Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano (93075 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Bleiz(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Herd immunity, I believe is what you wanted to say

Nairalandmonika:
As of this point the only the that will save Kano is if they gain immunity herd, but so many people will die to gain immunity herd.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Centcanada: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
This covid19 virus is a real misplace priority here in Nigeria because most people that died naturally on their own due to one illness or the other but the so called NCDC will tag it that they died of Covid19 in other for the number of death toll to rise in Africa or Nigeria as was predicted. People should be careful this period because normal death currently is no longer invoke except covid19. Evil people every where. RIP for the death!
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by babtoundey(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
The worst is about to happen! I'm 100% sure that 70% of Kano indigenes lives with the Virus & 20 out of the remaining 30% will contact it soon

Why are you like this! Whatever makes you happy and comfortable while the entire Kano population is about to be entangled by covid 19 is unfathomable. You think Kano is that far from your region/state/house? Stop living in fool's paradise. This troubles started in far away China and it is now in Nigeria.
So if you still see that Kano "idigenes" will soon be engulfed by the spread of the disease as something good enough to trivialize and rejoice over, you have not started thinking and your premonition absolutely baseless.

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by nolywe(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Oluneutral:
And Ganduje is still denying the death toll in Kano.

I just don't understand why our politicians are like this!
Use BODMAS...U will understand better
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Angelfrost(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
dominique:
Kano NCDC are really slacking. If they don't sit up things will get very very ugly

But was the deceased tested though?

I guess you missed the part were negligence on the parts of healthcare professionals and ncdc led to the man's death...

Covid-19 is real and spreading across Nigeria, and the globe... This is not the issue right now...

The issue no one seems bothered about, is the rising negligence of sick and infirmed people by most hospitals due to fear of the virus... More will die from this than the virus itself..
I'm almost certain negligence led to some, if not most of the deaths we have readily ascribed to Covid-19 so far!!!

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Farki: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
FG trying to make us believe this their audio coronavirus is real in 9ja.

no sources. no credible story, no pictures, no hospital name and all seems skeptical.

smh

They exist you're either lazy or ignoring them on purpose.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by ModestGal(f): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Allee90:
He is my boss and my neighbor. RIP Sir
Have you tested yourself bros?
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by apex317: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 2457742[/color]
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by odunade01: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
I said it, northerners are not better than cow
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Obynolee(f): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
majamajic:
Kano need to be serious

Everything is not about politics and power tussle

The first step is for them to acknowledge the existence of the virus, didn't you see the video one of their imams saying that the virus is doesn't exist?.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Seerach(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
ajl:

The guy did not made his point based on ethnic reason. You are the one that brought ethnicity into it. He only talked about Kano and did not refer to another part of the country; or compare Kano to another state in other part of Nigeria. Nothing wrong with his assumption.
The points he made are not in anyway rather than Ethnicity and Sectionalism.
Can u pinpoint anywhere in his comment were he clearly suggested or gave an advice
The sentiments that beclouded ur vision will not allow u to understand.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by apex5315: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by AbuAeesha: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
ghettokid1:
The worst is about to happen! I'm 100% sure that 70% of Kano indigenes lives with the Virus & 20 out of the remaining 30% will contact it soon
kept wondering why someone would just be hell bent on being pessimistic.why
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Digmygold:

Id you dont mind taking peppery stuff you can add that too. Like peppersoup or adding pepper to your noodles.

Nope I don't mind. I like my soups chilly hot. So, cool.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
As of this point the only the that will save Kano is if they gain herd immunity, but so many people will die to gain herd immunity.
For where??
I don't think that has been proven yet!!
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by bptc10: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
The real war is coming to the North which is greater than Boko Haram, Herdsmen and Bandit, ignorant we kill the people of the North just because of religion, even Boko Haram, Herdsmen and Bandit will not be spare in this Covid-19 war.

Waiting for the explosion
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by 1stola: 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
EzzyCarter:

It definitely won't get to me . I'm basically chilling here cheesy and God forbid, even if the lockdown lasts till 2021 , me and my guys are covered. cheesy Stay safe
For your mind grin
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by apex5175: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 4447644[/color]
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by EzzyCarter: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
1stola:

For your mind grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by joeluv: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
There is no evidence to show that if you are infected that would not be infected again. So at this point only vaccine and containment is the solution.
teadrake:

Herd immunity may be our way out of this. Is simply the process whereby a significant percentage of infected population confers immunity to the rest of the population. This method was used in the management of pas outbreak but can we withstand its effect Thousands of people are already infected in Nigeria. Herd immunity might be the best approach
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Ebubeagu1: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
ishawlar:
Watching right now AIT Kano is in a real disaster

So you know. There religious leaders are bent on destroying that state with so much ignorance. Imagine a top muslim cleric in Kano, misleading the masses that there's nothing like corona virus gosh.. DSS will not see them to arrest now nonsense.

Meanwhile gandollar is still waiting for federal government to give him 15b before he starts taking proactive.
measures to save lives of citizens.

Kano is in for a deep shit as a result of misinformation. These people really need massive education.

Top echelon of kano ncdc has tested positive for the virus and more than half of kano ncdc taskforce have tested positive for the virus, reason kano ncdc has been temporarily shut down. Now tell me, if these frontliners have tested positive for covid 19, what happens to the masses.

First case of covid 19 in jos sneaked in from kano, first covid 19 related death in ibadan sneaked in to from kano so you see, we all screwed..

My advice to all state governors, if you must relax the lockdown in your state, make sure there's a lockout i mean keep your borders closed for the next two months.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Farki:

They exist you're either lazy or ignoring them on purpose.

have you seen a video of a patient of coronavirus in 9ja? or any credible report on it?
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Nairalandmonika: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
eni4real:
For where??
I don't think that has been proven yet!!

When a virus outbreak goes out of control in a certain region, that's the only way out.
So if these death are caused by coronavirus then is already out of control.
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by joeluv: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Of cos. Abi have u not seen videos of patients and recovered patients.
NeoWanZaeed:

have you seen a video of a patient of coronavirus in 9ja? or any credible report on it?
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

When a virus outbreak goes out of control in a certain region, that's the only way out.
So if these death are caused by coronavirus then is already out of control.
immunity is still theoretical with Coronavirus!!
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by perdollar(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
u can't forcefully convert a Christan girl without repercussions. Kano needs Jesus Christ
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by Femzygraphics: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
This corona virus is so serious oo
God just please help us
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by apex397: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano by YaksonFCA(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
RIP. Condolences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience After Taking Ciprotab 'ciprofloxacin' Antibiotics / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.