Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (87152 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Zubii8004: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

Brother what God has joined let no man come in btw dont doubt the words of God your are in lust not love
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by alizma: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
See what this lockdown is causing
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Emperor4tune(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
u are gradually digging ur own grave with ur hands,upon the numerous women littered every surface of the earth na person wife sweet u to Bleep even when the caretaker being the husband never die...u must be a fool

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

Run away!!! No married woman will be seeing you on the side and then tell you everything is ok in her marital home, how will that make her look in your eyes? It may be true it may be a lie but one thing is true, no woman who respects herself or the institution of marriage will see another man while she is in her marital home. At some point it will lead to trust issues because you know she was seeing you while in her husband’s house. What goes around will surely come around.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by yemifm(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
" there is a way that seems right in aan's sight but the end is destruction." run for your life. run to Calvary!

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Jaqenhghar: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

In my experience tread carefully around people in rlestionships or about to. Wait let her breaj up with the man, make sure she has gotte over him completely before you make a move.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by KLand(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
My simple take:
1. Don't do another man's wife.
2. Don't encourage divorce. You will reap what you sow.
3. Leave her alone. Advise her to sort out whatever issue she has with her husband.
3. Move on without her.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by somtoto(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hell to the no!!!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
See dumb question.... Brother wey mumu

Dat is, he for don dey bulala her since abi? I feel you...

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Oghenerobo2002(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
That's someone's wife. Have the decency to respect that at least till she's divorced. Don't be the cause of a broken home
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by vicdon(m): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
That is bad bro

Remember you will marry Oneday

Mother of three for God sake sad

He would marry on Saturday bro, not monday...
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by wisest10: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
It seems been starved of sex is the reason why she was drawn to you..long distant relationships is sweet but when you guys get together story must change.
Her husband pushed her to you...but bros,have you guys discussed about the children?

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by sylve11: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Make I just relax dey observe comments. cool

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by ud4u: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wife snatcher
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Adewale1603(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
What goes around, comes around
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

Good measure, pressed down, shaking together, and running over shall men render to you.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Adebola314: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bros, you really have serious problem. Contact your pastor for deliverance session soonest.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by rafcrown(m): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mother of 3?
Plus your own kids,of any?
About to divorce?
Sending nude pictures?
Met on Facebook?
Sexual encounters about to happen?
Congratulations

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by AmazingELixir: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2020

Op sense fall on you there
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Sam0(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fiyawo oniyawo sile,Honestly that's my 2kobo

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by yvelchstores(f): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
A mum of three doing all that? Congratulations to her ex husband to be. What a woman.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by ccollins(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

don't do it, it is evil and a wickedness in the sight of God

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by sylve11: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bilabong:

I was thinking u are the one with the problem until I started seeing you you you everywhere. No involve us for this march pass I beg u. But just send us the naked picture let's see if we can advice u from there. cool

grin cool

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Asour: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why make life harder than it already is.
Free yourself. Make light your burden.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Kemimarch16(f): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fire on the mountain run run run
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
This one don mad ooo, love oshi, I didn't even read it shall, I just use the heading to judge oo

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Mraproko1: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
kevwemike:
Fire down

It's in urhobo people's blood
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by IamMichaels: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Do not let yourself to be used as an exit strategy #fear_women

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by zuto4u(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
I am trying so hard to hold myself not to insult u.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by BREYZ: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dont go and put yourself into what will cause you pains for the rest of your life.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by babtunns(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
kevwemike:
Fire down
Na dat � go burn u

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Abort mission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else.