Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,131 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles (15462 Views)

I And My Husby ... / Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics / Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by mechanics(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hmmmm, this is devilish.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Deepfeel:

Rekhina Rekhina
Mey za olmigti Allah hav merci un yu

Ahamdullahi ahamdullahi
speaking stupid arabic
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Deepfeel(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:
speaking stupid arabic

Haba how many times have you being to mecca or medina ?

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Deepfeel:

Haba how many times have you being to mecca or medina ?
u mean world ritual center Mecca" , once" that place is a sacrificial place where 10% downliners are use by upliners, the atmosphere there stinks of gradeA evil .
Am an atheist anyway, but Islam is for money making aguru egbuofuo mmadu
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by MhizJoyce(f): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Hahahahaahahahaha hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He messed with the wrongest chick,
Advice: men when ur wife receives beatings n cheatings from ur sorryass and keeps quiet, this always happens...
For black angels avoids weak & shallow men like dis,cos we don't wonna kill nor harm no more! smiley
It was an edited pix. Nigerians are gullible.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by MhizJoyce(f): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Purpletee:
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!!!,heaven won't fall if most of y'all married men stay faithful to your wives,you'll say it's not easy to eat one soup for the rest of your life,the woman wey dey chop only your soup na mumu abi undecided
Shut up there. Lol. It was edited in 2007. So Nigerians can be this gullible. Lol
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Deepfeel(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:
u mean world ritual center Mecca" , once" that place is a sacrificial place where 10% downliners are use by upliners, the atmosphere there stinks of gradeA evil .
Am an atheist anyway, but Islam is for money making aguru egbuofuo mmadu

I know you are not a Muslim na I was just joking around

Biko make a lot of Arab money and retire with a mansion lol

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by khiaa(f): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:
She insulted me first, are u sure u are married dis one u chase Khiaa like ijiji

Cc imhotep lzaa some1 disgraces biafran pride just 4 an American refugee

Shut up you lying gutter trash.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
khiaa:

Shut up you lying gutter trash.
How are you guys coping with that crazy president?
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by khiaa(f): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
imhotep:

How are you guys coping with that crazy president?

I'm doing great, that racist, reta.rded piece of poo can't bring me down.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
khiaa:

I'm doing great, that, racist reta.rded piece of poo can't bring me down.
Its really annoying to watch him regurgitate gibberish during his so-called press conferences.

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by khiaa(f): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
imhotep:

Its really annoying to watch him regurgitate gibberish during his so-called press conferences.

I swear that mor.on suffers from Alzheimer's. He is an embarrassment to my country.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
khiaa:

I swear that mor.on suffers from Alzheimer's. He is an embarrassment to my country.
I really feel that herbal solutions will end this mess.
So-called Western medicine has failed humanity, it has been hijacked by sociopaths.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by khiaa(f): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
imhotep:

I really feel that herbal solutions will end this mess.
So-called Western medicine has failed humanity, it has been hijacked by sociopaths.

He needs to be put in the hospital for the mentally ill.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
khiaa:

He needs to be put in the hospital for the mentally ill.
The imbecility of his supporters never ceases to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by piamily(f): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
TrollKiller:
An aggrieved wife has taken the adage ‘hell hath no fury like a woman scorned’ to another level. According to the tweet shared by @whitney_beryl, the wife caught her husband sleeping with the house help and she sliced off his male member, cooked it with noodles and shared the picture on Snapchat.

It is well ooo �

Source:- gistfans.com

���������������
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Hotspotbro(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
khiaa:

u mean Ronald Rump. The man memes are soo great.

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by khiaa(f): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rekhina:
Pls the american idiot howling like a crane x is she so stupid ?
Your mother is the stu.pid one for giving birth to your dumb re.tarded ass and your dad should have suffocated you at birth.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Kingsteve(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
khiaa:

Your mother is the stu.pid one for giving birth to your dumb re.tarded ass and your dad should have suffocated you at birth.
Now, that's a killer punch!
grin

You're a fast learner!
grin
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by khiaa(f): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kingsteve:

Now, that's a killer punc ;Dh!
grin

You're a fast learner!
grin
grin grin grin How are you Stevie?
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by kollog: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Did anyone noticed that we have a lot of Ladies responding on this trend. What would have attracted them?
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by kollog: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Did anyone noticed that we have a lot of Ladies responding on this trend. What would have attracted them?
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Kingsteve(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
khiaa:
grin grin grin How are you Stevie?
Doing just fine...
You?
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by khiaa(f): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
imhotep:

The imbecility of his supporters never ceases to amaze me.
His supporters are just as asinine as he is.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by khiaa(f): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kingsteve:

Doing just fine...
You?
I'm fine, just taking a break from work.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Kingsteve(m): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
khiaa:

I'm fine, just taking a break from work.
Brilliant!
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by khiaa(f): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
kollog:
Did anyone noticed that we have a lot of Ladies responding on this trend.
What would have attracted them?
The disgust and wickedness attracted me to the topic. The dark hearted evil bitches who supports this and thinks this is funny should be shitted on.
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
khiaa:

His supporters are just as asinine as he is.
Are his followers drinking Lysol like he advised?

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Kingsteve(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
khiaa:

The disgust and wickedness attracted me to the topic. The dark hearted evil bitches who supports this and thinks this is funny should be shitted on.
Another masterpiece!
You're doing pretty well you know?
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by khiaa(f): 2:05am On May 01, 2020
angrye author=Rekhina post=89020849]Shut up u American piglet
Yeyehuman

Look at this wild hog calling someone a piglet. You are a perverted, stanky, rotten, corroded, infected, diseased coochie eater. Yuck!!! You disgust me. angry
Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by khiaa(f): 2:34am On May 01, 2020
Kingsteve:

Another masterpiece!
You're doing pretty well you know?
grin grin grin
grin grin grin I enjoy demeaning those skank bitches.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles by Rekhina(f): 4:50am On May 01, 2020
khiaa:

Look at this wild hog calling someone a piglet. You are a perverted, stanky, rotten, corroded, infected, diseased coochie eater. Yuck!!! You disgust me. angry
Khiaa y are u pained! I called u a piglet ba? Come n suck my ass because u love doing dat to those white females overthere cheesy cheesy

The white females are always better than u shitty blacks kiss da truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Men Love Breast More Than Brains - Fine Lagos Babe (photos) / Like I Said, She Is Lying. I Am Not What She Painted Me To Be / Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.