Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (87147 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by fotadmowmend(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2020
That isn't love..... Remember karma
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by ddeola: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2020
Mumu, the same fate awaits you in future. angry angry angry angry angry

You dey flex with another man wife sotay she wan divorce her husband for you. bros, you are on a long thing. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by funshint(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2020
Guy you're a fool....nothing else.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by mosesjay(m): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2020
You better be careful na express you dey go
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by banhammy: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Don't ever try it.
It may consume your entire life
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by afrika4real(m): 8:41am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?
this is not love but stupidity. A house wife sending her nude pix to a single guy in the name of love. Just believe that she is promiscuous. Use your head. If you eventually marry her, she will cheat on you. You dont know what make her husband stop sleeping with her and she will never tell you.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by GreenDee(f): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2020
afrika4real:
this is not love but stupidity. A house wife sending her nude pix to a single guy in the name of love. Just believe that she is promiscuous. Use your head. If you eventually marry her, she will cheat on you. You dont know what make her husband stop sleeping with her and she will never tell you.
Exactly, she will tell him what he wants to hear na, has he heard the husband version of the story, But why will someone fall in love with a married woman, when there are plenty single ladies out there visiting Shiloh every weekend, my guy, that's not love but lust and infatuation, Don't go and put yourself in unnecessary wahala.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by seguno2: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

Where are the videos?
You must think that we are babies that you can tell lies to anyhow.
Abeg try again. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nathan308(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2020
If u Bleep somebody wife, person go Bleep ur wife too ooo. Law of Kama
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by JVector: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2020
Guy, the load looks light and attractive
When it gets on your head it becomes heavy and may be too late to get rid of.
How are you sure it's not infidelity that makes the husband abandoned her?

Wise up cool

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Babaibejii: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:

Facebook meeting, with nudes. I wont say much
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by seguno2: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys your opinion is needed here. You have a girlfriend and you loves her and wants to marry her just that you want to understand if she really cares for you. You set a test for her by deciding to ignore her calls and messages for 24hrs and what you expected from her was messages and calls that shows she cares but what she did was call you 4 times and told u that u have changed and the next message was that she will not call or text you again and then block you on WhatsApp and she done that before after you ask her about her previous guy. Will you still marry her or delete her number?

Why do you sound so immature?
By the way, are you the girl in your profile picture
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by seguno2: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2020
Babaibejii:
Facebook meeting, with nudes. I wont say much

Ritual killing tinz
Maybe she is setting him up for yahoo yahoo sacrifice.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Tulsaguy: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Go & write your will. Just remember to will your phone to Tulsaguy, your smelling boxers to lalastical & your earpiece to buhari... because wetin go hit you will be more devastating than covik 1-9. Mumu..... grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Salem92: 9:03am On Apr 25, 2020
Bilabong:

I was thinking u are the one with the problem until I started seeing you you you everywhere. No involve us for this march pass I beg u. But just send us the naked picture let's see if we can advice u from there. cool

Guy u be GOAT O
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by cray91(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2020
Word
NockMedia:
Dude, wait till she is divorced. I don't want to judge you but don't smash someone's wife.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by MXD5050: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2020
Thousands of people are fixing their relationship issues, educational, low self-esteem, sex, financial, etc. WhatsApp Big T on 0806 472 9707 he is a counselor, a relationship expert and a sex therapist instead of dropping your problems on social medias like this and end up receiving no help talk to a professional instead.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by EBBari(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2020
STAY@HOMECHALLENGE

https://chat.whatsapp..com/LAneMJP9AyXAa4AsJeLbtF (remove one dot BTW *whatsapp&com*, copy and paste on browser, and join)
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by esthervera(f): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2020
How are u so sure she's saying d truth and are u sure u are not d reason of there separation?wen are u going to act like a man bcs u sound like mama's boy,bcs is as if u have no mind of ur own,well for me,i don't support separation only if is involve violent.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by freesoul12: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Last last. Na 2 person go cry.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Osagiebat(m): 9:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Another person will also f**k your wife
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by BonPatrick(m): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Yes you are right
Rotty32:
You are not in love with her . You
only want to have sex with her
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Retrospace(f): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2020
Am also a mother having issues with My marriage, Having a side boy for Company reason ain't a bad idea at all.

But marriage is for Better for worse, Leaving one's husband because of S3x is completely a foolish decision, not even when you have kids.. What will you tell those kids?
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Chidiiro: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2020
For her wanting to divorce means you have her hoping that you will settle with her....Just think, outsiders can't make decisions for you because you're a grown man......
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Rotimi47: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2020
The whip that was used on the first wife by the husband is kept in the ceiling to whip the new wife.

Abeg continue and some responsibilies will surely be yours. lipsrsealed
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by stchinedu: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2020
Bilabong:

I was thinking u are the one with the problem until I started seeing you you you everywhere. No involve us for this march pass I beg u. But just send us the naked picture let's see if we can advice u from there. cool

Seconded

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Freelane33(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2020
Hopeless man . Marry her and start taking care of the kids that are not yours . Sheybi you’re not wise niii , your body go tell you after few months of staying together grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2020
You are under a spell.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Salako01(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2020
Na express be that....I did not read anything, just the title.Cheers grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Dchampion65: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Thinking before you wake up a sleeping lion.

Just imagine your head inside a calabash and your organs offer for sale

Think with your brain and not your anus

Though the dog that will get lost will not hear the warning whistle of the hunter

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.