Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids (87123 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Death suicide

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Staphylococcus: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Suicide mission

If the husband is wealthy enough, you should go missing anytime soon.

Do you know terminating a life is less that $500.

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by eleko1: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
lipsrsealed embarassed shocked sad sad singing *sami iye baba sami iye siwa Lara oo.iku nbe lode.sami iye baba sami iye siwa Lara oooo*There is death in d pot,young man,nor go carry load wey go make u roll tyre/tie basket on ur waist and walk from Lagos to Adamawa before u enter cameroun lipsrsealed.Singing Sunny Ade evergreen tune E KILO F’OMODE,,,,,.........Wish nowadays youths listen to music like diz

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by drightguy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Family destroyer grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
yyba:
Where are the naked pictures you claim she send it to you ? grin
...she sent to you?

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by minasota(f): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
[s]Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?[/s]
Na express you dey go so

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by PureGoldh(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bros....e go better make you just run for ur life.... The husband get reason why he no dey touch the woman.No be every socket wey you go just plug fone

Meanwhile.. just incase you need Raw Original Honey..call/Whatsapp 081 0166 6771 let's talk about it..Stay safe..No hug or handshake dx period

7 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by SweetCunt97(f): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Error

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by fredoooooo: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Egungun becareful na express you dey go grin

21 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Katier00(f): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Long throat, don't scatter somebody's marriage

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Skillsnigeria: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
The Lord will deliver you
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by witsel4(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Just imagine
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by stagger: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?

Government lockdown is temporary. It is like you want to give your village people the chance to lock you down for life!

13 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys can you date a woman with 3 kids and still in her husband's house but the marriage is about to be dissolved because her husband is not touching her for over a year and doesn't give her food or talk to her.

She met you on Facebook and loves you so much and wants you to sleep with her when both of you see. She even sends her naked video to you to show you how much she loves you. Will you sleep with her when you meet as she is about to divorce her husband?
That's very unfortunate!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by kelvinunilag: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Can you listen to yourself? And you did not ask why she is divorcing him, that means you don dey bang the woman, who knows maybe its because of you she wants to divorce her, you will meet your waterloo at the front, sleeping with a married woman, your wife will be bedded by a primary school boy don't worry....

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Lexusgs430: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

Are you in love or you just wanna hit and run? Can you look after 5 people comfortably?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by stcool(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
You want to burry your destiny...goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Hezmatosky: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Your story no good joor angry
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin Na like dis you go Carry your baggage waka comot leave dis Suicidal marriage wey you wan throw yourself for grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by i124k(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
hope yu love God

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by stevenosa(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

Sudan death is your portion, mark my words.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by SweetCunt97(f): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
BonPatrick:

Let her finish divorcing the said husband first.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by James4bright(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
k
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Zhanox: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tí bá do kò mọ wá má lọ lè.......byebye
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Frk247: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Www.nairaland.com to Doom

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
That's up to you.
Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by BabaD94(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
GOFRONT:
Mummy Dorathy has 4 matured children......End of every month, I usually pick her over to my apartment to Lash her...

Infact I wan begin Lash that Dorothy too as their Mama puna don begin taya me......
how did you survive all this while?

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Nathphil(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is joke right. Better stop

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by cyndy1000(f): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
She doesn't love you she is sex starved.
Even if she does she is looking for a closure because her husband didn't give her that attention she needed

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
That is bad bro

Remember you will marry Oneday

Mother of three for God sake sad

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids by Frk247: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Way to doom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video) / Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.