Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. (52218 Views)

What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Seventy7kings: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
fatymore:
I wish I am with my partner now.

Ramadan Kareem Famz
very soon
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Fuckdamods88(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
majestique:
Well, my husband ran away at the start of the lockdown and blamed his extended stay on lockdown. embarassed
Ran to where pls??
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by tunary(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is a time husbands will enjoy their wives. just eat fork and sleep, eat fork and sleep, eat fork and sleep on daily basis

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by womjomfashion(f): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fuckdamods88:

So you've been under lockdown with a man that's not your husband enjoying free dicking. Chaii

My brother, I actually moved down to his new rented apartment a week to lockdown preparing for our wedding which is in a month time before the lockdown.

So we are right on point
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by emvuatt: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmm not easy everyweek one tin must make her angry, things like my Goin out, now she has move to another room to self isolate leaving me alone

1 Like

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by IamgratefulLord(f): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
As I type this comment, my husband is in the kitchen cooking because of boredom. Normally he wouldn't cook. Na laugh I dey laff since morning. He has been my chef for one week now.
Lol smiley

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by janeobasi24: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Eeya..... So much love!!!!
Focusmind:
My wife's libido is high. Before the lock down, my work do take me outside Lagos for weeks.

But this lock down, the woman is enjoying me bad! I am to give it to her the way she wants it.

It has been good just that I have been dragging her to come so that I teach her certain things and get her ready for future job after the lock down. But she hasn't shown interest which sometimes get to my nerve.

I don't know if she is just ok with de small monthly allowance I give her.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Fuckdamods88(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
womjomfashion:

My brother, I actually moved down to his new rented apartment a week to lockdown preparing for our wedding which is in a month time before the lockdown.

So we are right on point
Alrt madam. Nothing do you. Mk Una enjoy yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by mickeymimi: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nothing much ..helping the children catch up on their school work... past questions ...... talking about everything, arguing ..laughing..sleeping and exercising...family games.... on social media......more family time
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by womjomfashion(f): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fuckdamods88:

Alrt madam. Nothing do you. Mk Una enjoy yourselves.

cool
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by tunary(m): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Zeckstan3757:
I think I am out of sperm ��
Take pap every day your testicles will produce some sperm within hours daily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by ednut1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Peaceful being single

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Thryphosa(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wify still goes to work (Nurse), as for me, I'm always at home with our daughter whenever she's off to work.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by freemi(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
majestique:
Well, my husband ran away at the start of the lockdown and blamed his extended stay on lockdown. embarassed
lols. Sorry bout that. Must b missing him around
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Godsfavour78: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Originality007:
me and Neighbour daughter kemi, we ve being have sex romp since this lockdown, Her parent were in lockdown in Ondo, so dey cant travel bk to Lagos. all we do is Eat, Fuckkkkk, sleep, fu**k, eat, watch movie, Bleep, eat...She don pack all thier food stuffs come my place with my own join. na flex we dey. as I dey type so we just f***k finish
dont kiss and tell.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by camsyross: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
womjomfashion:
cool

We have already built enough intimacy for a very long time, infact we were suppose to get married on the 17 and 18th of April but this COVID-19 did us something, so it has been shifted.

Now our bonding is to sit down together and make money out of this lockdown.

I sew face mask and husbbie do the delievery via logistic companies.

God continue to bless every nairalanders who have been making our home smile with their face mask order.

God continue to support, guide and guard you and answer all your secret prayer in this pandemic.

We are still taking orders call and whatsap us

On which number ma'am
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by oluwole4love: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=IamgratefulLord post=88805785]As I type this comment, my husband is in the kitchen cooking because of boredom. Normally he wouldn't cook. Na laugh I dey laff since morning. He has been my chef for one week now.
Lol smiley
[/quote

kindly pay him back well ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by tunary(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rgade:
cry
The only partners I have here are my annoying brothers and parents faces to look at. angry angry
I wish I was locked down with one married lecturer I've been eyeing.
Mehn, if I'm given the condition to bang that lady and die the next minute, I would gladly accept.
Life is overrated anyway, just see how we living this lockdown times.
You want to die because of private part?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Cypherfx: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Always online, since am single

1 Like

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by dingbang(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Looking for a wife to marry. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Fuckdamods88(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
kingandamy4life:
Its been fun like honey moon part 2 but this one no dey finish.
its like all this Zeeworld film that does not have end.
But am enjoying it cos my wife is my friend so we get along. The children sha are entertaning us with noise because somtimes the silent is madness
Am working from home and the part i love most is when she comes and close my laptop and say baby am honey lets do it.
NO TIME
Sha no corrupt the children, this one you're saying your woman said she's Hot in front of children.
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by womjomfashion(f): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
camsyross:

On which number ma'am

The one on the picture sir
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by officialfestus(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
careerinBITCOIN:
confirmed legitimate smiley
am cashing out tomorrow
hope no b audio?
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Millenniumlady(f): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
sham8co:
Here is my #Stay@home wag.
HBD
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Fuckdamods88(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
sham8co:
Here is my #Stay@home wag.
Bro anything for me??
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by camsyross: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Originality007:
me and Neighbour daughter kemi, we ve being have sex romp since this lockdown, Her parent were in lockdown in Ondo, so dey cant travel bk to Lagos. all we do is Eat, Fuckkkkk, sleep, fu**k, eat, watch movie, Bleep, eat...She don pack all thier food stuffs come my place with my own join. na flex we dey. as I dey type so we just f***k finish

Lie lie dey smell.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by adeoba2008(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Its been a nice experience. It's as if the lockdown should continue.
Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by innobarca(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
If your partner nags a lot..... Sorry is ur name.

If your partner loves sex a lot...... Dizziness will locate you.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. by Hadsty23(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
No be here oo. Friendly fight and friendly... what next before covid end?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria / I Didn't Know It Would Bleach My Newborn's Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.