Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (87148 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Samade7: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I am married with 3 kids., I still have a young guy fvcking the hell out of me.

Ur husband's thing no dey work?

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by ostarlink: 6:21am On Apr 25, 2020
This guy is not well o. Someone s wife. TUFIAKWA FOR THIS OUR GENERATION

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Mizwisdom(f): 6:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Lol this one is almost retardedd
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:37am On Apr 25, 2020
The woman’s husband might have even commented on this thread... saying... carry go... lash her well. Not realizing it’s his wife on the slaughter table.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by nikepeter4u: 6:38am On Apr 25, 2020
She was in love wit her husband before you she will definitely divorce you soon wen she fall in love wit anoda dude.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by enemyofprogress: 6:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Super story
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by AleagueEdu: 6:45am On Apr 25, 2020
Look deeply before you leap

Not all that glitters is gold

Beware ooooooooooooo
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by deavicky(m): 6:51am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?
I'm sure those are some of the reasons her husband is behaving that way. How can a mother of three be sending u nude photos and videos. U also believe what she is telling u is true. Her husband must have caught her on something bad.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by chinchonglee(m): 6:57am On Apr 25, 2020
kelvinunilag:
Can you listen to yourself? And you did not ask why she is divorcing him, that means you don dey bang the woman, who knows maybe its because of you she wants to divorce her, you will meet your waterloo at the front, sleeping with a married woman, your wife will be bedded by a primary school boy don't worry....
Bros leave that thing.... Young girls dey fvck married men on a regular basis.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by golddare: 7:08am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

Run for your life.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by liverpool72(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2020
This kind of story always end in sad mode, continue we will soon hear from you again.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Bilabong(m): 7:11am On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=blessedqueen post=88824533][/quote]

Baby I see my self, and I even see u too
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by petermine1: 7:17am On Apr 25, 2020
You are a big fool,with all this singles lady out dare,you are dating someone wife and u are happy about it,Ogun do kill u,guy u be Bleep boy,if she's a good woman as you think she will never cheat on her husband no matter what happened between two of them,if she can cheat on her husband she will also cheat on you is just a matter of time,you are mad
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Cityguy: 7:24am On Apr 25, 2020
This world don kpafuka! Who would even come say this kain thin years gone by?
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by BlueAir: 7:31am On Apr 25, 2020
I swear so op cannot see she wants to use him for self gratification? U guys can't last.ive seen this stories many times
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by unbiase(m): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=BonPatrick post=88813971]Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

The truth is it will never work and its not love but she is doing all these because she feels neglected by her husband once they settle you regret it.I have the experience of helping families in similar but worst situations,one with 4 girls,the 2nd is 2 kids(a boy and a girl).in both cases their sex life were about 2 years.Religious wise,they are devout Christians.But today both husbands and wives are living happily. Bewt thing:Encourage her to meet with anybody that can settle their differences, she will thank you later.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Jakumo(m): 7:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Not even for a million dollars would I ever find reason to approach a droopy breasted, mother of three with a widened, very slack, worn out, Grand Canyon snatch, especially when young single women in superb physical shape, are literally everywhere one looks.

Any man who finds himself attracted to fat, middle-aged Iya Modina of the saggy and sloppy beaver fame, is obviously suffering from some sort of mental defect that could also cause them to find cattle and other bulky livestock sexually attractive.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Anointedoj1: 7:38am On Apr 25, 2020
death raw
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by samworthyever: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2020
You are blinded and fooled by love. Are u ready to take care of her children. Or u are just trying to satisfy ur sexual urge with her... U better think deeply before u come back to nairaland tomorrow and start disturbing us that the woman husband is threatening u.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Omar09(m): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2020
galadima77:
Omo, see baggage! Told you guys will never learn..

This one is giving away everything for sex with a mother of 3.

Unbelievable!!

What did you expect when as boys growing up, you are not worthy to be called a "man" if you have not had sex or have a girlfriend. You will be greatly ostracized if you don't have any of those twos and that push us into doing anything possible just to have either of the two, and in fact just have the latter could cover up for the first. And this my friend is the second stage of simping. The first being what our mothers taught us.

All that is in the head of every young guy both developed and underdeveloped, both self aware and nonchalant, is just sex, few are not willing to lose their principles, peace and respect for it.

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by bubbaGambino: 7:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Oga you are a dimwitted fellow with no sense.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Omar09(m): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Yes now, there is nothing bad at all. Infact, it is the best thing that can happen to anyone.
Because she clearly loves me for sending me her nude video. I will sleep her without thinking twice, she's going to make a good woman I may even wife her. Someone I met on Facebook that wants to sleep with me while she's still with her husband is the best woman on the planet, she will always love me and never leave me.

She is a virtuous woman. Guy you count yourself as the luckiest dude!!! Gosh!!

You forgot to add, he won't go through the troubles of having kids. I mean the new kids must have grown a little past the breast suckling age yes! And not competition on who gets to suck mummies boobs!

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Dagz007(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2020
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

Yes now, there is nothing bad at all. Infact, it is the best thing that can happen to anyone.
Because she clearly loves me for sending me her nude video. I will sleep her without thinking twice, she's going to make a good woman I may even wife her. Someone I met on Facebook that wants to sleep with me while she's still with her husband is the best woman on the planet, she will always love me and never leave me.

She is a virtuous woman. Guy you count yourself as the luckiest dude!!! Gosh!!

Oh Brother, Apparently you have made your decision already but pls be careful of what you wish for n know that free meal is always dangerous
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by CoolAmbience(m): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Bilabong:

I was thinking u are the one with the problem until I started seeing you you you everywhere. No involve us for this march pass I beg u. But just send us the naked picture let's see if we can advice u from there. cool

Lol!

U go yeye well well o.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by brownbib(m): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Bro that's another man's wife.
Too many single ladies out there for you to love.
Be careful!
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Majesty82(m): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Ask what why sudden change of the husband, I mean no sex, no supplying of necessities and worse of it all no exchange of greetings..after three kids to avoid coming back here for help. Meanwhile I think we need that picture she sent to you. Mr lover boy
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by dr4dre: 8:02am On Apr 25, 2020
Is like you are embark on journey of no return. You want to inherit liability.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by odinga1of: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:

Guy how Una take dey bomb local self?

Shuooooo, na wa.

Inside Facebook? Let's talk privately plz
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Bibiyobra: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2020
You will have to take care of three kids that are not yours before you start having your own.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by poweredcom(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2020
BonPatrick:

Keep.it up until e strike you

A woman with three kids na you wan take serious someone you don't know really and na you wan help them scatter the marriage finally
Na you Dem go hold and beat no worry no go find wetin you go do with you self and forget those people let Dem deal with their issue

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by btm87(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2020
Do you love her ?
Are you ready to take care of her and the kids?
If yes , wait till she dissolve the marriage with her husband and follow your mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else.