ur wife enough to keep it very secret
All men cheat, bit respect your wife and yourself enough not to do it.

So who are these men cheating with? Or are they bisexual.

Any man who cheats in his matrimonial home should feel what it is like to lose the trust and respect of the one he made vows to. He should lose his marital home.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by MedicH: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I'll delete your comment because the words of apes hold no water in this world.

Haha old fool... because the affected is not ur brother right? Try kill a man that way and watch ur silly ass go down to hell. Look at an ugly load of shit justifying the most vicious domestic violence in human history. Scumbag
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
comradewanle:

Rara oooh. Just liked the way she reasons
like a normal brainwashed Nigerian woman abi?
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
MedicH:

deleted.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin. This consequence went too far.

So where are the testikles now?
she must have fed it to him
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Liliantalks: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
All men cheat, bit respect your wife and yourself enough not to do it.

So who are these men cheating with? Or are they bisexual.

Any man who cheats in his matrimonial home should feel what it is like to lose the trust and respect of the one he made vows to. He should lose his marital home.
okay . When he’s caught ofcourse
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by drealcivilceno(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Hahahahaahahahaha hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He messed with the wrongest chick,
Advice: men when ur wife receives beatings n cheatings from ur sorryass and keeps quiet, this always happens...
For black angels avoids weak & shallow men like dis,cos we don't wonna kill nor harm no more! smiley

Yeah, d weak.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by comradewanle(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
like a normal brainwashed Nigerian woman abi?

So you think she is brainwashed with what she said?
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Deepfeel(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Deepfeel, nna leave my Rekhina alone o.

Chineke gozie gi!

Nwanne metaphyscical tell your wife to leave my khiaa alone o

I don't want problems
Udo

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by MetaPhysical: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
she must have fed it to him

Thats even worse!

I see you relate well with her position.

How did she get him so relaxed that she was able to complete this without a fight? grin

Women are evil.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by MetaPhysical: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Deepfeel:

Nwanne metaphyscical tell your wife to leave my khiaa alone o

I don't want problems
Udo

Who is khiaa? I thought you were with Ama the other day. grin
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Don't mind her . she has a sharp tongue . I don't even think she is a legitimate citizen of America . [/quote]Everyone now know her,
Khiaa Shame som1 said that he saw a lady login in nairaland with Khiaa in orile gutter town , but her boys deepfeel n Kingarthur21 said is a lie
We knew in all rumours der are atom of truth
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Deepfeel(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Am a married man with a hand full of female friends

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ask him my sweet husband ,he wants foreign pvssy grin cheesy
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Deepfeel:

Leave the young lady alone
She insulted me first, are u sure u are married dis one u chase Khiaa like ijiji

Cc imhotep lzaa some1 disgraces biafran pride just 4 an American refugee

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Deepfeel(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:
Don't mind her . she has a sharp tongue . I don't even think she is a legitimate citizen of America . Everyone now know her,
Khiaa Shame som1 said that he saw a lady login in nairaland with Khiaa in orile gutter town , but her boys deepfeel n Kingarthur21 said is a lie
We knew in all rumours der are atom of truth

Don't let me expose you, I have pics of you kissing husbandsnatcher

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Deepfeel:

Don't let me expose you, I have pics of you kissing husbandsnatcher
Metaphysical u see wat am talking of Harvey, is he not possessed by a foreign demon

Ew ww our biafrin brother is gone cry cry cry cry

A Minute silent biafran
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Deepfeel(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:
She insulted me first, are u sure u are married dis one u chase Khiaa like ijiji

Cc imhotep lzaa some1 disgraces biafran pride just 4 an American refugee

May Allah forgive you, I'm a loyal husband and father

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Deepfeel(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Metaphysical hmmm I have pics of your wife passionatly kissing snatcher I don't want to blackmail her o , we are friends on Facebook

Rekhina:
Metaphysical u see wat am talking of Harvey, is he not possessed by a foreign demon

Ew ww our biafrin brother is gone cry cry cry cry

A Minute silent biafran

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Deepfeel:

Nice photo of Jibril al Sudangrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Deepfeel:

don't blaspheme with his name(phuh sWt) Allah barikidi
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Deepfeel:
Metaphysical hmmm I have pics of your wife passionatly kissing snatcher I don't want to blackmail her o , we are friends on Facebook

which foto asshole
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
comradewanle:

So you think she is brainwashed with what she said?
yes. In this case, she can't think beyond the norm
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Liliantalks:
okay . When he’s caught ofcourse
he's supposed to be vigilant and guard his heart. So it's still his fault
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Deepfeel(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:
don't blaspheme with his name(phuh sWt) Allah barikidi

Rekhina Rekhina
Mey za olmigti Allah hav merci un yu

Ahamdullahi ahamdullahi

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Deepfeel(m): 3:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:
which foto asshole

The pic you were kissing another female
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Brunicekid(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jesus!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts / How Can I Increase My Hip?i Have None. / Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.